为您推荐:
其他3条回答
lie to me 绯闻孩虽都电视剧 面发音应该助于习英语 我现练习专四听力 基本看些 剧情 纯发音~ 希望能帮~亲
告诉你个经典的经典的再经典不过的一个电影《阿甘正传》,
水瓶座女孩的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译1、thank to sbthank for sbthank sb是这三个中的哪一个?2、请翻译句子“我想为了他的帮助而感谢他.”(用上面的短语)3、请介绍一下thank的相关用法(名词和动词),写明相关短语并举例.4、thanks是什么词性?名词还是动词?请举例说明.并附带thanks的相关用法.
1.thank s.b.(感谢某人)thank for s.b.(感谢某人做的某事)thank to sb(感谢某人,但不常用) 2.I want to thank him for his help(would like to 比较委婉,也可以代替 want to 来使用)3.thank [θ&ŋk] ①She thanked me for the present.(她对我送的礼物表示感谢)②Thank you for asking me,though.(不过还是感谢你的邀请)③I don't know how I can possibly thank you enough.(我真不知道该怎么感谢你).(好多好多)4.n.谢谢(只用复数)①thanks a lot(多谢)②thanks a million(非常感谢)③thanks for(多亏)④thanks to(由于,幸亏)⑤thanks for helping(感谢帮忙)⑥thanks for your flattering me(多谢你的夸奖)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. 是第一个2.i want to thank him for the help.3.i thank for your thank.
谢谢你的哪个谢谢。 thanks a lot
多谢 thanks for help
一般正式要用 helping thank
谢了 (一般对朋友讲) t...
扫描下载二维码可以给我介绍一下A cat may look at a king吗?(要用英文)要用英文介绍一句英文谚语是功课来的 ,thanks
A phrase that means one person is as good as another.It is used to suggest to an arrogant person that he is not better than others.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码急!谁能帮我用英语翻译一下自我介绍_百度知道
急!谁能帮我用英语翻译一下自我介绍
考官我叫孙龙辉自洛阳前洛阳今易软件公司工作工作期间参加做几比较项目其宇杰办公自化系统宏城网书店系统项目总体设计采用三层架构asp.net 构建工作熟悉asp.net、ajax、webservice等主流技术另外我性格比较稳重工作踏实认真较强团队合作意识我喜欢挑战面困难勇往直前我信条说我行我想我完全能力胜任贵公司.net软件工程师职位谢谢考官
提问者采纳
Good morning,sir!My name is Sun Longhui,I am from Luoyang.I have worked in Luoyang Jinyi Software Company before.During the time,I took part in a few big projects,such as Yujie Office Auto System, Hongcheng Book-store Online System.All the general design for the projects took three-tiered structure,asp.net.More than one year's work makes me familiar with the mainstream technique,like asp.net,ajax and webservice.Besides,I am stable and conscientious,and I have a strong capacity of organization and coordinationat at work.I am the person who likes challenge.My attitude towards life is learning to say 'I can!'and go at it tooth and nail although facing difficulties! I think I'm sure, my experience and education have qualified me to take this position- software engineer on .net in your company.Thanks a lot,sir!我自亲手写 没用翻译软件 比看看 写像英语句
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
The examiner be nice! I am called Sun Long Hui , come from Luoyang, the easy software company works prior to in Luoyang now, in on-period participate in have made comparatively big several projects , have had among them, world hero Office Automation System , grand city online bookstore system, population designs a project adopt three layers of frame , asp.net builds build, in many jobs for 1 year, know main current such as asp.net , ajax , webservice very well technology , another , our character is comparatively steady , realize to being a steady worker , there being stronger team working together carefully. I am a people who likes to challenge , face...
Examiners good! My name is Sun Longhui, from Luoyang, Luoyang before this easy software companies work, in the course of work to do to participate in a number of relatively large projects, of which, Yujie office automation systems, online bookstores宏城systems, project design by three - tier structure, asp.net build in more than a year of work, familiar with asp.net, ajax, webservice and other mainstream technology, In addition, I more stable character of the work of practical, serious and have a stronger sense of teamwork. I am a person who likes challenges, to face hardship and move forward, my credo in life is to learn that I visit! I think I am ful...
Examiners good! My name is孙龙辉, from Luoyang, Luoyang before this easy software companies work, in the course of work to do to participate in a number of relatively large projects, of which, Yujie office automation systems,宏城online bookstore system, the project overall A three-tier design, asp.net build in more than a year of work, familiar with asp.net, ajax, webservice and other mainstream technology, In addition, I more stable character of the work of practical, serious and have a stronger team consciousness. I am a person who likes challenges, to face hardship and move forward, my credo in life is to learn that I visit! I think I am fully capab...
Good instructors! My name is孙龙辉, from Luoyang, before this I work in JinYi software company, in the course of work to do to participate in a number of relatively large projects, of which, Yujie office automation systems, online bookstores HongCheng systems, project design by three - tier structure, asp.net build in more than a year of work, familiar with asp.net, ajax, webservice and other mainstream technology, In addition, I more stable character of the work of practical, serious and have a stronger sense of teamwork. I am a person who likes challenges, to face hardship and move forward, my credo in life is to learn that I visit! I think I am full...
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 维密天使内衣秀2015 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信