2017中考英语补全对话话,每空一词 fine. .How are you

填入一个适当的词补全对话,每空一词.A: When did you get back, Anee?B: Last night.A: 1 was the flight?B: Very boring. It was too 2 . Fourteen hours!A: What were the hotel like?B: They were fine. I had a nice big ro 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
填入一个适当的词补全对话,每空一词。A: When did you get back, Anee?B: Last night.A:&&1&&was the flight(空中旅行)?B: Very boring.&&It was too&&&&2&&.&&Fourteen hours!A: What were the hotel like?B: They were fine.&&I had a nice big room.&&I liked that....A: What about the&&&3&&?B: Well, it wasn't good.&&I am&&&4&&. It rained almost every day.A: Oh, that's a shame.B: But the people I met were very nice.&&&&&5was very helpful.1. _________2. _________3. _________4. _________5. _________
1. How&&2. long&&3. weather&&4. afraid&&5. Everyone
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
填入一个适当的词补全对话,每空一词。A: Good morning. Sit down, please.B: Morning, doctor.A: What’s the matter &81 &you?B: I was caught in the rain yesterday. I’ve got a bad cough and my head hurts.A: Do you have a fever?B: Yes, My &82 &is 380C. O terrible.A: Oh, let me see... There’s nothing serious. You just have a cold. Have a good rest, and you’ll be fine soon.B: Thanks, I will. Any other suggestions?A: You& 83 &better choose your clothes according to the weather report. The weather often changes in summer.B:&84 &will the weather be tomorrow?A: Now, we’re in the season of rain.& 85 &still be rainy tomorrow. When you go out, please take an umbrella.【小题1】_______ 【小题2】_______ 【小题3】_______ 【小题4】_______【小题5】_______
来源:2013年初中毕业升学考试(黑龙江卷)英语(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
填入一个适当的词补全对话,每空一词A: How are you, Jane?B: Fine, __1.__. And you?A: Very well. I’ve heard that a foreign teacher ishelping the people in Ya’an. __2.__ don’t we do something for others?B: That’s a good idea. Do you have any plans for it?A: I’m going to give my old clothes to the children inthe countryside together __3.__ my father. Would you like to join us?B: __4.__ love to. When shall we go there?A: I have time on __5.__ Friday and Saturday. Howabout you?B: I’m busy on Friday but __6.__ on Saturday morning.Shall we start at 10 o’clock?A: Sorry, I’m afraid not. Let’s __7.__ it 10:30 on Saturday.B: That would be fine. Shall we meet at the schoolgate?A: All right.&
来源:学年黑龙江省哈尔滨市松北区九年级升学调研测试(一)英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
填入一个适当的词补全对话,每空一词。A: Hello! May I speak to Li Ming, please?B: This is Li Ming &&&1..A: Hi, Li Ming, this is Wang Hong. Next Saturday is mymother’s birthday. I want to buy a present for her. Would you like to goshopping with me?B: Yes, I’d like to. But do you know what kind ofthings your mother likes?A: Of &&&2.I know. She likes awoolen sweater.B: And what color does she like?A: She &&&3.dark blue to lightblue.B: Then where shall we buy the dark blue sweater?A: &&&4.go to Yuan Da ShoppingCenter. There are a lot of beautiful sweaters there.B: Have you &&&5.to Yuan DaShopping Center? Is it far from here?A: Yes. It’s about five kilometers away. We’d &&&6.takea bus.B: Which bus?A: The No.8 bus will take us there.B:&&7.and where shall we meet?A: At 10:00 o’clock tomorrow morning at the No.8 busstop.B: OK. See you.&
来源:2011年湖南省湘潭市中考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
&填入一个适当的词补全对话,每空一词。A: Good morning. Sit down,please.B: Morning, doctor.A: What’sthe matter &81 &you?B: I was caught in the rainyesterday. I’ve got a bad cough and my headhurts.A: Do you have a fever?B: Yes, My &82 &is380C. O terrible.A: Oh, let me see... There’s nothing serious. You just have a cold. Have a good rest, andyou’ll be fine soon.B: Thanks, I will. Any othersuggestions?A: You& 83 &betterchoose your clothes according to the weather report. The weather often changesin summer.B:& 84 &will theweather be tomorrow?A: Now, we’re in the season of rain.& 85 &still be rainytomorrow. When you go out, please take an umbrella.1. _______ 2._______ 3._______4._______5._______&
填入一个适当的词补全对话,每空一词。 A:Hi, Li Yan! Have you ever been &&81& &the local library before? B:You mean the one near the Dragon Tower? A:That’s the one. B:I go to the English Comer in the library every Saturday.A lot of English lovers practice spoken English together.Why &&82& &you join us? A:Sounds great! Could you tell me how to got there? B:The No. 7 bus will take you right there. A:How &&83& &is it? B:It’s about twenty minutes’ ride. A:& 84& &is the nearest bus stop? B:Walk along the street.and take the first turning on the left.It's opposite the post office.You can’t &&85& &it. A:Thanks a lot. B:You’re welcome. 81.________& 82.________& 83.________& 84.________& 85.________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号当前位置:
>>>根据所给情景完成下列对话,每空一词A: Good morning, Bob. B: ..
根据所给情景完成下列对话,每空一词
A: Good morning, Bob. B: Good&& 1& &, Miss Smith. How are you?A: Very well,&& 2& &. And you?B:&& 3& &fine, thank you. A: What’s that young man’s& 4& &. B:&& 5& &name is Dick Johnson. A: What is he? B: He’s&&&6& &English teacher. A:&& 7&&&& 8& &is he? B: He is twenty-one years old. A:&& 9& &was he born? B: He was born&& 10& &Hefei.
题型:补全对话,情景问答难度:中档来源:同步题
1. morning 2. thanks 3. I’m& 4. name 5. His 6. an 7. How 8. old 9. Where 10. in
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“根据所给情景完成下列对话,每空一词A: Good morning, Bob. B: ..”主要考查你对&&情景交际&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
情景交际:也叫口语应用,试题根据对话的基本形式是一问一答的特点,通过提供一定的语境,将语言放在交际的实际情景中去考查。它所涉及的内容多是初中英语课本中出现过的与学生学习、生活相联系、实用性强的内容。它既考查特定交际场合使用的表达方式,也通过语境考查词汇和语法知识的运用。情景交际题注意事项:1.所补全的对话内容必须能使上、下文连贯一致,因而必须瞻前顾后、全盘考虑,不能仅看上一个问句就选择答句,或仅根据下文中的答句就补全它的问句,否则容易造成逻辑错误。 2. 做题前应注意试题前面是否有中文或英语的背景提示。这些背景提示是确定话题内容的重要依据,不可疏忽带过。 3. 在选择过程中考生应注意把已选出的选项划去,避免重复选择的错误。 4. 做题时要先易后难,一时难以确定不要勉强先做,否则易造成连锁错误。 &解题思路与技巧:1. 通览全文,领会大意,揣摩话题。解题时应先跳过空格通览全文,了解对话大意,根据对大意的把握,判定语境,揣摩话题。&2. 根据语境,细读选项,选择答案。在把握话题和语境的基础上,针对对话的每一空白处,细读所提供的选项,认真分析它们之间的异同,依据对话有关情景内容,选择正确的答案。&3.通盘考虑,前后联想,先易后难。要从对话整体理解出发,依照上、下问答的逻辑顺序来考虑所选择的答案,不可不顾前后顺序,孤立地就上句就补下句,这样可能出现所补句子符合上文而不符合下文的情况。要先解决有把握的、容易的,再回头补选较难的。&4.通读对话,义形结合,验证答案。将对话补全之后,再将整段对话通读一遍,逐一验证答案。所选的答案不仅语义上要符合语境,而且要保证语言正确,做到说话得体。&&&&
发现相似题
与“根据所给情景完成下列对话,每空一词A: Good morning, Bob. B: ..”考查相似的试题有:
1024671032626038570287104448307218}

我要回帖

更多关于 2017中考英语补全对话 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信