你不知道我多么爱你翻译成纹身情侣英文纹身带翻译

第五部分爱情经典名言
Unit 1 Short Messages for 1ove爱情短信
As fate makes a match be1ween you and me,.con be found in you,and youcan be found in me.Bath of US are very c1ose to each other.We are of oneheart and one mind forever.
命运把我俩撮合在一起,你身上有我,我身上有你,我与你亲密无间,情同心随一路相偕到底!
12 1 Autumn is comin9.Everything is ripe and even our 1ove is matured in such aharvesting season.
秋天到了,一切都成熟了!连太阳也像红色的果实成熟了!我们的爱情,可也在这收获的季节成熟。
131 Be O god and ho1d meWith a charm!
Be a mQn and fo1d meWi1t1 your Qrm!
做个神,用张符,留住我!做个人,用臂膀,搂住我!
14BecQuse you meQn so very much,because I need you S0,andBecause your 1ove has given me the greatest ioy I know,BecQUSe youre such a part of m0f aI p1an and d0.rtake a 1ifetime iust to show how dear1y I 1ove you.
因为你对于我这样重要,因为我对你这样需要,因为你的爱给了我无尽的欢笑.因为你是我生命的支柱--一切打算和行动都靠你扶持,一辈子都要你看到,我爱你何等诚挚。
Between your fingers there is a wi1d f1ower c1ose to your 1ips.You 1azi1y tearthe red f1ower apartO,that is my heart!
你捏着一朵野花在你的指尖,懒懒地贴它在你冷漠的唇边,懒懒地你将那朱红花瓣扯尽......呀!那是我的心。
Buds are waiting si1ent1y,and the setting sun is sti11 g1itterin9.There may be avast sea behind,but on1y two drops of tear are running down.
蓓蕾一般默默地等待,夕阳一般遥遥地注目,也许藏有一个重洋,但流出来,只是两颗泪珠。
Change as ye 1ist,ye winds;my heart sha11 be the faithfu1 compass that sti11points to thee.
风啊,随它去变:我的心里却有忠实的罗盘永远指向你。18 1 C1ose your heert to mine SO that 1ove fire wiget burnin9.把你的心紧靠我的心,于是火焰将燃烧在一起。
Come 1ive with me and be my 1ove,And we wi11 athe p1easures proveThat hi11s and va11eys,da1e and fie1d,And a11 the craggy mountains yie1d.与我共同生活,成为我的爱人,我们可以证明世上所有的快乐--山丘、幽谷、溪水和田野。
110 I Days without 1ove are du11 ones in bad weather.失去爱情的日子,犹如阴天般沉闷。
Do I have to te11 you how I 1ove you?A good word,or even a smi1e,and 1 0ver11ow.
我还用再告诉你我有多么爱你吗?你的一句动听的话,一个轻轻的微笑,都会令我欣喜若狂。
Doubt you the stars are fire;
Doubt that the sun does move;Doubt truth to be a 1iar;
But never doubt I 1ove.
你可以疑心星星是火把;你可以疑心太阳会移转;你可以疑心真理是谎话;可是永远别疑心我的爱。
Drink to me on1y with thine eyes,
And 1 wi11 p1edge with mine;
Or 1eave a kiss but in the cup,And rnot 1ook for wine.
以你的双眼与我干杯,我就用双眼相酬;或只留一个吻在杯中,我从此不再找酒。
Each hour I am away fnDm you seems an etemity.
离开了你后,我度日如年。
Every 1ook...every kiss...every touch...I fa11 in 1ove with you a11 over again.
每一次顾盼......每一次亲吻......每一次爱抚......我又重新陷入对你的爱恋之中。
Every p1ace I go rthink of you.Every song I sing rsing for you.
不管我到哪里,我都会想到你。我的每一首歌都将为你而唱。
Faith may not move mountains,but.t does c1imb them.
忠贞虽不能移山,却可登上山巅。
First impression of you is most 1astin9.
对你最初的印象,久久难以忘怀。
For a nob1e cause to pad with each other,the parting is sorrow and joy aswe11.
为事业而别,虽有离愁,却有快乐。
For frequent tears have run,
The co Jours f1Om my 1ife,and 1eft 50 deadAnd pa1e a stuff.计were not fifty done
To give the same as pi11ow to thy head.
我的泪涓涓不息,冲走了生命的彩色,只留下这毫无生气苍白的身体,甚至不配做个枕头,让你靠在上面休息。
For thy sweet 1ove remembered such wea1th bnngs.That then I scorn tochange my state with kings.
一想起你永志难忘的甜蜜的爱使我那么富有,和帝王换位我也不屑于屈就。
For your kind and 1oving way,
The thoughtfu1 things you do and say,For every gent1e touch and smi1e,That makes my everyday 1ife worthwhi1e.感谢你的温存和照顾,
你对我的叮咛和关注,得到你的依偎和笑容,平凡的生活美妙无穷。因From the boHom of my heaM,my tender fee1ings and end1ess yearning aretrick1ing into your heart
寄给你,我心中的千般柔情,万般思念,都滴入你的心坎......
Hod we never 1oved SO kind1y,Had we never 1ove SO b1ind1y,Never met--0r never parted--We had neer been broken-heeded.
若是我俩儿不曾热烈地爱,若是我俩儿不曾盲目地爱,从未相逢--或是从未分离--心儿便不会痛苦地哭泣。
Has the cup been drained to the Iast drop?
Is this,indeed,the end?
难道杯中的酒已一滴不存?难道这,真的,就是结束?
Head to heed,1ip to 1ip,we are parting with each other in the wheat fie1ds
with the morning dew.Heart to heart and 1ip to 1ip
我的心对着你的心,我的唇对着你的唇,在那麦田的露水中,这离别的最后叹息,分别时的语音......我的唇对你的唇,我俩儿,心对心。
Hope our 1ove wi11 go s1ron9,through the good and bad we wget a1on9.
愿我们的爱情日益牢固,风风雨雨我俩儿同舟。
How do I 1ove thee?1et me count the ways.I 1ove thee to the depth and breadth and heightMy sou1 can reach.
问我爱你有多深?让我告诉你:我的爱如天高、如地广、如海深。
How I 1ove you!Rising in the mornin9,my first thought is of you,and a11 dayI am conscious that you are near.your presence seems to inhabit athe airabout meyour nearness is a never-ending de1ight.
我多么爱你呀!早起头一件事就是想到你.我整天都觉得你在我的身旁在我的周围;你的身影无处不在......有你相伴我幸福无比。
am asked why I send fairy primrose with dews on to you,my happy pdncess.1 wi11 te11 you private1y that sweet 1ove contains some tears.
问我为何送你这一年中甜蜜的公主这朵报春花缀满露珠?我会对你悄声说:爱的甜蜜掺着泪露。
I ask on1y that we may go forward together and face whatever 1ies ahead inthe strength and confidence of our 1ove.
我只求带着我们相爱的力量和信念,并肩向前,共同面对前方的任何艰难险阻。
I beg you to return my heart though I cannot have yours.As you want tohave yours,how can you keep mine?
我求你将我的心交回来,既然我无法有你的。因为倘若你不愿与你的分开,为何你必须有我的?
1 can see the 1ight of 1ove in your eyes.1 cou1dnt ho1d to say how I fee1.10veis forever,no more goed-bye.
你眼中柔情似海,我的情怀无以言传。爱情长存,千年万年不离分。
1 cannot forget that wonderfu1 moment we were wa1tzing together to adreamy me1ody,when something specia1 happened to my heart.Now myarms fee1 SO empty when we part.
我忘不了,当我们随着如梦的旋律跳起华尔兹时,我心里漾起那份奇妙的感觉。我们分开,使我的双臂感到如此的空虚。
1371 I dare not ask a kiss,I dare not beg a smi1e,1est having that,or this,1 might grow proud the whi1e.
N0,no that utmost shareof my desire sha11 beOn1y to kiss that airThat 1ate1y kissed thee.
我不敢去奢求一吻,我不敢去求乞一笑,怕有了这笑,或那吻,我会立时变得骄傲。不,不,那最大的一种心愿我想要去求乞仅是亲吻那点微风。它刚刚去亲过了你......
Id.d not hear the birds about the eaves,
Nor bear the reapers ta1k among the sheaves;On1y my sou1 kept watch from day to day.My fhisou1 kept watch for one away.
我不闻屋檐下鸟儿细语呢喃,也不闻谷堆边收割人谈笑风生;惟有我的灵魂在守望,我饥渴的灵魂把别离的人儿盼望。
139 1 I fee1 happy at times we have had angry words but these have been kissedaway.
我们恶语争执时,爱的双唇把它们吻得无影无踪,我的心也顿觉甜蜜。
1 had dreamed of someone who was 1oving and tender,with a sense of hu-mor and an a1ed,1ive1y manner.Now I be1ieve Ive found the right one.
我曾梦想一个温情备至、富有幽默感、行动活泼敏捷的人。现在我相信已经找到了此人。
I have a1ways be1ieved that the key to a happy marriage is the abi1ity to saywith a straight face.I know youre the most exce11ent."
我一直坚信,幸福婚姻的金钥匙是敢于正面告诉对方:"我认为你是最优秀的"。
I have been 1oving you.Today I 1ove you.Tomorrow 1 sha11 1ove youI makean oath that my 1ove wi11 be ever-1astin9.
我一直都在爱你,今天我爱你,明天我爱你。而我发誓我将爱你,永无尽期。
I have dipped the vesse1 of my headinto this si1ent hour一计has fi11ed with1ove.
我把我心之器皿浸在这静静的时间里--它已盛满了爱了。
I have no enough courage to take that word out of my mouth to the bees inmy garden.I am too shy and too stupid to face my 1.fe.
现在,我没有足够的勇气在我的花园里将那个字对蜜蜂说破。我实在害羞,实在无知,实在无脸面对生活。
I know that you are a c1oud in wind and rain.However,1 cannot reach youSO 1 am wi11ing to be a moon hiding behind you.
风里来,雨里去,知你是一片云,但无法捕捉,我愿化作月亮,去躲藏。
ke your bdght and beautifu1 eyes as your eyes can speak and the pupi1sareed with infinite deep 1ove.
我喜欢你一对水灵灵的眼睛,因为你爱用眼睛说话,双瞳中还充溢着无限深情。
I 1ong to speak the deepest words I have to say to you;but 1 dare not,forfear you shou1d 1augh.That is why I 1augh at myse1f and shat1er my secret iniest.I make 1ight of my pain,afraid you shou1d do s0.
我渴望着把我必须跟你说的,最为深情的话说出来;可是我不敢,我怕你会笑。我所以嘲笑自己,玩笑地粉碎我的秘密,也就是这个缘故。我轻视我的痛苦,因为我生怕你会这样。
I 1ooked and saw your 1ove
In the shadow of your heart,As a diver sees the pear1In the shadow of the sea.
在你心灵的阴影中我看见你的爱情,仿佛潜水者在海水的阴影中看见珍珠。
I 1ove everything that is you;The 1That is you.And the dear,foo1ish words--That is you.And the voice in the dark--That is you!And the sou1!
That is a11 you.
我爱属于你的一切:那书信--是你。那亲切傻傻的言语--是你。那个黑夜中的声音--是你!还有那颗心!那都是你!
I 1ove the moon because it is pure,bright and round.I 1ove you because youare innocent.kind and beautifu1.
我爱月,爱它纯,爱它明,爱它圆;我爱你,爱你真,爱你善,爱你美。
I 1ove to be
the one you think of,the one it he1ps to ta1k t0.
the one you want to share with
ra1ways 1ove to be
the one you 1ove.
我渴望成为
你想像中的一个人,
能谈心帮助你的一个人,你可倾诉心曲的一个人。我将永远渴望成为
你所爱的这个人。
152I 1ove you for athe wonderfu1 things you ar争一and for the happiness weshare.
我爱你因为你一切都可爱,
我爱你因为我们有共享的幸福。
153I 1 1ove you with amy heart.
Thank you for being a specia1 part of my Iifie.我爱你无比赤诚,感谢你已成为我生命中特别重要的一部分。
回I 1ove you with the breath,Smi1es,tears,of a11 my 1ife!--And if God choose,I sha1I but Iove you better af1er death.
我用呼吸、微笑、泪水,用我全部的生命爱你!只要上帝恩准,我来世只会爱你更深。
1 1oved you once;I1ove you no more-
Yours be the grief as is the b1ame;You are not what you were before,What reason 1 shou1d be the same?
我曾经爱过你,我不再爱--你是那哀痛正如那责难。往昔的你已不复存在,为何我必须像旧日一般?
1 never thought that 1 wou1d meet someone SO 1ove1y.I never thought rd seeka 1ove 1ike this.
我从不敢梦想会遇上这样动人的姑娘,从不敢相信会找到这样的爱情。
I remember the way the 1ight touched your hair,that has brought me de1iri.
OUS swoonin9,and myrst 1ove.
我还记得阳光倾洒在你秀发的情景,它带给我如痴如狂的激情,带来我的初恋。
I see her here,1 See her there,and cannot for the 1ife of me say how orwhere or when I 1ike her S0.
我无时无刻不梦见她,却无法表述我在何时何地并如何爱上了她,为什么如此迷恋于她。
take your hand in mine,yearning for happiness.1 ask you to 1ive with me,with time,grow o1d.
让我紧握你的手,祈祷幸福。我请求你伴我直到白头。
Ithink of you a1ways and have a thousand things to say to you.But they canabe summed up in a few heartfe1t words-I 1ove you to distraction,myprecious.
我一直想念着你,并有千言万语向你诉说,然而它们却可以汇成一句话--我爱你,亲爱的,爱得你魂不守舍。
I to1d my 1ove,I to1d my 1ove,
I to1d her amy heart,
我把我的爱告诉了她,把整个心迹向她表白;我颤抖、冰冷、害怕,可她呀,她竟然走开。
1 want to be your 1over for ever and ever without break or decay.When thehi11s are a11 fiat and the nvers are a11 dry.when it rains and snows in sum-mer.when heaven and earth ming1e-not unti1 then wi11 I part仃0m you.我要做你的爱人,不退却,不回头,直到永远。若不是高山夷平,若不是江河枯涸.若不是夏日飞雪,若不是天地合暝,我永远不会离开。
1 want to say a thousand kind and head fe1t things to you,bUf rm not master
of words fit for the purpose.
我有千万种亲昵的肺腑之言要对你说,却无法找到恰当的字眼来表达。
1 want to speak soft1y 1ove so no one hears us but the sIMy 1ife is yoursand aU because you come into my wodd with soft 1ove.
我只想悄声告诉你我的爱,除了天空,谁也听不见。你带着温柔的爱走入我的世界,我的生命就永远地属于了你。
1 want to thank you for having been 1oving me as you are doin9.It makesme want to shout and dance and sing for 1oy.
我要感谢你一直这样地爱着我。你的爱让我欣喜,恨不得大声喊叫,手舞足蹈一番。
wonder what strings suit you,and what tunes p1ease you.No me1ody ortune can revea1 my heed.
不知道为你配什么样的和弦才算顺心,不知道为你弹何种节奏才算合意,无论什么样的和弦与节奏,都弹不出我的心。
wonder when our shy eyes stop g1ancing at each other stea1thi1y.
dec1are 1oud1y:we both fa11 in 1ove.
还要多久,我们隐藏灼人眼波,偷偷地互相看着彼此的眼睛?让我们宣布我们的爱!
1 wou1d be the jewe1 that tremb1es at her ear:rd hide in ring1ets day andnight,and touch her neck SO warm and white.
我多想变成颗珠宝,挂在她耳垂下晃荡:日夜在她的卷发中隐藏,挨着她温暖洁白的颈项。
1691...never 1oved I never wou1d have cried.My 1ove is s1eeping in my memoryand 1 wont disturb those fee1ings that have died.
如果不曾爱过,我又为什么哭泣。而今我的爱在我的记忆中沉睡,我不愿去打扰那些逝去的感觉。
hou1d saymeans SO much to see your smi1e,to fee1 your touch...Ihope you know you。re even/1hing to me.
IfI shou1d say that Ive had fun.enioyed the many things weve done,1 hopeyou know rm as happy as happy can be.
shou1d say that deep inside rm fi11ed with such a specia1 prideI hopeyou know rm trying to show youve made my dreams come true.And eventhough I se1dom say the things I fee1 for you each dayI hope you know1。m trying to show 1,m so in 1ove with you.
倘若我说看见你微笑,和你相偎相依......
对我多么重要,我希望你知道,你就是我的生命。
倘若我说我玩得痛快,对我们的许多经历都很珍惜,我希望你知道,我快乐如入仙境。
倘若我说我内心深处充满妙不可言的自豪......我希望你知道,我是想让你看到。你使我如愿以偿。虽然我每天很少表达对你的爱慕......我希望你知道,我是想让你看到,我爱你之深。
I If marriage is a cast1e,1 wou1d 1ike to be confined to the cast1e as o captiveforever.
如果婚姻是围城,我愿意永远沦陷其中,做一个绝不逃走的俘虏。
If thou 1ove must 1ove me,1et it be for naught
Except for 1oves sake on1y
But Iave me for Iaves sake.that evermore
Thou mayst 1ove on,through 1oves etemi1y.
如果你一心要爱我,那就别为了什么,只是为了爱才爱我......爱我,请只为了那爱,那么你就能永远地爱,直到爱的永恒。
If we had never met before,1 wou1d not have had the end1ess heart-brokenworries.Now a1I the efforts are made to forget each other.
或许如果我们从未遏上,我便会免掉无望的感伤,这无尽的努力为了相忘。
I a1ways ca11 you"SWEETHEART",
because youa1ways be the dearest.most important thing in a11 the wor1dto mebecause we share SO many things,because it means so much toknow you understand me and to fee1 your gent1e touchra1ways 1ove you,SWEETHEART,more than you cou1d ever guess.becauseyou are my everythin9my wor1d,my happiness.
我将永远叫你"宝贝".
因为你永远是我的天地中最亲爱最重要的人儿......因为我们同挑重担,因为知道你理解我,又有你依偎身旁......
我要永远爱你,宝贝,超过了你猜想的程度,因为你是我的一切......我的世界......我的幸福。
Im thankfu1 for the 1ove that fiIIs my wor1d with ioy and sharing and gives
such meaning to the things I d0.
rm thankfu1 for the Iave that fi11s my heart with trust and carin9rm thankfuI for the Iave Ive found in you.
我感谢使我的生活充满欢乐和温存的爱,我感谢使我的工作具有巨大意义的爱,我感谢使我的心装满信任和关怀的爱......我感谢你给了我爱。
In darkness of fantasy,you make me see the first 1ight at dawn,and youbreak the mystery of Venus.You are the first ray of sunshine in my 1ife,shin.ing at the boMom of my heart.
你使我在幻想的夜,看到初露的晨曦;你使启明星失去了神秘;你是我生命中的第一缕阳光,流动于我发热的心底。
1n my heart,you are a de1icate and e1egant essay and a beautifu1 and refined picture.
在我的你是一篇飘逸恬静的散文,是一幅素淡的图画。
In the scorching sun,your tendemess is a shade of greenery and a c1oud ofmoisture.In pro1onged sufferings,your smi1e is a cup of tea and a c1earstream of sprin9.
在烈日的烤炙下,你的柔情是一片绿阴,是一朵滋润的云;在焦渴的煎熬中,你的微笑是一杯凉茶,是一股清澈的泉。
In the thri11 of 1itt1e 1eaves I See the airs invisib1e dance,and in their g1immering the secret heart beats of the sky.
在细叶的战栗中,我看见了空气的隐形舞蹈,还在它们发出的微光里。看见了天空秘密的心跳。
Its more the thoughts within my heart,that make 1ife seem worthwhi1e!Andoften on a day 1ike this,1 wonder if you guess,how many times the thoughtof you has brought me happiness!
心底的思念,使生命有了意义。你可否知道,多少个这样的日子里,对你的声声呼唤带给你几多甜蜜!
rve 1ooked to you SO many times to See your happy smi1e.
rye COB to you for company to ta1k a 1itt1e vni1e.
rve 1aughed with and shared W1 you a wodd of specia1 things.
rve 1earned from you the precious ioys that on1y 1ove brings.我曾经多少次想看到你幸福的微笑,
我曾经陪伴你享受相对细语的美妙。我曾经和你一起欢笑,说不完的温馨,我曾经得到你只有爱情给予的欢欣。
I Jasmine is in a11 seasons.b1ossoms night and day.I miss you every minuteiust as iasmine b1ossoms a11 the time at day and at night.茉莉好像没有什么季节,在E/里,在夜里,时时开着小朵的清香的蓓蕾。想你.好像也没有什么分别,在日里,在夜里,在每一个恍惚的刹那间。
Unit 2 Presentab1e and Congratu1ant Wordsfor 1ove爱情赠言、贺言
I Just to have you near me brings me g1adness every day,
Just to know I have your 1ave means more than words can say.Just to know youre happy makes me very happy,t00,
And iust to have you a1ways with me a11 my dreams come true.只要有你在我身边,我天天都会高兴,
只要知道有你爱我,便是难以言表的庆幸。只要知道你幸福,我也感到幸福无比,只要永远和你在一起,我的欢乐便不在梦里。
1ove 1etter straight from your heart,
Keep US SO near whi1e apart.rm not a1one in the night,When I can have athe 1ove you write.I memorize very 1ine,I kiss the name that you sign.
情书来自你心中,牵住两地相思情。有你信中无尽爱,夜影孤灯不冷清。默默地背诵一行,热吻印在你的芳名。
1oves no TimeS foo1,though rosy 1ips and cheeksWithin his bending sick1es compass come;
1ove a1ters not with his brief hours and weeks,But bears if out even to the edge of doom.
爱不受时光的拨弄,尽管红颜和皓齿难免遭受时光的毒手;爱并不因瞬息的改变而改变,它巍然矗立直到末日的尽头。
Maybe you cant see how much you mean to me.You were the dawnbreaking the night,the promise of morning 1ight,fi11ing the wor1d surroundingme.
也许你看不出你对我有多么重要。你是冲破黑夜的黎明,是曙光的承诺,填满我周围的空间。
Moderate 1ove 1ike a trick1ing stream is the most precious.Marriage withoutups and downs is the happiest.Too much excitement bnngs bitterness.Toomuch romance presents confusion.Something simp1e,common and natura1is the most beautifu1.
涓滴成河的爱情最可贵,云淡风轻的婚姻最幸福,浓烈是苦,浪漫是脑筋还不够清楚,平实是绝对的美好。
Mutua1 understanding in fami1y 1ife is needed.Meeting of minds is necessa.ry,t00.
家庭生活中最重要的不仅是成员之间的心领神会,还需要心有灵犀一点通。
My bounfy is as bound1ess as the sea,my 1ove as deep,the more I give youto there,the more I have。for both are infinite.
我的慷慨像大海,无边无际;我的爱情像大海,高深莫测;我给予你越多,我将会越富有;因为爱情与慷慨在于无尽又无休。
My count1ess dreams can prove my remembering of you,with soft 1ove andbest wishes.
我无数次的梦都可以告诉你我的思念,还有我柔柔的情和最好的祝愿。
My deep 1ove to you carries me away into a reverie.Your gent1e and sweetwords make me in high spirits.永远永远地对你,我魂牵梦萦,你那柔语低言使我神爽心清。
My heart beats her waves at the shore of the wor1d and writes upon it hersignature in tears with the words."I 1ove you."
我的心在这世界的岸边激起她的波涛,还在上面用泪水签上她的名字道:"我爱你。"
My heart,with its 1apping waves of son9,1ongs to caress this green wor1d ofthe sunny day.我的心,溅着歌的波浪,想要拥抱着晴天的绿色世界。
My river is running to you.Am 1 we1come?0,the great sea.P1ease acceptme.
我的河在向你奔来:欢迎么?蓝色的海!嗨,海啊,接住我。
My thoughts shimmer with these shimmering 1eaves and my heart sings withthe touch of this sun1ight;my 1ife is g1ad to be f1oating with a11 things into theb1ue of space,into the dark of time.
我的思想因这些闪烁的叶儿闪光,我的心因这阳光的接触而歌唱;我的生命,乐于与万物河流到那蔚蓝的空间和漆黑的时间里去。
Never seek to te11 1hy 1ove,1ove that never to1d can be;For the gent1e wind doth moveSi1ent1y,invisib1y.
千万别想把爱情倾诉,爱情只能深藏在心里;因为那柔风的吹拂,无声无息,无影无迹。
No man has ever 1oved a woman more than I 1ove you.
任何爱过女人的男人,都不会像我这样爱你。
No New Years Day to ce1ebrate,in fad hereS iust another ordinary day,andUs1 want to say I 1ove you,1 mean it们m the bottom of my head.不是庆祝新年,这只是又一个平常的日子,而我只是要告诉你我爱你,这是我的肺腑之言。
No one in the wodd ever had a 1ove as sweet as my 1ove.There cou1d be noone as true as my 1ove.Why shou1d you break my heart and make me cry?世上从来没有过那么甜蜜的我对你的爱,再也不可能有人那么真诚地来爱你。为什么你却要揉碎我的心,让我伤心哭泣。
Nuptia1 1ove maketh mankind;friend1y 1ove perfedeth it;but wanton 1ovecorrupteth and embaseth
婚姻的爱创造人类;友谊的爱使人类进入完美境地;疯狂的爱使人类趋于败坏堕落。
Oh beauty,6nd thyse1f in 1ove,not in the f1attery of thy mirror.啊,美呀,在爱中找你自己吧,不要到你镜子的谄谀中去找呀。网
Oh my 1oves 1ike a red,red rose,
Thafs new1y sprung in June;
Oh my IoveS 1ike the me1odies,Thafs sweet1y p1ayd in 1une.
啊,我的爱人像朵红红的玫瑰,六月里迎风初开;啊,我的爱人像支甜甜的曲子,奏得合拍又和谐。
Swear not by the moon,the inconstant moon.That month1y changesin her circ1ed orb.1est that thy 1ove prove 1ikewise variab1e.
啊!不要指着月亮起誓,那变化无常的月亮,她月月都有盈亏圆缺。否则你的爱情也会像她一样无常。
Once an egg is broken,is impossib1e to reformwⅢremain brokenforever--my sad heart is 1ike such an e99.
像一只卵,一旦破碎,万难再修补复原,而只能永远是那压碎的卵,直到永远--我这忧郁的心也将如此!
One hour of a happy coup1e is worth one year of p1ain 1ivin9.
幸福情侣的每一小时的每寸光阴都抵得上平淡无奇生活的每一年。
One in 1ove fears no storm;he fears on1y the death of 1ove.
恋爱中人不怕风暴,而只惧怕爱情的终结。
On1y this handshake of thousands 1eaves p1easant sme11 1asting for threeyears.
万人丛中一握手,使我衣袖三年香。
Our dreams Qre youn9,and we both know they11 take US where we wantfo 90.Ho1d me now,touch me now,I don。t want to 1ive without you.
年轻的梦想会插上翅膀,带我们去那向往的地方。拥抱我,亲吻我,没有你,生活将暗淡无光。
Our 1ove is something beautifu1 that goes beyond the changing of the sea-sonS.
我们的爱情美好纯真,任凭四季变化,它永不改变。
Parting is indispensab1e despite seeing one off quite some 1ength of road.
For the cause,we have to bear the temporary per1in9.
送君千里,终有一别。为了事业,我们暂时忍受这离别之苦吧!
Passionate fee1ings are often compared to rough currents and gent1ebrooks.A sha11ow stream braw1s noisi1y.Deep water runs si1ent1y.
情感常被最好地比作洪流与溪水:浅则呱呱地作响,深则沉沉地静默。
P1ease don"make me be1ieve you are going away.Without you,my wor1dwi11 be b1ue,my 1ife gray,and my heart co1d.
请不要让我相信你会离我而去,没有你,我的世界会变得忧郁,我的生命会变得灰白,我的心会冷却。
Precious things are very fThat must be why theres iust one for you.可贵的东西世间稀少--
这正是为什么属于你的只有我一个。
Red berries grow in southern 1and.In spring they over1oad the trees.Gatherthem ti11 fu11 is your hand.Thev wou1d revive fond memories.红豆生南国,春来发几枝?愿君多采撷,此物最相思。
Regretfu1ness wi11 remain if you have no enough courage to have heart.t0.
heart ta1ks to your rose of 1ove.
没有勇气向心爱的玫瑰吐露真情,遗憾便走向未来。
Resped each other.1ove each other.1earn from each other.He1p each oth-er.Show concem for each other.Understand each other.Conso1e each oth.er.Encourage each other.互敬、互爱、互学、互助、互让、互谅、互慰、互勉。
say,what can I do for thee! Weary thee,grieve thee?1ean 013 thy shou1.der,new burdens to add?Weep my tears,over thee,making thee say?
Oh,ho1d me not,1ove me not.1et me retrieve thee.I 1ove-thee S0,dear,that I on1y can 1eave thee.
说吧,我能为你做些什么?......烦扰你......痛伤你?靠上我的肩膀......
添上新的重负?将泪水洒向你......使你不堪愁苦?噢,不要抱我--不要爱我。让我复原你!我多么爱你,爱人,我只能离开你。
Sending a basket of Va1entine wishes fi11ed with 1ots of 1ove of kisses!
寄去一篮子情人节的祝福,载满爱意,载满亲吻。
Shake hands for ever,cance1 a11 our VOWS,
And when we meet at any time again,Be it not seen in either of our browsThat we on iot of former 1ove retain.
握手告别,前誓一笔抹去,当我们今后再一次相遇,愿彼此脸上看不到一丝往日拥有过的柔情蜜意。
Sha11 I compare thee to a summeKs day?Thou aM more 1ove1y and more tem1perate.能否把你比作夏日璀璨?你却比炎夏更可爱温存。
1121 1 Since there is no he1p,come 1et us kiss and pad,Nay I have done,you get no more of me;And I am g1ad,yea,g1ad with amy heart,That thus so c1ean1y I myse1f can free.
既然无可挽留,过来让我们吻别吧。哦,不,吻别也不能留下什么给你;我高兴,真心真意地感到高兴,就这样彻底解放了自己。
1122I Since we paded yester eve,I do 1ove you,1ove,be1ieve.Twe1ve times dearer.twe1ve hours 1onger-
One dream deeper,one night strenger,One sun surer--thus much moreThan I 1oved you,1ove,before.
自从昨日傍晚我们离分,我真地爱你,爱人,请相信,十二分更珍贵,十二时更绵长--一个梦更深沉,一个夜更浓香,一个太阳更真--因此远远超过我爱你,爱人,在从前。
Smi1e is sunshine giving off warmth to US.Friendship is spdng bnnging com.
for1s to US.1ove is a f1ame forging invariabi1ity in 1ife.
微笑是阳光,它给人温暖;友谊是春风,它伴着抚慰;爱情是火焰。它锻造永恒。
Someday after we have mastered the air,the winds,the tides and gravity.we wi11 have for God the energies of 1ove.And then for the second time inthe history of the wor1d man wi11 discover fire.
掌握了空气、风、潮水和地心引力,人们又会为上帝产生爱的力量,在人类历史上又一次发现火。
Sometimes 1 get too busy or too preoccupied to try to say the 1itt1e things 1fee1 deep down insJde but knowing me the way you d0.I think that you canguess in my wor1d youre iust everything that I ca11"HAPPINESS".
有时我忙得晕头转向,竟不知对你说两句心底的话儿,但你总能理解我的心意。我想你能猜中,在我的天地里,你就是我"幸福"的象征。
Sound 1ove is not soon forgotten.
深挚的爱情持久难忘。
Stars in the sky are count1ess.Memories are end1ess.1et my songs p1ayedby guitar sing into your sweet dreams.
数不完的星星,数不完的记忆。弹起我心中的吉他,让心曲飞向远方,伴你进入甜甜的梦乡。
Star。1ight and dewdrops are waiting to fade at the bnght coming mornin9。
how can I make you stay in my beautifu1 dream?
星光和露珠就要在朝霞中消失,我怎样才能让你留在我美丽的梦境中呢?
Swa11ows bring a new year.A year of yearning passes.燕子声声里,相思又一年。
Sweetness of thy name fi11s my heart when 1 forget mine--1ike thy morningsun when the mist is me1ted.
你的名字的甜蜜充溢着我的心,而我忘掉了我自己的--就像你早晨的太阳升起来时,大雾便消失了。
Take me to your heart,for i1s there that I be1on9.Then wenever part.带我入你的心吧,因为那才是我所属的地方。这样我们就永不分离。
Teme you are mine.rbe yours through a11 the years,the end of time.请告诉我你是我的。岁岁年年,我都属于你,永远永远。
Teu me,dear,why can 1 pierce any target I WiI1but not my 1oves hearty告诉我。亲爱的,为什么我可以穿透任何我想要穿透的目标,却不能射穿我爱人的心?
Temporary parting deepens 1ove,whi1e 1ong separating strang1es 1ove.短暂的分离加深爱情,长期的分离扼杀爱情。
Thank you for the 1ove and affection you have shown throughout my 1ife.Thank you for not ho1ding a grudge or su1kin9.谢谢您对我一生的挚爱和关怀,谢谢您从不抱怨,从不愠怒。
That we wished t0in heaven,two birds with the wings of oneAnd togrow together on the earth,two branches of one tree.在天愿作比翼鸟,在地愿为连理枝。
The bif1er b1ast that round me b1aws,
Unheeded how1s,unheeded fas:
The cau1dness othy hearrs the cause0f amy care and pine,i0.
狂风在我的四周怒吹,它默默地叫,默默地坠,你那冷酷的心肠是原委,使我痛苦又悲哀,我的爱。
The co1dness of your hand remains in my hand.The co1dness of your heartremoves to my heart.You are care1ess about that.How can I be so?Youare nat senous but 1 am.
你手上的冰感呀,还留在我的手上,你心上的冰感呀,又移到我的心上。你虽是不关痛瘁,我怎能不痛不瘁?你虽是不痛不痒,我怎能不关痛瘁?e dew of the morning
Sunk chi11 on my brow;It fe1t 1ike the warningOfwhat I feeI now
Thy VOWS are a1I brokenAnd shore in its shame.那清晨的寒露冰结在我的额头--那感觉似乎预兆着我在此时的感受。
你的誓言都破碎了,轻浮是你的传名:我听人提你的名字,也为你无地自容。
The redness comesm your unpretending heart;the ye11owness0m yourwarmth and consideration;the greennessom your breathing of 1ifeBe-cause Of you,my 1ife ised wnf1 various co1ours.
这一抹红色是你质朴的心,金黄的是你给的温暖、体贴;而绿是你呼出的生命的气息......因为有了你,我的生活才如此多彩艳丽。
The roses you gave me have faded.The peta1s have fa11en away.Buffhe1ove tucked deep inside them has entered my heart to stay.
你赠的玫瑰减退了她的鲜嫩,花瓣也已凋零,而玫瑰深藏的你的爱,已长驻我的心扉。
The secret of successfu1 mordage rests with the attitude of taking disastersfor trif1es and never vice vers.
成功的婚姻的诀窍在于将一切灾难看做小事,不将任何小事看做灾难。
111e supreme happiness of 1ife is the conviction that we are 1oved;1oved forourse1ves,or rather,1oved in spite of ourse1ves.
人生的至高无上的幸福,莫过于确信自己被人所爱。为了自己,不如说,不在乎自己如何,反正被爱着。
There arent enough words to te11 you I 1ove you,not enough ways to showyou I care,not enough 1aughter and good times to wish you,not enoughwonderfuI moments to share.
Mi11ion bright momings wou1d not be too many,warm evenings foreverwor1d sti11 be too few-1 want you and need you SO much that it seemsthere arent enough days in 1ife time with you.
没有足够的语言能表达我对你的爱,没有足够的方式能表示我对你的关怀,没有足够的欢笑和愉快能让你享受,没有足够的美好时刻与你共度。一百万个明媚的早晨不嫌太多,永无终止的温馨的傍晚仍然太少--我要你,需要你已经到这程度,一辈子在一起还感到不足。
There is no beau idea1 in the wor1d.Soca11ed beau idea1 asks for mutua1 adapfabimy.Beau idea1 is equa1 to your best doing p1us your spouseS.
世上没有十全十美的人,真正的十全十美是双方互相适应。你应该是要求时方的五全五美,再加上自己的五全五美,去凑成十全十美。
There is no one beside thee,
And no one above thee;Thou stondes1 a1one,
As the nightinga1e sings
And my words that wou1d praiseThere are impodant things
For none can express thee.
Though ashou1d approve thee
I1ove thee S0,dear,that I on1y can 1ove thee.
无人与你同列,无人出你之上;你独自一人,如夜莺呜唱!我的颂扬之词如此乏力无奈,虽然一切都该对你称许!我如此爱你,爱人,我只能爱你。幽There is no paradise on earth equa1 to the union of 1ove and innocence.人世间最大的幸福莫如既有爱情又爱得纯洁无瑕。
There is no perfect marriage without 1ove.
缺少爱情既无美满婚姻。
There is nothing comparab1e to 1ove,which can arouse our passions toforge ahead for Ion goa1s.
没有一种激情比善良的爱情更能激发我们向往高尚和慷慨事物的心情了。
There is nothing stronger in the wodd than gent1eness.温柔的力量是无穷的。
Theres no one who is quite 1.ke you,for no one e1se cou1d be as fhough1fu1in as many ways as you have been to meand no one e1se cou1d doand say the specia1 things you do or ever mean as much to meTheresno one quite 1ike you.
没有那样像你的人,因为没有人能像你那样对我体贴入微......也没有任何人的一言一行能像你的言行那样叫我刻骨铭心......没有那样像你的人。
They do best,wh0,.f they cannot but admit 1ove,yet make it keep quarter:and server it who11y from their serious affairs。and actions of 1ife:for if ifcheck once with business.it troub1eth menS fortunes,and maketh men,that they can no ways be true to their own ends.
有一些人,即使心中有了爱,仍能约束它,使它不妨碍重大的事业。因为爱情一旦干扰情绪,就会阻碍人坚定地奔向既定的目标。
远行的人觉不出离别的痛楚;受苦的只是那留下的人。
Things change a 1otm year to year,but peop1e nice as you are sti11 ad。mired for what they are and a1so what they d0-so dont you change asing1e bit?Youre great the way you are.
年复一年,世事变迁不已,
像你这样好的人,怎叫我不眷恋依依?你怎么一点也没有变?
你真了不起!
Think of me sometimes whi1e a1ps and ocean dMde US,but they ever wi11,un1ess you wish.
长相思,天涯海角;情不断,山水难隔。
Thinking 1oving1y of you and hoping that you know
you add a specia1 happiness to days that come and 90,you give an extra spark1e to the ordinary things andyoure wished,with 1ove,the specia1 ioys.无限爱慕的思念捎给你一个信息,
你给流逝的岁月增添了醉人的情意。你让平凡的事儿发出耀眼的火花,心底的爱祝愿你沉浸在欢乐的海洋里。
We are de1ighted to receive the announcement of your marriage.P1easeaccept our sincerest congratu1ations and best wishes for a11 the good for-tune in the wodd.
我们高兴地获知你俩儿结婚之喜,谨向你们表示衷心的祝贺,愿你们拥有人世间的一切好运。
We want you to know we are thinking of you on your wedding day,andwishing you the best of everyfhing 1ife has to offer.
新婚良辰,我们都在祝福着你们。愿生活带给你们的一切都是最美好的。
We are thd11ed to hear about your weddin9.We both send you our 1oveand best wishes for a11 the good things in 1ife.
得知你们结婚的消息,十分激动。谨向你们表达我们的爱和良好的祝愿。
With hearty congratu1ations upon your marriage.May peace,hea1th,happiness and bnght future attend both of you unti1 the end.
恭贺你们喜结良缘。祝愿新郎新娘恩爱健康、幸福快乐、生活美满、白头偕老。
J114I We a11 ioin in heartiest congratu1ations and best wishes.我们一起共同向你表示衷心的祝贺和良好的祝愿。
Were de1ighted to hear the news of your marriage.We send you both our1ove and hope you wi11 have nothing but ioy and happiness in your 1ife t0。gether.
喜闻你们缔结良缘,寄去我们的祝福,愿你们快乐幸福,共度此生。
Wishing you a wor1d of happiness and 1ove as a11 your dreams come 1ure.但愿天从人愿,幸福与爱情无边。
Your happy marriage wi11 be ti11ed with every good things.
人间的一切幸福美好都会降临给你们甜蜜的婚姻。
Your union in wed1ock wⅢbe1e source of p1easure and happiness.Onthis specia1 occasion。p1ease accept my gift and heany b1essings.
你们的结合将是你们幸福与欢乐的源泉,在此良辰佳节请接受我的礼物和对你们美好婚姻的祝贺。
You have my earnest and warmest congmtu1ations on this event and good
wishes for a 1ong and happy 1ife.
May each succeeding year find you happier than fi1e one before.
谨以最热诚的祝颂,恭贺你此项大事,并愿你们美满幸福,白头偕老。愿你们的幸福与日俱增。
Your wedding card bnngs to me the happy news of your marnage.I con-gratu1ate you and trust that your mardage wi11 be a source of b1essing andhappiness to you both.
你的结婚卡片给我带来了你们结婚的喜讯,向你贺喜!我相信你们的结合是你们两人幸福与快乐的源泉。
You two makes a perfect coup1e.
Best wishes for many years of happiness for the two of you.你们是天生的一对,祝你们幸福到百年。
发表评论:
TA的推荐TA的最新馆藏[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&}

我要回帖

更多关于 手臂英文纹身带翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信