youcani can read 音频it转折句

I have ____ this book.You can take it away.A.to read.B.read.C.reading.D.reads
B.我已经读过这本书了,你可以拿走了.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
B.read 过去分词与have构成完成时我已(读过)这本书了,你可把它拿走.
扫描下载二维码英语,补全对话.从方框中选择句子完成对话,有两句为多余项.A:Hello!This is Follow Me.Can I help you?B:Yes.76 A:What are your problems?B:First,77 A:Take it easy.Why not read aloud to practice it?B:OK,I’ll try it.78 A:Listening to more tapes will help improve your listening skills.B:What about new words?I can’t remember them.A.You should try to guess the meaning of them.79 B:Thank you very much.A:You’re welcome.80 A.I hope your English will improve soon.B.Also I can’t understand the teacher in class.C.I have some problems with English.D.Why don’t you join an English language club?E.I can’t get the pronunciation right.F.You can write the new words in your notebook and study them at home.G.Then you can look them up in a dictionary if necessary.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码chinese you can read it
中文你看得懂吧
I'm loving the Abbey Dawn... ...
这样过了几星期,双方互不相让,而黑人的意志也更坚决了。之后马丁-路德-金认为 , >> Do this for a few weeks, letting each other between the two sides, and Black's will also more resolute. Martin-Luther-King after believes that
我现在可以走了吗? >> Did I get?
中文你看得懂吧 >> Chinese you can read it ...
基于3个网页-
Can you read it to me in Chinese?
你能用中文念给我聼吗?
Download the software you can read Chinese it?
下载中文的软件你能看懂吗?
First of all, i have a question, you are French, it seems that you can read Chinese, am i right.
最先,我有一个问题,你是法国人,似乎你好像懂得看中文,我猜得对吗?
"You can read it as poetry, " said Sun Ganlu, a prominent 54-year-old Chinese writer whose work has been translated into English, French and Japanese.
点击关注有道词典
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!502 Bad Gateway
502 Bad Gateway}

我要回帖

更多关于 i can read 下载 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。