Sometimes take too farhemselves too seriously. 什么意思?

请高手帮忙把这篇文章翻译过来,谢谢了_百度知道
请高手帮忙把这篇文章翻译过来,谢谢了
it’s even funnier. “Not very pleasant”, they are often clever people doing clever things—and winning. Our clowns are often silly people doing silly things., or “There’s a slight problem” when something has gone very seriously wrong.  Another thing that can make it difficult to understand “British humor” is that we don’t always laugh or even smile when we say something funny. “It’s a bit windy today” we might say in the middle of a typhoon. People say that the British are cold and unwilling to show their feelings and this is expressed in our humor.  To the British, we say after some terrible experience.  So. Our funny stories might start with “I’m such an idiot. It’s not just politicians
who make us
laugh quietly? Well, the powerful and important are often figures of fun. Along with this, we find it amusing to tell jokes about things that have gone wrong for us, kindly with anyone who is treated unfairly, is our love of understatement , boring life.. As well as this,but anyone whose job it is to tell other people what to do and who take themselves too seriously, especially its negative aspects. We often “keep a straight face” even when we’re making a joke, is the British sense of humour unique. I don’t really think that’s true but I know that we do have a strong sense of irony , I did something really stupid yesterday”, probably not, but if they do so sometimes. We giggle at authority. We know they can’t win, but also?” We find humor in ordinary.  A British comedian will often begin by saying “Have you ever noticed…. It is the combination of all these features that make the British laugh and make so many other people ask “Why is that funny.  The British laugh when other people might feel very worried? Let’s have a look at what we laugh at in Britain, rather than not mentioning them in case we look stupid, while in AmericaBritish Humor  Is it true that the British laugh at different things from people in other countries
使英国的欢笑。我们的小丑通常愚蠢的人做蠢事?让我们看看我们嘲笑在英国,但同时。“不是很愉快的”。我们经常“住脸“即使我们在做一个笑话,是更有趣,这表示在我们的幽默,或“有点问题“当某些已非常严重的错误,但是任何人的工作就是告诉别人做什么和谁把自己太当回事。“这有点今天的风“我们可能会说在中间的一个台风。我们咯咯地笑著权威。我们知道他们不可能赢,是英国的幽默感与众不同呢。英国。随着这个?好,让许多别人问“为什么好笑的吗,尤其是其负面影响。另一件事。英国时笑别人可能会感到非常担心,我昨天做了蠢事”,而在美国,强大的和重要的往往是数据的乐趣,而不是他们没有提到,这是不可能的。这不仅仅是政客们静静地让我们开怀大笑。我们的有趣的故事可以用“我是个傻瓜。英国喜剧演员就会开始说。它的结合所有这些特性,当我们说一些有趣的。我真的不认为那是真的,温和的处理那些不公平的对待,讲笑话给我们出了毛病,但如果他们这样做有时?“我们发现幽默在普通的,是我们的爱轻描淡写,我们之后说一些可怕的经历,他们通常更加聪明的人做聪明的逐渐赢得。所以,以防我们看起来很蠢。人们说英国是冷漠和不愿意表达自己的情感,但我知道我们有强烈的讽刺感,使得它难以理解“英国幽默”是我们不总是笑或者微笑:“你有没有注意到……。不仅如此、枯燥的生活,我们觉得那样很有趣的事情英国幽默这是真的,英国嘲笑不同的东西从其他国家的人吗
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
请高手帮忙的相关知识
其他3条回答
英国式的幽默
英国人拿来取乐的事情真的与其他国家的人们不同吗?让我们来看一看英国人都拿什么事儿取乐子。
对英国人来说,当权者和比较重要的人和事才是他们取乐的对象。不仅仅是政客,凡是那些以告诉人们该做什么不该做什么为工作的人,还有那些让他们感到严肃紧张的人,都是人们取乐的对象。他们嘲弄当权者,但同时,他们也和蔼的对待那些受到不公正待遇的人们。我们知道他们不会胜利,当他们这么做的时候,我们觉得更有趣儿了。我们笑话的一般都是那些做了傻事儿的傻人,然而在美国,人们笑话的一般是那些自以为做了聪明事儿的聪明人。
当别人特别忧心的时候,英国人会笑。以我们的眼光来看,英国人过于冷血,不乐意向别人展现自己的同情。我全然不那么认为,反而觉得我们的讽刺意识更强。在...
英国人的幽默这是真的,英国人笑不同的东西,从其他国家的人?让我们看一看我们笑在英国。在英国,强大的和重要的往往是数字乐趣。它不只是政治家谁让我们静静地笑,但谁的工作是告诉人们该做什么和谁太把自己当回事。我们咯咯地笑权威,但也,请与任何人谁是不公平的对待。我们知道他们不会赢,但如果他们这样做的时候,它的更有趣。我们的小丑经常是傻人做傻事,而在美国,他们往往是聪明人干聪明——胜利。英国人笑的时候,别人可能会觉得很担心。人们说英国是寒冷和不愿意表达自己的情感,这是在我们的幽默。我真的不认为这是真的但我知道我们有一个强大的讽刺意义。“不愉快”,我们说一些可怕的经验。同时,我们爱的陈述。“这是今天有点风”,我们可以说在台风的中心,或有一个小问题时已经很严重的问题...
与其他国家的人相比,英国人真的会为不同的事情而大笑吗?让我们来看看我们在英国都笑些什么。
对于英国人来说,乐子中好笑而重要的经常是那些搞笑的人物形象。不光是政客会让我们不出声地大笑,还有那些以传达别人工作任务为工作内容,并把自己看得过于重要的人。我们会因为一名权威而咯咯笑,也会友好地笑一个被欺负的人。我们知道他们赢不了,但如果什么时候他们赢了,情况就更好笑了。我们的笑料经常是笨人做笨事,而在美国,他们的则经常是聪明人做聪明事——而且这些聪明人往往是赢家。
其他人可能在忧心忡忡的时候英国人却在乐。人们说英国人性格很冷感而且不愿意表达他们的感受,这一点在我们的幽默感中有所体现。虽然实际上我并不这样认为,但是我知道我们确实具有一...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁How To Be More Fun |
Available now - The book based on the site:
How To Be More Fun
Simply put, being fun is a trait people generally appreciate in others.
If you can be more fun they'll enjoy being around you more.
It is something that has a time and a place though.
If you're at a , or in a joking mood, you generally want to be around fun people, and having fun yourself.
If you're going on a quiet, contemplative walk with a friend, that same fun behavior from someone may not fit the situation.
Overall, I see being fun as just one social 'mode' of many people can be in.
Sometimes it's the right one for the circumstances, sometimes not.
This article covers the idea in more detail:
I think there are two aspects to being more fun.
There are the behaviors that actively make you more fun, and there are the traits to avoid that make you less fun.
Being more fun
When I was trying to think up all the traits I've noticed that seem to make people more fun, I realized they were all fairly vague and general.
You'll see what I mean in a second.
This vagueness means two things.
First, as long as they're sticking to the very general principles, everyone can be fun in their own style.
Your fun self can be a reflection of your normal self.
Second, the principles are relative.
What I mean is, one person can apply a principle at a low level of intensity and be fun in a subdued way, which their friends may enjoy more than someone who's really over the top.
Another person can apply the same principle in a more crazy, energetic way.
Sometimes I get this mental image of a fun person being a loud guy standing on a table with a beer in each hand.
But I think that's more a particular flavor of being fun, which you'd have to be in a certain mindset to appreciate.
You can also be fun in a more low key manner, and in a style other than "Hyper, drunken party animal".
However, even though I just wrote about how everyone can be fun in their own way, this article is still using a certain meaning of 'fun', which involves having wacky, entertaining, funny times with people.
If someone were to say, "My idea of having fun is to take an afternoon to quietly contemplate my garden", then this article won't line up with their use of the word.
If it's not all that important to you to be more fun in the way the article is talking about, then it may not be something you need to read.
Be amusing and joke around
In one way or another, fun people are often funny.
Sometimes it's because they're purposely being a comedian and trying to make their friends laugh.
With other people it's more that they have a naturally amusing personality, and can't help but be entertaining as they go about their lives.
Introduce people to fun new activities and situations
Fun people also have a knack for bringing the people they're with into fun situations.
Some of them just simply know good places to go and fun things to do.
Others have this hard-to-pin-down ability to just get everyone they're involved with into crazy circumstances.
Rather than make a normal response to an event, they'll be a bit more spontaneous and unpredictable and get all their friends involved in something memorable.
Help people have more fun themselves than they normally do
A lot of us are used to going through life at a certain level of reservedness.
We may have a better time if we pushed our limits somewhat, but we're used to the default setting.
Fun people are good at convincing us to let loose a little more.
Sometimes it's because their own enthusiasm is infectious.
At other times they have a skill for applying some light, harmless peer pressure (to get you to do something you'll like anyway).
The classic example is the person dragging their more reluctant friends onto the dance floor, where they start to have a good time once they get going.
Purposely try to have fun
Some people have fun naturally.
Other people, on some level at least, need to consciously try to have a good time when they have fun.
Instead of quietly hanging back, they're on the lookout for things that might increase the fun they're having.
Fun people are pretty skilled at seeking out good times, or creating them out of nothing.
More fun people know how to amuse themselves.
Hopefully the situation they find themselves in will be fun from the get-go, but if it's not then they'll stir something up.
They'll end up chatting to some new people.
They'll suggest something to do.
They'll inspire their friends to get into some wacky situation and see where it leads.
Get in touch with your goofy, immature side
Having fun often means being more silly and childish than normal.
You have to shelve the more sober parts of yourself and temporarily regress to a goofier, freer side of your personality.
It means laughing at dumb jokes and stupid antics, instead of being serious and judgmental about them.
I think a lot of people use alcohol to help them get into this state, but you can get there without it.
Be a little more crazy and reckless than you would normally
Another part of being fun is being more spontaneous and uninhibited relative to your normal self.
That doesn't mean you have to start throwing furniture off someone's roof or become a stereotypical frat boy idiot or anything, just that in fun situations being a bit more wacky or reckless relative to the usual you isn't seen as a big deal.
Or to use a cliche: Say "yes" to more things than you normally would.
If a situation comes up where you have a chance to do something memorable and entertaining, throw caution aside and go with it.
That way leads to stories you'll laugh about afterward.
If you really want to, you can come up with a reason why doing pretty much anything is a bad idea.
Don't let that sensibility go too far.
Take things a little further than you normally would
This point is closely related to some of the ones above.
This is hard to explain, but I've noticed fun people have a tendency to push things a little further than everyone else.
If everyone is joking around, they'll start making slightly more outrageous or edgy jokes.
If everyone is on the dance floor, they'll start dancing in a more kooky or showy way and get everyone else to join in.
Not always, but sometimes this pushing involves taking things in a slightly more risque direction.
There's often fun to be had in pushing things slightly, but some people are hesitant to go there.
The fun person helps everyone get into that territory.
It takes skill and experience to know just how far to take things though.
If you go too far, you can come off as insensitive, or make people uncomfortable.
Have tricks and talents that make you more fun
This is a more minor point.
Fun people often have all these little skills they can pull off that help other people have a good time, if only to get one cheap laugh out of them.
They may know a bunch of jokes or stories, or be able to pull out some funny dances, impressions, or corny magic tricks.
Sometimes people see these party tricks as cheesy and trying too hard, but they can get a good reaction too.
Fun people are also usually .
Being less "un-fun"
The traits that make you less fun are more concrete and straightforward than the abstract principles in the previous section.
Avoiding these un-fun traits is just as important to being fun as the ideas above, maybe more so.
I'll mention again that this article is based around how to have more of a particular definition of fun.
Some of the things below aren't inherently negative traits in all situations.
Some readers may see some points and think, "Hey!
That's just how my personality leads me to act!
Why am I being told that the way I am has something wrong about it?!?"
My response would be that from the worldview the article is using, certain traits may be seen as 'bad'.
That's only through that one lens though.
Through a different perspective a behavior that's positive in the 'having fun' sense may be a liability elsewhere.
If you decide you don't care about whether you're fun or not in a certain way, then carry on acting how you'd like.
Don't be the person who never wants to do anything
If you're ready to have a good time, it's pretty irksome to be around someone who isn't up for any of the activities that you think will lead to you having fun.
By this I mean shooting down overall suggestions for activities, and also the little chances to do something amusing that come up when you're out.
There are two parts to this point.
First, don't be the person who never wants to do anything new.
Second, don't be the person who never wants to do anything *period*, and who always wants to stay in.
When other people are rearing to do something, not being on board drags them down.
Be reasonably open to new suggestions and don't expect your friends to always want to do more humdrum things with you.
You could also say a third variation on this is to not be the person who wants to quit everything halfway through.
Wherever you are, don't just hang back and do nothing
If there's one thing that identifies less fun individuals, it's that they never seem to be doing much.
If you were to go to, say, a staff party, the more fun people would be making the rounds talking to their co-workers, joking around, maybe dancing, and generally having a good time.
Less 'fun' people could be found sitting at a table staring off into space, watching the dance floor but never joining in, or being physically in a group or conversation but not engaged with it.
There are other reasonable ways you could describe such people. Maybe they're only at this staff party because they feel they have to be, and could care less about having a zany time.
Maybe they're
in these situations, or that's just their personality, or they don't know anyone, or they don't know what to talk about, or they don't know how to dance, or they're distracted by other concerns.
These things could all be true, but if you're looking at them from the perspective of wanting to have a good time, you can't help but think of them as not being as fun.
That's not necessarily a negative judgment, just that they're not really in the mix.
You can go a long way towards being more fun if you just make an effort to participate when you're out doing things with people.
There are several reasons why you might not be participating more already. Again, you may not have the skills or knowledge to take part. If everyone is talking and you're not good at conversation then joining in is easier said than done. If everyone wants to dance but you feel like you're hopeless at it, then you're resigning yourself to watching from the sidelines.
What if everyone is talking about something you're not knowledgeable about?
You also may not have the desire to join in. You may not like what everyone else is doing. You may also not totally click with the people you're with and not be particularly motivated to jump into the action.
You can see here that you may have a longer road ahead of you than you thought.
If you have to change your attitude or pick up some new skills to be more fun, that isn't something you can do overnight.
Don't be too picky about what you require to be entertained
A person hanging back at the bar while their friends are off elsewhere could just be shy or not know what to say to people, but they could also be thinking something like this:
"I'd dance but music isn't very good."
"I'd drink but it's too expensive."
"I'd talk to people but they all look stuck-up."
"I'd talk to people but it's too loud in here."
"I'd talk to my friends but they're all being annoying right now."
"I'd have a good time but this bar sucks."
"I'm bored."
"This place is boring."
"The people I'm with are boring."
While the less fun people are making a tally of what's wrong with the place, their more fun friends are out there dancing, meeting people, talking, and having a good time, despite the supposedly less-than-ideal conditions.
Make the best of whatever situation you're in.
Focus on the positives instead of the negatives. Don't feel you can only have fun under the perfect circumstances.
Don't sit back and wait for the amusement to come to you
This is related to the above point.
Another big trait of less fun people is that they're not good at creating a good time for themselves.
They depend on the situation or other people to provide them with entertainment.
If they go to a party they won't take the initiative to try to meet some new people or get involved in a fun activity.
Instead they'll hang back and wait for guests to come talk to them or rely on their friends to keep them interested.
They'll become antsy and resentful if their friends get distracted and no one entertaining strikes up a conversation with them.
They may also be bored somewhere and have all these 'if's running through their mind.
"If the DJ starts playing better music I'll have fun.
If I was at (some other bar) I'd be having fun.
If my friends start acting a certain way I'll have fun.
Until those things happen I'll remain bored."
It's a passive attitude, where they think they can only have fun if things largely out of their control flow towards them.
Don't be a downer
When people are having fun they're sensitive to anything that may bring down their mood.
Being around someone who's a buzz kill isn't pleasant.
One way to be a downer is to complain too much: "This place sucks", "This place is dead", "I'm bored., "Let's go somewhere else", etc, etc.
A second way to bring people down is to keep bringing up inappropriately depressing and heavy topics for the circumstances.
If you're out on a Friday night and it's obvious your friends want to take it easy and blow off steam, that isn't the time to go on about how you hate your parents, or how all your ex-girlfriends toyed with your emotions.
Don't be overly serious
can generally contribute to people being less fun.
Recognize any of these?
"Everyone here is so shallow.
Why don't more people want to have deep, intellectual conversations?"
"Drunk people are so annoying."
"Ugh, everyone's being so loud and obnoxious."
"Why are those people dancing like that?
It's so embarrassing."
"I can't believe my friends are doing that, what a bunch of idiots."
"I'm too mature to do that."
"Eww, this place is so hot, and loud, and smelly."
"Do these people really think this is amusing?"
And on and on.
As I wrote earlier, having fun often involves letting loose and acting less proper and controlled than you normally do.
Lighten up a little.
You can't bring rigid, serious, humorless sensibilities to fun situations.
Don't see having fun as immature or beneath you
Some less fun people can be that way because they see the very idea of having a good time as base and puerile.
They may see it as something only shallow, vacuous people do, and believe more intelligent, mature types don't stoop to that level.
Like I've been saying, being able to joke around and have a good time is just a different way of acting.
It doesn't detract from your more intelligent or serious traits.
Available now - The book based on the site:
Search This Site
Copyright 2016 . Please do not copy, reproduce, or translate any articles without permission.}

我要回帖

更多关于 take seriously 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信