大小:15.61KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢频道推荐文章
频道本月排行
随机推荐文章
Copyright (C) 2006 - 2016
All Rights Reserved伤感美文,让心灵和着忧伤的节拍共舞
生活在没有你的世界,比任何一种惩罚都要痛苦 伤感英语句子
你的诞生带给我希望,而我希望带给你幸福。Your birth gives me hope and I hope to give you happiness. 人的一生,有两种遗憾最折磨人:一是得不到你心爱的人;二是心爱的人得不到幸福。During the whole life, you will regret for two things: one is th
你的诞生带给我希望,而我希望带给你幸福。Your birth gives me hope and I hope to give you happiness.
人的一生,有两种遗憾最折磨人:一是得不到你心爱的人;二是心爱的人得不到幸福。During the whole life, you will regret for two things: one is that you don&t get the one you love and the other is the one you love is not happy.
生活在没有你的世界,比任何一种惩罚都要痛苦,你知道吗,对我而言,你是任何人都无法取代的。To live in a world without you is more painful than any punishment. Do you know that no one can replace you in my heart?
我将暴风般的爱情藏在心底,那是为了不给对方任何心理压力,我的爱情越是珍贵,相对地,也越珍惜别人的爱情。I hide my storm-like love in my heart just not to give you any pressure. The more precious my love is, the more I cherish the love from others.
我以为呵出一口气,能化作晴天的云,没想到竟在眼角凝结成雨滴。在这个寒冷的冬夜里,爱情像一种奢侈品,让相爱的人更幸福,让落单的人禁不起。I thought that the breath could be changed into the clouds in fine days. However, it turns into rain drops in my eyelash. In such a cold winter evening, love is luxury, making couples more happy and the single lonelier.
一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后,你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握和珍惜你爱的人。One may fall in love with many people during the lifetime. When you finally get your own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love.
曾经拥有的,不要忘记。不能得到的,更要珍惜。属于自己的,不要放弃。已经失去的,留作回忆。 Don&t forget the things u once u owned. Treasure the things u can&t get. Don&t give up the things that belong to u and keep those lost things in memory.
这个世界最易碎的就是男人的酒杯,政客的承诺,少女的梦想,钢丝上的爱情,现代社会的善良和高贵的心。The most easily broken thing in the world is the man&s wine glass, politician&s promise, girls& dream, steel wire-like love, the virtuousof modern society and the holy heart.
自由不是让你想做什么就做么,自由是教你不想做什么,就可以不做什么。Freedom is not letting u do whatever u wanna but teaching you not to do the things u don&t wanna do.
------分隔线----------------------------
I just want someone who will understand me even when no words are spoken. 我希望...
Dont try so hard, the best things e when you least expect them to. 不要着急,最...
The cost of raising a child is now about the price of a new Ferrari, according t...
In your life 在你的生命中 Whether there is a girl 有没有这么一个人 When she with...
免责声明:本站信息部分来自互联网,目的只是为了系统归纳学习和传递资讯,若是对您造成了影响或者不便,
请联系本站管理员邮箱处理:(请把#换成@)。本站QQ群:
Copyright 2013
© Inc. 鄂ICP备号唯美英文句子_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
唯美英文句子
上传于||暂无简介
大小:20.29KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢}