英语作文what is love作文 iseverything

初中英语作文_VOA英语学习网
I have a good friend, when I was five years old, I met her, she is my neighbor, we became friends and play together all the time. Last week, my friend took part in the female basketball match, she is good at basketball, so I encouraged her to join our school team.
This afternoon, I found a handbag in the playground.
In my opinion, freedom is not you can do whatever you want, but you dont have to do what you dont want to.
Life is a colorful picture full of different feelings. Id like to be happy because happiness is important to everyone. 生活像是一幅画满了各种心情的图案.我想要快乐, 因为快乐对每个人来说都很重要.
Attention,please! We are going to Hongxing Kindergarten tomorrow. We will go there by bus and set out at 8:30.
I bet every student will feel nervous before they take the exam, exam is very important for students, teachers will assess them according it,
The summer holiday is coming. Im going to have a good rest and learn to relax myself.
Now it has come to the new age, the age belongs to the information world, everybody has access to high technology, they use computer and cell phone everywhere.
For most girls, I believe they must have read the story about Cinderella. The story tells about a beautiful and kind girl named Cinderella, her mother dies when she is very small, so his father marries another lady who has two daughters.
Thanksgiving Day is coming soon, it is on the fourth Thursday in December. Thanksgiving Day is very popular in western country, on that day, people will make a big turkey to eat.
Healthy eating habits are very important for our health. We should build healthy eating habits.
Our family lives in an old residence. Although those buildings have built for nearly ten years, everything is good to live there. There are several schools around it.
Before I entered the middle school, I felt so worried about the life in middle school, because my cousin told me that I would have to compete with so many excellent students.
March7 is Girls Day, it is the day before Womens Day, during the last decade, Girls Day has becoming more and more popular.
Last week, a friend of mine came to visit me, I felt so surprised, because we lose touch for many years, he was my classmate when I was in primary school, now five years has passed, both of us have entered college.
Good evening ! Heres the next day weather report for some main cities in Guangxi. Nanning is sunny. It is hot with the temperature from 20℃ to29℃.
I live in the south city, so when the summer comes, the sun is very strong and the air is so stuffy, I feel so uncomfortable. I have a friend from Guilin, she tells me that summer in Guilin is not that hot, the air is cool in the morning.
Pinocchio is an interesting fairy tale. It is about the experience of a puppet named Pinocchio. Pinocchio is only a Pinocchio at first, but later having life by a blue angel.
People always say in one life, they cant be sailing plainly, it means people will meet all kinds of difficulties and they are easy to feel frustrated, the one who gets over frustration, the one who becomes successful.
Courage is very important. Everyone needs it. We will meet many difficulties in our life and sometimes we will fail, but we cant lose courage.
In 1999, I was about ten year old, at that time, there was the rumor that this was the last year of human being, because the end of the world would come and people would not live anymore.
It was sunny that day. Our parents were out, so there were only my brother and me at home. We were bored. So we decided to go boating.
This summer, the hottest movie must belong to the Jurassic Park. The series of Jurassic Park is very popular around the world. When I saw the first part, I was very impressed by the dinosaurs world. The director was so talented that he made use of the computer technology to show people an ama
假如你是李华, 你的美国笔友Mike即将随父母到中国, 并在中国度过中秋节.他来信向你询问有关中秋节的习俗, 请你回信告诉他.要点如下: 1. 历史悠久 2. 中国的传统节日 3. 家庭团圆 4. 共进晚餐 5. 吃月饼 6. 赏月
Since I was very small, I like to eat all kinds of candy. My parents always tell me that eating too much candy will do harm to my health, but I never listen to them, because nothing happens to me. But last week, I felt something wrong with my teeth.
&&&1&&&&&&&&&&&
赞助商链接【出国留学网 - 英语口语】实用英语口语:Refusal 拒绝
  谈论拒绝 入门篇
  十大经典句型
  1、需要我帮忙吗?
  Can I give you a hand with that?
  2、多谢了,我自己来
  Thanks a lot, but I can do it myself。
  3、我没有心情出去。
  I&m not in the mood to go out。
  4、对不起,我今晚很忙。
  Sorry, I&m busy tonight。
  5、恐怕我得走了。
  I&m afraid I have to leave now。
  6、我工作的时候不能说话。
  I can't talk while I&m working。
  7、那件事情改天再说好吗?
  Can I take a arrange check on that?
  8、我现在还不能定下来
  I can't make up my mind now。
  9、我倒是很想,可是我现在太忙了。
  I&d love to, but I&m pretty busy now。
  10、失陪一下,我要办件事情。
  Please excuse me for a little while, I want to do something。
  情景对话(Situational Dialogue)
  Can I give you a hand with that?
  Thank you, that will be nice.
  Do you need my help?
  Thanks a lot, I can do it myself.
  Shall we go out have something fun?
  I'm not in the mood to go out.
  Sahll we go disco tonight?
  Sorry, I'm busy tonight.
  Perhaps we can talk about this over dinnner.
  I'm afraid I have to leave now. Maybe another time.
  Can you talk about for a second?
  Sorry, I can't talk about working.
  Do you sure remember our date tonight?
  Oh, sorry, Can I take a arrange check on that? I can't make up my mind.
  Why not, you need a job, Don't hesitate.
  Do you want to go fishing this weekend.
  I'd love to, but I'm pretty busy now.
  Please excuse me for a little while , I want to do something.
  Go ahead, I&m OK.
  Grammar exercise语法精炼
  can I give you a hand with that.
  Can I give you a hand with your bag
  Can I give you a hand with your baggage.
  Thanks a lot, but I can do it myself.
  No problem, but I can do it myself.
  That&s ok, but I can do it myself.
  I&m not in the mood to go out.
  I&m not in the mood to go out with her.
  I&m not in the mood to talk to her.
  Sorry I&m busy tonight
  Sorry, I&m busy this afternoon.
  Sorry I&m busy this weekend.
  I&m afraid I have to leave now.
  I&m afraid I have to do it now.
  I&m afraid I have to tell him right away.
  I can&t talk while I am working.
  I can&t make phone calls while I am working.
  I can&t sleep while I am working.
  Can I take a arrange check on that. How about next Monday.
  Can I take a arrange check on that. How about this weekend.
  Can I take a arrange check on that . how about tomorrow.
  I can&t make up my mind right now.
  He can&t make up his mind right now.
  She can&t make up her mind right now.
  I&d love to , but I am pretty busy now.
  He&d love to but he is pretty busy now.
  She&d love to , but she is pretty busy now.
  Please excuse me for a little while, I want to do something.
  Please excuse me for a little while, I want to eat something.
  Please excuse me for a little while, I want to drink something.
  Improve
  Do you think it is polite to refuse people directly?
  What do you think it is the best way to refuse people?
  Have you had any experience of refusing people?
  What was the reaction of the person when you refuse him.
  Are you willing to do everythting for other people
  What are the things that you most probably refuse to do for other people
  Have you ever been refused by other people
  What do you feel when you are refused by other people
  What do you think it is the correct attitude towards the refuse of other people?
  What do you think it&s the best way to avoid the arguments of being refused
  情景对话
  Do you think it&s t polite to refuse people directly?
  No I don&t think so.
  It&s not polite to refuse other people directly
  What do you think it is the best way to refuse people?
  If you really have to refuse somebody, You&d better do politely. That was proper excuse.
  Have you had any experience of refusing people?
  I think get vocation from people is not very permission have an experience and I get very tired from work, so I really reject this politely.
  What was the reaction of the person when you refuse him.
  Usually, it take pretty well. Because I could do it very well.
  Are you really to do everything for other people.
  I&m not willing to do everything for other people, I don&t what kind to do for other people, I don&t what I don&t like to do for other people
  What are the things that you most probably refuse to do for other people
  I hate to be invited to dinner party with strange people, I don&t want to bring other people for friends
  I have never been reufsed by other people.
  I thought may I ask other people for help, l like to do things all by myself, I will be very sad if I was refused by other people
  What do you think it is the correct attitude towards refuse other people.
  The best way to avoid refused of other people, it is not to ask for help all the time , try your best to do everything of your own
  What do you think it&s the best way toward being refused
  In case you have to been asked people for help you should be prepared to face argument been refused, I don&t like arguments been refused , so I try my best to do everything of my own
  A wonderful speech.
  It is not polite refuse other people directly.
  If you really have to refuse somebody, you&d better do it politely
  超棒的实战演讲
  That was properly excuse I often get vocation from people and I am not permission, since I&m very busy with my work everyday and I&m very tired from work at the end of a day, so I usually reject politely. Usually it take pretty well because Because I could do it very well. I&m not willing to do everything for other people, I don&t what kind to do for other people, I don&t what I don&t like to do for other people. I hate to be invited to dinner party with strange people, I don&t want to bring other people for friends
  I have never been reufsed by other people. I thought may I ask other people for help, l like to do things all by myself, I will be very sad if I was refused by other people. The best way to avoid refused of other people, it is not to ask for help all the time , try your best to do everything of your own. In case you have to asked people for help you should be prepared to face argument been refused, I don&t like arguments been refused so I try my best to do everything of my own。
  语法精炼
  Do you think it is polite to refuse other people directly
  Does he think it is politely to refuse people directly
  Does she think it is politely to refuse people directly
  What do you think it is the best way to refuse people
  What does he think it is the best way to refuse people
  Have you had any experience of refusing other people
  Has he had any experience of refusing people
  Has she had any experience of refusing people
  What was the reaction of the person when you refuse him
  What was the reaction of the person when he refuse him
  What was the reaction of the person when she refuse him
  Are you willing to do everything for other people
  Is he willing to do everything for other people
  Is she willing to do everything for other people
  What are the things that you the most probably refuse to do for other people
  What do you think it is the correct attitude towards refuse of other people.
  What do you think it&s the best way to avoid arguments原文来源:
想了解更多出国留学网英语口语精彩信息请访问:
&出国留学网[]声明
(一)本文仅代表作者个人观点,与本网无关。其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
(二)免费转载出于非商业性学习目的,版权归原作者所有。如有内容、版权等问题请在30日内与本网联系。邮件:
· · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·
英语编辑推荐文章
· · · · · · · · · ·
英语口语相关
· · · · · · · · · ·
《实用英语口语:Refusal 拒绝》文章生成时间为: 02:12:34As Senior Three students, we only had three days off during the National Day. It is a truth universally acknowledged that practice makes perfect, therefore, I spent these three days studying and taking lessons. Although I'd admire to take...
哈师大附中高三第二次月考英语作文...
关于阳光体育活动...
Friednship never ends Sometimes i feel lonely in a new condition, everything is new to me, I have no friends here.But when i think of you, everything is going well. Do you change the things? Do you give me power? maybe yes! whatever happen...
two monthes ago, i saw you, you saw me, we were very shy, we didn`t talk with each other, after that, i began to miss you,you began to miss me, when we saw each other,we smiled. one day,you talked to me. we were meant to be i was very happ...
I'm a student, and just a sutdent. What I can do just is study hard. However,I don't like the life that just live as a student.Because I'm not alone, I also have faimly.friends and someboday who love me or someboday who I love.They need so...
This is a pure sad love story which can make you sad, make you cry, and make your heart break. Yes, I saw him, I saw him with my own eyes. As the sweltering summer heat bears down on the hottest day in 1935, three childrens lives are chang...
Dear Bob, Long time haven't contact.How's it going? As you konw ,i'm a high school student now.so i don't be allowed to surf the Internent and nearly have a chance to answer your e-mails.Well,I want to say Don't be angry with me.I know you...
When I was young,I have ever bought several golden fish.I feed them every day.As is known to all that the fish dont eat much.But I did not know the important point at that time.I gave them lots of food.After one weeks,when I came back from...
中学生应该带手机上学吗?谈谈你的看法和观点。...
关于阳光体育活动...
Friednship never ends Sometimes i feel lonely in a new condition, everything is ...
I'm a student, and just a sutdent. What I can do just is study hard. However,I d...
Dear Bob, Long time haven't contact.How's it going? As you konw ,i'm a high scho...
When I was young,I have ever bought several golden fish.I feed them every day.As...
I am a child of our nature mother, I wonder why I hear song...最新发布文章}

我要回帖

更多关于 what is love作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信