英语
            理化
| 正文字号:
2010年中考英语模拟试题及参考答案(三)
文章来自: 时间:
(考试时间120分钟,试卷满分150分)
第一部分语言知识运用(共60分)
I.单项选择(共20分)
  A)情境交际 从各题的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案,并将其代表字母填在答题卡的相应位置。(共5分,每小题1分)
  1.Lucy, please don't play with fire. __________.
  A. How can you say like that?       B. It's right. 
  C. It doesn't matter.           D. Sorry, I won't do it again.
  2.“Help _____to some chicken.” Mrs Smith said to us as soon as the chicken was served.
  A yourself       B you        C yourselves     Dyours
  3. ---Sue, could you pass me the pencil sharpener, please?
  ---________
  A. Yes, please.
  B. That’s all right.
  C. Here you are.
  D. No, thank you.
  4--____, could you tell me the way to the Park Street?
  ---The Park Street? Oh, go straight and turn left. You can’t miss it.
  A. All right     B. Never mind     C. Excuse me     D. Thank you
  5.---Alice, you dance very well.
  ---_______.
  A. Not so well
  B. That’s all right
  C. Thank you
  D. I agree with you
  B)基础知识运用 从各题的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案,并将其代表字母填在答题卡的相应位置。(共15分,每小题1分)
  ( ) 6. I got an A this term, so my teacher was _____.
  A. impressed     B. impressing     C. impress     D. impression
  ( ) 7. Lucy thinks that ____ English movies isn't a good way.
  A. watch       B. watched       C. watching     D. watches
  ( ) 8.Do you find this book ____________?
  A. frustrate     B. frustration     C. frustrated    D. frustrating
  ( ) 9. I read very slowly. I can’t spell some English words, _____.
  A. also        B. either       C. but        D. too
  ( ) 10. Don’t laugh at _______. You should help them when they are in trouble.
  A. other     B. the other   C. others D. the others
  ( ) 11. I study math by ____ lots of exercises.
  A. did    B. doing     C. do    D. to do
  ( ) 12. What’s wrong with my son’s _____? He can’t see things clearly.
  A. eyes    B. ears   C. mouth  D. nose
  ( )13. September 10th is the ________.
  A. Children’s Day      B. Children Day
  C. Teachers’ Day      D. Teacher’s Day
  ( )14. ____ of the two new books are interesting.
  A. All      B. Neither      C. Both        D. Either
  ( )15. If you practice ________ English every morning, you will improve it quickly.
  A. to read   B. reading   C. read   D. be reading
  ( )16. We will go out to play if it ________ tomorrow.
  A. don’t snow   B. won’t snow   C. didn’t now  D. doesn’t snow
  ( )17. She said she had some trouble _______ her homework.
  A. finish    B. finishing   C. to finish   D. finished
  ( )18. CCan I get you a drink?
  CThat’s very nice of you. I’ve already got _____.
  A. it      B. one      C. that    D. this
  ( )19. To my ________, he won the first prize in the English competition.
  A. surprise    B. surprises   C. surprised   D. surprising
  ( )20. His life ________ a lot in the last few years.
  A. have changed   B. did changed   C. has changed  D. does changed
  二、交际运用(共15分)
  根据对话内容及方框中所给的句子补全对话。选项中有一项是多余选项。(5分)
  (Zhang Ming is from a poor village in China. He has an eye problem. He is now talking to a doctor of the Flying Eye Hospital.)
  Doctor: Good morning, young man! What's your name,please!
  Zhang: My name's Zhang Ming. I’m twelve years old now. I come here
to see my eyes. By the way,21._________________
  Doctor: We doctors in this hospital fly to different poor places. People with eye problems can come to us.
  Zhang:22.________________
  Doctor: We give medicine to the poor or do operations(手术) on them.
  Zhang: I started to have problems with my eyes when I was seven. Now, I can’t see things clearly. Can you help me?
  Doctor: 23.________________. We’ll try our best.
  Zhang: My parents don’t have enough money for the medicine or the operation.
  Doctor: Don’t worry. We get donation(捐款) from all over the world. 24.__________
  Zhang: I really want to be able to see my parents and you clearly.
  Doctor:25._________________
  A. That means you don’t have to pay.
  B. What do you do exactly?
  C. That means you have to pay much money.
  D. We’ll bring you new hope and light.
  E. Yes, of course.
  F. what is the Flying Eye Hospital?
  X. 根据对话内容,在空白处填写适当的话语(话语可能是一个句子,也可能是一个短语或一个词),使对话完整。(10分)
  (Thomas was very nervous before going to have a meal at his friend’s house.)
  Mr. Lee: Thomas, you look worried. 26.____________?
  Thomas: I'm going to have a meal at a Korean friend's house and I don't know what I am supposed to do.
  Mr. Lee: I have been to Korea twice and I know some Korean table manners.
  Thomas: Oh, that’s great! I’ve heard that it’s OK to make noise when you eat in Korea.
  Mr. Lee: I guess so, but it depends. When you eat 27.____________, for example,you have to make noise.
  Thomas: What do you mean “ have to” ?
  Mr. Lee: It’s said that noodles taste better that way. It shows that you 28.__________.
  Thomas: That sounds interesting.
  Mr. Lee: At other times try to eat as quietly as possible. It's not polite to talk while chewing food.
  Thomas: I see.29. _____________?
  Mr. Lee: Yes, they use chopsticks for most foods. But for rice and soups they use spoons.
  Remember: Never hold both at the same time.
  Thomas: Is it OK that I eat the food fast and leave the table early?
  Mr. Lee: Not at all. In Korean culture, older people are highly respected(尊敬), you must wait for the elders to hold their spoons first. And you should eat neither too fast nor too slowly. You should keep pace(速度)with the elders. When the elders finish the meal, you can get up together.
  Thomas: Oh, that’s quite different from ours. Thank you so much for 30.___________.
  Mr. Lee: My pleasure. Please enjoy your meal.
  三 完型填空:(共25分,每小题1分)
  (A)通读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从短文后各题所给的四个选项中选择最佳的一项。
  Hearing is very important to all of us. We can  31  beautiful music, nice songs of birds, the laughter of people or other different kinds of  32  in the world with our ears.  33  we must try to protect our ears. The following will tell you  34  protect ears.
  Listening to  35  music a lot can be bad for ears,  36  when headphones(耳机) are used. So try not to wear headphones or  37  the volume(音量) when you’re wearing headphones. You should give your ears a rest if you like wearing headphones.
  Before swimming, remember  38  earplugs(耳塞) into your ears or wear a swim hat to stop water  39  into your ears.
  If you are going to a concert, wear earplugs to protect your ears  40 the terrible music!  41 , special earplugs can be made for you if you go to concerts a lot or if you are a musician yourself.
  See a doctor if your ears  42 .  43  some medicine if the doctor asks you to do so.
   44  the advice above now and you won’t be saying“what?”when you are getting  45 .
  31.A.listen  
  B.hear 
  C.listening 
  D.hear of
  32.A.sounds  
  B.noise 
  C.voices 
  D.barks
  33.A.Because  
  B.Although 
  C.So  
  D.But
  34.A.what  
  B.how 
  C.what to 
  D.how to
  35.A.loud  
  B.aloud 
  C.loudly 
  D.quiet
  36.A.specially 
  B.especially 
  C.special 
  D.especial
  37.A.turn on
  B.turn off 
  C.turn down 
  D.turn up
  38.A.put   
  B.to put
  C.putting  
  D.to putting
  39.A.geting 
  B.to get 
  C.with getting 
  D.from getting
  40.A.for  
  B.from 
  C.with 
  41.A.In fact 
  B.In short 
  C.In general 
  D.In a word
  42.A.break  
  B.hurt 
  C.ill 
  D.sick
  43.A.Drink  
  B.Eat 
  C.Take 
  D.Have
  44.A.Listen  
  B.Hear 
  C.Follow 
  D.Fetch
  45.A.young  
  B.old 
  C.sick  
  D.tired
  (B)根据短文内容,用方框中所给词的正确形式填空,使短文完整、正确,并把答案写在答题纸的相应位置(每个词只能用一次,)
  relax, help, kind, much, little, difference, everything, use, to , on.
  What will the life be like in the future? Let’s talk about it. There will be much __46__ trees and __47___ pollution. So the environment will be _48_____. People won’t ____49__ money. ____50___ will be free. Kids won’t go to school. They will study at home _51_____ computers. There will be all _52__ of robots, and they will __53__to do dirty and hard work. So people will have more free time to __54_. We can even travel __55___ the space station.
  四、阅读理解(共60分)
  (A)单项选择根据短文内容从各题的四个选项中选择一个最佳答案,并将代表字母填在答题卡的相应位置。 (共20分,每小题1分)
  Australia, the last continent, was discovered by ships belonging to some European nations in the seventeenth century. These nations were less interested in changing it into a colony (殖民地) than in exploring it. As in the early history of the United States, it was the English who set up the settlements (新拓居地) in Australia. The history and the geography of these two British colonies have some other things in common as well.
  Australia and the United States are about the same in size, and their western lands are both not rich in soil. It was the eastern coast of Australia and America that the English first settled, and both colonies soon began to develop towards the west. However, this westward movement took place more because the English were searching for better land than because the population was increasing. Settlements of the western part of both countries developed quickly after gold was discovered in America in 1849 and in Australia two years later.
  Although the development of these two countries has a lot in common, there are some striking differences as well. The United States gained its independence from England by revolution (革命) while Australia won its independence without having to go to war. Australia, unlike the United States, was firstly turned into a colony by English prisoners and its economic development was in wheat growing and sheep raising. By 1922, for example, Australia had fifteen times more sheep than it had people, or almost half as many sheep as there are people today in the United States. Yet, in spite of these and other main differences, Australia and the United States have more in common with each other than either one has with most of the rest of the world.
  ( )56. Who turned Australia into a colony?
  A. Britain.                   B. Several European countries.
  C. The United States of America.        D. None of the above.
  ( )57. In the early history of America and Australia, both colonies developed towards the west firstly for the reason that __________.
  A. the population was increasing rapidly in the east
  B. the English thought there might be richer land there
  C. gold was discovered there
  D. fewer people lived there
  ( )58. In the early 1920s, ______.
  A. the population in Australia was greater than that of United States
  B. there were more sheep in Australia than in the United States
  C. Australia had one fifteenth as many people as sheep
  D. the United States had twice as many sheep as people
  ( )59. Australia, unlike the United States, ________.
  A. won its independence by peaceful means
  B. did not discover gold until the late 1840s
  C. was the last and biggest continent to be discovered
  D. was not rich in gold in its western part
  ( )60. The last sentence in the last paragraph “…Australia and the United States have more in common with each other than either one has with most of the rest of the world” means “_______”.
  A. The United States and Australia do not have any main differences
  B. The United States and Australia have much more in common than they have with other countries
  C. The United States and Australia have nothing in common with the rest of the world
  D. In common with the rest of the world, the United States and Australia have a lot of differences
  Traveling to every part of the world gets easier, but how well do we know and understand each other. Here’s a simple test. Imagine you are planning to hold a meeting at four o’clock. What time should you expect your foreign business friends to arrive? If they are Germans, they’ll arrive on time. If they are Americans, they’ll probably be 15 minutes early. If they are Englishmen, they’ll be 15 minutes late, and you should allow up to an hour for the Italians.
  The British seemed to think since the English language was widely used in the world, people would always understand what they do. However, they found they were completely wrong. For example, the British are happy to have a business lunch and discuss business matters and have a drink during the meal. The Japanese prefer not to work while eating. Lunch is a time for them to relax and get to know each other and they don’t drink at lunchtime. The Germans like to talk business before dinner. The French like to eat first and talk afterwards. They have to be well fed and watered before they discuss anything.
  根据短文内容选择最佳答案。(5分)
  61. What do the Germans prefer when they go to a meeting?
  A. They prefer to be on time.      B. They prefer to arrive very early.
  C. They prefer to arrive very late.   D. They prefer to arrive a little late.
  62. According to the text, if a group of Englishmen, Americans and Italians hold a meeting, who will be the last to arrive?
  A. The Englishmen.            B. The Americans.
  C. The Italians.             D. Both the Englishmen and the Italians.
  63. What do the Japanese like to do at lunchtime?
  A. To drink.               B. To get to know each other.
  C. To talk business.           D. To eat only.
  64. According to the writer, the British like to ________.
  A. arrive on time and talk business during the meal
  B. arrive earliest and hate talking business at a meal
  C. arrive 15 minutes late and talk business after the meal
  D. arrive a few minutes late and discuss business during the meal
  65. By giving us the two examples, the writer means to show us that _______.
  A. different countries have different cultures in different parts of the world
  B. the Germans are more serious and have good living habits
  C. the Italians are careless people and they are never on time for everything
  D. the French people are very lazy. They prefer eating and drinking more
  Following are opinions on the manner (举止) that people in the United States usually expect in various social situations.
  Men usually shake hands with each other when they meet for the first time, but shake hands with women only if the woman extends her hand first. Women do not usually shake hands with each other.
  After the first meeting, shaking hands is unusual. However, if someone offers his or her hand by chance, one is expected to shake it. In general, people in the United States avoid (避免) physical touch with each other, since physical touch often suggests sexual attraction or attack.
  Although, it has been noted, first names are used more often in the United States than elsewhere, this practice is generally accepted by the rules of etiquette(礼仪). Thus, while it is proper for the foreign student to address people of about his or her own age and status(身份) by their first name, the student would be expected to use “Mr.”, “Mrs.”, “Miss” or “Ms.” and the person’s last name in addressing to another person who is clearly older than the student. (On the other hand, the old person will probably address the student by his or her first name from the beginning.) If the other person being addressed has a title such as “Doctor” or “Dean”, the student should use that title and last name. For example, Doctor Edward Kennedy would be addressed as “Doctor Kennedy”. Any faculty (全体教员) member can be addressed as “Professor”, no matter whether he or she holds the rank (头衔) of Assistant (辅助的) Professor, Associate (副的) Professor, or full Professor. Equally acceptable are “Mr.”, “Mrs.”, etc.
  66. Men won’t shake hands with women until the woman ________.
  A. says “Yes”
  B. extends her hand first
  C. allows to
  D. was once met
  67. According to the passage, it is not common that women shake hands ________ .
  A. with children
  B. with the same sex (性别)
  C. with old people
  D. with man
  68. If the man you meet for the second time wants to shake hands with you, you just________ .
  A. tell him that it s not good for men to shake hands again
  B. refuse his hand-shaking
  C. smile but then refuse
  D. take his hand
  69. If your classmate’s name is John Smith, it is better for you to call him ________ .
  A. John
  B. Smith
  C. Mr Smith
  D. Mr John Smith
  70. The underlined (划线的) word “address” in the passage most probably means ________ .
  A. write a letter to
  B. speak to
  C. ask somebody to give his address
  D. write the address on the envelope
 Passage D
  Every 30 seconds there is an earthquake. But don’t worry because most are so weak that they cannot be felt. Only a few big ones hurt people. Many earthquakes happened in China, such as the big one in Sichuan last month. Thousands of people died in it. So it’s important to know what to do when one hits. Here are some tips on how to stay safe in an earthquake.
  a. If you are indoors during an earthquake, hide under a desk. Stay away from windows and anything that could fall on you.
  b. If you are outdoors, move to a clear place. Try to be away from trees, signs, buildings and streetlights. These could fall on you.
  c. If you are in a shop and far from the door, don’t try to run outside and rush for exits (出口).Everyone will be doing that and you’ll find it hard getting out. Don’t get into a lift during an earthquake. Just hide under some strong cover near you.
  d. When an earthquake has ended, be careful because aftershocks may still happen. These are just as dangerous as the earthquake itself. So stay under the desk until you make sure it’s safe to get up.
  e. If you are at home and you smell gas(煤气), open the windows and get out of the building as quickly as you can. A gas line in your house may be broken. This could be very dangerous.
  71. Most earthquakes are too_______ to hurt people.
  A. strong       B. weak        C. dangerous      D. scary
  72. If you are outdoors, it would be safe to_________.
  A. go to a playground            B. stay under a tree
  C. stand by the window           D. stay near the signs
  73. If you’re in a shop and far from the door, you’d better_______.
  A. rush to the door right away       B. run after the people quickly
  C. hide yourself under a cover near you  D. try to rush for exits
  74. The best title of this passage is “________”.
  A. How dangerous the earthquake is
  B. How to be safe during an earthquake
  C. Don’t be afraid of the earthquake
  D. An earthquake can hurt people
  75. Which of the following statements is TRUE according to the passage?
  A. Most earthquakes are very dangerous, so we must be very careful every day.
  B. You’d better keep away from those things that may fall on you wherever you are.
  C. If you smell gas at home, try to hide under a desk and don’t run outside quickly.
  D. Quite a few earthquakes hurt people.
  Passage E
  To take good notes, you need to be able to do two things very quickly: first, you must u second, your hand must work as fast as your ears so that you can write down as much information as possible.
  You don’t have to learn how to write down what you hear. But you do need to practice a few simple skills to help you to be good at note-taking. Also, you should learn how to write only the most important words in short forms from each sentence without taking notice of the rest.
  In the old days, people sent telegrams to each other. When they did it, they had to pay by the word, and it was expensive. That is why they sent very short telegrams which included only the
  most important words. Let’s compare these two examples:
  ☆“I will be arriving tomorrow, Monday, April 15,on TWA flight number 222, at JFK airport.”
  ☆“Arrive 15th TWA 222 JFK”
  Which would be more expensive?
  When you take notes, you have a similar problem. In this case it is not money, but time. For that reason, it is a good idea to practice listening for only the most important sentences, and only the most important words in those sentences.
  根据短文内容完成表格中的信息。
  To take good notes, first, you must understand main 76______.
  second, your hand must work 77______enough.
  so you can write down much 78______.
  you do need to practice a few simple skills79______ they can help you
  to be good at note-taking.
  The writer’s purpose is80 ______.
  Passage F
  It was December 25. Marie,  It was December 25. Marie,  a 13-year-old Australian girl, as happy. It was Christmas,  as happy. It was Christmas,  and Marie' s mother was making a special cake. She put four small coins into the cake,  and then she baked烤) it. The four coins were for good luck. After dinner Marie and her family ate the cake. They found three coins in the cake and put them on the table. Where was the fourth coin? It was missing,   cake and put them on the table. Where was the fourth coin? It was missing,  but Marie's mother didn't notic
  After Christmas Marie got sick. She coughed,  After Christmas Marie got sick. She coughed,  and she couldn' t speak. After six weeks she felt better,  but she still couldn't speak. Marie's rents took her to hospital. Doctors at the hospital looked her over,  rents took her to hospital. Doctors at the hospital looked her over,  and then said,  "We are sorry,  but we can't help her. "For 12 years Marie didn't speak. She grew up,  she got a job,  and she got married. But she never spoke. One day,  when Marie w 25 years old,  25 years old,  she got a sore throat 嗓子疼 ) at work. She began to cough. She coughed up something small and black. What was it? Marie didn't know. She took it to the hospital. A doctor at the hospital said,   ) at work. She began to cough. She coughed up something small and black. What was it? Marie didn't know. She took it to the hospital. A doctor at the hospital said,  "This is a coin!" The doctor told Marie,  "I ink you can speak again. " Marie went to a special doctor,  ink you can speak again. " Marie went to a special doctor,  and soon she could tal
  根据短文内容,回答问题。(10分)
  81. What did Marie's mother make on Christmas?
  In almost every big university in the United States, football is a favorite sport. American football is different. Players sometimes kick(踢)the ball that is oval (not round), but they also throw the ball with their hands and run with it. They try to take it to the other end of the field. They have four chances to move the ball ten yards (长度单位,码). They can carry it or they can throw it. If they move the ball ten yards, they can try to move it another ten yards. If they move it to the end of the field, they receive six points (点,分). It is difficult to move the ball. Eleven men on the other team try to stop the man with the ball. If he does not move the ball ten yards, his team kicks the ball to the other team.
  Each university wants its own team to win. Many, many people come to watch. They all shout for their favorite team. Young men and women come on the field to help the people shout more. They dance and jump while they shout.
  Each team plays ten or eleven games each season. The season begins in September and ends in November. If a team is very good, it may play another game after the season ends. The best teams play again on January1, the first day of the New Year. Many people go to see these games and many others watch them on TV.
  86. What does this passage (短文) talk about?
  87. Do people in the United States like football very much?
  88. How many players are there in an American football team?
  89. Is it easy or difficult to move the ball?
  90. What are the features (特点) of American football?
  Reading for pleasure is the easiest way to become a better reader in English. It is also the most important way.
  Some students say they don’t want to read for pleasure. They say they want to use their time to learn the rules of the language and new words. They say that pleasure reading is too easy.
  Many experts (专家) say pleasure reading is very important for learning English. Dr. Stephen Krashen, a famous expert on learning languages, says that pleasure reading helps you learn many important things about English. Students learn more grammar and more words when they read for pleasure. They also learn more about good writing.
  Dr. Krashen tells us that pleasure reading helps each student in a different way. Each student needs to learn something different. Pleasure reading makes it possible for each student to learn what he or she needs.
  Reading for pleasure is not the same as studying. When you read for pleasure, you choose your own books, and you don’t have to remember everything. There are no tests on your pleasure reading books. Pleasure reading will help you:
  ●learn how English speakers use English
  ●read faster in English
  ●find examples of good writing in English
  ●learn new words
  ●learn about the cultures (文化) of English speakers
  91. Is pleasure reading important for learning English?
  92. Which is the easier way to become a better reader, pleasure reading or studying?
  93. What do some students think of pleasure reading?
  94.How can we become better readers?
  95. What’s the greatest advantage (优点) of pleasure reading?
  五、书面表达 (共30分)
  (A)根据要求完成小作文,并把答案写在答题卡的相应位置。(共10分)
  根据下列信息提示,写一篇作文,要求60个单词。(10分)
  Time: Last Sunday morning.
  Persons: Jim, Lily, Allan, you.
  Place: Bus station.
  What to do: Clean the chairs, windows. Help people.
  How: by bike, tired, happy.
  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  (B)根据要求完成大作文,并把答案写在答题卡的相应位置。(共20分)
  根据中文提示和英文内容,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于80词的短文。请不要写出你的校名和姓名。
  时间飞逝。转眼间同学们已进入初中最后一年了。自进入中学以来,你一定在各个方面都发生了很大变化!
  请同学们就进入初中前、后,自己在兴趣、爱好、外貌、性格特点等方面有哪些变化,尤其在英语学习的方法上有哪些新的尝试,效果如何等写一篇短文。100字左右。
  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  一、选择填空:
  1-5 DCCCC 6-10 CDBCB 11-15 BADCB 16-20 DBAAC
  二、21-25F B E A D
  26. What’s up?/ What’s wrong?/ What’s the matter? /What has happened?
  27. noodles
  28. love/like/enjoy the food
  29. Do they use chopsticks?/ They use chopsticks, don’t they?/Do I need to use
  chopsticks?/Am I supposed to use chopsticks?
  30 your advice/help/suggestions
  三(A)31--35 B A C D A  36--40 B C B D B  41--45 A B C C B
  (B)more, less, different,use, Everyting, on, kinds, help,relax,to
  四、阅读理解
  (A) ABCAB
  (B). A C B D A
  (C) BBDAB
  (D)BACBB
  (E)76 topic 77f ast 78 information 79 so that 80 to teach us how to take good notes
  (F)81. She made a special cake. / A special cake. / A cake. / A Christmas cake.
  82. For good luck. / Good luck.
  83. Three / 3(coins). / Marie's family found three / 3 coins after eating the cake.
  84. (Because) she was ill/sick./(Because) she couldn't speak./ (Because) she coughed.
  85. Yes, 85. Yes,  she could. /Ye
  (G)86American football. 87Yes, they do. 88 11 / Eleven (players).
  89. It’s difficult / not easy.
  91. Yes, it is. 92. Pleasure reading. 93. It’s too easy. / It’s not useful / helpful / important.  94. Do pleasure reading. 95. We can learn what we need.
  五、书面表达:略
责任编辑:tenglong.net
调用分隔线,此处不显示
加入收藏 |
最近浏览过的文章}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语选择题答题技巧 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信