祝两位足球之星赴西班牙比赛取的靠出好成绩绩怎么祝贺

您的位置: &
你的朋友在英语比赛中获得好成绩,写信祝贺英语作文 正文
你的朋友在英语比赛中获得好成绩,写信祝贺英语作文
相关热词搜索:
篇一:英语作文祝贺信 各位可爱的同学: 考题为应用文写作,所以要注意: 1.条理清楚,按照下列老师所列每种应用文的格式把内容写完整。 2.可以先用中文把提纲要求包含的信息都写下来,再翻译成英语。这样可以确保 不会把应该包括的信息漏掉。 3.不要写错误的单词,宁可用简单易懂的单词代替,注意卷面清洁和工整。 预祝大家都考上心仪的学校,制定好复习计划,按部就班,调整好心态好好复习, 你的心愿一定能实现,人生该吃苦该拼搏时就要拼搏!各位加油!
一. 祝贺信(Letter of Congratulations): 祝贺信的写作与普通信件没有什么大区别,但应注意:
必须包括对收信人的称谓。
必须包括对收信人的祝贺。
必须包括写信人的姓名。
措词真诚、轻松愉快,切忌言过其实。
Dear Guojun,
I heard that you graduated with high honors from Southeast University last month. I know that all your family must be very proud of you, and as your friend, I feel the same.
I wish you greater and more brilliant success in your studies and work in the future.
With best wishes.
Yours sincerely, Qi Zi
常用祝贺信用语
Warm congratulations on your success in passing the entrance examination to … university.
热烈祝贺你考上了……大学。
Please accept our sincere wishes for your…请接受我们对您……的衷心祝愿。
I extend my best wishes for your success.衷心祝愿你成功。
May each new year bring you new hope.愿每个新年都给您带来新的希望。
二、道歉信(Letter of Apology)
Dear Carole,
I am very sorry that I missed your phone call yesterday. I shall be at home tomorrow morning. Would you please call me again?
Sincerely yours, Lisa
道歉信常用语句
Please accept my sincere apologies.请接受我们诚挚的道歉。
Please accept my sincere apologies for the lateness of my birthday greetings.
I am sorry I missed your …对不起,我错过了你的……
I’ve to offer you an apology for not coming to your party.未能参加你的庆祝 会,我得向你道歉。
Please accept my sincere apologies for…请接受我对……诚挚的歉意。
Ex. 就下述内容写一封道歉信:
你的一位朋友昨天来看望你,你正巧外出未遇,对此你写信表示歉意,并约他明 天再过来。
May 5 Dear Tom,
I am very sorry that I was out when you called on me yesterday. Could you come again tomorrow evening as I have something important to discuss with you?
Sincerely yours, Lisa 更多例子: 1. 因未能践约赴宴致歉 Unable to keep one’s promise
Dear [Miss Nancy],
Much to my regret I was unable to keep my promise to attend your [birthday] party [last Saturday], owing to the fact that my [little son] was suddenly taken ill early [that day].
Hoping to see you soon.
Truly yours,
亲爱的[南希小姐]:
[小儿][上周六]突然生病,因此未能应约赴[生日]宴,殊觉抱歉,希原谅,再见。
2. 因迟复来信致歉 Because of answering one’s letter late
Dear [David]:
I am afraid that you will think me unpardonably negligent in not having answered your letter dated [7, December] sooner, but when I have told you the reason, I trust you will be convinced that the neglect was excusable. When your letter arrived, I was just in [Hong Kong]. As my family could not forward it to me during my absence, it has been, therefore, lying on my desk until the moment when I took it up. Now the first thing I have to hasten to do is to write to you these few lines to express my deep regret.
I enjoyed many pleasant sights during my trip. I shall be pleased to give you an account to of them when I see you next.
Yours, 亲爱的[戴维]:
请原谅我收到您[12月7日]的来信后迟迟未复,现将原因告诉您,相信您一定会谅解的。您的来信到来时,我正巧在[香港],家人无法及时转递。你的信一直放在我写字台上,直到我回到才看见,拖至今天才回信,深表歉意。
这次出去旅行饱览了许多美丽景色,下次见到您时,将告诉您一切。 祝好!
3. 因未能及时还书致歉 Unable to return borrowed book on time
Dear [Kate]:
Excuse me for my long delaying in returning to you your “Robinson Crusoe” which I read through with great interest. I had finished reading the book and was about to return it when [my cousin] came to see me. Never having seen the book, [She] was so interested in it that I had to retain it longer. However, I hope that in view of the additional delight thus afforded by your book, you will overlook my negligence in not returning it sooner.
Thanking you again for the loan.
Sincerely yours,
亲爱的[凯特]:
我迟迟未能归还您的那本《鲁滨逊飘流记》,请原谅。该书我读得津津有味。读完后,正预备归还您时,我的[表妹]来访,见这本书也感兴趣,定要借去一读。为了让别人也能分享您那本书所给予的乐趣,我不能及时归还。我想再延迟些日子奉还,谅您不会介意的。
再次感谢您的慷慨。
4. 因遗失借书致歉 Because of losing a borrowed book
Dear [Frank]:
I am terribly sorry to tell you that I have lost the valuable book you were so kind to lend me [last week]. I read it [everyday] and intended to finish it [next month]. [Last night] when I came to my room, it was nowhere to be found. I will try to recover it as soon as possible. If I fail to find it, I will get a new book for you. But I am afraid it can never take the place of the old one. Old books are like old friends. Once lost, they can never be replaced. They are connected with cherished associations which the new ones can never have. And for this irrecoverable loss, I am to blame. I was so careless with my things. This is a warning to me to be more careful in the future.
Yours truly,
亲爱的[弗兰克]:
很抱歉,[上星期]您借给我的那本书竟遗失了。我[每天]都在看,准备[下个月]看完。[昨晚]我回到我的卧室,到处也找不到那本书。我将尽力找到它。万一找不到,我只好买一本新的还您。
但是,新书恐怕不能代替那本旧书吧!旧书跟旧友一样,一旦失去就不能再得。旧书与往事相连,这种不可弥补的损失,皆由我起。我对待一切太大意了,这次给我一个警告,叫我以后要小心。
三、慰问信
慰问信应写得真切,注意措辞,对轻病或者小损失,慰问信应写得轻松一些。相反,对严重病情或重大损失,信就应该写得深沉一些。慰问信写时应注意: 1. 写给受伤人的信要简短,中肯。信中不必问询事故发生的过程、原因、见证人等。
2. 慰问信中应写一些被慰问者喜欢或熟悉的事物,如病人的爱好、兴趣等,以使病人得到宽慰。
1. 向朋友问候 A letter of inquiring after someone’s health
Dear [John]:
I am extremely sorry to hear that your illness, which we had thought was clearing up, has become more serious, and that your have had to go into hospital. Let us hope that it will be for only a very short time, and that you will soon be out and about again. Everybody here sends his best wishes to you for a quick recovery.
With kind regards,
Yours sincerely,
亲爱的[约翰]:篇二:英语祝贺信范文 英语祝贺信范文,为朋友升迁表示祝贺 发布时间:
9:51:27来源:网络收集 点击:536
范文:为朋友升迁表示祝贺(附祝贺信句型) Dear Ruth, I offer my warmest congratulations on your promotion to Vice President of thcompany. I know how talented you are and how hard you’ve worked to attain goal. No one could have been more deserving. How exciting it must be for yorealize your ambitions after all those years of hard working. It’s been a real encouragement to me to see your efforts rewarded. Sincere congratulations to you. Your expertise and dedication will bring out tbest of everyone on your staff. They’re learning from a real professional.
I wish you still further success. Sincerely yours, Ma Lin 译文 亲爱的鲁思:听说你当选了公司副总裁我表示热烈的祝贺。我知道你很有天赋,而且为实现这个目标你付出了很大的努力。没人比你更应该得到这个职位。这么年的努力终于得到了回报你该多么高兴啊。你的成功对我来说是个莫大的励。 真诚的祝贺你。你的专业和奉献将使公司所有员工都能发挥自己最佳水平他们是在学习一个真正的专业人士。 预祝你取得更大的成功。 你的朋友:马林
祝贺信写作攻略 英语中,祝贺信使用的频率很高。凡是遇到重大的喜庆节日,如圣诞节、年、婚礼和生日等等,亲友间要写祝贺信。当亲友晋升、毕业、考试成功出国留学时也要写祝贺信。祝贺信相对而言是比较容易写的,但用词必须切有礼、表达出真诚的喜悦感情。具体写作步骤:首段:表达听到喜讯的情。主体段落:对喜讯进行积极评价。结尾段:表达衷心的祝贺之情。 必背模版句型 Congratulations, all of us feel proud of your remarkable achievements!祝贺你我们都为您所取得的巨大成就感到骄傲。 I am so pleased and happy to hear that...听到……我真的非常高兴。 I write to congratulate you upon...我写信来祝贺你……。 I offer you my warmest congratulations on your...对于你的……我表示热烈的贺。 We are just as proud as can be of you and send our congratulations.我们为你感由衷的自豪!祝贺你! I wish you still further success!预祝你取得更大的成功。 We look forward to bragging about you in the years ahead.我们希望在未来的月中能骄傲地谈起你。 Please accept our most sincere congratulations and very best wishes for all thegood future in the world.谨向你表示祝贺和最良好的祝福。 祝贺信范文 一封祝贺信 当朋友有了喜事,如结婚、高升、获奖的时候,你可以向他写出一封祝贺信,表 达你的祝福与恭贺。 Mechanical Engineering Departrnent Dalian University of Technology Dalian 116023 Liaoning, 中国 November 28,1999 Mr. Wang Ximing Mechanical Engineering DepartmentMassachusetts Institute of Technology Cambridge, Mass. 02139 U.S.A. Dear Mr. Wang, Thank you for your letter of November 3,1999. I am sorry not to have written back earlier but time seems to pass so quickly. I learnt from your letter that you had received your masters degree. I would like to congratulate you on your splendid success. In this letter I am bringing you a piece of good news: your wife gave a birth of a boy last week and she is in good health now. The baby weighed eight jin at birth. Yesterday my wife and some other neighbors went to the hospital to see your wife and to congratulate her on the birth. She told them that she had been nursed with the best care since she was in hospital. Now Im taking the Visiting School Test in Beijing. If I pass the examination, Ill leave for America soon. If not, Ill wait for another chance. Ive never been to the U.S.A, and I know little about the institutions and customs there. I hope that you will write to me and tell me more about them. With best regards to you and your classmates. Yours sincerely, Zhang Jiao Dear Mary,
Since you have already decided not spend the Christmas at home, we feel regret to not be able to wish you a happy holiday to you personally.
Therefore, by this letter we wish your whole family a peaceful and merry Christmas and also wish you all a happy new year and healthy one too.
Best regards,
San篇三:屠呦呦祝贺信英语作文 物理师范 朱伊尼
Dear tu researcher: I have heard that you
won the 2015 Nobel Prize in physiology or medicine, the warmest congratulations to you with the highest respect! In more than 60 years of scientific research career, you always insist in the scientific frontier silent and cultivated, innovation.You have made important contributions to deepen the understanding of traditional Chinese medicine and the combination of Chinese and western science. Especially is given priority to with you find antimalarial drug artemisinin and double hydrogen artemisinin, not only fully proved the precious value of traditional Chinese medicine, but also saved millions of lives around the world every year. Winning the Nobel Prize in physiology or medicine gives your personal, as well as scientific research level and academic achievement high praise, also the general scientific and technical workers a great deal of encouragement and spur. Sincerely thank you for your outstanding contributions to the development of human medicine, thank you for the general scientific and technical workers won the high honor! Sincerely wish you continue to make greater achievements in scientific research in the future, to build an innovative country, realizing the great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation, China's dream to make new greater contributions! Yours sincerely ZhuYini篇四:我的 英语作文 祝贺 考研英语作文指导之祝贺信 范文 Directions: Your friend Jack has got his master's degree. Write a letter to show your congratulations. Your letter should be no less than 100 words. You don't need to write the address. Don't sign your own name at the end of the letter, use Wang Li instead.
Dear Jack, Heartfelt congratulations on your graduation from the Graduate School. I have good reasons to feel proud of you. I know the degree of master meant many years of assiduous study and hard work. Now you have come through with flying colors and high honors. I have heard of your excellent record in research and extra curricular activities. In this you took the right road to emerge as a fully developed young man to society. I take pride in your achievements and avail myself of this opportunity to extend to you my best wishes for your success and happiness.
Yours sincerely, Wang Li 译文
亲爱的杰克: 真心地恭喜你从研究生院毕业。 我有足够的理由引你为豪。我知道这个硕士学位代表着你多年来的勤奋学习和辛苦工作。现在你已经胜利而光荣地度过了这一关。我已经听说了你在科研和课外活动方面的优秀成绩。你走了一条正确的道路,使自己成为一个有益于社会的全面发展的人。 我为你的成绩感到骄傲,并借此机会向您致以良好的祝愿,祝你今后取得更大的成绩,幸福愉快。 你诚挚的:王丽 祝贺信模板 Dear **, We are very happy to know that you **(祝贺内容). Allow us to give our most sincere congratulations on this exciting occasion. You have **(刻苦 努力 坚持 之类成功要件),and **(同前). Your success shows that only **(再同前) can yield good results. We take this opportunity to express our best wishes to you. Wish you greater achievements in **(某领域) Yours cordially, Li Ming PS:万能句: 1) I am much delighted to learn that.. 2) This is a special and happy moment for you and i am very proud of your achievement. 3) I hope you can reach higher level in your study/work and do more contribution to the society.4) I believe this position will be a new beginning, and a chance for you to embrace a fuller life and pave the way for a brilliant future career. 5) Please accept my most sincere congratulations. ------------------------------------------------------------- 15、祝贺信。范文全是黑体字,表明全是套话,替换套用即可 Directions: Your friend has been elected the president of an association. Write a letter to him/her to express your congratulations.
Dear Mr. Michael,
I was very happy to learn that you (have been elected President of the Scotland-China Association)and I would like, on behalf of the Chinese People’s Association for Friendship with Foreign Countries and in own name, to express to you warmest congratulations.
I hope that during your tenure of office the relations of friendship and cooperation that already exist between our two organizations will be further developed. Let us join our efforts to make greater contributions to the promotion of mutual understanding and friendship between the people’s of China and Scotland. (91 words) Yours sincerely, Li Ming 祝贺信 模板1: Dear Congratulations on your 祝贺的理由( I know how hard you have been working )and I am very proud of you for your achievement. I understand for sure that it is (your hard work / your excellent ability )that leads you to the current success. This new position, on the other hand, adds a new dimension to your life and is bound to . What’s more, I also believe that May all goes beautifully in your new post! Yours sincerely, Li Ming 模板2: Dear Good news travels fast! It was delightful for me to hear that 祝贺的理由. Please accept my sincere congratulations to your 被祝贺人所取得的成就I have been watching your progress all the years, and I know more than anyone else how much effort you have put in. Now you prove to me a matured (转载于: 在点 网:你的朋友在英语比赛中获得好成绩,写信祝贺英语作文)and well-rounded in every respect. Judging from your current success / achievement, I am confident that in the future May all the years ahead fulfill your dreams!
Yours sincerely, LiMing achievement:成就【n】 excellent:出色的,杰出的【a】 current:当前的【a】 position:形势(位置)【n】 dimension:[d?'m?n??n]:重要性【n】 bound to:一定会 what’s more:另外,而且
亲爱的(囡囡) 祝贺你的(),我知道你是多么的辛苦工作,我为你的成就感到非常的自豪。 我坚定的认为是你的优秀的能力带领你走到今日的成功。这个新的形式,从另一方面来讲,增添了你生命中的重要意义,一定会()。另外,我也相信() 祝你新的旅程中一切顺利。 你诚挚的 巧宝
写作“三步走”: 说明事由并表达自己忠心的祝贺(首段)―&展开事件评论,赞扬收信人(主体段落)―&再次表达良好祝愿(结尾段) 注意: 在写作主要内容的时候,可以重点赞扬一下当事人的优秀能力和取得成就的原因,并展望他将来的美好发展前景等。范文解析: Directions: Write a letter to your best friend Li Ming, congratulating him on accepting admission to a postgraduate program. Dear Li Ming, I am writing to convey my warm congratulations on your admission to a postgraduate (自加at Beijing University). I must say that I was not surprised to hear this good news. (对方具体成就I know that you have been desirous of furthering your study in a prestigious university and how industrious and perseverant you have always been in order to realize this dream. I am delighted that the four years of your hard work has finally been rewarded in this way). It is obvious that you will have a wide-open future ahead of you. Congratulations again. I wish you all the best in your future life and study. Sincerely, Wang Hu
6, 祝贺信 Dear___, I have learnt with delight that you祝贺的理由, I would like to extend to you my utmost congratulations on被祝贺人所取得的成就. You must be祝贺他很棒. And I feel very happy for you.
被祝贺人所取得的成绩is quite exciting news! I know this is surely owing to 被祝贺人做出的努力.
Please inform me when you have time
I hope we canhave couple of drinks together. Please accept my best wishes for your perfect health and lasting prosperity! (或Please accept my best wishes for your happiness and success Sincerely yours, Signature ◆常用句式 1、Heartfelt congratulations on… 真心祝贺…… 2、Congratulations, all of us feel proud of your remarkable achievements! 祝贺你,我们都为你所取得的巨大成就感到骄傲。 3、I am so happy to hear that… 听到……我真的非常高兴。 4、I write to congratulate you upon… 我写信来祝贺你…… 5、I offer you my warmest congratulations on your… 对于你的……我表示热烈的祝贺。 6、I wish you still further success! 预祝你取得更大的成功! 7、We look forward to bragging about you in the years ahead. 我们希望在未来的岁月中能骄傲地谈起你。篇五:给合作伙伴的慰问信英语作文 下面是写慰问信需要注意的几点: 1. start with a statement of sympathy 2. follow with sentences about mutual experiences or relationship. 范文: .慰问信 (notes of sympathy on illness, injury and material loss) 亲友生了病或受了伤,或由于火灾、水灾、被盗等不幸事件蒙受了损失,就应该写封信表示慰问。慰问信要写的真诚,要注意措辞。写慰问信时,一定要围绕一个中心,那就是使收信人从中得到安慰和鼓舞。 1. 慰问病人 (to those who are ill) june 6, 2005 dear mrs. corbin, i was so sorry to learn of your illness. you must hurry and get well!everybody in the neighborhood misses you, and we’re all hoping you’ll be back soon.mr. burke joins me in sending best wishes for your speed recovery. sincerely yours, mary burke [译文] 亲爱的科宾夫人: 听说您病了,我非常难过。您一定要尽快地恢复健康,因为邻居们都很想念您,大家都希望您早日出院归来。 伯克先生和我共祝您很快康复。 您真挚的 玛*伯克 日
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 3. 慰问受伤的人(to those who have been injured) 写给受伤的人的慰问信要尽量简短、中肯。信中不必查问事故是怎么发生的,是谁的过错,或有无见证人;而应表达你听到友人受伤后的难过心情,以及希望他不久就能痊愈等等。换言之,你关心的不是事故的前前后后,而应该是受伤者的身体和恢复情况。 june 16, 2005 dear tom, i just can’t tell you how sorry i was to learn of your accident. your family tells me that your are progressing nicely, and that you’ll be out of the hospital in about ten days, i’m certainly relieved to know that! in the next day or so you’ll receive a little package from margaret and me. i hope you like it, and that it will help to pass the time more pleasantly.with every good wish for your swift recovery. sincerely, [译文] 亲爱的汤姆: 知道您受到意外伤害时,我简直难以形容我心中是多么难过。您的家人告诉我,您恢复得很好,再有十天左右的时间就可以出院了。听到这一情况后,我心中感到很宽慰。在一两天内,您会收到玛格丽特和我寄给您的一小包东西,我希望您喜欢它,并希望它能帮助您更愉快地消遣时光。 衷心祝愿您尽快地恢复健康! 您真诚的 鲍勃 日 4.慰问蒙受物质损失的人 (to those who have suffered material loss or damage)人们在蒙受损失时,总希望能得到朋友的安慰。这种慰问信一般都比较简短,只表示关心和同情。 june 25, 2005 dear mr. thompson, i was extremely sorry to hear of the fire that destroyed your beautiful house. i know well how much that house meant to you and i hasten to offer my sympathy.with best wishes to you both. sincerely yours, smith [译文] 亲爱的汤普森先生: 听说火灾毁了您漂亮的住宅,我难过极了。我知道您和夫人是非常喜爱那座房子的。特立即向您们表示慰问。 向您们致以最诚挚的同情。 您诚挚的, 史密斯 日
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 5.安慰友人考试落榜(to those who could not pass the entrance examination)june 29, 2005 dear bill, what shocking news to me when i was told by mr. lewis that you could not pass the entrance examination. this means you have to wait for another year to attend the next entrance examination. i quite understand how you feel now. still you have many more chances to try. so i hope that you will not take this to heart, and will get ready to try again. i am sure you will easily succeed next yours, elizabeth [译文] 亲爱的比尔: 我在刘易斯先生那里获悉你入学考试落榜,深感惋惜。这意味着你要等待明年再考了。我很能理解你目前的心境。但你仍有很多机会,所以希望你别太往心里去,做好下次考试的准备。我深信你明年一定能获得成功。 你的 伊丽莎白 日 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 6.英文慰问信的写作格式,英文慰问信范文 慰问信 (notes of sympathy on illness, injury and material loss) 亲友生了病或受了伤,或由于火灾、水灾、被盗等不幸事件蒙受了损失,就应该写封信表示慰问。慰问信要写的真诚,要注意措辞。写慰问信时,一定要围绕一个中心,那就是使收信人从中得到安慰和鼓舞。 i am sorry to hear that you have been sick. in our daily lives, you have given us too much love and care sometimes regardless of yourself. it is because of your hard work pay, we can continuously to make progress. each class classmate all expecting you to recover as soon as possible. while you were away, we all miss you very much. for us you are more than a teacher. we all love you, hoping you can recover soon. best wishes!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 7.慰问信,唁电等问候信函 祝贺升职 范例 dear mr. gokhale, i’m writing this letter to congratulate you on your new post in new delhi. i am very delighted to hear of your promotion after three exciting and hardworking years in taiwan. the diligence and enthusiasm contributed a great deal to the economic ties between india and taiwan. it has been a great pleasure and privilege for me to have had the opportunity of working closely with you over the past three years. you have been one of the most capable representatives in taiwan. the cooperation and friendship that you so kindly extended to me has been most gratifying. no doubt our paths will continue to cross from time to time, and i look forward to maintaining close contact with you in your new capacity. likewise, please let me know if i can be of help in taipei. at last, i would like, once again, to express my sincere gratitude for your efforts to improve india-taiwan trade and investment exchange and cooperation, and i wish you a prosperous and successful future. sincerely yours,篇二:英语作文一封慰问信 英语作文一封慰问信 to the parents of the columbia astronauts dear parents of the columbia astronauts. although this time they thiled, we could i get some experience from their failure. we will continue developing space projects, because we can explore the space through those projects and search for more information about sion that they haven t done.yours sincerely li ming 一封慰问信 致哥伦比亚号宇航员的父母们 亲爱的哥伦比亚号宇航员的父母们: 我是一个来自中国xx中学的,我叫李明。我从电视上得知哥伦比亚号宇宙飞船在返航过程中解体,七位宇航员全部遇难,我感到非常悲痛。你们失去了可爱的儿子和女儿,一定非常悲痛。然而,你们一定也为你们的孩子感到骄傲,因为他们已经为航天事业作出了巨大贡献。所以请节哀。尽管这次他们失败了,但我们可以从他们的失败中汲取经验。我们会继续发展航空事业,因为通过它们我们能够探索外层空间,搜索有关这个世界的更多信息。我们会继续完成他们未完成的任务。 你诚挚的朋友李明篇三:英语作文训练: 英语书面表达 事例: 你班同学tom生重病住院两个星期了,同学们都很难过。
你的朋友在英语比赛中获得好成绩,写信祝贺英语作文相关文章
《》由(在点网)整理提供,版权归原作者、原出处所有。
Copyright & 2016
All Rights Reserved.}

我要回帖

更多关于 考试取得好成绩祝贺词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信