网络用语词

您的位置: &>&&>&
国外那些被用滥了的网络热词
来源:grammar net&&日期:&&阅读
次&&作者:&&&&&&&&
爱思英语编者按:网络风云变幻无穷,一度很火的网络一旦被过多使用之后就变得很人讨厌了。今天我们就来盘点一下国外社交网站上的那些过气的、招人厌的网络红词。
10 Most Annoying Words on the Internet & an Infographic
I was searching for some inspiration early this morning for this post and lo and behold, I found this great new infographic from Grammar Net and simply had to share it with you here.
As Grammar Net says, words wander in and out of the English Language and some take hold of our daily lives to such an extent that they become over-used and extremely annoying. Here the author has chosen 10 words that are currently annoying internet users.
I&d love to know whether you agree with this list or not and if there are other words you would add to the list.
Currently the most hated word on the internet, it is associated it with the word &selfish& and with duck-lipped teens and twenty-somethings adding hourly photos of themselves to
media. &Me at the mall.& &Me at Fred Meyers.& &Me in Mom&s van.& In addition, adding -ie to anything makes it sound stupid.
&LITERALLY&
Overuse has pushed some handy and helpful words into areas where they do not belong. When used correctly, &literally& means &in the strictest sense& and it should not swap out with &virtually.&
&I literally laughed myself to death.&
You are talking and breathing so I am going to call you on that.
&I the dog came inside literally soaked to her skin.&
This is physically
and therefore correct.
&AWESOME SAUCE&
This phrase topped the lists last year but is not dying quickly enough. To annoy those who use it while speaking, this author adds &with possum bits& to the conversation and has actually d some .
Sample conversation:
22 year old: &That new movie was awesome sauce.&
42 year old: &With possum bits?&
22 year old: &Possum&what?&
42 year old: &Awesome sauce with possum bits?&
22 year old: &&&
&LOL, ROFL, LOLOL&
The first two are so overused that they have escaped the interwebz and now appear in spoken conversation. The third simply makes no sense. Generally, something is repeated to add impact, but since the original abbreviation means &Laughing Out Loud,& LOLOL is meaningless: &Laughing Out Loud Out Loud.& LOLOL was probably invented because LOL now has the impact of skim milk. More -OLs may indicate a drama queen/king.
Sample text message:
Mom: &Bring some antacids, your dad is cooking.&
Mom: &Bring some antacids, your dad is cooking.&
Me: &LOLOLOL&
One blogger states that &amazing& is so overused that it nearly brings physical pain to her. This word should indicate an
wonder or great , with the root pointing to confused and stunned astonishment (Old and Middle English, pre-1000). Because &stun& appears repeatedly in the definition, it seems to be a word drained of its strength by internet drama. &Amazing& is regularly found in incredibly underwhelming sentences.
&This cup of tea is amazing.&
Is your mouth hanging open as you stare into your cup? Are you d in astonishment?
&The view of Mt. St. Helens was amazing.&
Volcanos can be amazing, especially when erupting.
&-AGEDDON& or &-POCALYPSE&
These sufes were cute the first 50 times. After Snowmageddon and Carpocalypse (and vice versa) were used ten times each, it got old quickly. The Alpacalypse image on
media managed to get a snicker but only because llamas and their fuzzy alpaca kinfolk are already funny. Overuse of anything wears it out.
Great is the outcry against this over-used abbreviation, which means &You Only Live Once.& It seems to be used most ly as an excuse for acts of daring (or stupidity), such as bungee-jumping or binge-drinking.
&#HASHTAG&
Placing a # before a word/phrase in
media shows a link to messages in that topic. People froth over hashtags because some folks use them for emphasis in s that a they are tools and not figures of speech.
SomeoneSomewhere: &I am sooooo bored. #howboring&
SomeoneSomewhere: &Getting ready for the #portlandmarathon this weekend.&
&NO OFFENSE&
This phrase always accompanies a statement that is d to offend the listener. Internet folk seem to see it as a lazy way to pre-excuse a mouthful of rudeness.
For instance:
&No offense, but you have bad breath and you can&t dance. Also, you&re ugly.&
&CAPS LOCK&
This is not a word or phrase but an action, yet it drives people to such a rage that it must be mentioned. To those who use the internet much, writing with the caps lock on is akin to screaming.
Sample chatroom conversation:
SomeFella: Hi Bob, how are you?
BobTheDude: FINE, HOW ARE YOU?
SomeFella: Whoa, caps off, Dude!
游客评论,只需填写验证码即可,也可以在“通行证”处填写昵称。
游客请勾选
你有没有睡觉的时候突然有了知觉但是身体不…
24小时点击排行
最新听写列表
01-29[] 01-18[] 01-11[] 01-04[] 12-29[] 12-21[] 12-10[] 12-07[]
本周VOA标准:
本周VOA慢速:
其他每日更新资源:
版权所有:爱思英语学习网 未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像
copyright &
online services. all rights reserved.
爱思英语学习网是公益类学习网站,所有资料仅供学习者免费参考使用。艹[网络用词] -
艹[网络用词] -
艹[网络用词] -
  艹,部外笔画:0;总笔画:3
艹[网络用词] -
艹[网络用词] -
艹[网络用词] -
  CJK:统一汉字;Unihan:U+8279;
艹[网络用词] -
艹  ǎo ㄠˇ
。俗称“草头”或“草字头”。 现被作为网络用语广泛使用,代替“
”字(四声,非文明用语,多见于网络游戏、贴吧、论坛中)
艹[网络用词] -
   radical number
艹[网络用词] -
  【申集上】【艸字部】艸
》采老切《
》采早切,
音草。百卉也。《
·士相见礼》在野则曰艸茅之臣。《说文》从二屮。凡艸之属皆从艸。《
》艸,篆文。隷变作艹。 《
》直列切,音彻。草初生貌。
艹[网络用词] -
清代陈昌治刻本『』  【卷一】【艸部】艸
  百芔也。从二屮。凡艸之属皆从艸。仓老切
清代『』  百芔也。卉下曰。艸之緫名也。是谓转注。二屮三屮一也。引伸为艸稿,艸具之艸。从二屮。仓老切。古音在三部。俗以草为艸。乃别以皁为草。凡艸之属皆从艸。简体中文部首
?&一 ?&丨 ?&丿 ?&丶
?&十 ?&厂 ?&匚 ?&卜
?&冂 ?&八 ?&人 ?&勹
?&儿 ?&匕 ?&几 ?&亠
?&冫 ?&冖 ?&凵 ?&卩
?&刀 ?&力 ?&又 ?&厶
?&干 ?&工 ?&土 ?&艹
?&寸 ?&廾 ?&大 ?&尢
?&弋 ?&小 ?&口 ?&囗
?&山 ?&巾 ?&彳 ?&彡
?&夕 ?&夂 ?&丬 ?&广
?&门 ?&宀 ?&辶 ?&彐
?&尸 ?&己 ?&弓 ?&子
?&屮 ?&女 ?&飞 ?&马
?&王 ?&无 ?&韦 ?&木
?&支 ?&犬 ?&歹 ?&车
?&牙 ?&戈 ?&比 ?&瓦
?&止 ?&攴 ?&日 ?&贝
?&水 ?&见 ?&牛 ?&手
?&气 ?&毛 ?&长 ?&片
?&斤 ?&爪 ?&父 ?&月
?&氏 ?&欠 ?&风 ?&殳
?&文 ?&方 ?&火 ?&斗
?&户 ?&心 ?&毋
?&示 ?&甘 ?&石 ?&龙
?&业 ?&目 ?&田 ?&罒
?&皿 ?&生 ?&矢 ?&禾
?&白 ?&瓜 ?&鸟 ?&疒
?&立 ?&穴 ?&疋 ?&皮
?&耒 ?&老 ?&耳 ?&臣
?&覀 ?&而 ?&页 ?&至
?&虍 ?&虫 ?&肉 ?&缶
?&舌 ?&竹 ?&臼 ?&自
?&血 ?&舟 ?&色 ?&齐
?&衣 ?&羊 ?&米 ?&聿
?&艮 ?&羽 ?&糸
?&麦 ?&走 ?&赤 ?&豆
?&酉 ?&辰 ?&豕 ?&卤
?&里 ?&足 ?&邑 ?&身
?&釆 ?&谷 ?&豸 ?&龟
?&角 ?&言 ?&辛
?&青 ?&? ?&齿 ?&非
?&黾 ?&隹 ?&阜 ?&金
?&革 ?&面 ?&韭 ?&骨
?&香 ?&鬼 ?&食 ?&音
?&髟 ?&鬲 ?&鬥 ?&高
?&黄 ?&麻 ?&鹿 ?&鼎
?&黑 ?&黍 ?&鼓 ?&鼠
为本词条添加和相关影像
互动百科的词条(含所附图片)系由网友上传,如果涉嫌侵权,请与客服联系,我们将按照法律之相关规定及时进行处理。未经许可,禁止商业网站等复制、抓取本站内容;合理使用者,请注明来源于。
登录后使用互动百科的服务,将会得到个性化的提示和帮助,还有机会和专业认证智愿者沟通。
您也可以使用以下网站账号登录:
此词条还可添加&
编辑次数:2次
参与编辑人数:1位
最近更新时间: 08:43:09
贡献光荣榜
扫描二维码用手机浏览词条
保存二维码可印刷到宣传品
扫描二维码用手机浏览词条
保存二维码可印刷到宣传品网络用词大全2014_百度知道
网络用词大全2014
提问者采纳
D8:来源已不可考,熟的人这样说一般是玩笑;或不能太卑鄙。 词语来源 起源于百度李毅吧,源于电影《4B青年之4楼B座》:李毅吧又名帝吧 :学霸的抱怨,经常放在语句狂拽炫酷屌炸天中使用,所以用年娇处来形容他们火星,令人感到讨厌。被称为娘炮的男子,你若再装逼,网络用语,流弊就慢慢流逗比逗比(Funny than)意思就是说你比较逗! 富二代的抱怨,4B青年这一网络新名词油然而生,表示,网络流行词,所以部分人就用流弊来代替,而吊炸天意为比碉堡了更加屌的样活撸辈活撸辈(hu lū bi),在大众前看来素面朝天、多情伤状,却始终怀揣牛逼的梦想引起无数网友共鸣、傻逼的生活,吊炸了即碉堡了(屌爆了),我定砍死你,目前流传两种说法。该影片所传递出的我们过着苦逼,泛指外貌清纯脱俗。 2,靠出卖肉体上且行且珍惜,属形容词,用以形容对方知道的太晚、流弊是某些对语言环境要求比较严格的地方不允许出现牛X这样的字眼! 词汇出处。 在LOL里。 词汇运用,诞生于百度贴吧,4B青年被生活热火朝天地强奸绿茶婊绿茶婊(GREEN TEA BITCH)是2013年中国的网络新词。 为什么这种活撸辈也会有女友,后泛滥各大贴吧论坛、二逼:第一种是屌炸了的变种说法:人生本艰难、指某事引起的坏作用,那年阿娇还是处女的缩写、态度温柔,思想拜金,对熟悉的人说是调侃的意思、人畜无害,会令原贴吧论坛成员感到厌烦,逗比就是用来评价等级较高却自以为是的傻缺玩家:娘炮一词来自台湾,那么在他耳边循环播放这歌就行了,通常外貌娇美。 词汇来源。这个词汇经常出现在贴吧网友回帖中,逗比使用率已经普及到各种聊天之中娘炮娘炮指的是外貌及行为表现女性化的男子! 女神的报怨。活撸辈的涵义是活该撸一辈子的缩略形式。 词汇例句 如果你家那位活撸辈打游戏不理你。你妹你懂得
你造吗:这不是我要的生活,实质生活糜烂。网友用于自嘲或者讽刺:这学期又要挂科了,这个网络流行语常常形容某个人在某方面很厉害或者某件事令人惊讶。娘炮是出自于台湾的一部青春偶像剧《别叫我软柿子》的台词,且善于心计,女主角骂男主角娘炮。 又错年娇处年娇处,下流,后来更多的人发现用流弊也有卖萌的元素在里面,网络用语,万事别拆穿,含戏谑意、装逼,总是长发飘飘,或所描述的内容火星(过时),是带有某些地方nl不分的方言一样、岁月静好却多病多灾。 用4B青年4B青年是中国网络文化兴盛后产生的流行用语,无耻,野心比谁都大,网络用语! 这种情况你都可以做人不能太李毅做人不能太李毅就是做人不能太利益艰拆装死艰拆装死,作为勇于自嘲的群体,给人以想上前暴打一顿的感觉,不熟的人这样说带有贬义成分。流弊流弊 词汇意思 1,在人前装出楚楚可怜,意思就吊炸天吊炸天? 我这种人绝壁是要活撸辈的,其实都化了裸妆,也指相沿下来的弊端,含戏谑意,男儿身有着阴柔美。由于外来者的不知情或者蓄意发过时的内容,对陌生人说是侮辱的意思。 就目前来讲:这辈子嫁不嫁得出去啊: 楼主。 词汇来源;奉行霸权主义
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁网络“潮词”,慢点用_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
网络“潮词”,慢点用
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?