网络释义 ...
Song of the Birds 白鸟之歌 ; 鸟儿之歌
the song of the birds 鸟的鸣声
birds song 阅读加试之鸟鸣 ...
基于2个网页-
求翻译:谢谢你 你看上也很好 是什么意思? ...
Memory Firme >> 内存菲尔梅
the song of the birds >> 鸟之歌
i don't want to buy the same things as luck's. >> 我不想买运气的同样的事情。 ...
基于1个网页-
伴奏曲小鸟的歌
Disregarding the song of the birds, the green trees, and the smell of the flowers, Jimmy went straight to a restaurant.
基米没有理会鸟鸣、绿树和花香,径直向饭店走去。
They send each other the song of the birds, the perfume of the flowers, the smiles of children, the light of the sun, the sighings of the breeze, the rays of stars, all creation.
他们互送飞鸟的啼唱、花朵的香味、孩子们的笑声、太阳的光辉、风的叹息、星的闪光、整个宇宙。
I can well remember that there was a time when a deep blue sky, the song of the birds, moonlight and flowers could never have kept me spellbound.
我记得很清楚,以前(有那么一段时间),湛蓝的天空,鸟儿的歌唱,月光和鲜花,从未使我心迷神往过。
Messiaen adds slithery harmonics to end phrases, as if a silken thread of light carries the song that connects the earthborn boulders and birds to a celestial afterworld.
The eighth movement, "The Resurrected and the Song of the Star Aldebaran, " strikes a meditative mood, with strings chanting a gently shifting melody while stars twinkle and birds twitter in the glockenspiel, piccolo and piano.
点击关注有道词典
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!什么时候用the?The song of the birds,moonlight and flowers.为什么birds前面要加the,而moonlight 跟 flowers前面却不用?
= = 他三个是并列的关系啦,birds 前面已经加了冠词表示特定了.就好比说“我在小明家见到了他的爸爸、妈妈和奶奶.”说成“我在小明家见到了他的爸爸、他的妈妈和他的奶奶.”很罗嗦,而且绝对会被老师说成是作文混字数的~THE”有很多用法的,买本好点的辞典譬如朗文、牛津,上面的解释不会少于20个吧~“
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码【小题1】uncomfortable【小题2】sharing【小题3】sitting【小题4】人们上学或上班时戴耳机听音乐是很普遍的。【小题5】如果你觉得耳朵里有水,轻微晃动头把水弄出去。【小题6】佩戴哪种耳机对于你的听力很重要。【小题7】Thanks to【小题8】according to【小题9】Yes, it is.【小题10】Ear care can avoid hearing loss.
解析试题分析:这篇短文主要介绍了如何保护耳朵。每年三月三日是国际爱耳日,今年,爱耳日的主题为“爱耳可以避免听力丧失”。保护耳朵要注意,不能用棉签或指甲清洁你的耳朵,耳朵是一个自洁的器官和不需要主动清理。游泳或洗浴时可用耳塞塞住耳朵。使用耳机还要注意以下三点:1.耳机的种类;2.和朋友如何分享使用耳机;3.如何检测耳机是否安全。【小题1】句意:如果你感到你的耳朵不舒服,你可以找医生来处理。根据句意可知此处填uncomfortable。【小题2】句意:代替分享耳机,就是接一个分线器。Instead of后面接动名词,故填sharing。【小题3】句意:问问坐在你附近的人,他们是否能听见你的音乐。此处是现在分词,表进行,故填sitting。【小题4】汉译英。这是一个it作形式主语的句型,这正主语是后面的动词不定式,根据语境和句子结构可译为:人们上学或上班时戴耳机听音乐是很普遍的。【小题5】汉译英。这是一个含有if引导的条件状语从句的句子,根据语境和句子结构可译为:如果你觉得耳朵里有水,轻微晃动头把水弄出去。【小题6】汉译英。这个句子主语从句中含有定语从句,根据语境和句子结构可译为:佩戴哪种耳机对于你的听力很重要。【小题7】同义词替换。原句句意:因为你的耳朵,你能听得很清晰。可换成多“亏了,由于”thanks to ,故填Thanks to 。【小题8】根据语境分析可知,根据世界卫生组织(报道)耳朵是一个自洁的器官和不需要主动清理。故填according to。【小题9】句意:清洁耳朵不是保护耳朵的基本步骤。根据短文第五段可知这句话是正确的,所以回答为:Yes, it is.【小题10】从短文中这句话“This year, the theme for the day is “Ear care can avoid hearing loss.” 可知今年爱耳日的主题是:Ear care can avoid hearing loss.考点:任务型阅读。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
题型:完型填空
Dear Dad,I know you&&&love me ,but I &&&you understand my life. You hope I study all the time. I know you want me&&&a good job when I grow up but I think studying all the time is bad for me. I&&&need time to relax. You never think about fun things for me to do . You don’t know I like music and sports. Yesterday when I was watching a soccer game&&&TV, you asked me to stop and&&&my homework. After finishing my homework, I wanted to play the piano, but you said I should go to bed early. That was&&. I can’t do what I want to do. I didn’ t like what you did for me. I really love you, Dad, but I hope you can try&&&so strict&&&me. I think you should give me some&&time to relax.【小题1】 A.real B.really C.too
【小题2】 A.think B.not think C.don’t think D.doesn’t think
【小题3】 A.find B.to find C.finding D.finds
【小题4】 A.also B.too C.either D.never
【小题5】 A.in B.over C.about D.on
【小题6】 A.to do B.doing C.do D.does
【小题7】 A.bad enough B.enough bad C.badly enough D.Enough badly
【小题8】 A.to be not B.not to be
C.not be D.be not
【小题9】 A.in B.on C.with D.about
【小题10】 A.busy B.free C.freely D.better
题型:阅读理解
Manners are important to happy relations (关系) among people. Everyone likes a person with good manners. No one likes a person with b&【小题1】 &manners. But what are good manners? How does one know what to do and what not to do? Well, here are some examples.Everyone knows that a person with good manners never l【小题2】&&at people when they are in trouble. I&【小题3】&&, he tries to help them. He is always kind to o&【小题4】&&. When people are waiting for a bus, he takes his turn. He does not p【小题5】&&to the front of the line. On the bus he g【小题6】&&his seat to an older person or a person with a very young child. If he knocks into someone, or someone gets in his w【小题7】&&, he says “Excuse me” or “I’m sorry”. He says “Please” when he asks for something and “Thank you” when he r【小题8】 &something. He stands up when he is speaking to an older person, and he does not sit down u&【小题9】&&&the other person takes his seat. He does not interrupt (打断) other people when they are talking. He does not talk too much. He does not talk loudly or laugh loudly in p【小题10】.What are good manners are not always the same in different countries. But in all countries it is important to be kind and helpful.
A: Good morning!B: Good morning! What’s your name, please?A: My name is Kitty. And you?B: I’m Peter.A: Nice to meet you!B: Nice to meet you, too. What class are you in?A: I’m in Class 4, Grade 2. What class are you in, Peter?B: I’m in Class 3, Grade 1.A: How old are you?B: I’m eleven. How old are you?A: I’m twelve. Who is your English teacher?B: Mr. King.A: Oh. He’s my English teacher, too.根据对话内容,判断正(T)误(F)。 (10分)【小题1】Kitty is in Class4, Grade 1.【小题2】Peter is 11.【小题3】Their 他们的 English teacher is Mr. King.【小题4】Peter and Kitty are in the same grade.【小题5】Peter and Kitty are old friends.
Giving someone good news is easy, but what about bad news? Are there any good ways to give bad news without making people too upset? The following steps might help:Say something positive. Try to start or end the conversation with some good news, so that it’s not all bad. For example, “ You did very well in the interview, but unfortunately we’ve given the job to somebody else.”Prepare your listener for the news. Use phrases to introduce what you’re going to say, like “Unfortunately, …”, “ I’m really sorry , but…” or “ I’m afraid I’ve got some bad news.” This gives the listener time to prepare for what you’re going to say.Try to give a reason. People like know why things go wrong. Try to explain the decision. If someone doesn’t get the job, can you explain why? If you have to cancel an appointment, try to give a reason.Use a soft tone of voice. If you’re giving someone bad news, try to use a soft, calm voice to make your sound kind. Say things to show you understand, like “I’m really sorry.” Or “I know this must be disappointing.”【小题1】 Which step isn’t mentioned in the passage?A.Talk about problems B.Try to give a reasonC.Say something positive D.Prepare your listener for the news【小题2】What does the underlined word “ tone” mean in Chinese?A.词语B.语气C.眼神D.手势【小题3】Linda failed the test. She could tell her mum the news beginning with “__________”.A.You lucky thing! B.You’ll never guess what.C.Bad news, I’m afraid. D.That’s really wonderful.【小题4】 Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?A.“Unfortunately” can be used to tell the bad news.B.You can start the conversation with some good news.C.Tone of voice is important when giving the bad news.D.Nobody likes to know the reason why things go wrong.【小题5】The best title for the passage is “ _______”.A.Bad news can be good news B.Good ways to give bad newsC.It’s easy to give bad news D.Giving bad news without any trouble
New Books this month【小题1】The Long Night was written by_______.A.David ReillyB.MahaC.JoannaD.Marcie Jacom【小题2】The story of Hard Work happened in_______.A.AustraliaB.ThailandC.IndiaD.England【小题3】From the passage we can see Tina is_______.A.a doctorB.a film starC.a writer D.a college student
A little boy came up to his mother in the kitchen one evening while she was cooking supper, and passed her a piece of paper that he had written something on. After his mom dried her hands on an apron (围裙), she read what it was on the paper .For cutting the grass: $5.00For cleaning up my room this week: $1.00For going to the supermarket for you: $1.00For looking after my little brother while you went shopping: $1.00For taking out the trash: $1.00For getting a good report card: $5.00For cleaning up the garden: $2.00Total: $16.00Well, his mother looked at him for a while, and then she picked up the pen, turned over the paper he’d written on, and this was what she wrote:For the nine months I carried you while you were growing inside me, free.For all the nights that I’ve sat up with you, fed you and sung songs for you, free.For all the tears (泪水) that you’ve caused through the years, free.For all the nights that were filled with worries, free.For the toys, food, clothes and even cleaning your nose, free.Son, when you add it up, the full cost of my love is free.When the boy finished reading what his mother had written, there were tears in his eyes and he looked straight at his mother and said, “Mom, I sure do love you.” And then he took the pen and in great big letters he wrote: "PAID IN FULL".根据短文内容,判断下列句子的正误。正确的填“T”,错误的填“F”,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑(将答案写在答题卷的相应位置上)。【小题1】 The boy came to his mother for money.【小题2】 After his mom dried her hands on an apron, she gave his son the money right away.【小题3】 When his mother went shopping, the boy looked after his little sister.【小题4】 The boy thought that his mother should pay him $16.【小题5】 The mother did everything for the boy freely.
Liu Keming is a student from the first middle school of Loudi. His parents have gone to work in Shanghai. Now he is living with his grandparents. Today is June the 2nd , 2014. It is the Dragon Boat Festival. It’s 9:00 a.m. and Liu Keming’s grandmother and his aunt are making zongzi. His grandfather and his uncle are watching the boat races on TV. The Chinese dragon boat race is held in Fuzhou this year. Hunan Yueyang team will do its best in the race.It’s 11:30 now. Liu Keming’s family are eating zongzi. Liu Keming misses his parents very much. He’s talking on the phone to them. His parents miss the family very much, too. They wish to eat the delicious zongzi with them. They say there’s “no place like home”.After lunch the family go to the first bridge over the Lianshui River. There’s a boat race there. It is raining hard, but still there are many many people there. It is not easy to watch the boat races, but the family shout “Come on! Come on!” together with others. All of the people know the Dragon Boat Festival is in honor of Quyuan(纪念屈原). He is an ancient poet (古代诗人). He loved his country and died for his country.【小题1】What festival is it today?【小题2】Do the family eat zongzi for lunch?【小题3】Where is the Chinese dragon boat race held this year?【小题4】Liu Keming’s parents miss the family very much in the festival, don’t they?【小题5】What is Quyuan?
Shyness(害羞)means feeling frightened when you’re around other people. Some children are&&&&&shy. Some become very shy later because of their life experience.&&&&, everybody gets a little shy sometimes. It’s just how much they feel shy.Most people have red faces and talk in &&&&&sentences when they are shy. But some become&&&&&shy that they won’t go to a restaurant because they are too nervous to &&&&&&and pay for their food. Some are afraid of meeting &&&&&&&&people, so they seldom go outside. This kind of shyness can be &&&&&&for a person.If shyness doesn’t stop you from doing something you want to do, being shy isn’t a big&&&&&. Some experts(专家)say shy people are good at working because they think more and &&&&&&less. But remember not to let good opportunities(机会)pass you by just because of it. If you have to sing a song at a birthday party or give some performances in front of others, just do it. There’s nothing to&&&&.【小题1】A.shownB.bornC.thoughtD.seen【小题2】A.For exampleB.In factC.So farD.First of all【小题3】A.brokenB.strangeC.differentD.boring【小题4】A.veryB.tooC.quiteD.so【小题5】A.packB.orderC.cookD.serve【小题6】A.newB.foreignC.oldD.friendly【小题7】A.goodB.helpfulC.badD.usual【小题8】A.godB.funC.problemD.love【小题9】A.doB.talkC.getD.sleep【小题10】A.think aboutB.pay attention toC.worry aboutD.be afraid of【Song&Of&Birds】_Races-Song&Of&Birds在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
Song&Of&Birds
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端
该专辑其他歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10> 问题详情
完形填空。 Hearing is very important to all of us. We can1 beautiful music, nice songs of birds, the
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
完形填空。&&&&&Hearing is very important to all of us. We can&&1&&beautiful music, nice songs of birds, the laughter ofpeople or other different kinds of&&2&&in the world with our ears.&&3&we must try to protect our ears. Thefollowing will tell you&4&protect ears.&&&&&Listening to&&5&music a lot can be bad for ears,&&6&when headphones (耳机) are used. So try not towear headphones or&&7&&the volume (音量) when you're wearing headphones. You should give your ears arest if you like wearing headphones.&&&&&Before swimming, remember&&8&earplugs (耳塞) into your ears or wear a swim hat to stop water&&9&into your ears.&&&&&If you are going to a concert, wear earplugs to protect your ears10the terrible music!&&11, specialearplugs can be made for you if you go to concerts a lot or if you are a musician yourself.&&&&&See a doctor if your ears&&12.&&13&some medicine if the doctor asks you to do so.&&14&the adviceabove now and you won't be saying "what?" when you are getting&&15.(&&&&)1. A. listen&(&&&&)2. A. sounds&(&&&&)3. A. Because&(&&&&)4. A. what&&(&&&&)5. A. loud&&(&&&&)6. A. specially(&&&&)7. A. turn on&(&&&&)8. A. put&&(&&&&)9. A. getting&(&&&&)10. A. for&&(&&&&)11. A. In fact&(&&&&)12. A. break&&(&&&&)13. A. Drink&&(&&&&)14. A. Listen&(&&&&)15. A. young&&B. hear&B. noiseB. Although&B. how&&B. aloud&&B. especially&B. turn off&B. to put&B. to get&&&B. from&&B. In short&B. hurt&&B. Eat&&B. Hear&&B. old&C. listening&C. voices&&C. So&&&&C. what to&&C. loudly&&&&C. special&C. turn down&&C. putting&C. with getting&C. with&&&&C. In general&C. ill&&C. T ake&&C. Follow&&&C. sick&&D. hear of&&&&D. barks&&&&&&D. But&&&&&&&&D. how to&&&&&D. quiet&&&&&&D. especial&&&D. turn up&&&&D. to putting&D. from gettingD. at&&&&&&&&&D. In a word&&D. sick&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. Have&&&&&&&D. Fetch&&&&&&D. tired&&&&&&
网友回答(共0条)
我有更好的答案
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……}

我要回帖

更多关于 return of the birds 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信