so sick什么意思 to doing的意思

where do the sick ships go?THe boy asked his father改为间接引语为什么要加to,即:the boy asked the doctor where the sick ships went to ,另外这里的ships当什么意思讲?
西崽屯晾287
因为你这个句子从WHERE开始就算是一个从句了,只是把WHERE提前了,但是如果你把他放回来,就发现是 WENT TO WHERE,如果没有TO,就是病句了,明白了吗?SHIPS在这里的意思应该就是船吧,除非上下文有其他的指代.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
有一个 短语是
ask sb to do sth
扫描下载二维码sick to doing的意思_百度知道
sick to doing的意思
sick to doing的意思
这个短语意思是厌倦做某事,也可以把sick换成tired,我已经厌倦了洗盘子,例句如:i am sick of washing the dishes首先应该说be sick of doing sth而不是用to
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁mind doing还是to do?turn和get的区别?sick和ill的区别?
面善心狠@.
为您推荐:
mind doing
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
扫描下载二维码SICK STAR & …do what you feel
Natalia Marie x Amber LowSICK STAR Wars Episode 4: Hit ‘Em With The Force“Hit 'em wit the Force like Obi...”- Notorious B.I.G. “Hypnotize”Coming back with the Force with
and , we present this year's installment of "SICK STAR Wars". We travel across soundwaves and galaxies with , our photographer, to Jakku, Geonosis, Jabba's barge, and D'Qar.We end at Starkiller base with the Dark Side and the power of Lasonic's 3-piece boombox, the L-30. Kylo's grandfather, Darth Vader's Lasonic TRC-975 also can be seen.Boomboxes by Photographer: Muses: Costume & Wardrobe: 160417Natalia Marie x Amber LowSICK STAR Wars Episode 4: Hit ‘Em With The Force“Hit 'em wit the Force like Obi...”- Notorious B.I.G. “Hypnotize”Coming back with the Force with
and , we present this year's installment of "SICK STAR Wars". We travel across soundwaves and galaxies with , our photographer, to Jakku, Geonosis, Jabba's barge, and D'Qar.We end at Starkiller base with the Dark Side and the power of Lasonic's 3-piece boombox, the L-30. Kylo's grandfather, Darth Vader's Lasonic TRC-975 also can be seen.Boomboxes by Photographer: Muses: Costume & Wardrobe: 160417Natalia Marie x Amber LowSICK STAR Wars Episode 4: Hit ‘Em With The Force“Hit 'em wit the Force like Obi...”- Notorious B.I.G. “Hypnotize”Coming back with the Force with
and , we present this year's installment of "SICK STAR Wars". We travel across soundwaves and galaxies with , our photographer, to Jakku, Geonosis, Jabba's barge, and D'Qar.We end at Starkiller base with the Dark Side and the power of Lasonic's 3-piece boombox, the L-30. Kylo's grandfather, Darth Vader's Lasonic TRC-975 also can be seen.Boomboxes by Photographer: Muses: Costume & Wardrobe: 160417为什么有时候to后面接do,有时候接doing?两种情况下的to的词性是不是不一样?_百度知道
为什么有时候to后面接do,有时候接doing?两种情况下的to的词性是不是不一样?
举些例子好么?谢谢!
。如:I get used to getting up early我习惯早起。,一般to后面接的都是do原形,比如get used to习惯于,是当作不定式来用,后者特殊用法中才当作介词接doing,只有在少数的固定词组,它是当作介词,当后面接doing的时候当to后面接do原形的时候。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
以前上学的时候老师也给总结过to的用法,印象中是很简单的几句口诀.这么多年都忘光了.英语字典后面应该有这方面的内容.下面是我在网上查到的,借来发给你,看有没有帮助
一:表示相对,针对
be strange (common, new, familiar, peculiar, distinct, sensitive, immune, vulnerable, indispensable) to
Air is indispensable to life.
Aircrafts are vulnerable to interference caused by radiation.
This injection will make you immune to infection
二:表示对比,比较
1:以-ior结尾的形容词,后接介词to表示比较,如:superior ,inferior,prior,senior,junior
The quarrel happened prior to my arrival.
2:一些本身就含有比较或比拟意思的形容词,如equal,similar,equivalent,...
当to作为介词的时候是跟doing
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 sick to 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信