英语作文一般将来时我朋友的寒假寒假学习计划怎么写写

以下是Lily的寒假“广州三日游”计划,请根据提示用一般将来时写一篇不少于60词的英语作文.第一天:中午乘火车到达广州;住宿在花园酒店;第二天:品尝广州的美食;夜游珠江;观看广州塔.第三天:去北京路购物,晚上乘火车离开返家.
【My Holiday Plan】When the day comes , I am going to travel Guangzhou in 3 days. The first day, I will attend to Guangzhou by train and set in the Garden Hotel at night. There are an famous saying goes that East or West ,Canton food is the Best. It makes me to taste the delicious food in Guangzhou in the next day. Then , traveling around the city in Pearl River .Last day, I will ^……^如果还有什么问题,欢迎提出,我叫高兴
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文:我的寒假计划班主任:龙老师写一封信给你的班主任,告诉他你的寒假计划和打算50字。任写。。一般将来时
Dear Mr, Longi'm writing now to tell you about my winter holiday plan this year. How time flies. i hope you have a good holiday too.firstly, i will study hard during this holiday. I will finish my homework as well as do some previews of the subjects. Secondly, i will try to help my mother to do some housework, then i will do exercise with my father. Because exercising is very important and fun. Finally, i may go to the movie theatre with some of my friends. During the New Year i will visit my grandparents with my parents too.Yours你的名字
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码六年级水品的习作 题目是“我的寒假计划” 要用一般将来时态 100个单词左右 带汉语 不要复制别人的
Dear Mr,Longi'm writing now to tell you about my winter holiday plan this year.How time flies.i hope you have a good holiday too.firstly,i will study hard during this holiday.I will finish my homework as well as do some previews of the subjects.Secondly,i will try to help my mother to do some housework,then i will do exercise with my father.Because exercising is very important and fun.Finally,i may go to the movie theatre with some of my friends.During the New Year i will visit my grandparents with my parents too.Yours你的名字
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 大班小朋友寒假计划表 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信