She in the countryside4 animals in the zooo.对i

2013年七年级英语下册期末试卷(仁爱)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2013年七年级英语下册期末试卷(仁爱)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2013年七年级英语下册期末试卷(仁爱)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
&& 学年度第二学期期末教学质量监测卷&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 七年级英语一.单项(20分)(&& )1.&&&---Is that _____ toy?&&&&& ---No, it isn’t. It’s _____ eraser.& A. a, a&&&&&& B. an, an& C. a, an&&&&& D. an, a(&& )2. This is ______ teacher, Mr. Wang.& ______ is from America.& A. I, He&&&&& B. I, She& C. my, She&&& D. my, He(&& )3. ---What ______ is Kate in?&&&&&& --- She is in ______ Seven.& A. class, grade&& B. Class, Grade& C. grade, grade&& D. grade, Grade(&& )4. ---Hi, Lucy. Your shirt is very nice.&&&&&& --- _________ .& A. You’re right&&&& B. That’s OK& C. Yes, it’s nice&&&& D. Thank you(&& )5. --- Whose schoolbag is this?& &&&&&&& --- It’s ________.& A.Toms&&&&& B. Tony’s& & C. Lucys’&&&&& D. Lucy’s sister(&& )6. The man ______ a white T-shirt is my father. He is _____ the sofa now.&& A. in, on&&&&& B. on, of&& C. in, of&&&&& D. on, on(&& )7. -- Would you like ______ hamburgers?&&&&&&& --- No, thanks. I don’t want ______.&& A. any, any&&&&&&& B. some, some&& C. some any&&&&&& D. any, some(&& ) 8. --- I’m sorry I can’t help you.&&&&&&& --- ________ .&& A. That’s fine&&&& B. Thank you&& C. Thank you all the same&&& D. You’re welcome(&& )9. Look! Jim _______ the dog over there. && A. is playing&&&&&&&&&&&& B. plays && C. is playing with&&&&&&&& D. plays with(&& )10. _______ some news in today’s newspaper.&& A. It has&&&&&&&&& B. There has&& C. There are&&&&&& D. There is(&& )11. We ______ play soccer on the street.&& A. needn’t&&&&&&& B. don’t have to&& C. mustn’t&&&&&&& D. can’t(&& ) 12. Our teacher often tells us _______ late for class.&& A. not be&&&&&&&& B. don’t to be&& C. not to be&&&&&& D. not to(&& )13. My birthday is next Sunday. My friends want _______ a birthday party for me.&& A. have&&&&&&&&& B. to have&& C. to be&&&&&&&&& D. having(&& )14. There are ________ month in a year. The _______ month is December.&& A. twelfth&&&& B. twelve&& C. twelve&&&&& D. twelfth(&& ) 15. I’d like to dance _______ disco _______ you.&& A. with&&&&&&&& B. to&& C. with&&&&&&&&&& D. to(&& ) 16. When he was six, he could only speak ________ English.&& A. a few&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a little&& C. few&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. little(&& ) 17. Everyone _______ Tom a present yesterday.&& A. buys&&&&&&&&&&&& B. bought&& C. buying&&&&&&&&&&& D. buy(&& ) 18. It’s raining hard outside. You’d better _______ out until the rain stops.&& A. go&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. not go&& C. not to go&&&&&&&&& D. to go(&& ) 19. Spring comes. The weather ________ warm and trees ______ green.&& A. change&&&&& B. turn&& C. change&&&&&&&& D. turn(&& )20. We shouldn’t stay ______ the sun too long in Summer.&& A. under&&&&&&&&&&& B. with&& C. at&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. in 二.&完形。(10分)In England, people always take an umbrella or a raincoat when they go out. Why?&& 1& the weather in England often changes quickly. The sun&& 2&& brightly in the morning, but&& 3& it may rain. After some time, it gets& 4& again. So you’d better&& 5&& an umbrella when you go out.&In England, spring can be windy and rainy. Trees&& 6& green and flowers come out. Everything begins to grow(生长). Summer is warm and it rains&& 7&& . It is the best time&& 8&& to the seaside(海边) and other places of interest(名胜). Fall is a beautiful season. It’s yellow in the woods(树林), fields(田野) and parks. Winter comes& 9&& fall. It& 10& snows. Sometimes it snows hard. January and February have the lowest temperature in a year.
(&& ) 21. A. For&&&&&&&&& B. As&&&&&&&&& C. Because&&&&& D. If(&& ) 22. A. shines&&&&&&& B. closes&&&&&& C. comes&&&&&&& D. goes(&& ) 23. A. right away&&& B. at once&&&&& C. later&&&&&&& D. later on(&& ) 24. A. cloudy&&&&&& B. snowy&&&&&& C. fine&&&&&&& D. rainy(&& ) 25. A. to take&&&&&& B. not to take&&&& C. take&&&&& D. not take(&& ) 26. A. get&&&&&&&&& B. come&&&&&&&&&& C. turn&&&&&&& D. go(&& ) 27. A. a lot of&&&&&& B. lots of&&&&&&&&& C. lots&&&&&& D. a lot(&& ) 28. A. going&&&&&&& B. to go&&&&&&&&& C. to going&&&& D. go(&& ) 29. A. before&&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&&&& C. after&&&&&&& D. under(&& ) 30. A. never&&&& B. often&&&&&&&&& C. seldom&&&&& D. always三.&理解。(20分)AI’m a student in Grade One in a middle school in Beijing. My name is Honghong. Susan is my pen pal. She is twelve. She is in Grade Seven in a middle school in America. My English teacher says we are in the same grade. How funny(有趣) it is!In her letters, Susan says she goes to school five days a week. She gets to school at 8:30 in the morning. She doesn’t go home for lunch but has it at school. She comes back home at three o’clock in the afternoon. Sometimes she plays games with her friends after school. She often has little homework. She likes movies, too. Do you know who is her favorite movie star? It is Jackie Chan. New Police Story is her favorite story. It’s an action movie(动作电影).& (&& ) 31. Susan is a ________.&&&& A. Chinese girl&&&& B. school girl&& C. boy&&& D. teacher(&& ) 32. Susan _______ early in the afternoon.&&&& A. goes to school&&&&&&& B. goes home&&&& C. has classes&&&&&&&&&& D. has lunch(&& ) 33. What does the underlined ”it” mean?A.&We are in the same grade.B.&I’m in the Grade One.C.&Susan is in Grade Seven.D.&We are in the same class.(&& ) 34.Which of the following is true?A.&I’m a student in Grade One in a middle school in Tianjing.B.&Susan doesn’t do any homework.C.&Susan has lunch at schoolD.&Susan often goes to a shop near her house after school.(&& ) 35.What kind of movie is New Police Story?&&&& A. An action movie&&&&&&& B. A thriller&&&& C. A comedy&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Jackie Chan
BWhere do you like to live? For this question(问题), different people have different answers(回答). Some people like to live in the busy city because there are so many shops, restaurants, markets and supermarkets in it. It’s very easy to buy all kinds of things, and it is very interesting to live there. But some people think it’s better to live in the quiet countryside because they don’t like the dirty air in the city. They also think there are too many people, cars and buses in the city. They can’t sleep well at night. If they live in the countryside, they can enjoy the fresh air and have a relaxing(休闲的life.&(&& ) 36.What do the underlined words “this question” refer to(指的是)?A.&Where do you live?B.&Where do you like to live?C.&Do you like living in the city?D.&Do you like living in the countryside?(&& ) 37. Why do some people like to live in the city?A.&Because it’s very quiet.B.&Because it is very interesting to live there.C.&Because there are many people. D.&Because there are many cars and buses.(&& ) 38 What’s the advantage (优点)of living in the countryside?A.&It’s very quiet.B.&The air is dirty.C.&There are many cars and buses.D.&There are many people.(&& ) 39. Which of the following is TURE?A.&All the people like to live in the countryside.B.&No one likes to live in the city.C.&All the people like to live in the city.D.&Some people like the busy city. (&& ) 40. From this passage, we know ______.A.&You can’t have an easy life in the countryside.B.&It’s difficult to buy all the things in the city.C.&Different people like different places to live in.D.&You can see a lot of cars and buses in the countryside.
四.&词汇训练。(10分)a)&根据所给中文及首字母提示完成下列句子。(5分)41. The traffic lights (交通灯)have three colors. They are yellow, red and g________.42. Kate has two_______ (物理)lessons every week.43. S______ is the first day of a week.44. Don’t walk on the ice. It’s& _______ (危险的).45. Many children like w ________because they can play with snow.B. 用括号中所给词的适当形式。(5分)46. My English teacher is _________( China).47. There are two _________ (knife) on the desk.48. Tom and Mary are my teachers. I’m _________ (they) student.49. Linda often _________ (buy) storybooks for her little brother.50. He ________(go) to the zoo last Sunday.五.&句型转换。(10分)51. He helps me with my English.(改为一般疑问句)________ he ________ you with __________ English?52. His telephone number is . (对划线部分提问)& __________ _______ telephone number?53. What do you think of the blue pants? (写出同义句)&& ______ ______ _______ ________the blue pants?54. Jane watched animals in the zoo last Saturday.(改为否定句)& Jane ______ _____ animals in the zoo last Saturday.55. Tom often plays soccer with his classmates.(用now改写句子)&& Tom ______ _______ soccer with his classmates now.六.补全对话。从方框中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,其中有两项是多余的。(10分)A: Hello! This is Sarah speaking. B: Hello! 56 __________A: Sorry. Maria is out now. I’m her sister.&& 57 _____________B: This is Lucy.& A: Oh, hello, Lucy.58 ________ A: I want to go shopping.59 ________B: Sure. 60 _________A: I want to buy a toy tiger for my cousin.B: OK. I’ll tell her.A: Thank you. Goodbye.B: Bye.
A: Who’s this, please?B: Could ask her to call me back this evening?C: Who are you?D: May I speak to Maria, please?E: Could you tell her to go shopping with me?F: What do you want to buy?G: What’s up?
七. 根据句意,从方框中选用合适的词或短语并用其正确形式完成下列句子,其中有两项是多余的。(5分)city&& think about&& try on&&& come&& sleep&& child&& think of&& 61. Why not ___________ that blue pair?62. The traffic is heavy in many big ________ .63. I’ll ______ that yellow jacket, because it’s too dear.64. My new neighbor has three ________.65. ---Where is your sister?&& --- She is _______ in the bedroom.八.书面表达。(15分)(A) 小丽丢失了校园卡。她的电话是。请你帮她写一则寻物启事。(5分)__________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________(B)假如你们家刚刚喜迁新居。请你以“”为谈论的题目向你的同学们介绍一下这个社区,并说明你喜欢或者不喜欢住在这儿的理由。60词左右。开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。Dear classmates,&&& I’m very glad to tell you we move to a new home. Now___________________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&& Welcome to our community!&&&&&& Thanks!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Ming
参考答案:1-5 CDDDB& 6-10 ACCCD& 11-15 CCBAC&& 16-20 BBBDD& 21-25 CADCC& 26-30 CDBCB&& 31-35 BBACA&& 36-40 BBADC41. green&& 42. physic&& 43. Sunday&& 44. dangerous& 45. winter& 46. Chinese& 47. knives&& 48. their&& 49. buys& 50. went51. Does& help&&& 52. What’s his&& 53. How do you like&& 54. didn’t watch&& 55. is playing 56-60 DAGEF&& 61.try on&&& 62. cities&& 63. think about&& 64. children&& 65. sleeping(A)& &&&&&&&&&&& LOST&&&& My school student card&&&& My name is Lily. Please call me at .Thank you!&(B)&& Dear classmates,&& I’m very glad to tell you we move to a new home. Now I live in an apartment in Xingfu community. There is a sports center and a community service center, so we can do sports there and buy many things. Of course, there is a bookstore, a supermarket, a bank, a hospital and many restaurants near here.&& Our community is very beautiful. There are a lot of trees and flowers in the garden. People are kind to each other. I love my life here. I love our community very much.&& Welcome to our community!&& Thanks! &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Ming 文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?人教新目标初一英语词汇试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
人教新目标初一英语词汇试题
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢小题1:I was surprised to see a foreigner coming out of the house next door to ours.小题2:I was so shy that I couldn’t speak to him.小题3:酒吧根本不是我曾想象的那样。小题4:She didn’t like him.小题5:A new/nice neighbor试题分析:本文介绍了作者的外国邻居托尼,起初作者和奶奶都认为他不是一个好人,可能会播放大声的音乐、半夜举行聚会等,后来却发现他是一个爱读书的人,喜欢安静,是一个环境专家,是一个好邻居。小题1:我惊讶的看到一个外国人从我家隔壁的房子里出来. surprised感到惊讶的,形容词,主语是人,be+adj.+to do sth.是固定句式,see sb. doing sth. 看到某人正在做某事,所以答案为:I was surprised to see a foreigner coming out of the house next door to ours.小题2:too…to…太……而不能……,so…that…如此……以至于……,这两个短语所在的句子可以互改为同义句,所以所给句子的同义句是:I was so shy that I couldn’t speak to him.小题3:The bar was not at all what I had expected.not at all根本不,一点也不,故其译文应为:酒吧根本不是我曾想象的那样。小题4:推理判断题.根据祖母说的话"Foreigners aren't like us. Maybe he’ll play loud music and have parties every night! I' m sure he’s going to cause trouble."可知,起初祖母是不喜欢这个外国人的,故答案为:She didn’t like him.小题5:标题归纳题.根据短文描述:这个外国人不是当初大家想象的那样,他爱好读书,喜欢安静,是一个环境专家,是一个好邻居,故本文标题应为:A new/nice neighbor。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
“Everything happens for the best,” my mother said whenever I faced disappointment. “If you can carry on, one day something good will happen.”After graduating from college in 1932, I decided to try for a job in radio, then work my way up to sports announcer(播音员). I took the bus to Chicago and knocked on the door of every station. But I was refused every time. In one studio, a nice lady told me that big stations didn’t want to accept inexperienced persons. “Go to the countryside and find a small station that’ll give you a chance,” she said.I returned home, Dixon in Illinois. While there were no radio-announcing jobs in Dixon, my father said Smith Ward had opened a store and wanted a local sportsman to manage its sports department. Since I had played high school football in Dixon, I applied(申请). The job sounded just right for me. But I still failed in the interview. At that moment, mom’s words came to my mind: “Everything happens for the best.” Dad offered me a car to look for a job. I tried WOC Radio in Davenport in Iowa. The program director, named Peter MacArthur, told me they had already hired an announcer.As I left his office, I felt sad. I asked aloud, “How can a man become a sports announcer if he can’t get a job in a radio station?”I was waiting for the lift when I heard MacArthur calling, “What did you say about sports? Do you know anything about football?” Then he made me stand before a microphone and asked me to broadcast an imaginary game. As a result, I did a wonderful job and was told to broadcast Saturday’s game!On my way home, I thought of my mother’s words again: “Everything happens for the best if you carry on. One day something good will happen.”小题1:After the writer graduated from college, he tried to look for a job in &&&&&&&at first.A.ChicagoB.DixonC.Davenport D.Illinois小题2:The writer couldn’t find a job in Dixon because &&&&&&.A.he had played high school footballB.he did not pass the interviewC.he had no working experienceD.he had no interest in the job小题3: Which sentence below is TRUE?A.In all, the writer went to three cities to look for the job.B.The writer took the train to different places to look for the job.C.The writer gave up finally when he was refused again and again.D.MacArthur gave the writer a chance to broadcast Saturday’s game directly.小题4:The passage mainly tells us that &&&&&&.A.it is hard to find a jobB.mother’s help is necessaryC.we should hope for the bestD.life is full of disappointment
Years ago, I lived in a building in a town. There was another building across from mine, and it was only a few metres away. There lived a woman whom I had never met. I could see her sit by the window each afternoon, drinking or reading.Several months later, I noticed her window was very dirty. Everything was not clear through the window. I wondered why the woman didn't wash her window.One sunny morning, I decided to clean up my apartment, including washing my windows. Late in the afternoon when I finished the cleaning, I sat down for a rest by the window. What a surprise! The woman sitting by her window was clearly seen! Her window was clean! Suddenly, I realized I had made a mistake. I was watching her through my dirty window all the time!That was quite an important lesson for me. Since then, whenever I wanted to judge (判断) someone, I asked myself first, "Am I looking at him through the dirty window of my heart? ”Then I try to clean the window of my own world so that I may see the world clearly.小题1:The writer lived in _______years ago.A.a hotelB.a villageC.a townD.the countryside小题2:The woman often drank and read by the window _______.A.in the morningB.in the afternoon C.in the evening D.the whole day小题3:One sunny morning, the writer decided to do some_______.A.ReadingB.CleaningC.ShoppingD.cooking小题4:The writer was surprised to find the woman's window was_______A.FarB.BrokenC.CleanD.dirty小题5:From the passage(文章), we can learn _______.A.we should judge ourselves before we judge othersB.we should judge others through the dirty windowsC.we should clean others' windows firstD.we shouldn't clean the windows often
Once there was a huge apple tree. A little boy loved to come and play around it every day. He loved the tree and the tree loved to play with him. Time went by — the little boy had grown up and he no longer played around the tree every day. One day, the boy came back to the tree and he looked sad. “Come and play with me,” the tree asked the boy. “I’m no longer a kid. I wouldn’t play around the tree any more.” the boy replied. “I want toys. I need money to buy them.” “Sorry, I don’t have money. But you can pick all my apples and sell them. So, you will have money.” The boy picked all the apples on the tree and left happily. The boy never came back after he picked the apples. One day, the boy returned and the tree was so excited, “Come and play with me,” the tree said. “I don’t have time to play. I have to work for my family. We need a house for shelter. Can you help?” “Sorry, I don’t have a house. But you can cut off my branches to build your house.” So the boy cut all the branches off the tree and left happily. The tree was glad to see him happy but the boy never came back since then. The tree was again lonely and sad. One hot summer day, the boy returned and the tree was pleased. “Come and play with me!” the tree said. “I am sad and getting old. I want to go sailing to relax myself. Can you give me a boat?” “Use my trunk to build your boat. You can sail far away and be happy.” So the boy cut the tree trunk to make a boat. He went sailing and never showed up for a long time.
Finally, the boy returned after he left for so many years. “Sorry, my boy. But I don’t have anything for you any more. The only thing left is my dying root,” the tree said with tears ① “Good! Old tree root is the best place to lean on and rest. Come and sit down with me and rest.” The boy sat down and the tree was glad and smiled with tears ② ……小题1:Why did the boy pick all the apples on the tree? Because __________. A.he wanted to eat themB.he needed money to buy toysC.he liked the tree without applesD.he wanted to share them with friends.小题2:When did the boy come back to the apple tree? He came back _________. A.whenever he was happyB.if he missed the apple treeC.when he was in times of difficultyD.as soon as he was free小题3:What did the boy want at last? He wanted ___________. A.to have a house to live inB.nothing except a place to restC.the root of the apple treeD.anything that the apple tree had小题4:What can we learn from the story? We should _________. A.plant more apple treesB.learn from the boyC.always stay at homeD.be thankful to our parents小题5:According to the passage, which of the following is NOT true? A.The phrase “with tears ①” means that the apple tree was sad because the boy asked for too much. B.The phrase “with tears ②” means that the apple tree was still happy because she could help the boy for the last time. C.Each time the boy asked the apple tree for help, the tree tried her best to satisfy him.D.After reading the passage, we can easily think of the old Chinese saying “Parents’ love is universal!”
题型:完形填空
阅读下面的材料,然后根据材料内容回答问题。Family members of Chinese people on the Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 had a candlelight prayer ceremony(祈祷仪式) at the Beijing Lido Hotel on Tuesday for all those on the plane.They lit 239 candles, each standing for one person. The ceremony started at 0:41 a.m., it was the time the plane began its flying from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing before disappearing(消失) on March 8. When the ceremony ended at 8:11 am, the last time the plane sent signals to a satellite(卫星), a lady cried and fell down on the floor because her husband was on the plane. Then, other people had to take her away from the prayer room to the hospital.In the past month, the family members felt both hopeful and hopeless. People are not sure where the plane is, because no debris(残骸) from the plane has been found. They said they needed more information about the search from Malaysia Airlines and the Malaysian government.小题1:Where did people have the ceremony?_____________________________________________________________________________小题2:What time did the ceremony start?_____________________________________________________________________________小题3:Why did that lady cry and fall down?_____________________________________________________________________________小题4:How did those people feel in the past month?_____________________________________________________________________________小题5:What did they need from Malaysia Airlines and the Malaysian government?_____________________________________________________________________________
Life comes in a package. This package includes happiness and sadness, failure and success, hope and despair. Life is a learning process. Experiences in life teach us new lessons and make us a better person. With each passing day we learn to deal with various situations.Love plays a main role in our life. Love makes you feel wanted. Without love a person could become cruel. In the early stage of our life, our parents are the ones who show us with love and care. They teach us about what is right and wrong, good and bad. But we don’t always care about it. It is only after marriage and having kids that a person understands others’ feelings.Happiness can bring people a peaceful mind. No mind is happy without peace. Sadness is the cause of the death of a loved one or the failure. But all of these things will pass away.Failure is the path to success. It helps us to touch the sky, teaches us to survive and shows us a specific way. Success brings in money, pride and self-respect.Hope is what keeps life going. Parents always hope their children will do well. Hope makes us dream. Hope builds in patience. Life teaches us not to despair even in the darkest hour, because after every night there is a day.Life teaches us not to regret over yesterday, for it has passed and is out of our control. Tomorrow is unknown, for it could either be bright or dark. So the only choice is to work hard today, so that we will enjoy a better tomorrow.小题1:We usually have to accept _______ if we want to be successful.A.loveB.failureC.sadnessD.hope小题2:In which section can readers probably read the passage?A.Business.B.Travel.C.Lifestyles.D.Education.小题3:What does the word “despair” mean in Chinese?A.颓废B.遗憾C.悲伤D.绝望小题4:What’s the meaning of the last sentence of the whole passage?A.When choosing between “today” and “tomorrow”, you’d better enjoy tomorrow.B.If you work hard today, you’ll have a better life in the future.C.What you can only choose is to work hard today rather than tomorrow.D.The only choice you make is that you should enjoy a better tomorrow.小题5:What’s the purpose of the passage?A.To encourage people to love each other.B.To tell people how to deal with happiness and sadness.C.To give readers some information about life.D.To remind people to keep having a beautiful dream.
阅读短文,根据短文内容判断所给句子正(T)误(F)。David got a job in a police station after he left school. He worked there for 42 years and he’ll retire this year. He worked hard in the past 42 years. But he was not a lucky man. He failed to catch a thief. He was often sorry for it.Last weekend, while David's wife was cooking she found there was no salt at home. So she asked her husband to buy some. In the shop, David saw a young man taking away a wallet from a woman's bag. He walked to him quietly, but the young man noticed David and ran away at once. David ran after him. At last the thief ran into a blind alley(死胡同) and David caught him.“Please give me a chance, sir.” said the thief“Who can give one to me?” said David, “I’ll soon retire and I catch a thief for the first time!”小题1:David worked hard in the past 42 years.小题2:David was a lucky man, and he often caught thieves.小题3:Last weekend his wife asked him to buy some sugar.小题4:A young man was stealing a woman's wallet in a shop小题5:The young man was the first thief that David caught.
One day, a little boy comes into a shop and says to the shop assistant, “I want to buy twelve exercise books of 6 cents(美分)each and nine pencils of 10 cents each. How much is that altogether(总共)? ” The shop assistant writes these numbers down on a piece of paper and thinks for a minute. Then she says, “1 dollar 62 cents. ”“If I give you ten dollars, how much money will I get back? ”“You will get 8 dollars 38 cents for change. Here you are. These are the things you want. ”“No, thank you. I don’t want to buy anything. ”The boy looks at the piece of paper and says politely, “This is my math homework. Thank you very much. Can I take it away? ”小题1:The story happens______. A.in a shop  B.at a mallC.in a supermarket D.at school小题2:The little boy comes to the shop for______. A.nine pencilsB.some booksC.nothingD.his homework小题3:The little boy is______. A.badB.naughty but cleverC.stupid(愚蠢的)D.hard-working小题4:At last the shop assistant must be______. A.excitedB.happyC.angryD.surprised小题5:The underlined word “change” in the second paragraph means______.A.零钱B.交换C.改变D.金钱
It is good to keep animals in zoos. Zoos are places for people to see many different kinds of animals from all over the world. Without zoos, most people would never see a real tiger or bear. Secondly, zoos look after the animals very well. The animals are always given food and cleaned on time. In the wild, it is not always possible for an animal to find food, so sometimes it goes hungry. Thirdly, zoos protect the animals. They offer them safe place to live in. In the wild, some kinds of animals are in danger of becoming extinct (灭绝).But zoos give these animals a chance to live. Without zoos, there would be fewer kinds of animals in the world. However, some people think it is unnatural (非自然的) and unfair(不公平的) to keep wild(野生的) animals in cages. Most animals are kept in cages that are too small for them. The animals such as bears and tigers always look sad in cages. Wild animals should look for their own food. Anyone would not feel happy if he isn't allowed (允许) to go outside his home and animals don't like it either.判断正误(正确T错误F)小题1:If you don't go to a zoo, you can't see dogs.小题2:In the zoos, all animals are happy.小题3:In the wild, animals look for their own food.小题4:According to(根据) the last sentence, we can say animals like to stay in the cages.小题5:The writer is not sure whether it is better for animals to stay in Zoos.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!}

我要回帖

更多关于 in the zoo视频 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信