Well, the second life 中文版half of life, you can not be a man.这句英文怎么翻译呢?

翻译成英文!短文!_百度知道
翻译成英文!短文!
以为我能忘记,它愿用生命来博渔夫一笑。 真心离伤心最近 ,而你还站在她许下诺言的那一天,选择伤害别人,让我学会死心,就象是喝了一杯冰冷的水., 疲倦了的伤心。 痛过之后就不会觉得痛了,放下了个性,轻易地放弃了不该放弃的,就是从来不曾想起,回到两个世界.却轻而易举。心里的痛又有谁能感觉到。 你是我猜不到的不知所措。 我放下了尊严.,唯一的感觉是伤 伤 伤,闭上眼,我是你想不到的无关痛痒,有的只会是一颗冷漠的心 .;伤害。 我想哭.。 鱼上钩了,却永远也不会忘记 。 多谢你的绝情。 我赢了所有人。 脸上的快乐.,我决定不掉泪,都只是因为放不下你,然后一滴一滴凝成热泪,我记忆里的童话已经慢慢的融化,放下了固执。 走完同一条街。 幸福对我说,爱也是种伤害,选择伤害自己。 无法拒绝的是开始 ,可是我已经不知道该怎么流泪了。 所谓最难忘的。 有时,幸福得有些难过,当时只道是寻常,那是因为鱼爱上了渔夫,谁为谁心疼。 想你的时候有些幸福。 我真的爱你,你人在哪里,坚持了不该坚持的。 你走的那天。这个夏天没有给我惊喜……有些事一转身就一辈子。 人生最遗憾的! 什么叫快乐。 淋过雨的空气,但流下的眼泪.。 谁把谁真的当真,分开也是另一种明白。 喜欢一个人没有错,错就错在喜欢一个不喜欢自己的人。 她的心早已变换了季节。 不是不死心是死不了心。最初不相识。残忍的人.,迎着风撑着眼帘用力不眨眼,你还太小.,才知道,莫过于,固执地.也许并不容易。
不幸的人才要更坚强,但却输掉了你,别人看得到,却没有骗到自己。 上一次微笑着入睡是什么时候?就是掩饰自己的悲伤对每个人微笑,无法抗拒的是结束,最终不相认。 在原谅与绝望之间游荡。 我在过马路。 等待.,善良的人。 人生若只如初见? 当眼泪流下来思念一个人的滋味
提问者采纳
. Unfortunately. This summer did not give me surprise . Wandering between the forgiveness and despair., love is also the kinds of injuries. Well-being said to me, shut our eyes, tired of the sad. The day you go., than, it would be wrong in like a dislike themselves, people should be stronger, then drop by drop cemented tears. There are some things turned around on a lifetime. Fish hooked, hurt ., before we know, but I do not know how in tears, thinking that I could forget! What is happiness.. I put down the dignity and put down the character. Like a person is not wrong, and stubbornly adhere to the should not be adhered to, sadness to some degree, the only feeling is that injury injury injury. I want to cry. I was crossing the road. The last time to fall asleep with a smile What is time, where you were. When you want some happiness. I won all but lost you, never mind, and some can only be a cold heart. After the pain had not felt pain. may not be easy. Wait , happiness. Can not refuse to start, my memory of the fairy tale has been slowly melting. Has completed the same street back to two worlds, I have decided not to tears, should not give up easily abandoned. Was not unwilling to give up is not die heart. Who have felt the pain of heart., but shed tears. If only life, others see, I am you can not think of the innocuous, such as strike through., unable to resist an end. ., so I learned to give up hope.... The so-called the most memorable, all just because you are not fit. Thank you for your Away. Latest from the sad really. Happy faces, choose to injure himself. but easy., put down the stubborn, leaning on eye toward the wind force does not blink. Cruel person chooses to hurt other people.. Sometimes, separate is another way to understand. The rain poured off the air, but did not deceive themselves. Her heart had a season of transformation, when people say that unusual. I really love you. Lifes overwhelmed. Initially did not know the final phase is not identified, who for whom distressed, and you still standing by her promised the day. Who who is really seriouslyMiss a person&#39, you are too small, good people. You are my guess&#39? When the tears stream down? Is to cover up their grief for everyone smile, they will never forget, and it is because the fish fell in love with the fisherman, it was willing to laugh with their lives to Bs taste is like drinking a glass of cold water
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英文翻译 求求达人帮帮忙 帮我翻译一篇文章 真的很急啊 谢谢达人们了。 要人工翻译 只有15了 全给了_百度知道
求英文翻译 求求达人帮帮忙 帮我翻译一篇文章 真的很急啊 谢谢达人们了。 要人工翻译 只有15了 全给了
读《会说话-减少奋斗30年》有感
读了这篇文章后,我觉得与其说这是一篇教我怎么去说话的文章,倒不如说这是一篇在教我怎么做人做事的文章。
我是一名在2010年7月份高中毕业的学生,出来了一年有多了,在做事做人方面的经验很浅。今日有幸读了这文章,才发现自己的太多不足之处。在这其中有十条建议,不应该说是建议,应该说是良训较为合适吧。这十条良训讲得很有道理,在这个社会中学到了必然会终身受益,同时我也将其收入我的人生的记事本里从而警戒自己。在文订耿斥际俪宦筹为船力章的最后,也谈到了很多的做人做事的道理。
有位高中同学和我说过:做事即做人,别看做人两字写得那么简单,其实做起来是很难的。我很认同这句话。
文章中说到了让我感到最深刻的就做人就要有目标,这里说到的做人要有目标让我想起了以前懵懂的事情了。记得读书的时候,自己的心不在读书上,整天想着怎么打好羽毛球:打着打着,又想写写书法:又一段时间后,又想玩玩其他的东西。太多想法了。记得英文老师还和我说过,如果你把你的心思放在学英文上面的话,你的成绩绝对不止这样。结果在高三的第二个学期,我的英文成绩排在了在全级的前20名内。的确如此,只要有目标并且朝着那个目标不断的前进,那么成功就会在不远的地方向你招手了。同时也让我想起了一本书叫《在刀口上舔血的狼》,其中又说到了做人要有目标。这本书是一位初中的同学介绍给我看的。我还依然记得那个例子,有一个皇帝的儿子。不幸遇到了几个甘愿堕落的损友,这些损友们带他去做了很多坏事,同时也在这位皇帝的儿子面前做了很多有损道德的事。然后这些损友们问他:我们在你面前做了这么的坏事,你为什么不学坏啊?他就回答他们道:我一生出来就是做皇帝的命,同时我也只做一位好皇帝应该做的事。事实也是这样,只要认定了目标,并且朝着这个方向不断努力,总有一天会到达成功的彼岸的。
我的目标就是建立属于自己的科技公司。
我相信我会变成一只在浩瀚蓝天的雄鹰的。
提问者采纳
我来试试吧 。。My impressions of after reading“
if you got a smooth tongue you would be struggle less for 30 years.”After reading this essay, I considered that it would be an essay that can teach me how to be a real man rather than teach me how to speak.I was graduated from high school in july,2010. i have been more than a year absent from school and lack of experience in how to conduct myself in society. Today
I have the honor to read this essay then found I have many
shortcomings. There are ten advices in this, but it may be more suitable to definite as good lessons but not advices. The ten
reasonable
and if you got on
y订耿斥际俪宦筹为船力ou may benefit from it forever.
I will list it to my life memo pad and warn myself. In the last part of the essay it also refers to many principles on how to conduct myself and do with things in daily life. I remembered
a classmate of high school once told me that how to do with things is equal to how to conduct yourself .Do not look down the words ”how to be a real man” and you will find it difficult to do .I really agree with it.One of the most memorable images of this essay is that being a man you must have the goal of your life. The words reminded me of my young and ingenuous past. I remembered when I was a student I rarely
my attention on study and always thought how to play badminton well. I am not persisting it for a long time then changed
into calligraphy .After a period of time ,I was interesting in many other things。 So
My English teacher once told me “if you concentrated your attention on your English study your score must not be like
this .” At last in the second semester of my Senior Three, my English score ranked
in the top 20. Granted, as long as you have a goal and work toward your objectives consistently ,
the success is waiting for you . And I called to mind that there once a book named “a wolf licking up blood
on the cut”, it also said about the goal in one’s life. A classmate of
middle school
introduced it to me. I still remembered that case said there once a
who encountered
some slatternly friends unfortunately , these injurious friends guided him to do a lot of bad things, and also did lots of evil deeds in the presence of the prince. Then these injurious friends asked him:” we have done many bad things in the presence of you , but why did you never be corrupted by these bad examples?” He answered:” I was born with the fate of being a king, so
things that a wise king should do .” so does the fact,
if only you firm the goal , and work for it persistently, you will be
bound to triumph sooner or later.And my goal is to
organize a scientific & technical corporation of my own.I believe I will be a tercel
soaring through the sky.自己翻的 。。。。你看下成不 。。。
最好真心评价下 。。谢谢
恩,不错不错,真的非常感谢您。
提问者评价
就你吧,哎,,,,无奈不可以全给每个啊。。。。。。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Thoughts on &talk with talent,Reduce struggle for 30 years&
After reading this passage, I think this is not only a passage which teach me how to talk with talent, but also a passage teach me how to behave and act.
I am a student who graduated at july 2010, I leave home for about one year, so I have less experiences in how to behave and act. Today i am very lucky to read this passage, now I found I have too much shortcomings. The passage includes 10 suggestions, maybe I should call them theories of life. The ten theories of life is very useful, I believe if you can benefit a lot in the society if you learn them. At the same time , I will keep thes...
真的非常感谢您,但是分数只可以给一个人。
个个都那么厉害,我真的不知道给谁好。
Reaction to 《be good at speaking-reduced struggle 30 years》
After read the article, I think which is to teach me how to be a man much more than to teach me how to go to speak.
I have got less experience in about one year, since I graduated from high school in July, 2010.Sunddly I was aware that there are so many thing I could handle more better after read this article. There are ten very reasonable recommendations, Just be called for good medicines. If you can apply for them in the society it will benefit for all one's life, Therefore them will be written into my notepad as warning sticker. At the end of the article, and also talked about a lot of ...
Read& can talk - reduce the struggle for 30 years&.
After reading this article, I think it is a teach me how to speak this article, but rather it is an article to teach me how to do things in life the.
I am a month in 2010 7 high school students, out of more than a year, the person working experience is shallow. Today, had the honor to read this article, I found myself too many deficiencies. The ten proposal, should not say is suggested, should say is a good training is more appropriate. The ten good training very reasonable, in the society learned will benefit from life, and I will be their income my notepad to alert their. At the end of the art...
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁看看这两句英语句子有没有问题?1)so,I really think your English is very good..Well down!As a man,I was surprised yours.2)hehe~Not well down ,it's well done .The last sentence should be "You surprise me." 顺便翻译一下.(不要用翻译软件啦.我看不懂额)~
所以,我真的觉得你的英语非常棒.干得好(down应该为done)!同样是人.我觉得你令人难以置信.不是 well down应该是well done(干得好 此纠正上句单词错误 意思同上).最后一句应该是“你使我惊奇.”
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码急求英语谚语(带翻译)_百度知道
急求英语谚语(带翻译)
提问者采纳
说一遍。 Observation is the best teacher。 First impressions are half the battle. 讲礼貌不吃亏。 Good watch prevents misfortune。 A friend without faults will never be found。 He is wise that is honest。 A man becomes learned by asking questions. 事后诸葛亮好当. 吠犬不咬人,t claim to know what you don&#39. 不经历风雨。 Experience must be bought. 遗臭万年。 Health is better than wealth. 什么人交什么朋友,近墨者黑. 蛋未孵先数雏. 亡羊补牢. 一朝情意淡。 A fox may grow gray,再多就可耻. 问路总比迷路好。 Many heads are better than one。 Experience is the father of wisdom and memory the mother, a gain in your wit。 If you sell the cow。 Children are what the mothers are. 一心不可二用。 Genius is nothing but labor and diligence,聪明孩子也变傻。 Life is not all roses, but death&#39。 Adversity leads to prosperity。 It is easier to get money than to keep it。 Do it now,两次小,没人同情。 Choose an author as you choose a friend. 世上无难事. 自嘲者不会让人见笑,不见泰山。 Nothing seek。 He that will not work shall not eat。 Content is better than riches, twice shy。 If you venture nothing. 善有善报. 吃一堑. 先学走. 失败是成功之母,差之千里。 Necessity is the mother of invention。 Heaven never helps the man who will not act. 海底捞月. 猫有九条命。 Let the cat out of the bag。 Fool&#39, an old beggar. 进攻是最好的防御. 十年树木. 明枪易躲. 小洞不补。 Old friends and old wines are best。 Kings go mad. 欲速则不达。 Business is business. 病从口入. 岁月既往. 背后说好话。 Envy has no holidays. 新官上任三把火. 陈酒味醇. 人生苦短. 要想活得痛快。 Empty vessels make the greatest sound,转业不聚财。 One never loses anything by politeness. 爱屋及乌,马善被人骑,印象最深. 己所不欲. 心旷神怡。 One man&#39. 针锋相对,后悔已迟。 Habit cures habit. 萝卜青菜. 学习的敌人是自己的满足. 失之毫厘. 穷则思变, no gains。 Lookers-on see more than players. 覆水难收,叫天何用. 朽木不可雕;s business is nobody&#39. 来而不往非礼也。 A word spoken is past recalling. 结果好. 得朋友难,两个和尚抬水喝. 没有付出就没有收获;t everything。 Little things amuse little minds,坏人越学越坏,人有旦夕祸福. 耳朵发烧. 逆水行舟. 兼听则明。 Guilty consciences make men cowards. 谨慎消灾. 众口铄金。 Four eyes see more than two. 禁果格外香,智者不耻下问. 机遇偏爱善断之人。 Friends are thieves of time。 Good for good is natural. 英雄犯大错误. 吸取他人教训。 He is not laughed at that laughs at himself first, but prepare for the worst. 勤奋是成功之母. 近朱者赤. 没有朋友, love my dog。 No cross. 世上唯有贫穷可以不劳而获;s choice is not felt. 说大话者多谎言。 An ounce of luck is better than a pound of wisdom, by conversation we polish it。 Do well and have well。 Fact speak louder than words。 Happiness takes no account of time. 宁为玉碎. 什么样的老师教什么样的学生. 没有消息就是好消息, not rich。 A new broom sweeps clean。 Cry for the moon,朋友是老的亲。 He knows most who speaks least. 谎言终究是谎言. 没有苦就没有乐,不怕鬼叫门. 血浓于水. 人人都有弱点。 He who makes constant complaint gets little compassion。 Love at first sight. 前车之鉴. 健全的精神寓于健康的身体. 人生在世. 收获与风险并存。 Measure for measure。 A good beginning makes a good ending。 Count one&#39。 Great barkers are no biters. 惺惺相惜. 常客令人厌;t fall. 富不过三代. 没有妒忌就没有爱情. 妻贤身体好是男人最大的财富, easy go. 杀鸡取卵,幼稚可笑. 物以类聚. 心贪手长。 Never judge from appearances. 滚石不生苔. 集思广益。 Misfortunes never come alone,不如运气. 自助者天助,为时未晚;s eyes. 正人先正己。 Ot put off till tomorrow what should be done today。 Knowledge is power. 狗肚子盛不得四两油. 朋友之间也会保持距离. 先苦后甜. 凡事不可半途而废,再学跑。 An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. 谁笑到最后,流芳百世. 水火无情,只要肯登攀. 有利必有弊。 Nature is the true law. 不要不懂装懂。 Love is blind. 知足者常乐. 羊毛出在羊身上. 自信是走向成功的第一步. 胜者为王。 Do as you would be done by. 有心栽花花不发. 来也匆匆。 No one can call back yesterday. 经验是智慧之父。 A bad workman always blames his tools,身上不能背债。 All that ends well is well. 门门精通。 Come what may. 旧瓶装新酒,样样不顺眼。 A good conscience is a soft pillow. 万事开头难. 有个好习惯。 Nothing is so necessary for travelers as languages。 Hasty love,露相非真人。 Never fish in trouble water。 Gold will not buy anything. 种瓜得瓜. 需要是发明的动力;s sons seldom do well, slow to speak. 没有追求就没有收获。 If you make yourself an ass. 不要班门弄斧. 不做亏心事. 一见钟情。 Great trees are good for nothing but shade。 Constant dripping wears away a stone. 患难见真情。 Love is full of trouble,才是真朋友,做得难。 A man without money is no man at all. 观察是最好的老师。 Lies have short legs, soon cold. 人人负责,老大徒伤悲. 良好的开端是成功的一半。 No sweet without sweat. 瓮中之鳖, shame on me. 风水轮流转。 Every day is not Sunday. 做你的吧,种豆得豆。 A liar is not believed when he speaks the truth。 A cat has 9 lives. 军人以服从命令为天职. 没有生而知之者。 Many hands make light work。 Like teacher. 别惹麻烦,莫非王土。 Justice has long arms。 Jack of all trades and master of none。 Judge not from appearances, and the people suffer for it. 好人越学越好。 Like father。 Love me。 Never say die。 Nothing in the world is difficult for one whos lesson,相伴一生. 母爱永恒。 Business is the salt of life。 Eat to live。 First come. 经常诉苦。 Lies can never changes fact。 No pains。 A good book is a good friend. 听宜敏捷。 Every man for himself,谁笑得最好。 Lost time is never found again. 蜡烛照亮别人。 Better late than never. 眼不见,百年树人. 一朝被蛇咬. 好事不出门。 Fools has fortune, like daughter。 A good wife health is a man&#39. 亲兄弟。 It never rains but it pours。 A faithful friend is hard to find. 人吃饭是为了活着. 君王发狂. 君子之交淡如水. 事实胜于雄辩。 Money isn&#39,单怕站. 上当一回头. 善始者善终。 First think and then speak。 Nothing is to be got without pains but poverty。 Even reckoning makes long friends, but my daughter is my daughter all the days of her life。 Don&#39。 Make hay while the sun shines. 入乡随俗, God disposes。 Don&#39. 人心不足蛇吞象。 Es fault is other man&#39. 行为漂亮才算美。 A man of words and not of deeds is like a garden full of weeds,为了学习. 不要自找麻烦。 One cannot put back the clock. 引狼入室. 血债血偿. 无风不起浪。 Hear all parties。 Cannot see the wood for the trees。 One boy is a boy,就得吃苦. 谁都有得意的时候。 All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy。 No man is born wise or learned, don&#39,人无完人. 身正不怕影子斜,却毁灭了自己,成事在天. 脚踏两条船, but wise men learn much from fools. 孤芳自赏,坏事传千里,人人都成了勇士。 A candle lights others and consumes itself,只怕有心人。 My son is my son till he has got him a wife, like pupil。 Learning makes a good man better and ill man worse,样样稀松,学到老。 It is never too old to learn. 坐失良机。 Knowledge makes humble. 文如其人. 三个臭皮匠. 昨日不会重现. 争分夺秒效率高,只能使人失去朋友. 寡言者智. 不要揽事过多。 Fields have eyes. 抱最好的愿望。 Make your enemy your friend. 人人平等. 一年之计在于春,自卖自夸。 It is better to die when life is a disgrace. 勇者无惧。 A wise head makes a close mouth。 Fools grow without watering,旁观者清. 条条大路通罗马. 吃一堑. 爱情不能强求。 An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. 做贼心虚. 一个和尚挑水喝. 智者千虑。 Man is the soul of the universe. 小心驶得万年船。 Learn and live. 情人眼里出西施. 普天之下. 公事公办. 小人无大志;t trouble trouble until trouble troubles you. 外出旅行。 Friends must part. 闪光的不一定都是金子。 Ls door. 一本好书. 不学无术. 东西是新的好,以牙还牙。 No smoke without fire, someos child is handsome,言宜缓行. 需要之时方知友。 No man is content. 一箭双雕。 He is lifeless that is faultless. 初次见面,唯死难逃;t have too many irons in the fire,天塌不下来,应求少而精,人以群分。 By reading we enrich the mind,绳锯木断,今日毕,天诛地灭。 Friends agree best at distance,不进则退。 Life is but a span. 不入虎穴。 A joke never gains an enemy but loses a friend。 Complacency is gate。 Let bygones be bygones。 A cat may look at a king. 循序渐进. 大智若愚。 No way is impossible to courage, heaven won&#39。 If you run after two hares. “您先请”是礼貌. 隔墙有耳。 Nothing is difficult to the man who will try。 Every advantage has its disadvantage。 No living man all things can。 Everybody&#39,语言最要紧. 火是一把双刃剑。 A good fame is better than a good face。 If you want knowledge,事事皆不难, three boys no boy,做最坏的打算;t put the cart before the horse. 良药苦口,无心插柳柳成荫。 He sets the fox to keep the geese。 Every man has his faults. 不怕慢。 A little knowledge is a dangerous thing。 One hour today is worth two tomorrow。 None are so blind as those who won&#39。 Man proposes. 一报还一报。 Life without a friend is death。 Like for like. 人是万物之灵,糊涂一时. 行善积德. 一知半解. 朋友之间不分彼此。 Every man is the architect of his own fortune. 想不犯错误. 永不言败,就一切都好,集腋成裘. 天网恢恢。 A good medicine tastes bitter,长一智,不为桀亡。 Confidence in yourself is the first step on the road to success。 Learn not and know not。 Better to ask the way than go astray. 人生并不是康庄大道,时不再来, nothing have, good for evil is manly,不用请医生. 儿子婚前是儿子. 大树底下好乘凉。 Courtesy on one side only lasts not long, the same today and forever。 No garden without its weeds. 活到老,自己才会走运. 恐惧源于无知. 聚沙成塔. 实磨无声空磨响,满瓶不动半瓶摇. 金无足赤. 先来后到. 健康就是幸福. 人不可貌相。 No news is good news. 浓缩的都是精品. 不要小题大做. 不劳动者不得食,老友情深. 谨慎和勤奋才能抓住机遇, you will catch neither。 A leopard cannot change its spots。 Great minds think alike,本性难移。 Harm set。 A man is known by his friends. 过去的就让它过去吧. 好景不常在。 A hedge between keeps friendship green。 Love cannot be compelled. 欢乐不觉时光过。 Easier said than done. 瑞雪兆丰年。 A light heart lives long。 A constant guest is never welcome,满盘皆输。 One good turn deserves another. 逆境出人才. 天下没有不散的筵席. 少壮不努力。 Every little helps a mickle,摔得越重, no crown. 以眼还眼. 再好的朋友也有分手的时候。 None are so deaf as those who won&#39. 与其挂在嘴上, like fruit. 强中自有强中手. 没有不长草的园子, first served。 A man cannot spin and reel at the same time。 Misfortune tests the sincerity of friends. 自己不动. 忌妒之人无宁日. 真人不露相。 All rivers run into sea。 A friend is never known till a man has need, but never good. 夫善则妻贤. 一天一苹果。 Custos haste is no speed. 不鸣则已. 吹牛与说谎本是同宗. 不要本末倒置。 Kill two birds with one stone. 聪明才智, you will have nothing. 一言既出. 良机勿失。 Fire and water have no mercy。 As a man sows, always a thief,虽生犹死。 If a man deceives me once. 健康胜过财富。 Happy is the man who learns from the misfortunes of others。 He who makes no mistakes makes nothing,海不可斗量. 视而不见。 All good things come to an end。 Every dog has his day。 Kings have long arms. 一心不能二用. 只有死人才不犯错误. 只会用功不玩耍. 天有不测风云. 说得容易。 A good husband makes a good wife. 不要混水摸鱼。 It is easy to open a shop but hard to keep it always open. 聪明不是挂在嘴上。 Handsome is he who does handsomely。 He that climbs high falls heavily,一鸣惊人. 充耳不闻. 不耻下问才能有学问. 王婆卖瓜。 Love is never without jealousy. 事业是人生的第一需要。 Like knows like. 早睡早起身体好。 A fair death honors the whole life. 人过半生。 Great wits have short memories,不如做一遍。 Every heart has its own sorrow. 孩子是自己的好. 健康是最大的财富。 It takes three generations to make a gentleman. 一着不慎。 Diamond cuts diamond. 知识就是力量。 A year&#39. 爱情是盲目的。 Far from eye,百花齐放春满园. 事实胜于雄辩。 Obedience is the first duty of a soldier。 Not to advance is to go back。 A bird in the hand is worth than two in the bush。 A mother&#39. 各人有各人的苦恼. 博学使人谦逊。 An hour in the morning is worth two in the evening. 不入虎穴. 骗人发不了财。 One false move may lose the game。 Like a rat in a hole。 Hope for the best. 爬得越高。 Industry is the parent of success。 Never too old to learn。 All roads lead to Rome。 Fear always springs from ignorance。 Once a man and twice a child. 愚者不学无术。 An apple a day keeps the doctor away。 Not to know what happened before one was born is always to be a child. 摸清情况再行动。 Life is half spent before we know what it is。 Murder will out. 死得其所。 Do as the Romans do。 It is plan starts with spring,女儿终生是女儿. 贵人多忘事,各有所爱, but not live to eat,暗箭难防, shame on him. 百闻不如一见;s business, two boys half a boy。 He who risks nothing gains nothing。 Every mother&#39。 Don&#39. 人不为己。 He is a fool that forgets himself. 眼泪干得最快。 Don&#39。 Offense is the best defense. 历史往往重演, and woods have ears, far from heart, harm get,不为尧存。 Be swift to hear,败者为寇. 呆人有呆福,勿施于人。 Creep before you walk。 False friends are worse than bitter enemies. 谎言站不长。 A single flower does not make a spring. 化敌为友。 Great men have great faults. 先想后说。 Greedy folks have long arms。 Many things grow in the garden that were never sown there,大洞吃苦. 众人拾柴火焰高. 伟大的抱负造就伟大的人物。 Faults are thick where love is thin. 一见钟情难维久。 No man can do two things at once. 耳濡目染,十年怕井绳,方知天命。 Like author。 One eyewitness is better than ten hearsays。 Custom makes all things easy, nothing find, you sell her milk too。 I cannot be your friend and your flatterer too,赛过诸葛亮。 An old dog cannot learn new tricks. 泄漏天机,以德报怨大丈夫. 以德报德是常理。 Learn to walk before you run. 老狗学不出新把戏, never too late to turn. 创业容易守业难. 谋事在人。 All things are difficult before they are easy. 要想求知,心不烦. 朋友是时间的窃贼. 爱情充满烦恼. 择书如择友. 说谎者即使讲真话也没人相信. 敌人逃窜时。 Easy come. 时钟不能倒转,百姓遭殃. 钱不是万能的. 一分钱难倒英雄汉。 Lt complain if people ride you. 聪明一世。 Cheats never prosper. 美名胜过美貌. 凡事总是由难而易。 Failure is the mother of success,犹如花园光长刺。 All are brave when the enemy flies,但活着不是为了吃饭. 知音难觅,三个和尚没水喝。 A snow year。 Look before you leap. 众口难调。 A close mouth catches no flies。 He is not fit to command others that cannot command himself。 Health is happiness. 不善始者不善终. 朋友不能阿谀奉承。 Keep good men company and you shall be of the number。 A still tongue makes a wise head。 A good beginning is half done。 Caution is the parent of safety。 Once bitten。 A burden of one&#39。 Every mas chickens before they are hatched。 He is a good friend that speaks well oft know。 Fortune knocks once at least at every man&#39. 光说空话不做事。 A straight foot is not afraid of a crooked shoe. 活着. 有其父必有其子。 Birds of a feather flock together。 Bad news has wings. 挣钱容易攒钱难,必定落空,治疗为辅, a rich year,t hear。 Fire is a good servant but a bad master。 It is easy to be wise after the event. 远水救不了近火。 Nothing brave. 世上没有万事通。 Even Homer sometimes nods。 Happy is he who owes nothing,等于没人负责. 不懂世故。 A friend in need is a friend indeed. 纸包不住火. 读书使人充实. 自己的命运自己掌握。 Doing is better than saying,做贼一世。 Blood it make a mountain out of a molehill. 一花独放不是春。 No pleasure without pain。 Care and diligence bring luck. 良药苦口利于病。 Honesty is the best policy. 害人害己,明算账。 A little pot is soon hot, ignorance makes proud,交谈使人精明,一去不回。 Barking dogs seldom bite,不为瓦全。 A miss is as good as a mile,有人念叨。 Between friends all is common. 偷盗一次. 人善被人欺。 Great hopes make great man,就一事无成. 一次老。 Each bird love to hear himself sing. 静以修身,自欺欺人。 Every potter praises hit pot. 积习难改。 A merry heart goes all the way。 He is a wise man who speaks little. 天才不过是勤奋而已. 一失足成千古恨。 New wine in old bottles,身教言传;t try to teach your grandmother to suck eggs。 A great talker is a great liar,积毁销骨, you must toil for it。 He laughs best who laughs last,去也匆匆;After you&#39。 If your ears glow。 Beauty lies in the love&#39。 Old sin makes new shame。 History repeats itself。 Good health is over wealth,疏而不漏,事事顺利。 Adversity makes a man wise。 Blood will have blood,失朋友易。 Every door may be shut, but friends when old。 Books and friends should be few but good。 A bad thing never dies。 Fortune favors those who use their judgement。 All that glitters is not gold. 不进则退. 世上无难事,驷马难追。 &#39。 Everything is good when new。 Good medicine for health tastes bitter to the mouth。 Far water does not put out near fire。 Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, and the devil takes the hindmost. 有其母必有其女. 分秒必争. 祸不单行。 No rose without a thorn。 Nothing drie is good manners. 心病还需心药医。 It is no use crying over spilt milk. 黄金并非万能,必有一失。 He who does not advance loses ground. 习惯是后天养成的,焉得虎子。 Forbidden fruit is sweet. 愚者忘乎所以。 Don&#39。 Don&#39. 没有不带刺的玫瑰;t see。 A sound mind in a sound body。 A bully is always a coward,不如落实在行动上. 好书如挚友。 It is the unforeseen that always happens. 天行有常;s best wealth. 读书如交友. 凡事都应量力而行. 英雄所见略同. 机不可失。 Fools learn nothing from wise men. 江山易改。 A little body often harbors a great soul. 爱挑的担子不嫌重. 不会撑船怪河弯。 Do nothing by halves。 No man is wise at all times. 一日之计在于晨。 A man can do no more than he can,怎么见彩虹。 God helps those who help themselves. 做人诚信为本. 不可以貌取人。 A stitch in time saves nine. 预防为主。 Don&#39. 患难见真情. 一叶障目。 A boaster and a liar are cousins-german. 好狗不挡道。 It is the first step that costs troublesome。 Losers are always in the wrong。 Example is better then percept。 A young idler,记忆是智慧之母. 当局者迷. 戏谑不能化敌为友,长一智,无知使人骄傲, wealthy and wise。 Like tree。 A rolling stone gathers no moss. 诚实者最明智。 It is too late to grieve when the chance is past, if he deceives me twice。 A friend is easier lost than found,焉得虎子。 Great men&#39。 Give a dog a bad name and hang him. 没有十全十美的朋友. 色厉内荏。 Every man has his weak side. 今日事. 海纳百川. 水滴石穿, so he shall reap。 A good book is the best of friends. 一鸟在手胜过双鸟在林。 A fall into a pit。 Actions speak louder than words英语谚语500句 A bad beginning makes a bad ending
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
一、It is impossible to love and to be wise.
要爱又兼有理性是不可能的。
二、I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
三、No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
四、It is impossible to love and to be wise.
要爱又兼要理性是不可能的
五、Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
用他的方式爱你也是真爱
六、To love and to be loved is the greatest ha...
Obedience is the first duty of a soldier军人以服从命令为天职。
Observation is the best teacher.观察是最好的老师。
Offense is the best defense.进攻是最好的防御。
Old friends and old wines are best.陈酒味醇,老友情深。
Old sin makes new shame.一失足成千古恨。
Once a man and twice a child.一次老,两次小。
Once a thief, always a thief.偷盗一次,做贼一世。
Once bitten, twice shy.一朝被蛇咬,十年怕井绳。
One boy is a boy, two boys half a boy, three boys no boy.
一个和尚挑水喝,两个和尚抬水喝,三个和尚没水喝。
One cannot put back the clock.时钟不能倒转。
One eyewitness is better than ten hearsays.百闻不如一见。
One false move may lose t...
No pain no gains.没有付出。没有收获。
1.爱屋及乌 Love me, love my dog.
2.百闻不如一见 Seeing is believing.
3.比上不足比下有余 worse off than some,
to fall short of the best, but be better than the worst.
4.笨鸟先飞 A slow sparrow should make an early start.
5.不眠之夜 white night
6.不以物喜不以己悲 not pleased by external gains, not saddened by personnal losses
7.不遗余力 do one's best
8.不打不成交 No discord, no concord.
9.拆东墙补西墙 rob Peter to pay Paul
10.辞旧迎新 bid farewell to the old
ring out the old year and ring in the new
11.大事化小小事化了 try first to make their mistake sound less se...
英语谚语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 in the second half 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信