meeting107. had 8. eudcation9
7had8education9meeting10videos英语翻译(拜托了)
英语翻译(拜托了)
var sogou_ad_id=731547;
var sogou_ad_height=160;
var sogou_ad_width=690;下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
急!帮忙解答几道英语试题,拜托了,一定要对啊.1、The performance of the contracted product should be ________ the technical specifications stipulated in the contract.(分数:1分) A. in compliance to B. in conformity with C. in accordance to D. with respect to2、We should appreciate it if you would quote your best prices C.I.F. New York for the envelope openers ________ in China Daily.(分数:1分) A. advertising B. advertise C. advertised D. advertises3.________ your decision to place regular orders with us, we request that you furnish us with two references for the initial purchase.(分数:1分) A. While appreciating B. As appreciating C. When appreciate D. Because we appreciate
4、Several people, ________ I listed below, have not submitted their reports. (分数:1分) A. that B. whom C. which D. who
5、Our factory is much more productive now. This year’s production is five times as much ________ it was ten years ago.(分数:1分) A. what B. as C. that D. than
1、The performance of the contracted product should be _B_______ the technicalspecifications stipulated in the contract.(分数:1分) A.in compliance toB.in conformity with C.in accordance to D.with respect to2、We should appreciate it if you would quote your best prices C.I.F.New Yorkfor the envelope openers _D_______ in China Daily.(分数:1分) A.advertisingB.advertise C.advertised D.advertises3.___B_____ your decision to place regular orders with us,we request that youfurnish us with two references for the initial purchase.(分数:1分)A.While appreciating B.As appreciating C.When appreciate D.Because weappreciate4、Several people,_B_______ I listed below,have not submitted their reports.(分数:1分) A.that B.whom C.which D.who5、Our factory is much more productive now.This year’s production is five timesas much __B______ it was ten years ago.(分数:1分) A.what B.as C.that D.than
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. B 2.C 3.A 4.B 5. B
2.A3.B4.C5.B
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语选择题答题技巧 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信