打羽毛打篮球用英语怎么说说

范文如下:
  I have many hobbies, such as reading, skating, and watching TV. But reading is my favorite hobby.
  I like reading for three reasons. First of all, books introduce me to a new world, which is colourful and without time and space limit, Through reading, I can trace back. to ancient Egypt, the cradle of human civilization.
  It can bring myself to the United states, a glamorous land I have been longing to visit. Secondly, reading can better myself by showing me a new horizon.
  In the past years, most of my knowledge has been obtained from books. I have learned from many people by reading about their ideas on scithee, politics, life and society. Thirdly, reading bridge the gap between my dream and my goal. In ordcr to succeed in my career in the future, I must keep reading, thinking and practising.
  Reading has become part of my life. Every day, I spend some time reading books, newspapcrs and magazines. At night, I can hardly go to steep without a novel in my hand.
推荐阅读:&
的错误意识
258元外教一对一试听课
新一代年轻英语学习方式!
扫描二维码关注线话请问打羽毛球用英文怎么说?
请问打羽毛球用英文怎么说?
09-05-22 &
play badminton
请登录后再发表评论!
打羽毛球基本翻译shuttlecock网络释义打羽毛球:play badminton|shuttlecock学打羽毛球:How to Play Badminton有很多时间打羽毛球:have much time to play badminton
请登录后再发表评论!编辑点评:不要恐惧大量的单词还未学习,罗马也不是一天建成的,坚持走下去会有意想不到的收获!以下在线翻译打羽毛球的英文、教你打羽毛球用英语怎么说、英文单词造句等外语学习资源,助广大考生外语水平精进,外语考试不再难
打羽毛球的英文:shuttlecock参考例句:They batted the shuttlecock back and forth across the net a few time.他们几次来来回回打羽毛球。They are knocking up a shuttlecock.他们正试打羽毛球。Knock up a shuttlecock比赛开始前试打羽毛球:n. 羽毛球;毽子v. 抛来抛去;走来走去Come and kick shuttlecock with us. 过来跟我们一起踢毽子吧。Their shuttlecock ended up on the tree branch.他们的羽毛球结果落到树枝上了。Tired of shuttlecock the document for signature, the secretary decide to call in all the signer.厌倦了为签字而将文件往返递送,秘书决定将所有的签字人叫来。Let's kick the shuttlecock and get your feet wet.让我们来踢毽子吧!由你开始。During the class activity to be active, kicking shuttlecock skipping a strong body.
课间活动要活跃,踢毽跳绳强健体。翻译推荐:}

我要回帖

更多关于 打羽毛球 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信