频道推荐文章
频道本月排行
随机推荐文章
Copyright (C) 2006 - 2016
All Rights Reserved当前位置: &
求翻译:我最喜欢游泳。因为它能使我放松下来。使我感到舒适。是什么意思?
我最喜欢游泳。因为它能使我放松下来。使我感到舒适。
问题补充:
I like swimming. Because it makes me relax. Made me feel comfortable.
My favorite swimming. Because it will make me relaxed. I feel comfortable.
I most like swimming.Because it can cause me to relax.Makes me to feel comfortable.
I like swimming. Because it makes me relax. Makes me feel comfortable.
I like swimming. Because it makes me relax. Makes me feel comfortable.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!游泳可以帮助我们强身健体 的翻译是:Swimming can help us keep fit 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
游泳可以帮助我们强身健体
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Swimming can help us keep fit
swimming can help us build a strong body
The swimming may help us to build up strength the healthy body
相关内容&aNo who love you more than me.
But not together 没有更比我爱您。 但不一起 & amessagae messagae & a不再说话 No longer speaks & athat so good !!!nice to meet you ! 很好那!!! 见到你很高兴! & a我们可能去游泳 We possibly swim & aEnergy consumption rank: 能源消耗等级: & a请输入您需要翻译的Endless Ho文本! Please input Endless which you need to translate the Ho text! & a我是一个爱清洁的女人,,,做中餐也行 Je suis une femme propre d'amour, marques le repas chinois à être également bon & a模电 , 数电,通信原理 The mold electricity, counts the electricity, the correspondence principle & a小姐 你是哪里人啊 Where person young lady are you & a19 years old 19年 & aPlease Click on the picture to download. 请点击图片下载。 & a我发现这份工作很乏味 I discovered this work is very tasteless & a他们的工作是什么 Their work is any & athe original thoughts of a person, care about a person just like you the original thoughts of a person, care about a person just like you & a上英语也非常累 On English extremely is also tired & apositive creative 正面创造性 & aWe want to help you make the most of your deviantART experience! There are many ways to get involved as an artist, or an art enthusiast. 我们想要帮助您最大限度利用您的deviantART经验! 有许多方式涉及作为艺术家或者艺术热心者。 & athey're my friends 他们是我的朋友 & a新闻节目 Newspaper item & ano matter what language no matter what language & a乡下的空气很好,天气也不错。 The countryside air is very good, the weather is also good. & a大家只有相互合作,才能高效率地解决问题,我们从中才能找到快乐。 Everybody only then cooperates mutually, can the high efficiency solve the problem, we can find joyfully. & asorry for the inconvenience 抱歉为不便 & a他们可以是一样的,也可以是不同的 They may be same, also may be different & aquasimodo looks after birds quasimodo照看鸟 & aI feel empty without you~ 我感到空,不用you~ & a吊杆 Suspension bar & a进行曲大全 Marching song greatly entire & aThe man must take the enterprise as heavy 人必须采取企业如重 & a出生在同一星座下的人 Birth under identical constellation person & aLearning and fitness is a major element of future life,try how long I can stick,other things to stay on Saturday and Sunday! 学会和健身是未来的生活、尝试我多久可以黏附在星期六,其他事到逗留和星期天的一个主要元素! & aGannasamannay Gannasamannay & a纳米技术被看作是一个变革的技术,它具有的潜能,激发科技创新,极大地造福于社会的同时。 A nanotechnology by regarding as is a transformation technology, it has the potential, the stimulation science and technology innovation, benefits enormously society's at the same time. & aThe sun spent the daughter autumn,how do speak with a simple word sentence?the autumn spend the sun his mama 太阳怎么度过了女儿秋天,与一个简单的词句子讲话?秋天花费太阳他的mama & achennie chennie & arosebye rosebye & a游泳使我们很凉爽 The swimming causes us to be very cool & aleckage zum antrieb 漏出对推进 & aI am on top of the world 我是在世界顶部 & a那现在电脑好了没 That present computer good has not had & a哇!人真的会变 Ha! The human really can change & aNobody could ever replace you请输Nobody 没人可能替换您请输没人 & a中國廣州市番禺區番禺大道廈滘西環路1號嶺南鞋城五街5-8號鋪 Chinese Guangzhou Panyu area Panyu main road mansion 滘 West Ring Road 1st Lingnan shoes city five street 5-8 shop & a苹果5 Apple 5 & ahello, my teacher is a lovely little girl. My name is Lee-man named Lily . I this year in English, 12 years old. I haven't been in middle school, before school 3 years, but I do not know why, but now can only write a few simple words and sentences. This feature self-introduction, the help of friends, so it can be. 你好,我的老师是一个可爱的小女孩。 我的名字是李人命名的Lily。 I今年用英语, 12年。 我未在中学,在学校之前3年,但是我不知道为什么,但能只现在写几个简单的词和句子。 这特点自已介绍,朋友帮助,因此它可以是。 & a九澜商贸 Nine billows business & abowmaster bowmaster & aLife is just like a train driving towards the grave.There are many stations during the trip.No one can company you to the end,and you can see many pe 生活是象驾驶往坟墓的火车。有许多驻地在旅行期间。没人罐头公司您对末端和您能看许多pe & athe best quality goods always make you happy. 最佳的质量物品总使您愉快。 & aAngels singing, listening to 天使唱歌,听 & aWe walk together forever 我们永远一起走 & aThe decoration start 装饰开始 & a游泳可以帮助我们强身健体 The swimming may help us to build up strength the healthy body &}

我要回帖

更多关于 游泳的英文怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信