以上就是李华教授千人计划的健康计划希望他能够成功的英文

用英语写一篇短文,假设你是李华,你的英国Jonh写信告诉你近日由于沉迷于电脑游戏,健康受到很大影响.他十分焦虑.请你根据
问题描述:
用英语写一篇短文,假设你是李华,你的英国Jonh写信告诉你近日由于沉迷于电脑游戏,健康受到很大影响.他十分焦虑.请你根据以下要点提示,给他写一封回信建议他养成良好的生活习惯.要以下要点如下:1,减少玩游戏的时间,把精力逐渐转到其他事情上 2,规定起床和睡觉时间,养成良好的作息习惯,3,每天锻炼一小时,增强体质4,词数,100词左右
问题解答:
把汉语写出然后用软件翻译,就好了呀
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
Dear John: thanks for you letter .I think you can not play too much computergames.You should do more exercise and outdoor sports,they are good for your health.T
你好,John,不要在沉迷于电脑游戏了,也不要一直撸管了.这样的生活是不完整的.天.,朝有句俗话说的好,年少不知精珍贵,老来望逼空流泪.找个基友,解放双手.互撸一下,你会发现生活竟然是如此的美好.李华.Hello, John, do not indulge in computer games, also do not
1. Jack is telling a good news to Tom. Jack says that Mrs. Grimm is going to bring them to picnic tomorrow. This chance is so rare! Also they will swim and play
马上 再答: 等我 再答: China is a big country, around the climate is different 再答: The weather is very warm, the south of the north the weather is cold 再答: 译文 I think th
iffhsabgjaknknndcanaldwkjxmckaoijkxjapoikadujalkjdpoajkeuijfkpoiajieuqjfaipkemdpoiqpkopeqwildkfaoidjaopiepofipoaiepofka[efkaoipfka
第一个:The Great Wall of China is a Chinese fortification built from the 5th century BC until the beginning of the 17th century,in order to protect the various dyn
你好,同学,很高兴回答你的问题 正确答案: How we go to school? We have taken a research about the way to go to school. Here is the result. There are 58 students in our class. Twent
When I was still a liitle child,I lived in a remote village far away from city.The name of my village is Sanhecun,because there are three rivers in this place.I
I had an unforgetble experience this summer. During the summer vacation i took part in the American Summer Camp which lasted for ten days. There were more than
The summer vacation I and the friend arrived the Yellow River weather sunny to play a morning noon to eat picnic here really are together imposing may not be ab
李敏是我们的班长.她个子高,身体好,很活泼.她各科成绩都好,喜欢体育活动,又能歌善舞. 李敏学习英语很努力.她刚进校时,在英语学习上遇到不少困难
Dear parents,Thank you for always supporting me without any conditions.As your son (or daughter) I'd like to appreciate your kindness by this letter.As the exam
Hello,my name is Wan Dan.I'm a 13-year-old girl.Last week,I went to West Lake with my parents.When I got to there,I found out West Lake was so beautiful.In a we
Conflicts with others are common in everyday life. During the basketball game yesterday afternoon, Su Hua and Li Jiang bumped into each other, trying to catch t
Hello,everyone.I am Wu Dong.I come from a very friendly family.There are three people in the family,my father,my mother and I.Everyday we have an interesting bu
下列信息是哪些信息? 再问: 假如你是Mary,请给你的笔友John写一封信,谈谈你的学习和生活情况。请用英语表述以下内容。要点如下: 1.喜欢运动,课后经常打篮球。 2.家里学校不远,每天步行上学。 3.打算今年暑假和同学去乡村度假。 要求:1.不要逐句翻译。2.词数60-80。 再答: Dear John, How
好简单 再问: 求再问: 答案 再答: 好多哦 再答: 好多哦 再答: 直接串起来还是写好点再问: 恩恩 再答: 你几年级再问: 初一 再答: hello everyone my name is xxx再问: 要8句哦 再答: i am.xxyears old 再答: my English name is xxx 再答
My name is Li Hua. I was born in Dalian, Liaoning province in February 1977. I started school in 1984 when I was seven. I studied in Guangming Primary School fr
Today is Children's day.Me---a volunteer is going to celebrate this festival with the children who didn't have their parents. First,I got up in the early moring
也许感兴趣的知识英语小练笔.假设你是李华,你的父亲有吸烟、不锻炼等不良习惯,你给你的父亲写封信,给他提建议.(7句话)
问题描述:
英语小练笔.假设你是李华,你的父亲有吸烟、不锻炼等不良习惯,你给你的父亲写封信,给他提建议.(7句话)
问题解答:
Dear father,Smoking is bad for health,please don’t smoke anymore,we all worry about your health.If yousmoke,your lung will be badly hurt,and it's bad for our health,too.I ope you can stop smoking and stay health,Can you follow my advice 我有认真写哦
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
Peter:I have seen a report about a talent show especially for foreigners of "learning chinese and singing chinese song "which will be held by Bei Jing TV .I kno
你看看这样可以吗,不行的话加我Q说,When it comes to making friends, different people will come up with different opinions. In our class, we have had a heated discussion
Dear Alice: Hello Alice, I am Hua Li. Long time no see, how is going? I heard that you got a first place in a presentation competition in your high school. Cong
再答: 亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。再问: 你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
首先这两人是什么关系啊.. Miss Lee:I have heard that you have are now at America as an overseas student. (如果李华曾经留学过) (Since I also studied there before,) I would like to gi
As for making friends,I'd like to make friends with those who have different interests.I'm an outgoing boy,when I was getting alone with other outgoing ones,I m
"Learning is necessarily a good thing, but also to his body-based, because if you do not have the spirit of how you read it? More appropriate to go outside and
Dear my parents,I think there are too many rules in our home and some of them are not fair(公平).First,I can't go out on school nights.But I want to hang out with
Welcome to give us your precious opinion 或者Any helpful suggestions would be welcome
解题思路: 根据提示内容完成写作任务。解题过程: 以下范文,仅供参考: Dear Editor, My name is Li Hua, and I'm a senior three student in Xinhua High School. I decide to join the army after gradua
Dear Mary, I’m very glad that you’ll come to China .I know it isn’t easy to learn a foreign language, but I have some ideas that may help. Firstly, it’s very im
How To Keep Healthy As we know,health is important for us.So how to keep healthy?There are some ways. First,every morning we'd better get up early and do mornin
If you are a high-strength, your aunt yesterday to send your computer to teach you how to use you to write a letter to Canadian friend told him, invited him to
I am sorry to hear that you were ill.Take the medicine and have a good rest.Eat enough fruit and vegetables.Drink enough water.Milk is also good for your health
想学好英语,首先要培养对英语的兴趣.“兴趣是最好的老师”,兴趣是学习英语的巨大动力,有了兴趣,学习就会事半功倍.我们都有这样的经验:喜欢的事,就容易坚持下去;不喜欢的事,是很难坚持下去的.而兴趣不是与生俱来的,需要培养.有的同学说:“我一看到英语就头疼,怎么能培养对英语的兴趣呢?”还有的同学说:“英语单词我今天记了明天
Dear Paul, How are you doing now? Thanks a lot for your email. And I am very concerned about you. You mentioned that you have been under great pressure because
Dear Mr. xx, (男老师用Mr. 女士用 Mrs. 未婚的用Miss.)Here is my suggestion for preparing for the exam. I believe it is important to slow down to some extent. It's better to
Dear RoseI am very glad to hear from you. You asked me about the weather here in Beijing in your last letter. There are four seasons here. It's very warm in spr
也许感兴趣的知识假如你是李华.你的英国笔友Lily在她的微博中说她为了减肥吃减肥药.而且经常不吃饭.导致身体变得很虚弱.状态很不佳.请你在她的微博上用英文给她留言.内容包括:1.对她的现状表示担心,2.指出吃减肥药以及经常不吃饭的坏处,3.提出一些健康的减肥方法.如慢跑.定期到健身房健身等.注意:1.词数100个左 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
4.假如你是李华,你的英国笔友Lily在她的微博中说她为了减肥吃减肥药,而且经常不吃饭,导致身体变得很虚弱,状态很不佳.请你在她的微博上用英文给她留言,内容包括:1.对她的现状表示担心;2.指出吃减肥药以及经常不吃饭的坏处;3.提出一些健康的减肥方法,如慢跑、定期到健身房健身等.注意:1.词数100个左右;2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯.参考词汇:减肥药&&weight-loss&pill;&&慢跑&jogging;&&健身房&gymDear Lily,I'm sorry to learn that you are upset about being overweight recently.I think you should stop taking weight-loss pills in no time because they are harmful to your health.(高分句型一)Besides,you need to eat a healthy diet to recover your strength.There are many other ways to lose weight.For example,jogging is quite a popular form of exercise.You may do it in the morning or after supper.Another way is that you can go to the gym regularly,which is also an effective way of losing weight and keeping healthy.(高分句型二)In a word,if you insist on exercising,you are sure to have an attractive figure and stay slimand healthy.(高分句型三)Yours,Li&Hua.
分析 本篇书面表达属于提纲类作文,根据提示信息假如你是李华,你的英国笔友Lily在她的微博中说她为了减肥吃减肥药,而且经常不吃饭,导致身体变得很虚弱,状态很不佳.请你在她的微博上用英文给她留言,写作时注意以下几点:1、仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,要点包括:对她的现状表示担心;指出吃减肥药以及经常不吃饭的坏处;提出一些健康的减肥方法,如慢跑、定期到健身房健身等.2、提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象.要依据提示情景或词语,按照一定逻辑关系来写.本文写作时可以按照要点所给的顺序写.3、根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态.4.注意使用高级词汇和句式,以增加文章的亮点.【亮点说明】本文结构紧凑,层次分明,而且使用了多种表达:in no time立即,马上;be harmful to 对…有害;Besides另外;In a word总之;insist on坚持;&I think you should stop taking weight-loss pills in no time because they are harmful to your health.(高分句型一)Another way is that you can go to the gym regularly,which is also an effective way of losing weight and keeping healthy.(高分句型二)&&& In a word,if you insist on exercising,you are sure to have an attractive figure and stay slim&and healthy.(高分句型三)解答 Dear Lily,&&&&&& I'm sorry to learn that you are upset about being overweight recently.&&&&&&&I think you should stop taking weight-loss pills in no time because they are harmful to your health.(高分句型一)Besides,you need to eat a healthy diet to recover your strength.There are many other ways to lose weight.For example,jogging is quite a popular form of exercise.You may do it in the morning or after supper.Another way is that you can go to the gym regularly,which is also an effective way of losing weight and keeping healthy.(高分句型二)&&&&& &In a word,if you insist on exercising,you are sure to have an attractive figure and stay slim&and healthy.(高分句型三)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours'&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&LiHua点评 英语写作是一项主观性较强的测试题.它不仅考查学生的写作基础而且还考查学生在写作过程中综合运用语言的能力.在撰写时要注意主谓语一致,时态呼应,用词贴切等.要提高英语写作水平,需要两方面的训练:一是语言基础方面的训练,要有扎实的造句、翻译等基本功,即用词法、句法等知识造出正确无误的句子;二是写作知识和能力 方面的训练以掌握写作方面的基本方法和技巧.
练习册系列答案
科目:高中英语
来源:云南省昆明市2017届高三5月复习适应性检测英语试卷
题型:短文填空
The so-called Americanization phenomenon seems to be more a result of the recent globalization(全球化)in our world. If we find various American products worldwide, 1.is also increasingly common to find Asian products in the United States.2.(go) to any country in Asia nowadays, we are see many of the American icons everywhere. A few years 3.when I was in Vietnam, I was 4.complete) surprised at the number of advertisements about products from multinational companies, many of them American. It is unforgettable for me to see the huge coca cola billboard shown on 5.unnamed long and narrow street.Since I moved to America, I6.(discover) many Asian products in America, from movies to food. Either in San Francisco7.in Seattle, we can go to he cinema and enjoy the8.(attract) Amerivan-Chinese movie Kung Fu Panda, and take home spring rolls from one of the many Chinese restaurants in town.I know that many people would like9.(reduce)the globalization process in the world because they think they are losing their own culture, but it is very difficult to stop this process. We can only try to be wise and choose 10.is better for us to have or to buy.
题型:短文改错
15.假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下短文.短文中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处.错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改.增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在此符号下面写出该加的词.删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉.修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词.注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分.How&are&you&doing&these&days&I'm&writing&to&tell&you&something&about&my&English&teacher&Miss&Liu.Miss&Liu&is&a&popular&teacher&who&are&always&kind&to&us.Unfortunate,she&was&hurt&badly&when&trying&to&save&a&student&from&an&car&accident&and&has&lain&in&bed&for&almost&one&year.Last&Saturday&afternoon,my&classmates&and&I&went&to&Miss&Liu's&home&to&celebrate&his&birthday.She&was&moved&to&tears&when&she&saw&us.We&first&sang"Happy&Birthday"and&then&give&her&flowers&and&other&present&we&had&made.Seating&around&her,we&discussed&our&studies&but&looked&forward&to&our&future&together.We&left&around&six.We&had&a&great&time&and&I'm&happy&that&Miss&Liu&is&recovering&very&good.Did&you&have&some&interested&things&last&week?Would&you&like&to&tell&me&about&them?Best&wishes.
题型:选择题
12.The&old&woman&has&three&sons,&&&&&&&are&doctors.(  )A.both&of&whomB.both&of&whichC.all&of&whomD.all&of&which
题型:书面表达
19.假设你是红星中学的高中生李华,你校选拔一批优秀学生,利用周末的时间到幸福村辅导留守儿童(left-behind&children)的英语,你希望参加此活动.请根据以下提示,用英语给校评选组写一封申请信:●对此活动的认识●个人优势●你的计划注意:1.词数100左右;2.可适当增加细节,以使内容充实、行文连贯;3.信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数.Dear&Sir&or&Madam,I'm&Li&Hua&from&Hongxing&High&School.As far as I am concerned,I believe to teach English for left-behindchildren fromXingfu Villagewill be good for both the primary-school students and high-school student tutors,which thus will result in substantial social benefits.【高分句型】(对活动的认识)I think I am qualified for being the children's English coach,because I have good character,and I'm independent in life and proficient in English.That's why I apply for the position.I hope I can attend the instructive activity.【高分句型】(个人优势)My plan for coaching the children is to teach them by listening,speaking,reading and writing.What's more important is to stimulate their interests in learning English as a foreign language,creating a good learning environment.【高分句型】I hope you can offer me the opportunity.(计划)Looking&forward&to&your&reply!Yours&sincerely,Li&Hua.
题型:短文改错
9.假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下短文.短文中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处.错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改.增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在此符号下面写出该加的词.删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉.修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词.注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分.During&studying&in&Spain,beside&taking&classes,I&travelled&around.One&of&the&best&part&of&my&experience&was&living&with&my&host&mom,Helena.She&was&generously&welcomed&all&my&classmate&Li&Li&and&me&into&her&home.I&enjoyed&have&conversations&with&him&and&discussing&the&cultural&differences&between&Spain&and&China.Living&with&my&host&family&or&taking&classes&in&Spanish&really&helps&me&with&my&spoken&language.I&felt&my&level&of&cultural&awareness&was&great&improved&during&the&five&months.Spending&time&studying&abroad&in&an&entirely&different&culture&was&best&decision&I&had&made.
题型:填空题
16.The&best&adventure&holiday&you'll&ever&have!Adventure&Summer&Camp&is&the&(61)biggest&(big)&adventure&camp&in&Mount&Wuyi&and&has&well-trained&and&(62)experienced(experience)&workers.The&mountain,(63)whichcovers&an&area&of&999square&kilometers,is&home&to&birds,the&world&of&insects&and&the&kingdom&of&snakes.In&Mount&Wuyi&you'll&go&through&an&(64)extremely&(extreme)&exciting&and&unbelievable&adventure&in&a&huge&mountain&away(65)from&the&noise&and&crowds&of&the&city,which&will&definitely&be&an&unforgettable&experience&for&you.At&the&camp,you&can&enjoy&the&excitement&and&happiness&of&going&(66)hiking(hike),climbing&mountains&and&so&on.Furthermore,we'll&teach&you(67)survival/surviving&(survive)&skills&in&the&wild.There&is&no&doubt&that&the&summer&camp&is&the&best&place&(68)to have&(have)&your&adventure&and&it&is&also(69)the&only&camp&in&Fujian&to&offer&guidance&by&experts.(70)Contact(contact)&us&and&you'll&have&much&fun.
题型:书面表达
13.假如你是李华,你的美国朋友Tom&最近感觉学习压力很大,难以应对.他来信问你有没有类似的情况.请根据以下要点给Tom写封回信.1.告诉他你在学习生活中也会有压力;2.谈谈你对压力的看法;3.就如何减压提出你自己的建议.注意:1.词数100左右;2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯.Dear&Tom,I have received your letter asking me whether I have some stress in my study.As a senior high school student facing the college entrance examination,I surely have some stress.(高分句型一)In my opinion,a proper amount of stress is beneficial to us.(高分句型二)It can inspire us to work harder and be more creative.However,too much stress can make us break down.Therefore,we should do something to reduce the stress.For example,we can listen to music to help us relax.Besides,we can play some interesting games with our friends.(高分句型三)I hope my advice will be helpful to you.Yours,LiHua.
题型:填空题
13.The&young&mother&is&telling&her&naughty&kid&tobehave(注意举止)himself.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号三年高考()英语试题分项版解析:专题23 文字提纲式
上传时间:
浏览次数:399次
类型:同步
有道云笔记
Instapaper未婚青少年终止妊娠的调查分析与对策--《第七次全国妇科内分泌学术会议论文汇编》2013年
未婚青少年终止妊娠的调查分析与对策
【摘要】:正目的了解未婚青少年终止妊娠现状和避孕措施使用情况,为开展计划生育流产引产后服务及减少未婚青少年非意愿妊娠提供决策依据。方法在本站终止妊娠时个人深入面谈的方法。结果多数未婚青少年能意识到流产或引产影响自身健康,由于避孕,生殖健康知识缺乏未采取避孕措施及避孕失败是
【作者单位】:
【分类号】:R714.2
欢迎:、、)
支持CAJ、PDF文件格式,仅支持PDF格式
【相似文献】
中国期刊全文数据库
王艺兵,李波,翁雪梅;[J];中国现代医药杂志;2004年04期
马俊瑛;林丽琼;;[J];广东医学;2006年05期
闫广勤;李蓉英;郑丽静;;[J];临床和实验医学杂志;2006年06期
任国华;;[J];实用医技杂志;2007年34期
赵君丽;栾允峰;柴雅琴;;[J];内蒙古医学杂志;2010年11期
殷平珍;;[J];吉林医学;2011年03期