歌词 you canstory tellingg yourself is not so bad ,it could be alright

问题补充&&
本页链接:
猜你感兴趣lady gaga歌的歌词_百度知道
lady gaga歌的歌词
带中文的,MONSTER,HERE WE GO AGAIN!拜托各位了!,SCOND TIME AROUND.错误少一点哈,有JUST DANCE
提问者采纳
s hot as hell) 想跟他说话,想不起来了 But something tells me that I't find my drink oh man 我找不到我的酒了 老天 WThat boy is a monster 那个男孩是个怪物M-M-M-Monster 怪物(That boy is a monster 那个男孩是个怪物M-M-M-Monster 怪物)x2 Er-er-er-er 恶 &t stop staring in those evil eyes但是我的目光移不开那双邪恶的眼睛 I asked my girlfriend if she&#39, but I can've never seen one like that before 我以前从类没有见过那样一个(人)Don're all gettin't remember but it't believe my eyes so many women without a flaw 不敢相信 在我眼前竟然有那么多美女 And I ain' 我要跟她狂欢玩闹知道明天 Shorty I can see that you got so much in the jean 小妞 看得出来你精力如此旺盛 The way you twirling up them hips round and round 尤其是你多次扭动臂部的样子 There't see straight anymore 我喜欢这个唱片 宝贝 但我已经双眼模糊 Keep it cool what&#39? 暴露在外面了 宝贝 Control your poison babe 控制住你的毒液 宝贝 Roses with thorns they say 人们都说玫瑰有刺 And we&#39, steady tryna pick it up like the car 我可不会放过这个机会 我要像买车一样精挑细选 I'(^A^)&#47, clean it like so clean bleed it 不要放慢速度 摆动 关灯 尽情摆动 Spend the last doe(I got it) 用尽你身体里的(我知道) In your poco(I got it) 最后一点力气 lady gaga - monster Don&#39? 他怎么跳得如何疯狂;t look at me like that 别那样看著我You amaze me你令我惊讶 He ate my heart他吃了我的心 He a-a-ate my heart他吃了我的心 He ate my heart他吃了我的心 He a-a-ate my heart out他吃掉了我的心 Look at him Look at me看著他看著我 That boy is bad And honestly那个男孩儿又坏又实在 He've fucked not really sure,嘢\s alright, I know why you can&#39? I can' give it up, alright 我想不起来了 但这都无所谓 无所谓 Just dance? Inside out babe 我的内衣怎么都暴露在外面了;m psychotic sick hypnotic 我已经精神错乱 陷入癫狂 I got my blueprint electronic 我有我的蓝图 它是电子乐 Go, she&#39. Use your muscle carve it out work and hustle 来 用一点力气 开始 来跳哈梭 IHe ate my heart (I love that girl) 他吃了我的心(我爱那个女孩)He ate my heart 他吃了我的心(Wanna talk to her? Can&#39. Gunna be okay 跳舞就好 什么事都没有 Da-doo-doo-doo Just danceJUST DANCEI'm psychotic sick hypnotic 我已经精神错乱 陷入癫狂 I got my blueprint and phonic 我有我的蓝图 它是交响乐 I'd seen you round before我问我的女朋友她是不是以前在这见过你 She mumbled something她含糊的说(后面两句应该是这个她的这个朋友的话) while we got down on the floor baby宝贝;s td I turnma hit it up beat it up latch on to it until tomorr&#39? 冷静下来 这个俱乐部叫什么名字. Spin that record babe 跳舞就好 继续播放唱片 宝贝 Da-doo-doo-doo Just dance,你看起来够吃了Put his arms around me 他搂住我Said “Boy now get your paws right off me” (我)说 男孩儿. Gunna be okay 跳舞就好 什么事都没有 Duh-duh-duh-duh Dt quite recall 我不确定我们做过爱了;s no reason, let me watch you break it down 所以留下来 让我看到你尽情释放自己 I got my blueprint and phonic 我有我的蓝图 它是交响乐 I&#39, yeah 但是有些东西告诉我. Dance,他真性感He licked his lips Said to me 他舔了他的嘴唇对我说Girl you look good enough to eat 女孩儿;s a wolf in disguise他是一头在伪装的狼But I can've had a little bit too much 我喝酒有点喝多了 All of the people start to rush 大家开始变得冲动 Start to rush babe 开始变得冲动 宝贝 How doe hosed tonight 今晚我们一起疯狂畅饮 When I come through on the dance floor checkin out that catalogue 我经过舞池 打量着起舞的人群 Can&#39. Dance, just stay close enough to get it 我知道 快靠近我们一起跳 Don't leave here with me 没有理由 我知道你为什么不离开我 In the meantime stand. Ju-just dance 跳舞 跳舞 跳舞 跳舞就好 Wish I could shut my playboy mouth 希望能闭上我那放荡的嘴 How&#39,我见过他, I lost my phone 我的钥匙和手机被弄丢了 What&#39? 舞池上发生什么事了,当我们躺倒在地板上时 We might't gonn'_&lt? I love this record baby, don't call me GaGa 别叫我 GaGaI&#39. Dm psychotic sick hypnotic 我已经精神错乱 陷入癫狂 I got my blueprint electronic 我有我的蓝图 它是电子乐 I's go-ing out on the floor
提问者评价
虽然不多,但还是谢谢
你上百()度,直接搜索 LADY GAGA成名曲。
就可以找到!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
just dance
lady gaga ft colby o donis
i've had a little bit too much
all of the people start to rush.
start to rush babe.
how does he twist the dance?
can't find my drink or man.
where are my keys, i lost my phone.
what's go-ing out on the floor?
i love this record baby, but i can't see straight anymore.
keep it cool what's the name of this club?
i can't remember but it's alright, alright.
just dance. gunna be okay.
da-doo-doo-doo
just dance. spin that record babe.
da-doo-doo-doo
just dance. gunna be okay.
duh-duh-duh-duh
dance. dance. dance. ju-just dance.
wish i could shut my playbo...
JUST DANCE
I've had a little bit too much
All of the people start to rush.
Start to rush babe.
How does he twist the dance?
Can't find my drink or man.
Where are my keys, I lost my phone.
What's go-ing out on the floor?
I love this record baby, but I can't see straight anymore.
Keep it cool what's the name of this club?
I can't remember but it's alright, alright.
Just dance. Gunna be okay.
Da-doo-doo-doo
Just dance. Spin that record babe.
Da-doo-doo-doo
Just dance. Gunna be okay.
Duh-duh-duh-duh
Dance. Dance. Dance. Ju-just dance.
Wish I could shut my playboy mouth.
How'd I turn my shi...
Don't call me GaGa
别叫我 GaGa
I've never seen one like that before
我以前从类没有见过那样一个(人)
Don't look at me like that
别那样看著我
You amaze me
你令我惊讶
He ate my heart
他吃了我的心
He a-a-ate my heart
他吃了我的心
He ate my heart
他吃了我的心
He a-a-ate my heart out
他吃掉了我的心
Look at him Look at me
看著他看著我
That boy is bad And honestly
那个男孩儿又坏又实在
He's a wolf in disguise
他是一头在伪装的狼
But I can't stop staring in those evil eyes
但是我的目光移不开那双邪恶的眼睛
I asked my girlfriend if she'd seen you round before
我问我的女朋友她是不是以前在这见过你
She mum...
,,,汗,,,,在QQ音乐里听,歌词同步的吧??
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁教父经典英文台词_百度知道
教父经典英文台词
尤其是那个
离家人近,谢谢,请不要随便粘贴别人的我要最全的
我要英文的,谢谢
提问者采纳
  23、我是个迷信的人、永远不要恨你的敌人 。  15。  18、首先。  19。  20、酷  1、一个提着公文包的律师所抢到的钱比一千个拿着冲锋枪的抢到的钱还要多、这张和约书上只会留下两样东西,你不能对你所热爱的人说不、不要让人知道你伸手要抓什么  你绝对很意外的
我能弄到这些很不容易啊  教父经典语录、如果下次再让我在这里碰见你,到那时候我就不会再客气了、在找警察之前为什么不来找我、世界上有什么事情能那么肯定,但永远不可能被捕、政治和犯罪是一样的。  6。  24,那就是我们可以杀任何人,根本算不上是个男人,跟敌人要更亲密、社会的真实  1。  11。  4、痛苦不象死亡那样无可挽回。  5、爸爸在吃饭时从不谈生意。  9。  6。  四,让敌人高估你的缺点,或被警察开枪打死,或是他被闪电击中,都隐藏着罪恶,你要使不听上去象是一样好听、金融就是手枪、跟朋友要亲密。  14,并且愿意首先表示出我的友谊。  3。  3、如果你认为我不知道其中的真相。  三、第一个帮你敌人说话的兄弟是叛徒。  17,若是他不幸发生意外,或是你的脑浆、家庭  1。  22、生活是这样美丽、一个人只有一个命运。  2、无法掌控权力的人将被权力毁灭。  3、我不记得你上一次请我到你的家里喝咖啡是什么时候、如果你不和家人在一起。  25。  2:或是你的名字、人生与处世  1。  2。  12、巨大财富的背后。  10。  5、你是我的家人、友谊可以筑起一道坚实的防线,那就是在侮辱我的智慧、我只可能被杀害、我们都是伪君子、女人和小孩可以无忧无虑,而不愿成为大人物手下的玩偶、我相信友谊,那我会怪罪这个房间里的每一个人。  4,你就永远无法成为真正的男人、把意外当作对个人尊严侮辱的人永远不会再遭遇意外、我一生为家族服务,或在牢里上吊。  7、不要让外人知道家族内部的不同意见、你花时间和你的家人在一起吗。  4、当你说不时。  6。  16,政治就是知道何时扣动扳机、如果一个人很慷慨。  3。  4,一旦采取了行动而没有收到效果、你不该拒绝我的友谊,如果生活教给我们什么!  二。  5、不要让别人知道你的想法、如果历史教育了我们什么,而是在成长过程中显示其伟大的? 不照顾家人的男人?只有一个---复仇,我爱你、我将给他一个他无法拒绝的理由,人们就不再怕威胁了。  5、让朋友低估你的优点。  13。  26、不要让女人左右你的思维,因为这会影响你的判断力、我绝不会把友谊强加给不需要友谊——认为我无足轻重的人。  21、最好的威胁是不采取行动、伟大的人不是生下来就伟大的,男人不行,那他就必须把自己的慷慨表现得充满感情。  8。  2!一
提问者评价
我想要英文的
相关专业回答
godfather 同时是神父的意思,一般译成sponsor比较合适。【世界名著《教父》的英文名是godfather】
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
Don’t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment.
不要憎恨你的敌人,否则你将做出错误的判断。
Don’t let anybody know what you are thinking.
不要让任何人知道你在想什么。
You make the choice, and this is your price.
你做出了这个决定,这是你的代价。
Everything I do with my power, including something criminal, I just want to protect my family and my friends .
我以我的力量所做的一切事情,包括一些罪恶,只是为了保护我的家人和我的朋友。
I don’t care what you did is right or wrong, I want you know only me have the right to make decision, cause I am the godfather until my death.
我不关心你的所作所为是正确的还是错误的,我...
Luca Brasi: Don Corleone, I am honored and grateful that you have invited me to your home on the wedding day of your daughter. And may their first child be a masculine child.
[then, starting over]
[delivering his rehearsed speech]
Luca Brasi: Don Corleone, I am honored and grateful that you have invited me to your daughter... 's wedding... on the day of your daughter's wedding. And I hope their first child be a masculine child. I pledge my ever-ending loyalty.
[after Michael gets off the phone with Kay, clearly too embarrassed to tell her I love you too]
Clemenza: Mikey, why don't you tell that nice girl you love her? I love you with...
其实 这里面都有了你看看吧
Keep your friends close , but your enemy closer
您可能关注的推广
教父的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Thrice的《Silhouette》 歌词_百度知道
Thrice的《Silhouette》 歌词
提问者采纳
ve disappeared into the distanceI&#39;ll disappear into the backgroundI&#39;t forgetI&#39://ve disappearedInto the distanceI&#39;ve become a silhouetteI&#39;ll lose it all somedayI can&#39;s Confusion - Silhouette鹰飞雁武 编辑CoveringCoweringIn the cornerOf this roomUnnervedReservedDeservingThis solitudeWastingTastingRejectionOnce againTryingTo stop cryingI knewIt would endI don&#39:Silhouette歌手.com/song/8522462" target="_blank">ll become a silhouetteGiving up and giving inIs there any other wayLosing hopeLosing youI&#39;m alrightInscribe these words into my headEvery nightWhat a lieGiving up and giving inIs there any other wayLosing hope:Thrice专辑;t cross my mind at allI&#39;t even missI don&#39:The Artist In The AmbulanceBeauty&#39;t forgetI&#39;re the last one who will hurt meI won&#39;t want to try anymore to be seenI&#39;m invisible anywayI&#39;re the last one who will kiss meI can&#39.t wanna try anymoreTo be noticedIf it all ends the same wayWhy even bother tryingYou&#39;t you take a lookI feel like a foolA shadow in the midstWhich you won&#39;ll lose it all somedaySomeday://t explain it to youMy heart is open like a bookWhy won&#39.<a href="http, somedayMaybe this is not so badBeing aloneStaring at the walls for hoursDisconnect the telephoneBut you don&#39, losing youI&#39;m nobody&#39;s dreamYou&#39;ve disappearedInto the distanceI&#39.baidu歌曲名
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
silhouette的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁give me that,drop that这句歌词是那首歌里的_百度知道
give me that,drop that这句歌词是那首歌里的
;t drop that thun thunDon&#39.?& on lean somebodys&#39, you ain&#39;s on meAnd it wouldn&#39., two days to followReady to get &#39;re not with this I girl goin downLike 3;t drop that thun thun[Verse 1;LYRICS&t drop that thun thunDon&#39;t drop the thun thunGirl turn the function upAnd we gon&#39; when the hook come back along[Hook][Bridge]Say if you drop it (t drop that thun thunDon&#39; my niggaWhat is you takin&#39;tongue in the middleJust don&#39, you can make a chick about usSh somebodyJust 2 step no Ricky BobbyDrop top to the summer I&#39;em your girl waitin&#39;m sorryPull up in tomorrow!)You&#39!So don&#39?. repHa;shake like hoolaHoopa..)Don&#39: Tyga]T-Kt be a song if I didn&#39;re not a freak like me (what, poopa scoopaDrunker than a mothafucka.?3 in my eyes sayin&#39;t drop that thun thunDon&#39;[Hook]Don&#39, out all nightThen she lookin&#39, 1Wht wrongAnd I faded going dumb to the thun thun songIt&#39!)Say if you drop it ( you ain&#39;Young MoolaBt no frownSippin&#39;t drop that thun thunDon&#39;t rightSt don&#39Finatticz -&nbsp,&m easy, yeah that&#39;t drop that thun thunDon&#39.;m never turnt downThizz face on girl this ain&#39;s a fuckin&#39.)Don&#39, 2, she know the song tooRatchet boys in this shit like what it doFiNNaTTic gang Ho now who the fuck are youI&#39;t Drop That Thun Thun (Remix)&nbsp, King KoopaI&#39,t say Et drop that thun thun (aayyy!)Say you a freak (what, fuckin&#39;t right bitch I ain&#39; my niggaFast car fast car why is you braking my niggaTastes like skittles& keep it goin&#39;m a F-R-E-A-K;t[Hook][Verse 2]Alright oh my goodness I&#39?.)Don&#39., that&#39!)Just pick it upAnd grab a bad bitch and head to the cut (what!)Just pick it upAnd grab a bad bitch and head to the cut (what?;t drop that thun thun (aayyy?;Don&#39;t drop that thun thun (m turnt upI got a bottle you got a cupYou hit the dougieI 2 stepYou&#39, I&#39?!)Cause I&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
黄光熙&太阳&G-Dragon《&#47577;&#49548;&#49324;(我的天啊)》
drop的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 story telling 的文章

更多推荐