上传于||文档简介
&&五​年​级​下​册​英​语​期​末​听​力​练​习
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩10页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢五年级下册英语阅读对话,选词填空_百度知道
五年级下册英语阅读对话,选词填空
t、1.skills 9.flashcards 4.by working with a group四.yes5.Sure/ learn 2;yet五.aloud 6.frustrating 7.asking 4.Why not 3一.doesn&#39.excited三.watching 2.practicing 6.grammar二、1.by practicing conversations with his friends 4.how 3、1.pronunciation 5.How does. at 10.long 8.seen 6;ask 5.Has、1.ask the teacher for help 5.How 7.listening 4.vocabulary 3;Certainly 2、1.to finish5;had.speaking 3.five years ago4.by making vocabulary lists3.making flashcards 2.improve2
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
五年级下册英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁五年级下册英语书的第一单元的第九页的Zoom和Zip对话的中文翻译是什么?
最TMD慕任0
Zoom:你周末在干什么?Zip:通常我看电视和去超市购物.有时候我去看望祖父母.你呢?Zoom:我经常踢足球,有时我去远足.Zip:那真有趣.Zoom:不过不是这个周末 或 不过这个周末不行.Zip:为什么?Zoom:天气报告员说明天将要下雨.我不能在雨里踢足球,我也不能远足了.Zip:那就来我家吧!我们一起看电视.Zoom:好的.虽然慢了一点,但是还是帮你翻译出来了,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码查看: 303272|回复: 212
2015年春季新人教版PEP小学五年级下册英语全册课文单词句子朗读MP3音频免费下载课件
& && & 2014教育部审定2015年春季新人教版PEP小学五年级下册英语全册课文单词句子朗读MP3音频电子课本免费下载合集目录。人民教育出版社提供
& && &&&备注:为节省服务器资源,个别比较大的MP3附件需要登陆回复后方可下载。请见谅。
电子课本下载页面:
全册教案下载页面:
全册试卷下载链接:
五年级下册英语新版目录
Unit 1 My dayUnit 2 My favourite season
Unit 3 My school calendar
Unit 4 When is Easter?
Unit 5 Whose dog is it?
Unit 6 Work quietly!
全册FLASH动画课件下载链接
第一单元、My day
第二单元、Unit 2 My favourite season
第三单元、Unit 3 My school calendar
第四单元、Unit 4 When is Easter?
第五单元、Unit 5 Whose dog is it?
第六单元、Unit 6 Work quietly!
全册PPT课件下载页面:持续更新中
第一单元、My day
第二单元、Unit 2 My favourite season
第三单元、Unit 3 My school calendar
第四单元、Unit 4 When is Easter?
第五单元、Unit 5 Whose dog is it?
第六单元、Unit 6 Work quietly!
我想问一下
新版五年级下册第四单元,第五单元,第六单元的课件什么时候能更新? 谢谢!&
<font color="#ff年新版更新:本套教育部审定2013新人教版新编PEP小学五年级下册英语教学视频辅导共有2个版本提供免费在线观看,请点击下面目录欣赏!
第二个动画教学视频辅导视频
这个太难找了&
教育部审定新人教版PEP小学五年级下册英语第二套FLASH动画教学视频
Unit 1 My day
Unit 2 My favourite season
Unit 3 My school calendar
Unit 4 When is Easter?
Unit 5 Whose dog is it?
Unit 6 Work quietly!
很期待哦,六年级下册也抓紧增加哦,我教的孩子们都开始学习下册了,寒假比较长,都早上课了,大多数还怎么都是网上买的课本,还有很多用的是老课本哦
谢谢,好东西&
教育部审定新编PEP版五年级英语下册第五单元Unit5 PartA课文朗读MP3音频不能下载&
mp3在哪里&
绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源当前解析:Unit 4 Seeing the doctor
解题老师:
A) 听录音,从所听句子中选出你所听到的内容。(听两遍)() 1. A. feel&&&B. free&&&C. fever()2. A. dance&&&B. dentist&&&C. next() 3. A. should&&&B. show&&&C. shouldn’t()4. A. medicine&&&B. message&&&C. merry() 5. A. toothache&&&B. headache&&&C. earache()6. A. have a rest&&&B. have a cat&&&C. have a pie() 7. A. look at&&&B. laugh at&&&C. point at()8. A. in the bedroom&&&B. before bedtime&&&C. after lunchtime
1. A 2. B 3. C 4. A 5. A 6. A 7. C 8. B
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
B) 听录音,选择正确的应答。(听两遍)()1. A. Yes,please. B. Sure. C. No,thank you.()2. A. I have a cake. B. My ear hurts. C. I feel happy.()3. A. I&#39;m sorry to hear that. B. I&#39;m not cold.&&&C. Close the door.()4. A. Here&#39;s a coat. B. I can” hear well now.&&&C. I&#39;m in bed()5. A. You should do your homework.&&&B. You shouldtVt watch TV.&&&C. You like reading.
1. B 2. B 3. A 4. B 5. A
解题老师:
C) 听录音,根据你所听到的对话,选出正确的答案。(听两遍)()1. Where is Su Yang?&&&A. She is at school. B. She is at home.&&&C. She is at a shop.() 2. How does Su Yang feel now?&&&A. She feels cold. B. She is OK.&&&C. She feels ill.()3. What&#39;s wrong with Su Yang?&&&A. She has an earache.&&&B. She has a headache and a cough.&&&C. She loses her bag.()4. Where should Su Yang go in the afternoon?&&&A. Go to school. B. Go to the hospital.&&&C. Go home.
1. B 2. C 3. B 4. BC) 听录音,根据你所听到的对话,选出正确的答案。(听两遍)M: Hello,is that Su Yang?W: Yes,this is Su Yang speaking.M: Hi,Su Yang. This is Liu Tao. You don&#39;t come to school today. Su Hai tells me that you are ill. How do you feel now?W: I still feel ill. I have a headache and a bad cough.M:I’m&sorry to hear that. You should go to see the doctor this afternoon.W: Yes,I’ll go to the hospital this afternoon.M: Take care,Su Yang. HI come to see you this evening.W: Thank you. See you.
解题老师:
D) 听录音,填入所缺单词。(听两遍)&& &Mike has a headache this morning. He feels . His father takes him to see the,Mr White. Mr White checks him and says ,“You have a high . You take some medicine and much warm . Have a at home. ” Oh,poor Mike. He can&#39;t come to today.
D) cold,doctor,fever,should,drink,water,rest,schoolD) 听录音,填入所缺单词。(听两遍)&& &Mike has a headache this morning. He feels cold. His father takes him to see the doctor,Mr White. Mr White checks him and says, “You have a high fever. You should take some medicine and drink much warm water. Have a rest at home.Oh,poor Mike. He can&#39;t come to school today.
解题老师:
A) 语音。选择画线部分发音相同的单词完成下列句子。1. After work,my father likes sitting on the to the flowers in the garden. (shop,watch,bench)2. Tony's aches (疼痛) ,so he goes to early at night.(tea,bed,head)3. The monkeys down from the tree and they play happily the tree.&(jump,usually,under)
A) 1. beach,watch & 2. head,bed & 3. jump,under
解题老师:
B) 从方框中选择合适的句子完成下列对话,将其序号写在横线上。A: Good afternoon,Mrs Black. 1.
B: I feel dizzy (头晕的) .A: 2.
B:I've got a high fever too.A: Let me check. 3. &B : Ah…&A: You’ve got a bad cold.&B: 4.&A: You should have a rest at home. 5.B: Thank you,Doctor. warm water.a. What should I do,Doctor?b. What's wrong with you?c. Open your mouth and say “Ah”.d. Anything else?e. You should also take some medicine and drink some warm water.
B) 1. b 2. d 3. c 4. a 5. e
解题老师:
C) 根据上下文提示完成对话填空,每空格填一词。Mrs Black: Hello. This is Mrs Black .Jenny : Hello,Mrs Black.
is Jenny. May I Nancy?Mrs Black: I'm afraid not. She is in bed.Jenny : I’m sorry to that. What's with her?Mrs Black: She a cold and a cough.Jenny : Oh,dear!Is she taking any medicine?Mrs Black: Yes.Jenny : Well,may I come to her this afternoon?Mrs Black: Sure. See you then.Jenny : See you.
C) speoking? This,speak to, ill, hear,wrong,has,see
解题老师:
D) 看图完成对话填空,每空格填一词。A: Hello,Bing Bing. What’s with you today?B: Hello,Doctor Wang. My stomach (胃)aches.A: Let me see. Oh,dear. You
some medicine. Drink some warm
and do not ice creams.B: Can I eat hamburgers? I like them.A: Sorry ,& .It's bad for your stomach.B: Oh,I see.
D) wrong,should take,water,eat,you can’t
解题老师:
E) 阅读对话,选出正确的答案。(选做题)It is Friday evening. Bill calls Peter after dinner.Bill : Hello,may I speak to Peter?Peter: Yes,speaking.Bill : Hi,Peter. This is Bill.Peter: Hello,Bill. Why are you calling?Bill : Well,I have 3 tickets for a basketball match this Sunday.Would you like to go with me?Peter: Sure. When and where?Bill : 7:00 p.m ,in Sports Hall(体育馆) &Do you know Mike's telephone number?Peter: Yes,it's . I hear that he has a toothache.Bill :Really?l’msorrytohearthat.Peter: Why don” we go to see him tomorrow morning?Bill : Good idea. We can get some fruit for him.Peter: Yes. Mike likes playing basketball very much. Let's tell him about the basketball match. Maybe he will be fine tomorrow. Bill : Great!Then he can go with us!But where shall we meet tomorrow?Peter: Well,shall we meet at the school gate first?Bill : OK. When?Peter: How about 8:00 a. m. ?Bill : Sure,see you tomorrow morning.Peter: See you.()1. The telephone call is .&&&A. from Peter to Mike&&&B. from Bill to Mike&&&C. from Bill to Peter()2. Bill wants Peter to with him this Sunday.&&&A. go to visit Mike&&&B. buy some fruit for Mike&&&C. watch a basketball match()3. knows Mike’s telephone number.&&&A. Bill&&&B. Peter&&&C. No one()4. Mike has a today.&&&A. headache&&&B. toothache&&&C. cough()5. Bill and Peter will go to see Mike .&&&A. on Friday morning&&&B. on Sunday afternoon&&&C. on Saturday morning
1. C 2. C 3. B 4. B 5. C
解题老师:
& & & & & & & & & & & Pulling a tooth&牙医说拔一颗牙需要+元,可Jimmy拔了一颗牙,医生却要价五十元,这是为什么呢?来读一读下面的英语故事.找找答案吧!Have a try&!& &Jimmy gets a bad toothache. His father takes him to a hospital. The dentist pulls out a tooth for Jimmy.& &Then,the dentist asks Jimmy’s father to pay him fifty yuan for that.&& &Jimmy’s father gets very angry. “Why? FIFTY yuan? I should pay only TEN yuan for pulling out ONE tooth as usual. ”& &“That's right ,” says the dentist. “But when I pull out the tooth for your son,he cries so terribly that other FOUR patients are afraid and go away,so you should pay me FIFTY yuan. ”& 根据故事内容回答下列问题。1. How much should Jimmy^s father pay as usual?2. How much does the dentist ask Jimmy^s father to pay? Why?
1. He should pay 10 yuan.2. He asks Jimmy’s&father to pay 50 yuan. Because Jimmy cries so terribly that other four patients are afraid and go away.
解题老师:
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & I've come again& &医生的收费标准是:第一次就诊20英镑.复诊只要15英镑.聪 明的Henry想出什幺好力、法省钱呢?他的方法有效吗?来读一读下面 这个故事.试着宗成故事后的题目。Have a try!& &Henry is American and he comes to London. He has a cold today. So he asks the nurse, “I want to see a doctor. Could you give me the name of a good one?”& &The nurse looks in a book and says, “Doctor Kenneth Gray. ”& &“Thank you very much. How much should I pay for seeing the doctor?”& &“Well,” the nurse says, “he charges his patients 20 pounds for their first visit and 15 pounds for later visits. ”& &Henry goes to see the doctor and says, “I've come again,Doctor. ”&& &The doctor looks at him,but says nothing. He checks Henry and then says ,“Everything is going well. Just continue with the medicine!”判断下列句子是否与短文内容相符,相符的用“T”表示,不相符的用“F” 表。() 1. Doctor Kenneth Gray charges his old patients cheap (便宜地) .() 2. Henry says ,“I’ ve come again,Doctor. ” It means this is not the first visit.() 3. Doctor Kenneth Gray is clever.
1. T 2. T 3. T
解题老师:
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & It's urgenif& &俗话说“牙痛不是病.疼起来要人命。”同学们,你有没有过计痛 的体验?读一读下面的对话,体会一下Mr Croft着急的心情吧!Come on!Nurse:Good morning,Mr Croft.Mr Crof:Good morning,Nurse. I want to see the dentist,please.Nurse:Do you have an appointment?&Mr Crof:No,don't.Nurse:Is it urgent?Mr Crof:Yes,it is. It's very urgent. I have a terrible toothache.Nurse:Can you come at 10 a. m. on Wednesday?Mr Crof:I must see the dentist now,Nurse.&Nurse:The dentist is very busy at the moment. Can you come at 2 p. m. ?&Mr Crof:That's very late. Can the dentist see me now?Nurse:I'm afraid that he can't,Mr Croft. Can’t you wait till this afternoon?Mr Crof:I can wait,but my toothache can’t!判断下列句子是否与对话内容相符,相符的用“T”表示,不相符的用“F” 表系。() 1. Mr Croft has a terrible toothache.() 2. Mr Croft can't see the dentist now,because the dentist is not in the hospital.() 3. Mr Croft can wait till this afternoon.() 4. It is Wednesday afternoon.
1. T 2. F 3. F 4. F
练习册名称:2016年英语文化之旅小学英语听读空间五年级下册
年级:五年级
学科:英语
卷册:下册
版本:通用版}

我要回帖

更多关于 五年级英语对话 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信