she s working改为把肯定句改为否定句

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
按要求变换下列句子.1.The tall man works hard.(改为否定句)The tall( )( )( )hard.2.She has got a new pen.(改为否定句)She( )( )a new pen.3.They were not at home last night.(改为肯定句)They( )at home last night.4.There are some birds in the sky.(改为单数形式)There( )( )( )in the sky.5.Her house is nice.(改为复数形式)( )( )( )nice.6.I didn't feel well yesterday,so I stayed at home all day.(改为同义句)I( )( )yesterday,so I stayed at home all day.7.This is a book.It's my sister's.(用两种形式将两句话合并为一句)(1)This is( )( )( ).(2)This( )is( )( ).
danglank382
它们仍然在世界上并且我对瞬间说:"停住"!所以为了你的脸我交换掉所有的脸,什么是路?因为此刻的我心已枯竭你摘下白昼中那顶脂粉的面具,归真哈哈
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
它们仍然在世界上并且我对瞬间说:"停住"!所以为了你的脸我交换掉所有的脸,什么是路? 因为此刻的我心已枯竭你摘下白昼中那顶脂粉的面具,归真哈哈
改为否定句的目的是让你练习英语句子里的助动词。否定句在汉语中,加一个‘没有’或者‘不’就行了。英语则要加一个‘助动词’。 助动词意即‘帮助动词’。 也就是帮助谓语动词形成否定句、疑问句以及各种时态-----这是中国人学习英语的难点。你只要在每个句子主语后面加上相应的助动词就行了。但是要注意时态变化。...
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
She,s Miss L否定句 一般疑问句 特殊疑问句
啊刷粉0045
She is not Miss Lynn.Is she Miss Lynn?Who is Miss Lynn?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
1.Kitty's mother is cooking.(改为否定句)2.He is working on the computer.(改为一般疑问句)3.They are seeing a film on TV.(用 what 对句子提问)4.She is a nurse.(用 what 对句子提问)5.The T-shirt is his brother's.(用 whose 对句子提问)
1.Kitty's mother isn't cooking.2.Is he working on the computer?3.What are they seeing on TV?4.What is she?5.Whose T-shirt is it?你是在广州的么?英语方面不懂的话可以找我哦,我的QQ是!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.Kitty's mother isn't .2.Is he working on the
computer?3. What are they doing?4.What is she?5.Whose T-shirt is this?
1.Kitty's mother is not cooking.2.Is he working on the
computer.3.What are they seeing on TV?4.What does she do?5.Whose T-shirt is it?
computer?3.What are they doing?4.What is she?5.Whose the T-shirt is?
is 改成isn‘tIs he...?what are they seeing on TV?what is she ?whose T-shirt is this?
computer?3.What are they doing?4.What's her job?5.Whose T-shirt is it?
1.Kitty's motherisn't cooking.(改为否定句)2.Is he working on the
computer.(改为一般疑问句)3.What are they seeing on TV.(用 what 对句子提问)4.what is she.(用 what 对句子提问)5.Whose T-shirt is it.(用 whose 对句子提问)
1.Kitty's mother isn't cooking.2.Is he working on the computer.3.What do they seeing on the TV?4.what is her job?5.Whose the T-shirt?希望可以采纳
1.Kitty's mother is not cooking2.Is he
working on the
computer.(改为一般疑问句)3.What are they seeing (用 what 对句子提问)4.what is her job.(用 what 对句子提问)5.The T-shirt is not
his brother's.
Whose T-shirt is it(用 whose 对句子提问)g.(改为否定句)
我会!1.Kitty's mother isn't cooking.2.Is he working on the computer?3.What are they seeing on TV?4.What is she?5.Whose T-shirt is it? 小菜一碟
1. Kitty's mother not a cooking.给我100分吧!
Kitty`s mother not is cooking.Is he working on the computer?What does they doing?What she work?Whose the T-shirt?
Kitty’s mother is not cookingIs he working on the computer?What are they doing? What is her job?Whose T-shirt is it ?
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
将下类肯定句变成否定句,疑问句并用Yes /N o 回答.1.I'm a chinese girl-----2.He's an American boy ---- 3.she's my sister ---------4.It's a black cat 否:问:答:5.I have a computer at home ----- 6.He has lunch at school -----7.she studies English every day ----8.The cat likes eating fish ----
小呆376911
I'm not a chinese girl.Are you a girl?yes,I am./No,I am not.He's not an American boy.Is he an American boy?she's not my sister.Is she your sister?It's not a black cat.Is it a black cat?I don't have a computer at home.Do you at home?He does not have lunch at school.Does he have lunch at home?she doesn't study English every day.Does she study every day?The cat doesn't like eating fish.Does the cat like eating fish?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 疑问句改为肯定句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信