当灾难来临时人们怎样更加团结为什么人们草率的下结论的英语作文文

当灾难来临时,我们该怎么办的英文作文 在3月14日21.00之前写给我,
问题描述:
问题解答:
When disaster comes, the flowers no longer tender lips, pine is no longer vigorous and powerful, towering mountains and rivers are no longer magnificent home is no longer and happier life, people no longer laughter. I will no longer remain indifferent to, no longer silent indifference. I would angrily forward. I want to take up my luggage, picking up my spear, and put on my courage, pluck up my courage, take my strong ... ... in the morning before the Red Square toward the lost. In the rubble, in the cries, the raises a red flag and lead the people from the disaster over again. Dear Mother, please forgive her daughter's departure. I'm going to save the land that devastated those trapped. With my petite shoulders to give them a ride, I smile with a trace of warmth to them, with my weak body to them put up a sky. I will offer up my hair, so she no longer flying blind as before. I jumped at the sudden fires, try to do my whole body strength. If they had made a fire burned by the Phoenix, I will not backwards. I am the roaring of the fire 向那 hub, into that crumbling house, pick up that crying baby. Put the lives of vulnerable and valuable property submitted to the owner's arms, only to see their happy faces. I rushed to that village has become a vast expanse of water, let water wet my face. I want to fight with that roar of the flood, the old man trapped in the roof back into the waters to recede on the land, the cold shivering puppy into her arms. ... ... When disaster comes, the clouds to suppress peaceful night, danger of loud approaching sound of our school books. I can not go back I will take up the bags. Be a soldier fighting for the people. Even if the raging fire burning my flesh and blood, even if the fury of the floods engulfed my body. I was willing to withstand disaster, panic, people saw a little bit of hope, even if I speak into a gleaming star in the shady, I would pleased to watch the ground. When disaster comes, I will not secretly hiding in the corner alone to enjoy the quiet life. I want to fly like the Eagles brave the steep cliff. Even if it is waiting for me to pieces. I want to greet the storm fly, fly it really prove that I exist. Is to a disaster in the face, a great mother saw her son alive under his legs, a brave teacher to students wish to leave to the students, there are fearless fighters flesh welcome disaster. And I, how can the face of disaster prohibitive? How can we just looked at pictures before angrily tears without them? Composition When disaster comes, I will come forward and forward, they would rather do a burning of the Phoenix, a star, a dust. And the country and the people have to ride the disaster, ushered in the dawn. Only wish when I look back, will not be cowardly and remorse, not because of mediocrity and shame. But, my dear mother, when disaster strikes, please forgive her daughter's departure. But, dear mother, when disaster strikes, you are satisfied to let his daughter go! But, she also earnestly pray, 9.6 million square kilometers of land will never be a disaster coming.
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
这两天总370人捐款
网上范文:(1) Do not panicIn the past, earthquake, occurred many times some people can not find the panic doors, mistaken the
some people to pu
当我听到灾难发生时,我最先想到了那里的小朋友是否都安全,是否都健康,担心他们的父母亲人.作为小学生,我们可以为受灾的同胞祈祷祈福,祝愿他们能够战胜自然灾害,祝愿他们可以顺利度过难关,同时还可以省下我们的零花钱,捐献给灾区同胞,并发动周围的人们一起来帮助灾区同胞战胜困难,重建美好的家园,一起来承担起这份共同的责任.
1《国际歌》,它创作于巴黎公社失败后.2普林西斯,一战是帝国主义国家之间为争夺霸权和殖民地而爆发的非正义战争.3新经济政策,这是苏俄列宁实施的经济政策,美国的应该叫罗斯福新政.4波兰,因该是捷克斯洛伐克5唐朝,大化改新是向唐朝学习,封建改革.
日,孙中山在南京宣誓就任中华民国临时大总统,中华民国宣布成立.
日,辛亥革命在( 武昌)爆发,第二年中华民国临时政府在(南京 )成立.
2010年当地时间1月12日,海地发生7.3级大地震.日凌晨3时34分,位于智利马乌莱地区外海,距智利 城市康塞普西翁100公里处,发生8.8级强震.日,澳大利亚墨尔本市下了一场暴风雨,带来罕见巨型冰雹.日的风沙天气带给中国一场巨大的沙尘暴,来自内蒙古干旱地区的沙尘蔓
我这个有500字哦!不长不短 记 地震,对于我们来说,无疑是一个十分遥远的词,由于不在板块交界处上,所以南京从来没发生过地震.我头一次感受地震,也是在日本那一次.依稀记得那是一个冬天,我在日本旅游,那天早晨,我很早就起来了,并在大街上散步.人们都忙忙碌碌地上班或上学,只有我无目地的在街上“闲游”,我们都没想到,一场地震
When the big earthquake happened this year,what were you and your family doing at that moment?In my family,my father was working,my mother at that time was stay
最近常在思考,灾难来临的那天我们当如何自救,如何去拯救更多的人.面对灾难我又该如何的慌乱.近几年是不安分的,地震,洪灾,瘟疫.所以才有了2012.
灾难,多么可怕的词呀!我从来没有遇到过什么大灾难,也不了解发生灾难的后果,我就想着:假如明天灾难来临.公元20xx年,地球监控中心突然发来警报:有一颗比地球大几倍的星球正慢慢向地球靠近,估计明天就会撞击地球.地球上一片恐慌,我看了这个新闻不禁呆住了,“天啊!世界末日就要降临了!”我不安地想着.忽然,一只大手把我拉了过去
  那个女孩,你正抚摸的可是你挚爱的亲人.她的眉眼,她的面庞,曾经是多么熟悉.再看一眼吧!被单盖上,你们便从此相见无期.我没有看到你的眼泪,但是我分明读到了你难言的悲拗.那是还不相信灾难已经降临的无助与无望,魂断黄泉路.亲人,你的魂魄是否还在上空迟迟舍不得离去,看到你今生最爱的人,在为你哭泣,却不能再像从前那样为她抚去
(1) 【这是奶奶在危机关头为安慰小女孩而编织的故事.在奶奶的保护和雨姑娘的陪伴之下,小女孩躲过了“灭顶之灾”,安然度过了艰难的一天,并最终获救.可以说,雨水是活下去的信念.】 (2) 【从现实角度,这当然不是真的.然而,作者在文种创设了一种凄美的氛围,叙述小女孩妈妈的大爱(为了救学生而遇难).因为有爱的存在,奶奶善意
  这是一个繁华的大都市,每天忙碌的人熙熙攘攘.8点30分.装满乘客的地铁缓缓起动,向下一个站点驶去.  当列车行驶到两个站点中间地段时,突然一片漆黑,车也慢慢停下来.(车厢里的人一下像炸了锅似的,乱哄哄的如同马蜂窝从树上落到地下.)有人大声骂司机:“真是个笨蛋!”也有人说:“养你们这些人有什么用,简直是一群废物.” 
就那样面对,事实就摆在面前,只有保持冷静打心态才能从灾难中逃离,学会保护好自己,一些必要打常识要知道,以备不时之需.
这个不是设问,是反问
When the disaster happened,we should kept the optimistical attitude treating it and defeating it.
孩子们,谢谢你们给我的生命增添了许多光彩,我希望下一个能像我这样恪尽职守,以身做责的人就是你们.我深深的祝福你们
Is in line with the home crowd came in response to the needs of the disaster,while not significant in the usual cumbersome and increase the diversity of functio
也许感兴趣的知识扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
When disaster comes, the flowers no longer tender lips, pine is no longer vigorous and powerful, towering mountains and rivers are no longer magnificent home is no longer and happier life, people no longer laughter. I will no longer remain indifferent to, no longer silent indifference. I would angrily forward. I want to take up my luggage, picking up my spear, and put on my courage, pluck up my courage, take my strong ... ... in the morning before the Red Square toward the lost. In the rubble, in the cries, the raises a red flag and lead the people from the disaster over again. Dear Mother, please forgive her daughter's departure. I'm going to save the land that devastated those trapped. With my petite shoulders to give them a ride, I smile with a trace of warmth to them, with my weak body to them put up a sky. I will offer up my hair, so she no longer flying blind as before. I jumped at the sudden fires, try to do my whole body strength. If they had made a fire burned by the Phoenix, I will not backwards. I am the roaring of the fire 向那 hub, into that crumbling house, pick up that crying baby. Put the lives of vulnerable and valuable property submitted to the owner's arms, only to see their happy faces. I rushed to that village has become a vast expanse of water, let water wet my face. I want to fight with that roar of the flood, the old man trapped in the roof back into the waters to recede on the land, the cold shivering puppy into her arms. ... ... When disaster comes, the clouds to suppress peaceful night, danger of loud approaching sound of our school books. I can not go back I will take up the bags. Be a soldier fighting for the people. Even if the raging fire burning my flesh and blood, even if the fury of the floods engulfed my body. I was willing to withstand disaster, panic, people saw a little bit of hope, even if I speak into a gleaming star in the shady, I would pleased to watch the ground. When disaster comes, I will not secretly hiding in the corner alone to enjoy the quiet life. I want to fly like the Eagles brave the steep cliff. Even if it is waiting for me to pieces. I want to greet the storm fly, fly it really prove that I exist. Is to a disaster in the face, a great mother saw her son alive under his legs, a brave teacher to students wish to leave to the students, there are fearless fighters flesh welcome disaster. And I, how can the face of disaster prohibitive? How can we just looked at pictures before angrily tears without them? Composition When disaster comes, I will come forward and forward, they would rather do a burning of the Phoenix, a star, a dust. And the country and the people have to ride the disaster, ushered in the dawn. Only wish when I look back, will not be cowardly and remorse, not because of mediocrity and shame. But, my dear mother, when disaster strikes, please forgive her daughter's departure. But, dear mother, when disaster strikes, you are satisfied to let his daughter go! But, she also earnestly pray, 9.6 million square kilometers of land will never be a disaster coming.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I like my bike very much. It is a red bike. My father bought it for me in a supermarket last year.I got this red bike because it was my birthday present. I go to school by bike every day. I ride ...
扫描下载二维码当灾难降临的时候教学反思:
我的图书馆
当灾难降临的时候教学反思:
&&& 当灾难降临的时候教学反思:&本课主要是通过火灾、水灾、地震灾害的躲避合自救的事例的教学,旨在培养学生面对灾害的自我保护意识,体验灾害来临时人们互救的精神品德,教育学生学会一些基本的躲避灾难、自救互救方法。教材安排了一些具体的事例让学生学习,目的在于通过对相关灾害中自救互救的事例来使学生产生相应的感悟。本课主要选取在我国发生比较频繁的水灾和地震两个方面的自然灾害,引导学生了解自然灾害的巨大破坏性,引导学生了解自然灾害的巨大破坏性。其实,我国由于受特殊的地理环境的影响,是自然灾害频繁发生的地区之一,为了能够更贴近学生的实际,便于他们更好地理解灾害与我们的关系。我在教学上,主要是让学生通过讨论、调查、模拟活动等方式,体验自然灾害的危害,学会自然灾害来临时的自救和互救方法,提高安全防范意识。教学效果不错。
[转]&[转]&
喜欢该文的人也喜欢《当灾难降临:灾难来临时谁能幸存为什么?》([美]里普利)【摘要 书评 试读】- 京东图书
客户服务
当灾难降临:灾难来临时谁能幸存为什么?
该商品已下柜,非常抱歉!
商品介绍加载中...
下载客户端,开始阅读之旅
权利声明:京东上的所有商品信息、客户评价、商品咨询、网友讨论等内容,是京东重要的经营资源,未经许可,禁止非法转载使用。
注:本站商品信息均来自于合作方,其真实性、准确性和合法性由信息拥有者(合作方)负责。本站不提供任何保证,并不承担任何法律责任。
印刷版次不同,印刷时间和版次以实物为准。
价格说明:
京东价:京东价为商品的销售价,是您最终决定是否购买商品的依据。
划线价:商品展示的划横线价格为参考价,该价格可能是品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价或由品牌供应商提供的正品零售价(如厂商指导价、建议零售价等)或该商品在京东平台上曾经展示过的销售价;由于地区、时间的差异性和市场行情波动,品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价等可能会与您购物时展示的不一致,该价格仅供您参考。
折扣:如无特殊说明,折扣指销售商在原价、或划线价(如品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价、厂商指导价、厂商建议零售价)等某一价格基础上计算出的优惠比例或优惠金额;如有疑问,您可在购买前联系销售商进行咨询。
异常问题:商品促销信息以商品详情页“促销”栏中的信息为准;商品的具体售价以订单结算页价格为准;如您发现活动商品售价或促销信息有异常,建议购买前先联系销售商咨询。
&&&&一本不可不读的书。我们需要这样的书,以帮助我们了解我们所居住的世界。&&&&&&&&——纳西姆·尼古拉斯·泰利白(Nassim&Nicholas&Taleb),《纽约时代周刊》畅销书《黑天鹅(The&Black&&Swan)》的作者&&&&生动透彻地、机警地阐释了这个新的世纪存在的戏剧性场面(dramas&of&the&existential&moment),里普利发出了新一代作家和思想家带启发性的声音,她对日常事件和全球性灾难的解读深刻、引人入胜,且兼收并蓄。最重要地,她以一种完全有趣和容易接近的方式——始终洋溢着乐观主义的方式——来理解今天生活的意义。如果你想知道,当灾难发生在你身上时,你会做什么,那么,答案就在这本书中。&&&&&&&&&&——道格·斯坦顿(Doug&Stallton),《纽约时代周刊》畅销书《在伤害的途中:USS印第安纳波利斯的沉没和它的幸存者的非凡故事(In&Harm’s&Way:The&Sinkingofthe&USS&Indianapolis&and&the&xtraordinaW&Story&of&Its&Sunvivors》的作者&&&&魅力不可抗拒……,里普利用极其清晰和准确的表达,全国阐述了关于身体和头脑怎样对危机做出反应的科学。这些故事会让你的热血沸腾,因为它们提示了两个问题:如果经历那种危机将会有什么样的感觉?和我会做得正确而得以幸存吗?&&&&&&&&——罗伯特·萨坡尔斯基,斯坦福大学生物学和神经学教授,《为什么斑马不会得溃疡》的作者&&&&《当灾难降临》是我所读过的,解释幸存者思想的最有意义的书……如果哪一天那些从未面临过灾难的人时乖运蹇,那么,这本书将能帮助他们理解他们自己的行为并做好准备。&&&&&&&&——南多·帕拉多,《纽约时代周刊》畅销书《安地斯的奇迹(Miracle&in&dae&Andes)》的作者&&&&令人震惊的故事……里普利的洞察力是绝对令人折服的,并且它们可能迟早有被用到的一天。&&&&——沃尔特伊萨克松,《纽约时代周刊》畅销书《爱因斯坦:他的生活和字宙》的作者和路易斯安那康复机构的副主席。
iframe(src='//www.googletagmanager.com/ns.html?id=GTM-T947SH', height='0', width='0', style='display: visibility:')当灾难来临时,我们最需要什么--《中国减灾》2011年16期
当灾难来临时,我们最需要什么
【摘要】:正和真正的灾难比起来,我们曾经看过的那些灾难电影显得幼稚许多,但或多或少地让我们知道:只要我们愿意为之努力,家园可以重建,生命可以延续,未来依然可以美好如昔。现在,让电影说给你听。由布鲁斯·威利斯、本·阿弗莱克主演的《世界末日》是一部具有科幻色彩的灾难片。故事讲述了美国太空总署
【分类号】:J905
欢迎:、、)
支持CAJ、PDF文件格式,仅支持PDF格式
【相似文献】
中国期刊全文数据库
苏星;李广田;;[J];大众电影;2011年11期
张明;;[J];中国电影市场;2011年07期
王众一;;[J];对外传播;2011年07期
罗晓欢;;[J];电影文学;2011年15期
刘纯;吴永娜;;[J];科教文汇(上旬刊);2011年09期
敬鹏林;;[J];艺术.生活;2011年03期
李自乾;;[J];青年文学家;2011年16期