释放自己的天性名片 中文拼音 英文名名怎么拼

史泰龙的英文名怎么拼?_史泰龙吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:12,323贴子:
史泰龙的英文名怎么拼?收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
求第一滴血里史泰龙的名字兰博英文怎么拼?
西尔维斯特史泰龙 Sylvester Stallone兰博 Rambo
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或当前位置: &
求翻译:什么都看不下去,只是在虚拟的世界里释放自己.是什么意思?
什么都看不下去,只是在虚拟的世界里释放自己.
问题补充:
What could not stand, but in the virtual world of the release of their own.
Nothing could be seen, and is only allowed in the virtual world release myself.
Anything is unable to continue watching, only is releases in the hypothesized world oneself.
What is no more, but free in the virtual world.
What is no more, but free in the virtual world.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!市场合作联系
联系人靳华
广告合作联系
联系人赵先生艾尔克的英文名怎么拼_百度知道英语翻译我也喜欢运动,因为,我认为,在运动的时候,不仅可以锻炼身体,使自己更加健康,而且重要的是可以让自己放松,享受运动所带来的快乐,和尽情的释放自己.
I also like sports,because,I think,at the time of movement,not only can exercise the body,make oneself more health,and important is can make you relax and enjoy the pleasure brought by the sports,and enjoy the release of yourself.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I also like sports, because, I think, at the time of exercise,can not only exercise the body, to make themselves morehealth, and it is important to relax, enjoy sports brought happiness, and enjoy the release of their own.
希望采纳吧~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I like sports, because, I think, at the time of exercise, not only can exercise to make themselves more healthy, and it is important is to let self-
谁谁谁谁谁谁谁谁水水水水谁谁谁水水水水谁谁谁
I also like sports, because, I think, at the time of exercise, can not only exercise the body, to make themselves more health, and it is important to relax, enjoy sports brought happiness, and enjoy the release of their own. 求采纳
I also like sports, because
i think taking exercises can
exercise the body, but also make oneself more healthy, and the most important thing is that it
can make you relax and enjoy the pleasure brought by the sports, and enjoy the release of yourself.
exercise .because i think it is good for my heath to exercise.
I also like sports Because I think when i do sports, i can make me strong and healthier. I can also relax myself and Enjoy the sports
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 用拼音做英文名 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信