restcontrolleravfall

Start | Sopor.nu
Återvinn din värld
L?r dig banta sopp?sen och sortera r?tt
S?k svar p? dina fr?gor om avfall och hur du hanterar olika avfall
Dina sopor ?r inte skr?p – sortera s? kan de bli nya saker.
Jorden r?cker inte till f?r allt som vi konsumerar och sedan sl?nger.
H?r f?r du hj?lp att sortera r?tt och att hitta din insamlingsplats.
Vad h?nder med mitt avfall? Hur mycket avfall sl?nger vi? H?r finns svar.
Drick kranvatten
Transporten av 1 liter f?rpackat vatten ger upphov till mer ?n tusen g?nger mer koldioxidutsl?pp ?n samma m?ngd kranvatten.
Second hand
Mer ?n h?lften av de kl?der som sl?ngs skulle kunna anv?ndas igen. L?mna till second hand ist?llet och k?p sj?lv d?rifr?n.
Ingen påse till frukten
Plastp?sar s?gs anv?ndas i snitt 25 minuter. Om den hamnar i naturen kan den orsaka stor skada p? djurlivet.
Skippa snabbmaten
Ofta blir det mycket avfall n?r du ?tit snabbmat och allt kostar resurser att tillverka och att ?tervinna.
Hur återvinner du?
Lasse ?berg tycks g?ra en massa saker samtidigt. Han ?r konstn?r, filmregiss?r, musiker och sk?despelare. Bland annat. Men k?llsorteringen prioriterar han alltid.
Linda Hallberg ?r makeup-artisten som g?rna g?r ut osminkad och som har tr?ttnat p? on?diga f?rpackningar.
P? sin blogg tipsar hon om hur pennor, kr?mer och puder kan anv?ndas f?r att skapa olika uttryck. Baksidan av de m?nga prover som hon f?r att testa syns hemma i l?genheten i J?rf?lla: f?rpackningar i m?ngder.
Quiz om sopor
Testa dina kunskaper om avfall och återvinning av sopor
Allt som inte ?r f?rpackningar ska l?ggas p? den plats kommunen anvisar. Som Metro helt riktigt p?pekar i sin artikel den 6 mars ska dricksglas d?rf?r l?ggas i vanliga sopp?sen.
Varf?r ?r din uppdelning viktig?
I och med att det f?r f?rpackninga...
Eskilstunabor kan fram till och med den sista april panta sina pulkor i butiken ReBuyke i ?kerbruksgallerian ReTuna. F?rbrukade pulkor sam...
Sedan 2011 har insamlingen av plastf?rpackningar fr?n hush?ll ?kat med ?ver 28 %. Men det ?r l?ngt kvar till regeringens nya milj?m?l som ...
Under 2016 l?mnade varje svensk i genomsnitt 13,3 kilo elavfall till ?tervinning. Det ger Sverige en t?tposition i j?mf?relse med ?vriga E...restavek Press Releases, Trade Shows, Jobs, Company Info -
>> restavek
March 08,2017
Self publishing is basically the process in which author & writers publish their book by own self or they can hire an online book publishing company in India.... Read more about .
November 20,2013
Tales are still available in original 400 page, "SUPERHERO - Blue Knight Adventures," collection.
Now, readers can pick and choose less expensive individual episodes, as well, collect them all.... Read more about .
December 21,2013
Walter & Company launches traveler’s companion eBook A Sea of Wisdom, Island Proverbs- Jamaica with choice information about celebrity residents and more - a holiday gift on Amazon Kindle Dec. 23.... Read more about .
November 20,2013
Download this Kindle ebook free for 2-days , written to provide Christians with a unique daily devotional for each day of the year.... Read more about .
September 23,2013
USA: Publishers of biographical and autobiographical books choose Lightning Press because of the on-demand printing services, short-run options, and high book quality. ... Read more about
January 17,2014
Leadstart will now venture into digital publishing beyond Kindle format.... Read more about .
January 24,2014
Brian Dauphin, Senior Vice President of Ingram Content Group, will become the company’s Chief Financial Officer on July 1.... Read more about
September 09,2013
The Homescholar introducing new kindle book to gives parents the confidence to continue educating their children at home.... Read more about
January 14,2014
Infibeam houses the latest Rahul Saini's novel, Paperback Dreams that deals with the ordeals that the budding authors might face at present.... Read more about
January 12,2014
Evan Pedone's novel Assassin's Mace is now available on Kindle for the first time for $2.99!... Read more about .
August 21,2013
There will be a one time free kindle download of William Hazelgrove's fifth novel The Pitcher. The story of a Mexican American boy with a golden arm and a broken down World Series pitcher has alread.... Read more about .
July 31,2013
Ride Minnesota, 23 Great Motorcycle Rides in the North Star State, is now available as an e-book.... Read more about
July 24,2013
Information and tips about Subscribing The New York Times .... Read more about .
July 19,2013
Epubor Kindle DRM Removal v2.6.9 was released recently with enhanced features integrated. Regular Kindle books, together with deeply encrypted TOPAZ/TPZ books will be proceeded more efficiently.... Read more about .
August 14,2013
New indie children's author S K Sheridan is selling her children's book, 'The TOP SECRET Diary of Davina Dupree (Aged 10)' on Kindle for just ?0.77, and it's rising up the charts...... Read more about
August 14,2013
New indie children's author S K Sheridan is selling her children's book, 'The TOP SECRET Diary of Davina Dupree (Aged 10)' on Kindle for just $1.19. And it's rising up the charts...... Read more about
August 30,2013
According to the report from foreign media, Amazon is planning to update its Kindle tablet products line in 2013. At present, Kindle is regarded as one of the most powerful competitor with Apple.... Read more about .
April 06,2014
This ultimate edition of the course covers everything you need to know to make 6 figures in profits per month with Amazon Kindle Publishing.... Read more about
August 15,2013
Sorrow of the Dragon Gods by Bestselling Author Pam Mosbrucker is FREE on kindle.... Read more about .
September 09,2013
"I of the Sun : A Journey into Southeast Asia and the Heart of Human Consciousness" by Richard Arthur.
Published by Matador, 2013.
Trade Paperback & Kindle edition available.
... Read more about .
July 24,2014
Mark Kalita announces the release of his book entitled "New World Order of One" in which the design for the 'New World Order' of a coming earth age is outlined opposing the old NWO conspiracy theories... Read more about .
March 05,2015
The Readers Guild will publish classic titles, new releases and exclusive anthologies in innovative formats.... Read more about .
February 10,2015
The bestselling book 10 Stacks To Success: How to Achieve Success One Goal At A Time is FREE on Kindle Feb. 6 & 7, 2015.... Read more about .
January 31,2015
Self employment is a good choice for many individuals for varying reasons.... Read more about .
April 03,2015
The Reader’s Guild will market Condensed Books as Classic Editions and release notable titles from celebrated authors under the name Reader’s Digest Classic Editions... Read more about
April 23,2015
“So You Think You Know California Wine? Demystifying the California Wine Industry and Coming Economic Decline”. The photographic edition portrays the landscape and perils of the Napa wine industry.... Read more about .
February 12,2016
< facilitates the clients with the best storage unit solutions. This company is located in Dauphin, Manitoba and ensures affordable services.... Read more about .
September 24,2015
Chimericana Books publishes the six books of the "Free Planet vs War World" dual/duelling trilogies as two 600+ pages novels in 8" by 5" paperback and various digital formats.... Read more about .
April 20,2015
C. Evenfall, the author of paranormal series The Wraith of Carter’s Mill, has announced that she would promote the release of the paperback anthology by touring the virtual world.... Read more about .
January 20,2015
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, nearly 50% of children under the age of 12 have been bitten by a dog.... Read more about .
January 13,2015
With the start of a New Year, there’s a sense of new beginnings. New resolutions are made, new habits formed.... Read more about .
October 04,2014
Goalden Sky is the long-awaited first sequel to Goalden Girl, published in 2007. It is available in paperback and Kindle and there are plans to add the book to other ebook formats.... Read more about .
July 11,2014
Chalfant Eckert Publishing Company's new book release AGEISM ACTIVISM by Judy Hanna is the only book that exposes the sheer magnitude of who is murdering people age 60 and older in America... Read more about
June 13,2014
Subs in Paradise in Hollywood, Florida will host a book signing event for local author Dan Petermeier on June 21 from 6-8 PM.... Read more about
October 20,2014
Mark F. Kalita announces the release of his new book entitled, "My Peace Plan" gives a path of world peace through the uniting of world religions through their core principles in adoration of God... Read more about
October 21,2014
Mark F. Kalita released
"Hidden Messiah: Roman Conspiracy of Christian Apostasy"
shows the prophecy of Daniel is about the Roman church created upon unsupported dogma over 1650 years ago by Caesar.... Read more about
January 11,2015
The e-book entitled My First Book about Animals of North America kindle edition or paperback edition by Rachel Redden and John Davidson is teeming with information about North America’s animals.... Read more about .
November 30,2014
Kindle books bring the bestsellers together in one pack. Reading becomes much easier now.... Read more about
November 17,2014
Dauphin Clinic Pharmacy Ltd was proud to sponsor the Pawsability Lunch held on Sat. Nov. 8, 2014. Bobbi Sainsbury, a dedicated pet lover and Dauphin Clinic Pharmacy team member.... Read more about .
July 21,2014
Highly Praised Crime Novel, Goodbye Morality:
Free in Kindle Format on Amazon, worldwide June 10th to 12th... Read more about .
Apr 13, 2017
Apr 20, 2017
Apr 27, 2017
May 10, 2017
Apr 13, 2017
Apr 13, 2017
Apr 27, 2017
Apr 28, 2017
Apr 21, 2017
Mar 29, 2017
Apr 25, 2017
Feb 22, 2017