2016年兰山教师招考历年真题英语试题

全国高等教育自学考试先进集体
中国优秀成人教育培训机构
扫一扫,订阅资料 获取更多考编资讯|习题|真题|教材|课程,请点击下方对应...
扫一扫,订阅资料 [教师招聘]公告汇总|每日一练|历年真题|教材题库|培训...
【明尚教育简介】由2006年成立的合肥明尚大学生就业指导中心发展而来,是一家...
2018年安徽【教师招考...
4月24日教师招聘每日一...
4月23日教师招聘每日一...
4月20日教师招聘每日一...
4月19日教师招聘每日一...
4月18日教师招聘每日一...
4月17日教师招聘每日一...
2016年安徽省中学英语教师招聘真题解析
芜湖分校:芜湖市镜湖区中山北路和更新路交叉口汇金广场A座20楼2007室
咨询电话:
上一条:&&
教师资格证
扫一扫免费订阅考编资料导读: 2016江西教师招聘初中英语笔试真题答案。教师招聘如何快速通关,一步上岗?233网校名师解密。
第一部分 客观题Part Ⅰ(每空0.5分,共10分) 1.When I saw Tom, I stopped and smiled, but he ( A ) me and walked on. A.ignored B.refused C. denied D. missed 2.The man’s( A )was described as impatient in contrast to his wife’s. A. character B. personality C. nature D. property 3.His decision to sail B his belief that the world was round. A. counted on B. rested on C. depended on D. rested with 4.The plain occupies the west, south and central parts of the continent, though considerable variations are to be found over so ( C ) an area. A. expensive B. expansive C. extensive D. intensive 5. ( D ) ,I agree with you. Practically speaking, however, I don’t think your idea would work. A. In general B. In public C. In practice D. In principle 6. ( A ) might be expected, the response to the question was very mixed. A.As B. That C. It D. What 7.- ( C ) I sit here by the window? -Yes, of course you . A. May???might B. Might???might
C. Could???can D. Could???could 8.As they usually receive the same score in standardized examinations, there is often disagreement as to ( B ) is the better student, Bob or Helen.
A. which B. who C. whom D. whose 9.-Do you think living in the country has advantages? - ( D ).
A. Yes, it is B. Yes, perfectly
C. Nothing at all D. Well, that depends 10.It was the training that he had as a young man( A ) made him such a good orator.
A. that B. what C. which D. who 11.-How do you know that Mary was angry? -I could tell( D ) her face.
A. for B. with C. to D. by 12.Every teacher and pupil at Eton Girl’s college is proud of( B )school.
A. his B. her C. their D. one’s 13.Suppose you were given a chance to go abroad, you accept?
A. would B. will C. shall D. do 14.Bob, ( B ) Japanese at college, offered to translate the article for me.
A. learned B. having learned C. being learned D. to have learned 15.-Have you gone to see the doctor? -No, but( D ).
A.I go B. I’m going to see C.I go to see D. I’m going to 16.Mr.wilson said that he didi not want to ______any further responbilities.A.take on
D.look up17.I’ll __B___you off this time,but next time you will be punished.A.leave
D.set18.This crop has similar qualities to previous one,___A___both wind resistant and adapted to the same type of soil.A.being
D.having been19.I was greatly shocked the way ___B___things were done there.A.how
D.which20.Mr.Smirth is an intelligent and stimulating teacher._____C____,he take an interest in the personal well-being of his students.A.however
C.therefore
D.anywayPart ll Cloze(1分1空)Science is based upon observation.However,observation ___21A___is not science,Scientists generally a problem. Then ___22B__guides them in their observation.But withuot observation people generally are not ___23C__of a problem. This then raises a question__24D__ comes frist,the observation or the problem. Curiosity awakens a ___25B___for observation.observation will usually __26A___sprcific questions in rhe mind of a scientist._27C__his curiosity he begins to make observations.__28d___he formulates a specific statement that can bve tested. This statement is called a hyphesis, it’s the starting point for an expetiment.__29C__experimenting,the scientist tries to show or prove that the hypothesis is true __30b__false.he must use good _31a__to create an experiment that __32a___ rhe problem.the experiment must produce __33c__information or data.the dara garhered during the experiment are observations.Observation can be made directly indirectly. For indirect observation.instruments are often used.__34B__INSTUMENTS used by modern scientists are quite simple,other are very __35d__.To complete his experiment, the scientist must state his observations__36c___numerical form. This means that he has to make measurements.With rhe results from __37b__he can make movr exact comparisons or descriptions to __38b__his hypothesis. The results of a scientific experiment __39c__on a logical hypothesis can often __40d__a better understanding of rhe word and teh univese.21. A.alone
D.sole22. A.we
D.they23. A.know
B.regardless
D. Informed24. A.who
D.which 25. A.hope
D.style26. A.raise
D.rise27. A.satisfying
B.satisfying woith
C.to satisfy
D.satisfied with28. A.again
D.then29. A.on
D.at30. A.not
D.and31. A.imagination B.memory
C.capacity
D.machine32. A.fits
B.firs for
C.capacity
D.machine33. A.variable
D.various34. A.no
D.few35. A.convenient B.comfortable
C.compound
D.complex36. A.om
D.by37. A.it
D.that38. A.research
D.improve39. A.to base
D.being based更多试卷:大纲章节考点解析:点击查看:
移动端/互动交流?上一篇文章:
?下一篇文章:
& &评论摘要(共 17 条,得分 1649 分,平均 97 分)
[] 10 楼 聆听那声呻吟   打分:用户设置隐藏  发表时间:用户设置隐藏
很及时啊,这个临沂兰山区2016年招聘普通教师岗位参加面试人员名单(小学英语),不错!
[] 9 楼 鹜落霜洲   打分:用户设置隐藏  发表时间:用户设置隐藏
我更希望能在临沂的银行工作,工作轻松,赚钱也多。
[] 8 楼 g+.mKZㄣ   打分:用户设置隐藏  发表时间:用户设置隐藏
没考上,去年考的临沂公务员&&成绩不好。
[] 7 楼 弥桑花   打分:用户设置隐藏  发表时间:用户设置隐藏
临沂教师也不好考啊,也很难!
[] 6 楼 北京之夜   打分:用户设置隐藏  发表时间:用户设置隐藏
是啊,我也听说临沂教师编制的待遇还行!
[] 5 楼 ≈ 痞子   打分:用户设置隐藏  发表时间:用户设置隐藏
我去年就差一点,可惜啊,今年继续,临沂等我!
[] 4 楼 终于c我看穿了这场爱情   打分:用户设置隐藏  发表时间:用户设置隐藏
很及时啊,这个临沂兰山区2016年招聘普通教师岗位参加面试人员名单(小学英语),不错!
[] 3 楼 清晨第一缕光   打分:用户设置隐藏  发表时间:用户设置隐藏
是啊,我们临沂发布的临沂兰山区2016年招聘普通教师岗位参加面试人员名单(小学英语)真的很及时,谢谢啊!
[] 2 楼 瘦骆驼   打分:用户设置隐藏  发表时间:用户设置隐藏
都说临沂教师好考,呵呵!
[] 1 楼 ら 拿什么来爱你   打分:用户设置隐藏  发表时间:用户设置隐藏
对,胡说临沂事业单位的工资也不高!
请选择考试P10加 2016年福建省中小学新任教师公开招聘考试真题试卷(三) 小学英语 满分150分,考试时间120分钟。 题号 第一部分 第二部分 一 二 三 (一) (二) (一) (二) 40 15 20 10 10
第一部分选择题 一、选择题(本大题分为两个部分:单项选择和阅读理解;满分55分) (一)单项选择(共20小题,每小题2分;满分40分) 从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出一个可以填入空白处的最佳选项。 ()1.―Would you be back some time earlier, David? ―Sure.____ A.How come?
C.Take your time. B.What’s up?
D. It makes no difference. 总分 四 20
题分 得分 ()2.A report shows that the total value of China’s cultural exports has been more than double____of the United States since 2013. A.that B.what C.those D.one ()3. China’s transport minister warned the online taxi-hailing companies Uber and Didi____their subsidies leading to“unfair”competition. A.with B.for C.beyond D.over ()4. Some people won’t gain weight, ____they have much for meals every day. A. since B. whether C. even though D. as if ()5. I was unexpectedly____at work, so I failed to contact you on time. A. put up
B. held up D. pulled down C. turned down
()6. As to gold jewelry, widely____as“safe harbor in uncertain times”, its sales totaled$100 billion over the year. A. considering
C. considered
B. to consider D. to be considered ()7. ―Darling, I’d like to be out for a sunbath. ―All right. If you____, take suntan lotion with you. A. must B. may C. can D. should ()8. In the near future, occupations that are____related to the Internet will have a biggerchance to double income. A. roughly B. frequently C. closely D. similarly ()9. Made familiar in the monkey master in Kung Fu Panda, the monkey becomes an important____in the world of Chinese martial arts. A. signal B. notice C. mark D. symbol ()10. The writerspresent had a heated discussion with the scholars who study culture and groupbehavior, as well as those____the psychology of individuals. A. study B. studying C. to study D. studied ()11. Unlike some other food-capable 3D printers, the Foodini device____from the start tobe a specialized food-printing machine. A. has designed
C. would design
B. has been designed D. would be designed ()12. The athlete who lost vision in his teens took up wrestle, a sport____touch and feelare more important than sight. A. whose B. which C. when D. where ()13. The boy walking back and forth at the door, his anxiety was____to everyone on thespot. A. aggressive B. ambiguous C. apparent D. absurd ()14. ____price, the newly-developed fridge has a big advantage over any other. A.In terms of C.Owing to
B.By means of D.According to ()15. Hamlet, Othello,____and Macbeth are William Shakespeare’s four great tragedies. A.As You Like It
C.Twelfth Night
B. King Lear D.A Midsummer Night’s Dream ()16. In 1719,____published his famous novel Adventures of Robinson Crusoe. A. Jonathan Swift C.Alexander Pope
B.Samuel Richardson D.Daniel Defoe ()17. In February 1972, The US President____visited China, which led to the establishment of Sino-US diplomatic relations in 1979. A. Dwight D.Eisenhower
C.Richard Nixon
B.JohnF.Kennedy D.Bill Clinton ()18. Which of the following is a compound word? A. Bravery. B.Civilization. C.Responsibility. D.Breakthrough. ()19. According to the National English Curriculum for Compulsory Education, in regard to language knowledge, functions focus on____. A. what feelings we want to show B. how we construct sentences C.what rules apply to word formations D. how sentences fit together ()20. Which of the following belongs to a post-reading activity in English teaching? A. Scanning.
C.Retelling.
B.Prediction making. D.Inductive reasoning. (二)阅读理解(共5小题,每小题3分;满分15分) 阅读下面的短文,从每小题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出一个最佳选项。 It is well that young men should begin at the beginning and occupy the most subordinatepositions. Many of the leading businessmen of Pittsburgh had a serious responsibility thrust upon them at the very threshold of their career. They were introduced to the broom, and spent the first hours of their business lives sweeping out the office.I notice we have janitors and janitresses now in offices, and our young men unfortunately miss that salutary branch of business education. But if by chance the professional sweeper is absent any morning, the boy who has the genius of the future partner in him will not hesitate to try his hand at the broom. It does not hurt the newest comer to sweep out the office if necessary. I was one of those sweepers myself. Assuming that you have all obtained employment and are fairly started, my advice to you is“aim high”. I would not give a fig for the young man who does not already see himself the partneror the head of an important firm. Do not rest content for a moment in your thoughts as head clerk,or foreman, or general manager in any concern, no matter how extensive. Say to yourself, “My placeis at the top.” Be king in your dreams. And here is the prime condition of success, the great secret: concentrate your energy, thought,and capital exclusively upon the business in which you are engaged. Having begun in one line,resolve to fight it out on that line, to lead in it, adopt every improvement, have the best machinery,and know the most about it. ()21. What would be the best title for the passage? A. Business Education
B. Professional Experience D. The Beginning of Career C. The Road to Success
()22. It can be inferred from the passage that the author is probably____. A.afirmclerk
B.aleadingbusinessman D. a professional sweeper C. a company janitor
()23. Which of the following is closest in meaning to the underlined word“threshold” in Paragraph l? A. direction B. destination C.position D.beginning ()24. According to the author, to achieve his ambition, a young man should____. A. have the genius of being a future partner B. start at the grassroots and aim high C. work as a sweeper first to be a senior manager D. devote himself entirely to his work ()25. What does the underlined word“it”in the last sentence refer to? A. That line. B. The great secret. C. The best machinery. D. Every improvement. 第二部分非选择题 二、填空题(本大题分为两个部分:短文填空和课程与教学论知识填空;满分30分) (一)短文填空(共10小题,每小题2分;满分20分) 阅读下面的短文,根据以下提示:1)汉语提示,2)首字母提示,3)语境提示,在每个空格内填入一个适当的英语单词。所填单词要求意义准确、形式正确。 Happiness Is a Journey We always convince ourselves that life will be better after we get married, have a baby, (26)____another. Then we are frustrated that the kids aren’t old enough and we’ll be more (27)c____when they are. After that we’re frustrated that we have teenagers to deal(28)____,we will certainly be happy when they are out of that stage. We always tell ourselves that our life will be complete when our spouse gets his or her act together, when we get a nice car, and are able to (29)____on a nice vocation, when we retire.The truth is,there’s no better time than right now. (30)____not now, when? Remember that time(31)____for no one. So stop waiting until you finish school, until y until you get married, until you get (32)____(离异); until you g until you are born again to decide that there is no better time than right now to be happy… There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way. So(33)t____every moment that you have. Happiness is a journey, not a(34)____(目的地).So, work like you don’t need money,love like you’ve (35)____been hurt, and dance like no one’s watching. (二)课程与教学论知识填空(共5小题,每小题2分;满分10分) 根据以下内容,在每个空格内填入所缺部分。 36. 学生对学习加以计划、实施、反思和评价等行动和步骤属于____策略。 37.语言技能和语言知识是综合语言运用能力的基础,而____则是得体运用语言的保障。}

我要回帖

更多关于 教师招考历年真题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信