i made this food today,cob today什么意思思

46 People use money to buy food, furniture.books.bicycles and hundreds of other things they need or want. When they work, they usually get paid in money. Most of the money today is made of metal or p 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
__46& &People use money to buy food, furniture,books,bicyclesand hundreds of other things they need or want. When they work, they usuallyget paid in money.Most of the money today is made of metal or paper. &47& &One of the first kinds of money was shells.Shells were not the only things used as money.In China,clothand knives were used. In the Philippine Islands, rice was used as money for a longtime. Elephant tusks,monkey tails and salt were used asmoney in parts of Africa.The first metal coinswere made in China, They were round and had a square hole in the centre.& 48& &Different countries have used different metals anddesigns for their money.& 49& &Sweden and Russiaused copper(铜) to make their money. Later somecountries began to make coins of gold and silver. But even gold and silver were inconvenient if you had tobuy something expensive. Again the Chinese thought of a way to improve money.__ 50& &The firstpaper money looked more like a note from one person to another than the paper moneyused today.Money has an interesting history from the days of shellmoney until today.&A.Today anyone will accept money inexchange for goods and service. B.Thefirst coins in England were made of tin(锡). C.Butpeople used to use all kinds of things as money.&D.Money, as we know, is all made ofpaper.E.Theybegan to use paper money.F.& People strung(串连) them together and carried them from place to place.G.Noone knows for certain when people began to use money.&
【答案】&&A&C&F&B&E【解析】本文主要是关于钱的发展历史和使用。&A 下文说人们用钱食物,家具,书,等等 所以开头必须先提出“钱”用来为人们交换物品和服务。故选A&&& 如今每一个人否勇气来交换货物和服务。&C 上文说,现在的钱大多数是纸或金属的。所以对应应填关于过去人们把什么当做钱& & C但是人们过去吧所有的东西都当做钱使用&F 上文说a square hole in the centre,则下文应与这个小洞有关&&& F人们把他们串联起来,把他们从一个地方带到另一个地方。&B 下文讲到瑞典人和俄罗斯人用铜做钱。则此处应找“某个国家用某物做钱”& B英国的第一个硬币是用锡做的&E 下文提到了第一张纸币。所以此处应找与“开始使用纸币”有关的&&&&E他们开始使用纸币&
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
Greece declared a national state of emergency on Saturday as scores of forest fires that have killed at least 46 people continued to burn out of control, leaving some villages trapped within walls of flames, cut off from firefighters. Although most of the fires have been on the Peloponnesian Peninsula, some broke out on the outskirts of Athens on Saturday, forcing the evacuation of homes and closing a major road linking the capital to the main airport for several hours. The national fire brigade said that by evening it had brought those blazes under control, including one that came within about six miles of the city.
The country has been helpless to fire this summer because of drought and three consecutive heat waves that sent temperatures high over 100 degrees. More than 3,000 forest fires have destroyed thousands of acres of wooded areas since J the earlier fires killed nine people. The latest wave of fires on the peninsula started Friday. Strong, hot winds have spread the flames.
Firefighters expect the death toll to rise, because they have not yet been able to search some areas that had been overrun by flames. Hardest hit by the fires were a dozen small villages around the town of Zaharo in the western peninsula, where at least 12 people, including some who may have been trying to flee by car, were killed. Scores of other residents, including elderly and disabled people, remained trapped in their homes, phoning into local television and radio stations, crying for help. Late Saturday, Mr. Karamanlis, Prime Minister of Greece appeared on national television and declared that he was mobilizing all of the country’s resources to control the fire. Mr. Karamanlis also suggested that the recent fires might have been purposely set. “So many fires sparked at the same time in so many regions is no coincidence,” he said, “We will get to the bottom of this and punish those responsible.” The overstretched national fire services are being helped by an estimated 6,000 soldiers mobilized for the operation. A fleet of water-dumping aircraft was expected from France, Germany and Norway, after Greece appealed to the European Union for “urgent assistance.” The writer mainly wants to tell us that ______ in the passage. A. firefighters battles fearlessly in Greece to control the fire B. constant fires in Greece have caused great life and wealth lose C. Greece is facing great danger as forest fires continue to break out D. Greek government is investigating the cause of recent forest fires According to the passage, which of the following might not contribute to the recent forest fires in Greek?
A. Storm thunders in summer &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Lack of rainfall
C. Extremely hot weather this summer&&&&&&& &&& D. Hot and strong wind
We can learn from the passage that ______.
A. now the fire crisis in Greece has come to an end B. assistance from EU members is expected to come to help Greece C. firefighters in Greece so far can still manage the situation D. the number of people who die in the fire is expected not to rise any more Mr. Karamanlis believes the forest fires in Greece _______.
A. is a happening by chance&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && &B. is a natural disaster C. might be caused by human on purpose&& D. is a punishment of nature
题型:阅读理解
Greece declared a national state of emergency on Saturday as scores of forest fires that have killed at least 46 people continued to burn out of control, leaving some villages trapped within walls of flames, cut off from firefighters. Although most of the fires have been on the Peloponnesian Peninsula, some broke out on the outskirts of Athens on Saturday, forcing the evacuation of homes and closing a major road linking the capital to the main airport for several hours. The national fire brigade said that by evening it had brought those blazes under control, including one that came within about six miles of the city.
The country has been vulnerable to fire this summer because of drought and three consecutive heat waves that sent temperatures soaring over 100 degrees. More than 3,000 forest fires have destroyed thousands of acres of wooded areas since J the earlier fires killed nine people. The latest spate of fires on the peninsula started Friday. Strong, hot winds have spread the flames.
Firefighters expect the death toll to rise, because they have not yet been able to search some areas that had been overrun by flames. Hardest hit by the fires were a dozen small villages t around the town of Zaharo in the western peninsula, where at least 12 people, including some who may have been trying to flee by car, were killed. Scores of other residents, including elderly and disabled people, remained trapped in their homes, phoning in to local television and radio stations, crying for help. Late Saturday, Mr. Karamanlis, Prime Minister of Greece appeared on national television and declared that he was mobilizing all of the country’s resources to control the fire. Mr. Karamanlis also suggested that the recent fires might have been purposely set. “So many fires sparked simultaneously in so many regions is no coincidence,” he said, “We will get to the bottom of this and punish those responsible.” The overstretched national fire services are being helped by an estimated 6,000 soldiers mobilized for the operation. A fleet of water-dumping aircraft was expected from France, Germany and Norway, after Greece appealed to the European Union for “urgent assistance.” 51.The writer mainly wants to tell us that ______ in the passage.
A. firefighters battles fearlessly in Greece to control the fire B. constant fires in Greece have caused great life and wealth lose C. Greece is facing great danger as forest fires continue to break out D. Greek government is investigating the cause of recent forest fires 52. We can know from the passage that ______. A. Athens, capital of Greece was not threatened in the fire B. Greek government did not take effective measures to control the fire C. many people had to leave their homes to avoid fire D. all people endangered by the fire have already got immediate and proper help 53. According to the passage, which of the following might not contribute to the recent forest fires in Greek?
A. Storm thunders in summer
B. Lack of rainfall
C. Extremely hot weather this summer D. Hot and strong wind
54. We can learn from the passage that ______.
A. now the fire crisis in Greece has come to an end B. assistance from EU members is expected to come to help Greece C. firefighters in Greece so far can still manage the situation D. the number of people who die in the fire is expected not to rise any more 55. Mr. Karamanlis believes the forest fires in Greece _______.
A. is a happening by chance&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. is a natural disaster C. might be caused by human&&&&&& on purpose&&&&&&&&&&&& D. is a punishment of nature
来源:学年江西赣州市十一县(市)高一下学期期中英语卷
题型:完型填空
完形填空(每小题1.5分,共30分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36-55各小题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。I found out that doing a favor for someone could get you into a lot of& 36&. I was in the eighth grade at the time, and we were having a final& 37&. During the test, the girl& 38&&next to me whispered something, but I didn’t understand. So I leaned over her way and found out that she was trying to ask me& 39&. I had an extra pen. She showed me that& 40&&was out of ink and would not write. I happened to have an extra one, so I took it out of my pocket and put it on her desk.Later, after the test papers had been& 41&, the teacher asked me to& 42&&in the room when all the other& students were& 43&. As soon as we were alone, she began to talk to me about&& 44& she mentioned how important it was to stand& 45&&your own two feet and be responsible for your own acts. For a long time, she talked about honesty and emphasized(强调)the fact& 46&people do something dishonest, they are really& 47&themselves. She made me promise that I would think& 48&about all the things she had said, and then she told me I could& 49&, I walked out of the room wondering& 50&she had chosen to talk to me about all those things.Later on, I found out that she thought I had cheated in the test. When she saw me lean over to talk to the girl next to me, it looked& 51&I was copying answers 52 the girl’s test paper. I tried to explain about the pen, but all she could say was that it seemed very strange to her that I hadn’t &53&anything about the pen the day she talked to me right after the test.& 54&I tried to explain that I was just doing the girl a favor& 55&&letting her use my pen, I am sure she continued to believe that I had cheated in the test.【小题1】A.panicB.invasionC.actionD.trouble【小题2】A.testB.lessonC.classD.papers【小题3】A.risingB.standingC.livingD.sitting【小题4】A.whyB.whetherC.whereD.that【小题5】A.sheB.thatC.hersD.it【小题6】A.turned inB.handedC.given outD.marked【小题7】A.workB.readC.studyD.stay【小题8】A.talkingB.studying C.dismissedD.expected【小题9】A.howB.whyC.whichD.what【小题10】A.onB.byC.toD.with【小题11】A.whenB.that whenC.thatD.whether【小题12】A.punishingB.amusingC.believingD.cheating【小题13】A.wellB.highlyC.seriouslyD.honestly【小题14】A.stayB.leaveC.continueD.refuse【小题15】A.ifB.whetherC.howD.why【小题16】A.as thoughB.atC.even ifD.that【小题17】A.onB.inC.fromD.at【小题18】A.askedB.mentionedC.answeredD.realized【小题19】A.Long beforeB.As long asC.Even thoughD.Just as【小题20】A.unlessB.byC.beforeD.for
来源:2011届黑龙江省牡丹江一中高三上学期期中考试英语卷
I made up my mind to drive to South Carolina to meet my friends in my used car. Though I had only been there once &36 &and did not know the &37 &very well, I was on the &38 &after I had made some inquiries (询问). At Ashvelle, there was a crossroad where I could go on along the main road or I could take a short cut. The short cut was to &39 &several hills and was dangerous, I hesitated (犹豫)for a little while and then chose the main road, for I wanted to be &40 . Something strange happened after I drove a long &41 &and found it was not the correct road that I wanted to &42 , but the hilly road I decided to avoid. I realized that it was at the &43 &that I had made the &44 &mistake. “What shall I do?” I asked myself. If I went back to take that road again, it would be very late by the time I got to Columbia. Thinking it &45 , I decided to go on. “If &46 &people can go along this road, why can’t I?” I &47 &myselfThe short cut, to my surprise ,was not that &48 . In fact, it was only a very peaceful country road, &49 &up and down two low &50 .There was &51 &traffic. On both sides of the road, you could see trees, wild flowers, and &52 &with cows and horses. My fear was &53 &with the wind. Listening to the beautiful country music over my car stereo (立体声), I drove on and &54 &the scenery which was so quiet and so natural. Even my used car forgot to give me &55 . It was just in this light heartedness that I arrived at my destination. My friends, after they heard what had happened to me, all said it sounded like an adventure.【小题1】A.beforeB.agoC.alreadyD.still【小题2】A.townB.countryC.friendsD.way【小题3】A.trainB.carC.highwayD.phone【小题4】A.haveB.goC.rideD.cross【小题5】A.safeB.dangerousC.fastD.slow【小题6】A.momentB.wayC.roadD.day【小题7】A.comeB.leaveC.takeD.drive【小题8】A.crossroadB.cornerC.stationD.beginning【小题9】A.directionB.roadC.disappointedD.interesting【小题10】A.aboutB.overC.ofD.up【小题11】A.anotherB.the otherC.otherD.others【小题12】A.askedB.forcedC.encouragedD.told【小题13】A.farB.safeC.dangerousD.dirty【小题14】A.goingB.comingC.drivingD.walking【小题15】A.landsB.carsC.farmsD.hills【小题16】A.heavyB.littleC.fewD.light【小题17】A.farmsB.trucksC.housesD.villages【小题18】A.togetherB.goneC.coveredD.coming【小题19】A.lookedB.likedC.enjoyedD.found【小题20】A.happinessB.sceneryC.joysD.problems
来源:学年山西曲沃中学高二上期第一次月考英语卷(解析版)
I made up my mind to drive to South Carolina to meetmy friends in my used car. Though I had only been there once &&36&&and did not know the &&37& &very well. Iwas on the &&38& &after I had made some enquiries.&At Ashvelle, there was a crossroad where I couldgo on along the main road or I could take a short cut(小道,近路). The short cut was to &&39& &severalhills and was dangerous, I hesitated (犹豫)for alittle while and then chose the main road, for I wanted to be &&40&. Something strange happened &&41& &Idrove a long way and found it was not the correct road that I wanted to &&42&, but the hilly road I decided to avoid. I realized that it was at the &&43&&that I had made the &&44& &mistake. “Whatshall I do?” I asked myself. If I went back to take that road again, it wouldbe very late by the time I got to Columbia. Thinking it &&45&&, I decided to go on. “If &&46& &peoplecan go along this road, why can’t I?” I &&47& &myself.The short cut, to my surprise, was not that &&48&. In fact, it was only a very peaceful country road, &&49&&up and down two low &&50& &.There was &&51&&traffic. On both sides of the road, you could see trees, wildflowers, and &&52& &with cows and horses. My fearwas &&53& &with the wind. Listening to the beautifulcountry music over my car stereo (立体声), I droveon and &&54& &the scenery which was so quiet and sonatural. Even my used car forgot to give me &&55& . Itwas just in this light heartedness that I arrived at my destination. Myfriends, after they heard what had happened to me, all said it sounded like anadventure. 1.A. ago&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. before&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.already &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.still2.A. town &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.country &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.way&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.friends 3.A. highway &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.car &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.train&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. phone4.A. have &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.go &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.ride &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.cross5.A. safe &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.dangerous && C. fast &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.slow6.A. after &&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.before&&&&&&&&&& C. if&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&D. since7.A. come &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.leave &&&&&&&&&&& C.take &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.drive8.A. station &&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.corner &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.crossroad &&& D. beginning9.A. road &&&&&&&&& &B.direction&&&& && C. disappointed &&&&&&&&&& D.interesting10.A. about &&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.over &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.of &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.up11.A. another &&&&&&&&&& B.other &&&&&&&&&&& C. theother &&&&&&&&&&&&& D.others12.A. asked &&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.forced &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.encouraged &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.told 13.A. far &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.safe &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.dirty&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. dangerous 14.A. going &&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.coming &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.driving &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.walking 15.A. lands &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.cars &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.farms &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.hills16.A. heavy &&&&&&&&&&&&& B.little &&&&&&&&&&&&& C.few &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.much17.A. farms &&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.trucks &&&&&&&&&& C. houses &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.villages18.A. gone &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.together&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.covered &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.coming 19.A. looked &&&&&&&&&&&& B.liked &&&&&&&&&&&& C.enjoyed &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.found20.A. happiness&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.scenery&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.joys&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.problems&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号阅读下列短文,根据短文内容填写表格,每空限填一词。In today’s society, everyone is busy and running at a fast pace(步调) every day. We feel our time is valuable and needs to be used well. We need cheap meal ideas that can help us save time and money and still provide a healthy and nutritious (有营养的) dinner for us and our family.The fast food makers know we have little time and that the idea of cooking dinner after a long day at work is not something we look forward to. So the fast food makers offer us cheap food that requires no cooking, no cleaning, and only 25 minutes to pick up.But eating so much fast food will cause body fatness and fast food is not nutritious, so it’s not the healthiest choice to consider. There are some very cheap meal ideas that take almost no time to prepare and will make coming home for a good meal more enjoyable.The first cheap meal idea is one dish which includes meat, vegetables and rice. This is not only a cheap meal idea, but also it is fast because it can be made in only 20 minutes.You can quickly make some pancakes and scrambled eggs for the family in about 30 minutes. If you think it is strange to eat breakfast food for dinner, consider how the same foods give you what you need to go through a whole day.Another cheap meal idea to try is a “macaroni and cheese with meat” dish, which only takes around 20 minutes to cook.If you are interested in these cheap meal ideas, you’re welcome to visit our website for details. When you fix one of these or other cheap meal ideas at home, you are taking time out of your busy day to treat yourself and your family in a special way.Facts·(1)
and valuable time·Being in need of cheap and (2)
of fast food·No cooking·No (4)
·No wasting timeDisadvantages
of fast food·Making people get (5)
·Having no nutritionThree(6)
of cooking·A (7)
with meat, vegetables and (8)
Taking only 20 minutes·Pancakes and scrambled eggsTaking around (9)
minutes·Macaroni and (10)
with meatTaking about 20 minutes
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:阅读下列短文,根据短文内容填写表格,每空限填一词。In today’s society, everyone is busy and running at a fast pace(步调) every day. We feel our time is valuable and needs to be used well. We need cheap meal ideas that can help us save time and money and still provide a healthy and nutritious (有营养的) dinner for us and our family.The fast food makers know we have little time and that the idea of cooking dinner after a long day at work is not something we look forward to. So the fast food makers offer us cheap food that requires no cooking, no cleaning, and only 25 minutes to pick up.But eating so much fast food will cause body fatness and fast food is not nutritious, so it’s not the healthiest choice to consider. There are some very cheap meal ideas that take almost no time to prepare and will make coming home for a good meal more enjoyable.The first cheap meal idea is one dish which includes meat, vegetables and rice. This is not only a cheap meal idea, but also it is fast because it can be made in only 20 minutes.You can quickly make some pancakes and scrambled eggs for the family in about 30 minutes. If you think it is strange to eat breakfast food for dinner, consider how the same foods give you what you need to go through a whole day.Another cheap meal idea to try is a “macaroni and cheese with meat” dish, which only takes around 20 minutes to cook.If you are interested in these cheap meal ideas, you’re welcome to visit our website for details. When you fix one of these or other cheap meal ideas at home, you are taking time out of your busy day to treat yourself and your family in a special way.Facts·(1)
of cooking·A (7)
with meatTaking about 20 minutes 阅读下列短文,根据短文内容填写表格,每空限填一词。In today’s society, everyone is busy and running at a fast pace(步调) every day. We feel our time is valuable and needs to be used well. We need cheap meal ideas that can help us save time and money and still provide a healthy and nutritious (有营养的) dinner for us and our family.The fast food makers know we have little time and that the idea of cooking dinner after a long day at work is not something we look forward to. So the fast food makers offer us cheap food that requires no cooking, no cleaning, and only 25 minutes to pick up.But eating so much fast food will cause body fatness and fast food is not nutritious, so it’s not the healthiest choice to consider. There are some very cheap meal ideas that take almost no time to prepare and will make coming home for a good meal more enjoyable.The first cheap meal idea is one dish which includes meat, vegetables and rice. This is not only a cheap meal idea, but also it is fast because it can be made in only 20 minutes.You can quickly make some pancakes and scrambled eggs for the family in about 30 minutes. If you think it is strange to eat breakfast food for dinner, consider how the same foods give you what you need to go through a whole day.Another cheap meal idea to try is a “macaroni and cheese with meat” dish, which only takes around 20 minutes to cook.If you are interested in these cheap meal ideas, you’re welcome to visit our website for details. When you fix one of these or other cheap meal ideas at home, you are taking time out of your busy day to treat yourself and your family in a special way.Facts·(1)
of cooking·A (7)
with meatTaking about 20 minutes 科目:难易度:最佳答案小题1:Busy小题2:healthy/ nutritious 小题3:Advantages小题4:cleaning小题5:fat小题6:ways/ideas . dish 小题8:rice小题9:30/thirty小题10:cheese解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心}

我要回帖

更多关于 are made of this 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信