2013年英语八下 u5 task word2013翻译不能用

八年级下册英语Unit2 Task翻译
小豪訊償w0D
ou ride the train in 1 8:00 am to embark from Zhengzhou,arrive at Beijing to tour.你在1号的上午8点乘坐火车从郑州出发到达北京游览Next day,you may ascend the Great Wall to go sightseeing 次日,您可以登高去的长城观光 In following two days,you may tour the Summer Palace,may also stroll market shopping在随后的两天里,你可以游览颐和园,还可以逛市场购物The fifth day,you may the take plane go to Huashan to tour 第五天,您可以坐飞机去华山游览 Last day,you may watch the sunrise in the morning in Huashan,in the afternoon returns to the school 最后一天,你可以早上在华山看日出,下午返回学校Have a good holiday.祝你有一个愉快的假期.Your student,Li Ming 你的学生,李明.In the morning,a grand flag-raising ceremony in Beijing's Tiananmen Square will attract many people.早上,北京天安门的庄严的升旗仪式将会吸引很多人.National Day is commemorated every year by special flag-raising ceremonies.每一年的国庆节都是从特殊的升旗仪式开始庆祝的.Crowds gathere at Tian'anmen Sqaure in Beijing early morning for this event.为了这一特殊的历史时刻,人群很早就聚集到北京天安门广场.It was part of the National Day celebrations for the birthday of the People's Republic of China.它是中华人民共和国庆祝国庆的一个重要组成部分了.The national flag was first raised over Tian'anmen Square in 1949,marking the birth of New China.国旗第一次在1949年从天安门广场升起,标志着新中国的诞生.And it has been repeated every day since then.自从那时候起,这一场景就每一天都在重复着.The ceremony still attracts the interest of millions of people each year.这个仪式每年仍然吸引着成千上万的人们.Although the flag has meant different things to different people,it now rises over a more confident and prosperous country.虽然国旗对不同人的意味不同,它现在升起都标志着一个更加自信和繁荣的国家.The Chinese capital of Beijing will become a multi-colored beacon of light with spectacular outdoor illuminations to mark the week-long National Day holidays from Oct.1 to 7.中国的首都北京将变成一个五彩斑斓的美景去庆祝10月1日到10月7日的一周国庆长假.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码译林版八年级下册英语Unit7 Task课文翻译
译林版八年级下册英语Unit7 Task课文翻译
译林版八年级下册英语Unit7 Task课文翻译
1A 部分翻译
Charity work
慈善工作
Amy wants to write about the work of an ORBIS nurse called Diana for her class presentation She found these pictures of Diana.
埃米想为她的课堂报告写关于一个在奥比斯工作的名叫黛安娜的护士的工作情况。她找到了黛安娜的这些图片。
Diana was a secretary of a company.
黛安娜是一家公司的秘书。
She was afraid of flying.
她害怕飞行。
She learnt about ORBIS.
她了解有关奥比斯的事。
She trained as a nurse.
她受训成为一名护士。
She works for ORBIS.
她为奥比斯工作。
She enjoys her work
她喜欢她的工作。
2B 部分翻译
Amy wrote a report on Diana and her charity work Read Amy's report below.
埃米写了一篇关于黛安娜及她的慈善工作的报告。阅读埃米下面的报告。
Diana was once a secretary of a big company. She lived in a comfortable flat and drove to work She travelled to many places,but she seldom took the plane. She was afraid of flying.
黛安娜曾经是一家大公司的秘书。她住在一座舒适的公寓里,而且开车去上班。她去过许多地方旅游,但是她很少坐飞机。她害怕飞行。
One day,Diana saw a TV programme about ORBIS. She learnt about the Flying Eye Hospital. She wanted to help poor people with eye problems see again,so she made up her mind to train as a nurse
and attended courses after work.
一天,黛安娜看到一个关于奥比斯的电视节目。她了解到关于这介飞行眼科医院的事情。她想帮助有眼痰的穷人重见光明,因此她决定接受护士培训,并在下班后去上课。
Diana is working for ORBIS now. She has to travel over 300 days a year. She is getting used to travelling by plane.
现在黛安娜在为奥比斯工作。她一年里必须旅行300多天。她习惯于乘飞机往来各地。
Diana enjoys her work She is glad to be able to help people see again. She does not have as much money as before,but she thinks her life is more meaningful.
黛安娜喜欢她的工作。她非常高兴能够帮助人们重见光明。她的钱不如以前多,但是她认为她的生活更有意义。
3C 部分翻译
You want to write a report on the work of UNICEF. Search for information on the Internet. You can also use the information below. Use Amy's report as a model.
你想写一篇关于联合国儿童基金会工作的报告。上网找一些信息。你可以使用下面的信息。用埃米的报告作示范。
Name: Mandeep
名字:曼迪普
国籍:
Family:many children,poor
家庭状况:许多孩子,贫穷
In the past:used to work on the farm all day,could not read or write
过去:过去常常整天在农场工作,不能读书、写字
One day:aUNICEF officer came and learnt about the conditions of the local people
一天:一名联合国儿童基金会官员来并了解当地人们的状况
Now:entered a school,can read and write
现在:进入一所学校,能读书、写字
Future:hopes to become a teacher
未来:希望成为一名教师
小编推荐:
相关知识点译林版八年级下册英语Unit4 Task课文翻译
译林版八年级下册英语Unit4 Task课文翻译
译林版八年级下册英语Unit4 Task课文翻译
1A 部分翻译
A survey on reading habits
一份关于阅读习惯的调查问卷
Mr Wu wants to find out about his students reading habits. He drafted the following questions for the survey. Complete it with your own information.
吴老师想弄清他的学生的阅读习惯。他为调查问卷草拟了下面的问题。用你自己的信息完成它。
How much time do you spend reading each week?
你每周花多长时间读书?
a
Less than l hour.
不到1个小时。
b
1-2 hours.
1-2个小时。
c
3-4 hours.
3-4个小时。
d
More than 4 hours.
4个小时以上。
When do you usually read books?
你通常什么时候读书?
a
Any time I can.
任何我能读的时候。
b
Every night.
每天晚上。
c
At weekends.
在周末。
d
During holidays.
在假期中。
What is your favourite type of book?
你最喜欢的书籍类型是什么?
a Novel.小说.
b
Science.科学。
c History.历史。
d Travel. 旅行。
Other:
How do you get most of your books?
你的大部分书是怎么得到的?
a
Borrow from libraries.
从图书馆借。
b
Buy at bookshops.
在书店买。
c
Borrow from friends.
从朋友处借。
d
Receive as gifts.
作为礼物收到。
Why do you usually read?
你为什么经常读书?
a
为了放松。
b
To improve my knowledge.
为了增长我的知识。
c
To collect information for a report.
为了收集信息写报告。
d
Because someone has recommended a book.
因为有人推荐了一本书。
Who do you usually ask for advice on books?
你通常向谁征求读书的建议?
a
b Parents.父母。
c
Friends.朋友。
d
Librarians 图书管理员。
2Useful expressions部分翻译
Useful expressions
有用的表达
I spend...hours a week reading.
我一周花费……小时读书。
On weekdays,I usually...
在平时我通常……
I...at the weekencd.
在周末我……
I am interestedirL...books. My favourite book is...
我对……书感兴趣。我最喜欢的书是……
I get most of my books from...
我的大部分书来自……
My friend(s)/teacher(s)
often...
我的朋友(们)/老师(们)经常……
I love reading because...
我喜欢读书是因为……
3B 部分翻译
Millie is writing about her reading habits. Here is her report.
米莉正在写她的阅读习惯。这是她的报告。
My reading habits
我的阅读习惯
Ilove reading. I spend over seven hours a week reading different types of books. On weekdays,I usually read for about half an hour before going to bed. I read a lot at the weekend. I am interested in history books, but I like novels best. The four great classical Chinese novels are my favourite.
我喜欢读书。我一周花费七个多小时读不同类型的书。在平日,我通常在上床睡觉前读大约半个小时的书。在周末,我读大量的书。我对历史书籍感兴趣,但我最喜欢小说。中国四大古典小说是我最喜欢的书。
I get most of my books from Sunshine Library-it is just opposite my home. My friends give me lots of advice on books. We often meet together and discuss what to read.
我的大部分书是从阳光图书馆借的――它就在我家对面。我的朋友给我许多读书方面的建议。我们经常一起碰面并讨论读什么书。
Reading is always a wonderful time. Good books are good friends. They help me relax after a busy day. They also open up a whole new world to me.
读书总是一段愉快的时光。好书就是好朋友。它们帮助我在繁忙的一天之后放松。它们还向我打开了一整个新世界。
4C 部分翻译
Write a report on your own reading habits. You can make some notes to organize your ideas first. Use Millie's report in Part B as a model.
写一篇关于你自己的阅读习惯的报告。你可以先做些记录来组织你的内容。以B部分米莉的报告为例。
小编推荐:
相关知识点人教版八年级上册英语 U5翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
人教版八年级上册英语 U5翻译
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢人教版八年级上册英语 U5翻译_中华文本库
第1页/共1页
当人们说“文化,”我们想到艺术和历史。但是美国文化里的一个有名的标志是卡通。我们都知道而且喜欢黑色的带着两只圆耳朵的老鼠 - 米老鼠。80多年前,它第一次出现在卡通:威利蒸汽船里。当这个卡通在日出现在纽约的时候,它是第一部有声音有音乐的卡通。米老鼠背后的男人是Walt Disney。他变得很有钱很成功。在1930年,他制作了87部有关米老鼠的卡通
一些人可能会问这个卡通动物怎么这么受欢迎。一个主要原因是米老鼠是一个不同人,但是他经常尝试面对危险。在他早期电影里,米老鼠很不幸而且有很多问题譬如丢了房子 丢了女朋友米妮。但是,他一直准备好尽最大的努力。人们去电影院看“小人物”成功。他们中的大多数想要成为米老鼠。
在日,米老鼠成了好莱坞星光大道上的第一个卡通形象的星星。现在的卡通不像米老鼠这么简单,但是人们仍然知道和喜爱它。谁有一对比米老鼠更有名的耳朵?
木兰是一个令人兴奋的动作片。来自中国的一个古老的故事。这部电影讲述的是一个农村姑娘,木兰。她打扮得像个男孩,把她父亲的位置,争取军队。我认为演员扮演木兰的作用。其他演员也很棒,他们在电影中做的很好。木兰很像我。电影展示了使她的爱家庭,朋友和国。如果你计划这个周末去看电影,你计划去看些有趣的东西,选择木兰!
第1页/共1页
寻找更多 ""}

我要回帖

更多关于 有道翻译官方下载2013 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信