两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
unit 1 talk about your vacation的重点作文
上传于||暂无简介
大小:111.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢How&I&Spent&My&Summer&Vacation-我如
第一篇: The summer vacation had come round again. I was happy that I could forget about school at least for a while. Lest I fool around all through this summer vacation, I made a plan as to how to spend it. First, I thought I should go ov
  第一篇:
The summer vacation had come round again. I was happy that I could forget about school at least for a while. Lest I fool around all through this summer vacation, I made a plan as to how to spend it. First, I thought I should go over all those things my teachers taught in the previous term so that I could have a better understanding of them. Then I thought I should take up some forms of exercise, such as walking, running and rowing, to keep me physically strong. It stood to reason that with such a good plan I should make the best of my vacation time. I did, because I lived up to what I had planned.
Summer can be very hot in southern Taiwan where the temperature usually goes up to 32"C or more. Because of the heat it is a trying experience to go to school or do anything else in a place that is not air-conditioned. Also because of this I stay at home most of the time during the summer vacation and only occasionally go to the beach to plunge myself into the cool water as a way to keep my body less sticky. Actually I like swimming and think nothing is more refreshing than a swim. In the summer vacation that has just ended I went swimming many times with my classmates and we all had a good time. This summer vacation, however, was not spent entirely in seeking fun. As a second-year senior student I had to prepare myself for the college entrance examinations that were only a year away. In other words, I must find time to study, too. So I divided my time between work and play during the summer vacation and derived much benefit from this arrangement.
I spent this summer vacation in quite a different way. I used to run about every day in previous& summer vacations, but this summer vacation I simply could not afford to do so. I would soon be in the last year of my high-school education and would after graduation be up against the college entrance examinations. Though those examinations were still a year away, I had to start early to make myself well prepared by reviewing all those things I had learned at school and this summer vacation was the ideal time for me to do this. At first I was rather dismayed at the thought of this, but later I thought it was better this way because by working hard this summer I could count on& endless happy summers to come. With this in mind I then set to work like anything and only occasionally went out for a change or did some physical. I was not at all bored by this kind of life, for I was sustained by a hope.
(责任编辑:英语作文网)
------分隔线----------------------------
The mid-term test has just finished . It was so difficult that I felt as if I h...
通过对1929年及2008年经济危机的理解,写一篇短文
With the development of the society,education is becoming more and more importan...
Some students think we should study at home.Because studying at home,is good for...
是暑假写的随笔,毕业后有太多感想。只不过要积极得多。虽然时光逝去化为尘土,却也为...
这是我暑假写在ES个人主页里的随笔,因为刚毕业和同学们各分东西,并且中考前同班的好...暑假生活的一天
今天天气不错,太阳天.当我早上醒来,我决定去看看爷爷奶奶,所以我乘巴士中午到了那里,爷爷奶奶看到我很开心,而且我也很开心。 下午爸爸叫我帮他给植物浇水,看到那些在风中微笑的花儿我很开心。 总的说来,今天是难忘的一天.因为我去看了亲戚也帮助了他人。 A Day in My Summer Vacation
An unforgettable thing during Summer vacation It was a sunny day today,when i got up in the morning,i decided to see my grandparents.so i took the bus and got there at noon,they were happy to see me,and i was very happy,too. In the afternoon,my farther asked me to help him water the plant,and i was happy to see the flowers smiling in the wind. In a word,today is a unforgetive day.because i saw my relatives and helped people.
范文二:一篇关于暑假的范文假设你是一名中学生,你给在外地的朋友张华写封信,询问她暑假有什么计划,并告诉她你打算暑假去农村度假,着重说明要去那里度假的理由。 要去:字数在100左右,内容如下: 1。你奶奶住在农村,已经好几年没有见面了,你非常想念她。 2。城市生活虽然很便利,比如购物、娱乐等等。但是城市污染严重,交通拥挤。 3。而在农村可以接触大自然,领略大自然的风光。空气新鲜,河水也很干净,花草树木到处都是。此外,你还可以爬山。
Dear:Zhang Hua Is the sun warm?The summer holiday is coming,and what is your plan about it?Here I'll tell you mine.You know,my grandmother lives in the country,but I have never seen her since sometime ago.So,l want to see her very much.The second reason is that I hate the city.Although it is very convenient that we can do some shopping,get some enjoyments and so on,its pollution is serious and its traffic is heavy.On the other hand,when I stay in the country,I can enjoy the natural scenery.The air is fresh,the river is clean and the flowers,the grass,the trees is over here and there.Otherwise,I can also climb the mountain.What a nice view!What a beautiful place!I am glad to visit there,not only for the environment,but also for my grandmother.
上一篇:下一篇:君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
七年级英语上册 UNIT 3 HOW WAS YOUR SCHOOL TRIP?写作专项讲解课件 鲁教版五四制
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
七年级英语上册 UNIT 3 HOW WAS YOUR SCHOOL TRIP?写作专项讲解课件 鲁教版五四制
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 last summer vacation 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信