为您推荐:
其他类似问题
district区city市province省
city province
扫描下载二维码呆在一个地方期望或者期待某物的海词问答与网友补充:
呆在一个地方期望或者期待某物的相关资料:
相关词典网站:介绍某个城市(重庆)英语作文,高中英语,英语作文网
介绍某个城市(重庆)英语作文
Chongqing lies in the southwest of China, and situated on the Yangtze River. Situated along a hilly landscape, Chongqing is also known as the "City of Hills". It covers an area of 82,403 square kilometers, and has a population of 31.44 million. The warm climate of Chongqing makes it a suitable place to live in.
As the largest business city in southwest China and the main water and land transport center on the upper reaches of the Yangtze River, Chongqing is a city with world famous culture and a long history of more than 3,000 years. There are many places of interest, such as the Three Gorges Dam and a variety of special snacks. The hot pot and sweet & sour soup are very famous. All these plus the hospitality of local people attracts visitors from all over the world.
中文翻译:
重庆市地处中国内陆之西南,位于长江上游。城市依山而建,也被人们称为“山城”; 全市占地82,403平方公里。共有人口3,144.23万人。重庆气候温和,是宜居城市。
重庆是中国著名的历史文化名城,具有3000多年的悠久历史;是中国西南部的贸易中心;水路、陆路交通枢纽。 有很多旅游 名胜,如世界著名的长江三峡。也很多特***小吃,如火锅,酸辣汤等都非常有名。诸多因素,再加上当地人的好客,吸引了来自世界各地的游客。
????????????我打算退休去某个安静美丽的地方 的翻译是:I'm going to retire to a quiet and beautiful place 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我打算退休去某个安静美丽的地方
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I intend to retire to a quiet and beautiful place
I plan to be retired to go to some quiet and beautiful place
I'm going to retire to a quiet and beautiful place
I intend to retire to a quiet and beautiful location
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&aFull Text 全文本 & aPassword
: l2bwwbc 密码
: l2bwwbc & aBBW Blonde Granny Anal Sex BBW白肤金发的老婆婆肛交 & a衣服长 Clothes are long & a可以在铅笔上雕刻,坐成艺术品还可以做成喷枪发射笔芯,还可以做成门帘 正在翻译,请等待... & a签合同订 契約に予約購読するために署名する & a圣诞节一过,新的一年就不远了。我先提前祝福你们新年快乐。你们一定要在新年里好好休息,不要太劳顿了哦! As soon as Christmas day crosses, the new year is not far.I ahead of time pray for heavenly blessing you new year to be joyful first.You must certainly rest well in the new year, do not have too Loughton oh! & aTechniques for developing mission statements? 开发任务供述的技术? & aMilf Soup - Colombian MILF - Lisa Milf汤-哥伦比亚的MILF -莉萨 & aonline scores 正在翻译,请等待... & awhen top level guys look dowm they see only shit 当上层人神色dowm他们看见仅粪 & a因為我有足夠的賭場經驗和技能 Because I have the foot 夠 gambling establishment experience and the skill & a超低功耗,独有的微智能控制技术,非工作状态下将自动休眠,防止电量损耗,无需担心长时间放置后电芯无电的情况。 The ultra low power loss, is in sole possession of the micro intelligent control technology, under the shut-down condition the automatic dormancy, prevented the electric quantity loses, after does not need to worry the long time laying aside the electricity core radio situation. & aStats, Inc.
& a壮观的生产线 Magnificent production line & aOf the seven days in a week, Saturday is said to be the most popular choice for a weeding in some comutries 七天在一个星期,星期六在一些comutries被认为最普遍的选择为一棵除草 & a他说他宁愿多花时间独立完成作业,也不愿抄袭别人的 He said his rather multi-flower time independently completes the work, also is not willing to plagiarize others & aI have to go the moon ~ ~ ~ Oh La La 我必须去月亮~ ~ ~ Oh La La & a比分被反超 Score counter-ultra & a腾出箱子 Sets aside the box & ait met with no apparent success. 它见面了没有明显的成功。 & aPlease don't be in love with someone else, please don't have somebody waiting on you. 不要恋爱了以别人,没请有某人等待在您。 & a操淡的人生 Holds the pale life & ao
Strong analytical skills 正在翻译,请等待... & a但是我认为,这个过程可以提高我的生存能力 But I believed that, this process may sharpen my survivability & a他哭了
但这次是伤心的眼泪 But he has cried this time is the sad tear & a大部分随水体流到河流湖泊中造成水体富营养化问题。 Majority of flows along with the water body to the rivers lake in creates the water body eutrophication problem. & aaspanish 西班牙语 & a我打算退休去某个安静美丽的地方 正在翻译,请等待... &}

我要回帖

更多关于 星座英语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信