华为piay参数 basketball let's together 连词成句

Unit 2 Let’s play sports单元测试题(2013新版含答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Unit&2&Let’s&play&sports单元测试题(2013新版含答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
Unit&2&Let’s&play&sports单元测试题(2013新版含答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m Unit 2 Let’s play sports姓名__________& 得分__________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 第I 卷(& 共60分)一、(共20分)&&& 第一部分&& 听对话回答问题 (计10分)本部分共有10道小题,每小题你将听到一段对话,每段对话听两遍。在听每段对话前,你将有5秒钟的时间题目;听完后,你还有5秒钟的时间选择你认为最合适的备选答案。 (&& ) 1. Where is the boy?& A.&&&&& B.&&&&& C.&& (&& ) 2. What time is it now?&&&&&& A.&&&&& B.&&&&& C.& &&& (&& ) 3. What does the girl like doing?&&&&&&&&& A.&&&&& B.& C. && (&& ) 4. What club is the boy in On Friday?&&&&&&& A.&&&&& B.&&&&& C. &&& (&& ) 5. How many Chinese students are there in Sandy’s class?&&&&&&&&&& A. 53.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. 38.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. 15.& &(&& ) 6. How does the girl go to school when it rains?&&&&&&&&&& A. By bike.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. On foot.&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. By bus.&(&& ) 7. Where are the woman’s books?A. Behind the door.&&&&&&&&& B. Under the chair.&&&&&& C. Under the bed.&&& (&& ) 8. Whose bike is this? &&&&&&&&&& A. Lily’s.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Lucy’s.&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Li Lei’s.(&& ) 9. What colour is the shirt?A. Red.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Brown.&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Blue.(&& ) 10. What is under the tree?A. Basketball.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Volleyball.&&&&&&&&& C. Football.第二部分& 听对话和短文回答问题(计10分)你将听到一段对话和两篇短文,各听两遍。听每段对话或短文前,你将有时间相关小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,每小题你仍有5秒钟时间选择你认为最合适的备选答案。听一段对话,回答第11―12小题。 (&& ) 11.What does Lily like best?&&&& &A. Basketball.&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. Football.&&&&&&& &C. Baseball.&(&& ) 12. They go to watch the game&&&&&&& .&&&&&&& A. at 2:00.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. at 3:00.&&&&&&&&&& &C. at 5:00.听第一篇短文,回答第13―15小题。请根据短文内容,选择正确答案,完成信息记录表。 In the morning&•My father goes to work.•All the children go to school.•My mother&&& 13&&& at home. In the afternoon&•My mother goes to see her friend.In the evening&•All the children get home early and do our homework.•My father and mother usually read newspapers.•All the children&&& 14&&& at ten.On Saturday and Sunday&&& 15&&& &•We all Watch TV.(&& ) 13. A. watches TV&&& B. does the housework&&&&&& C. reads newspapers(&& ) 14. A. go to bed&&&&& B. go home&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. finish their homework(&& )15. A. morning&&&&&& B. afternoon&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. evening听第二篇短文,回答第16―20小题。(&& ) 16. Who is Sally?A. In the Basketball Club in her school.&&& B. A sports fan.&&&& C. Kobe’s sister.(&& ) 17. What can we find under Sally’s bed?A. A great sports collection.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Some shoes.&&&&& C. Three books.(&& ) 18. How many volleyballs does Sally have?A. Six.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Five.&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Three.(&& ) 19. Who is Kobe Bryant?A. A basketball player.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. A student&&&&&&&& C. A volleyball player(&& ) 20. What does Sally do well in?A. Football and basketball.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Volleyball and basketball.C. Tennis and basketball.二、单项选择(共15分,每小题1分) (&& ) 21. Swimming is too&&&&&&&& for me. I can’t swim well.A. good&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. great&&&&&&&&&&& C. hard&&&&&&&&& D. fun(&& ) 22. My father says he has no time to&&&&&&&& newspapers in his office?A. look&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. see&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. read&&&&&&&&& D. watch(&& ) 23. ―&&&&&&&&& does he look like?&& ―He looks strong.A. what&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. How&&&&&&&&&&&& C. who&&&&&&&& D. which(&& ) 24. Tom,&&&&&&&&& your homework all the time. It’ not good for your eyes.A. not do&&&&&&&&&&& B. doesn’t do&&&&&&&& C. don’t do&&&&&& D. isn’t do(&& ) 25. ―Do you want&&&&&&&&& this afternoon, Jack? ― sorry. I have to do my homework.A. to go swimming&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. go swimming&&&&&& C. go to swim&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. going swimming(&& ) 26. ―Who cooks dinner in your home every day? ―Mother&&&&&&&&& .A. cooks&&&&&&&&&&& B. is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. are&&&&&&&&&& D. does(&& ) 27. ―&&&&&&&&& do you go to school every day? ―By bike.A. Why&&&&&&&&&&& B. How&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Whom&&&&&&& D. What(&& ) 28. ―Do you want to play with us? ―&&&&&&&& .A. Thank you very much.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Yes, I’d love toC. No, I don’t think so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. You’re welcome(&& ) 29. ―&&&&&&&&& does your father play basketball?―Every day.A. How long&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. How many times&&& C. How soon&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. How often& (&& ) 30. Simon knows&&&&&&&&& about English. What about you?A. a lot of&&&&&&&&&& B. a lots of&&&&&&&&&&& C. a lot&&&&&&&& D. lots of(&& ) 31. ― Kitty, you are a good swimmer. ―&&&&&&& .A. Of course&&&&&&&& B. Thank you&&&&&&& C. You’re welcome& D. No, I’m not(&& ) 32. ―Are you good&&&&&&&&& playing football? ―No, I don’t do well&&&&&&&&& it.A. at&&&&&&&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&&&&&& C. at&&&&&&&&&& D. in(&& )33. It’s fun&&&&&&&&& a ball game after&&&&&&&&& your homework.A. doing&&&&& B. do&&&&&&&&&& C. to do&&&& D. doing(&& ) 34. ―Do you and Amy like playing tennis?&&&& ―&&&&&&&& A. Yes, they do.&&&&& B. Yes, we do&&&&&&&& C. Yes, she do&&&& D. Yes, I do(&& ) 35. Jane is very happy at weekends because she&&&&&&&& any homework.A. does&&&&&&&&&&& B. does not&&&&&&&&&& C. doesn’t do&&&&& D. don’t do 三、完形(共10分,每小题1分)David studies in a middle school. he works very&& 36&&& at school. He is good&& 37& English, Maths and P.E. Many students in his&&& 38&&& enjoy chatting and playing with him because he is helpful and polite. && 39&&& lunchtime, they usually talk about basketball. Boy’s favourite basketball player is Yao Ming. They like playing basketball after school. They&& 40&&& like to ask their English teacher to join&& 41&& . Because they think their English teacher is their good friend. David is also a good player. He thinks Yao Ming is one of the best basketball&& 42&&& in the world. So he wants to know&& 43&&& about Yao Ming on the Internet. His great wish&& 44&&& to see Yao Ming, though he knows it is&& 45&& .(&& ) 36. A. difficult&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. easy&&&&&&&&&&&& C. busy&&&&&&&&&&& D. hard(&& ) 37. A. at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. of&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. for(&& ) 38. A. family&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. class&&&&&&&&&&&& C. house&&&&&&&&&& D. home(&& ) 39. A. On&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. In&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. At&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Of(&& ) 40. A. don’t&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. doesn’t&&&&&&&&&& C. would&&&&&&&&&& D. are(&& ) 41. A. they&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. us&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. their&&&&&&&&&&& D. them(&& ) 42. A. friends&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. players&&&&&&&&&& C. teachers&&&&&&&&& D. students(&& ) 43. A. more&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. little&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. a little&&&&&&&&&& D. few(&& ) 44. A. are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. am&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. be(&& ) 45. A. difficult&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. easy&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. busy&&&&&&&&&&& D. happy四、阅读理解(共15分,每小题1分)AHi, I’m Sandy. I come from America. I have long hair. I like listening to music and singing. I don’t like sports. I often call my friends at the weekend.My name is Jack. My Chinese name is Chen Tao. My eyes are not very good, so I often wear a pair of glasses. I enjoy playing computer games and swimming. I like making friends and I have a Chinese friend.Hello, everyone. I’m Luo Wei. I’m from China. My hair is short. I love running and pets. And I have a lovely dog.My name is Daniel. I come from England. I’m good at Maths. I often help my classmates with their Maths. I’m not very tall. I like playing computer games on the Internet. Would you like to be my friend? Please write e-mails to me.(&& ) 46. Jack’s eyes are not good, so he&&&&&&& .&&&&&&& A. likes playing computer games.&&&&&&&&&& B. doesn’t like sports&&&&&&&&&&& C. often wears a pair of glasses.&&&&&&&&&&&& D. often calls his friends at the weekend.(&& ) 47. What does Daniel often help his classmates with?&&&&&&& A. Chinese.&&&&&&&&& B. English.&&&&&&&&& C. Maths.&&&&&&&&& D. Sports.(&& )48. Who enjoys computer games?&&&&&& A. Daniel and Chen Tao.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Jack and LuoWei.&&&&&& C. Luo Wei and Daniel.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Sandy and Jack.(&& ) 49. What does Luo Wei like?A. listening to music.&&& B. Swimming.&&& C. Running.&&&&&&&&& D. Singing.(&& )50. You can&&&&&&&&& Daniel to make friends with him.A. write letters to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. play computer games withC. chat on the phone with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. write e-mails toBIn a chatting room on the Internet, some children are talking about what they like to do at school. Flying Fish: I think music is my favourite. I like listening to many beantiful English songs. I need to feel relaxed after a day’s work. So I often listen to my favourite music after supper.Singing Bird: I like music, too. But I only listen to Chinese songs. I also like drawing. Maybe I can be a great painter (画家) when I grow up. I also like reading. Reading makes me clever.Jumping Tiger: I don’t like music or drawing. They are a waste(浪费) of time, I think. I am a good basketball player. I can help our school team win. Don’t you think it’s cool?& Running football: I am not a good basketball player. But I play football well. Playing football makes me strong. I feel great when I am on the football field. I spend half an hour a day playing football.Swimming Cat: I am not like many other boys. I don’t like sports very much. I just think reading is my favourite. I can learn a lot from books. I spend an hour reading books every day.(&& ) 51. What does Jumping Tiger think is cool?A. Music.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Basketball.&&&&& C. Football.&&&&&&&& D. Drawing(&& ) 52. Who likes reading books?A. Flying Fish&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Sing Bird.C. Swimming Cat.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Swimming Cat and Singing Bird.(&& ) 53. How long does Running Football play football every day?A. Half an hour.&&&&&& B. More than 3 hours.&& C. Seven hours.&&&&& D. One hour.(&& )54. What’s the Chinese for underlined word “relaxed”?A. 劳累&&&&&&&&&&&& B. 忧郁&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. 放松&&&&&&&&&&&& D. 紧张(&& ) 55. Which is not mentioned?A. Sports.&&&&&&&&&&& B. Art.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Chinese songs.&&&& D. TV.C&&&&&&&&&& Name: MessiBirthday: June 24th,1987Birthplace: Argentina(阿根廷)Club:Barcelona FC,Spain(西班牙)Height: 1.70 metresWeight(体重):70 kgScores(得分):43 goals in 46 matches in
season(赛季).(&& ) 56.What is the poster about?&&&&&&&&&&& A. A football match.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. A football player.&&&&&&&&&&& C. A basketball player.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. A football team.(&& ) 57. Where was he born?A. In Spain.&&&&&&&& B.In Argentina.&&&&& C.In Brazil.&&&&&&& D. In Barcelona.(&& ) 58. when was Messi born?A.1978.&&&&&&& B.1983&&&&&&&&& C.1987&&&&&&&&&& D. We don’t know.(&& ) 59. He plays football for______& .A. Chinese Team.&&& B.An Argentina club&& C.Barcelona FC&&& D.Spain(&& ) 60. People think Messi is a best player because______& .A. he is a tall player in a team&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. he is youngC. he is short but fast&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. he scores many goals
第II 卷(非& 共60分)五、 (共10分,每小题l分) A) 根据括号中所给的汉语写出单词,使句子意思完整61. I go to see my grandfather three&&&&&&&& (次数) a year.62. It is&&&&&&&& (有趣) to play with these cute girls.63. There are six&&&&&&&& (成员) in our team.&&&&& 64. Do you&&&&&&&&&& (梦想) to be a policeman like your father?.65. My father watches TV at&&&&&&&&& (周末).B) 根据句子意思,用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空&&& 66. ―What makes our dream&&&&&&&&& (come) true. ―Hardworking.67. I have many hobbies, such as reading, dancing and&&&&&&&& (draw).68. Do you enjoy&&&&&&&&& (talk) with each other on the Internet?69. Beckham plays football very&&&&&&&&& (good).70. Jan Chou and Jackie Chen are my&&&&&&&&& (hero).六、句型转换(共5分,每小题1分)71. He walks home every day. (改为同义句)He&&&&&&&& home&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& every day.72. Mr. Black comes from London (对划线部分提问)& ________ ________ Mr. Black&&&&&&&&& from?73. She drinks milks every morning. (改一般疑问句,并作否定回答)&&&&&&&&&&&&&& she&&&&&&&&& milk every morning?&&&&&&&&& , she&&&&&&&& .74.My brother is in the Reading Club. (改为同义句)&My brother is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Reading Club.75. She enjoys watching TV (改为否定句)&&&&&&& she&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& watching TV.七、根据汉语意思完成句子(共10分,每小题2分)&76. 我最喜欢的运动是踢足球,你呢?My favourite sport is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?&& 77. 我们希望他的梦想能变成现实。&&&&&& We&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .&& 78.& 游泳能使我们强壮 。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .&& 79. ―她看起来怎样?―他看起来很苗条。&&&&&& ―&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ? ―She looks very slim.&& 80. 你们经常在课后讨论足球赛吗?&&&&&& Do you often&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& after school?八、任务型阅读(共10分,每小题l分)阅读下面的短文,根据文中信息完成文后表格(一空一词)&&&&& Mr. Green is our foreign teacher. He is a good teacher. He often helps us a lot. And he is nice to every student. His lessons are very interesting. We usually have fun in his lessons. We all like him.&&&&&&& He is a tall and strong man. He says he is 40 years old. But he looks very young He comes from New York. Now he lives in Nanjing with his family. He has a daughter. She is a pretty girl. And she studies in our school, too.&&&&&&& Mr. Green is very “in”. He likes music. He can sing many English songs. We all like to listen to him singing. He also likes sports. He is in the school basketball team. Mr. Green likes reading. We often borrow books from him.&I think we are lucky to have Mr. Green to teach us.
Name&Mr. GreenJob&A&&& 81&& .Nationality(国籍)&_& 82__ .&&& 83&& &40.What he is like&Mr. Green is tall and&&& 84&& .He looks&&&& 85&& .His&&& 86&& are interesting and he likes to&&& 87&& his students.&&& 88&& &Music, sports and reading.Family&He has a pretty&&& 89&& .She&&& 90&& in our school.&九、短文缺词填空,每空一词(共10分,每小题1分) &&&&&&& Do you like football? Maybe you may say “No”. But if(如果) I ask, “Do you know David Beckham(大卫.贝克汉姆)?” I’m sure the a&& 91&&& will be “Yes”. Beckham was b&& 92&&& in Leytonstone(雷顿斯通), East London, on 2nd May,1975. He is quite tall and s&& 93&& .He has brown hair, blue eyes, and charming(迷人的)smile. Beckham is good at p&& 94&& football. He is known as the best football p&& 95&&& in England. He is the kind of player that makes fans stand up. He has played f&& 96&&& Manchester United (曼联队) for 12 years. But now, he plays for Real Madrid(皇家马德里队), and he w&& 97&&& the Number 23 shirt at Real Madrid. Victoria(维多利亚)Beckham, a m&& 98&&& of the Spice Girls(辣妹), is his wife. She likes s&& 99&& best. She is a famous singer. They have three s&& 100&& . They love their sons very much.
十、书面表达(满分15分)请根据以下提示介绍你所喜爱的篮球明星林书豪(Jeremy Shu-How Lin)。1.&林书豪,男,24岁,身高191厘米,看起来很强壮。他来自美国。2.&在业余时间,他喜欢听音乐和看书。他认为看书很有趣。3.&他篮球打得很好。他的梦想是在下届奥运会(next Olympic Games)上打球。&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My Favorite Basketball Player&&
Answer keyUnit Two原文 第一部分& 听对话回答问题1. W: Good afternoon.,boy. Can I help you?& M: I’m looking for something to read after school. Can you show me some storybooks?2. M: Good morning, Miss Wu. You look beautiful.& W: Thank you.3. M: Lily, What do you often do on Sunday morning?& W: I often go walking . But I like playing football best.4. W: Are you in any club?& M: Yes, I often go to the Reading Club on Tuesday and Friday. And I go to the Drawing Club every Wednesday.& 5. M: How many students are there in your class, Sandy?W: There are 38 students in my class. Fifteen of them come from China.6. M: How do you usually go to school?W: By bike. But I’ll take a bus when it rains.7. M: Are the books behind the door yours? W: No. Mine are under the bed. 8. M: Is this Lily’s bike? W: No, it’s Lucy’s. 9. M: What is in the box? W: It’s a blue shirt. Oh, no. It’s a red one.10. M: Look! Is there a football under the tree?W: Yes, it is .第二部分& 听对话和短文回答问题听一段对话,回答第11―12小题。答题完毕,请等待“嘀”的信号,进入第一篇短文。&M: Hello, Lily.W: Hello, Jim. Do you like sports?M: Yes, what about you?W: I like sports, too.M: What do you like best?W: Football.& M: I also like football.W: There is going to be a football match in our school next Sunday.M: Great! What time?W: Between 3:00 and 5:00 in the afternoon.M: Let’s go there together at 2:00, shall we?W: All right.&& 听第一篇短文,回答第13―15小题。答题完毕,请等待“嘀”的信号,进入第二篇短文。My family lives in this street. In the morning, my father goes to work and all the children go to school. My father takes us to school every day. My mother is at home every day. She does the housework. She always has lunch at home, and sees her friends in the afternoon. In the evening, all the children come home from school. We always get home early. My father comes home from work and he is often late. In the evening my two brothers and I always do our homework. We go to bed at ten. My father and mother usually read newspapers. On Saturday and Sunday evening, we all watch TV.听第二篇短文,回答第16―20小题。My friend Sally is a sports fan。She likes football,basketball,volleyball and baseball, She has a sports collection. She has one football, two baseballs, three volleyballs and four basketball, They are all under her bed. Sally plays basketball very well. She likes Kobe Bryant. She thinks Kobe is the best basketball player in America and she also likes Yao Ming from China. Sally plays volleyball very well too. Now she is in the volleyball Club in her school.参考答案一、1-5 BAACC&&&& 6-10 CCBAC&&& 11-15 BABAC&&&& 16-20 BACAB二、21-25 CCACA&& 26-30 DBBDC&& 31-35 BBABC三、36-40 DABCC&& 41-45 DBABA四、46-50 CCACD& 51-55 BCACD 56-60BBCCD 五、61.times 62. fun 63. members& 64. dream& 65. weekends 66. come 67. drawing& 68. talking 69.well 70. heroes六、71. goes& on foot& 72. Where does come& 73. Does drink No, doesn’t 74. a member of& 75. doesn’t enjoy七、76. playing football What about you?&& 77. hope his dream can /will come true&& 78. Swimming can make us strong&&& 79. What does she look&&& 80. talk about football matches 八、81. teacher&&& 82. American&&&&&& 83. Age&&&&&& 84. strong&&&&&& 85. young& &86. lessons&&& 87. help&&&&&&&&& 88. hobbies&&&& 89. daughter&&&& 90. studies 九、91. answer&& 92. born&&&&& 93. strong&&&& 94. playing&&&& 95.player& 96. for&&&&&& 97. wears&& 98. member&&&& 99. singing&&&& 100. sons十、&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &My Favorite Basketball PlayerJeremy Shu-How Lin is my favorite basketball player. He is 24 years old. He comes from America. He is 191cm tall. He looks strong and plays football very well.&&&& Jeremy Shu-How Lin plays football every day. In his free time, he likes reading and listening to music. He thinks reading is fun.& &&&& Jeremy Shu-How Lin has a dream. He wants to play in the next Olympic games . I hope his dream can come true. 文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?已解决问题
Let's play basketball.(改为同义句)?请帮忙
浏览次数:1512
用手机阿里扫一扫
最满意答案
Shall&we&play&basketball&?=&What&about&playing&basketball&?=&Why&don't&we&play&basketball&?=&Why&not&play&basketball&?&&祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!&(*^__^*)不明白的再问哟,请及时采纳,多谢!
答案创立者
以企业身份回答&
正在进行的活动
生意经不允许发广告,违者直接删除
复制问题或回答,一经发现,拉黑7天
快速解决你的电商难题
店铺优化排查提升2倍流量
擅长&nbsp 店铺优化
您可能有同感的问题
扫一扫用手机阿里看生意经
问题排行榜
当前问题的答案已经被保护,只有知县(三级)以上的用户可以编辑!写下您的建议,管理员会及时与您联络!
server is okLet’s play basketball.
..._百度知道
Let’s play basketball.
Let’splaybasketball.---Oh,greatidea!Thatsounds____.A.busyB.diffficultC.boringDcool...
Let’s play basketball.
---Oh, great idea! That sounds____.A.busy
B.diffficult
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
采纳数:70
获赞数:175
擅长:暂未定制
试题分析:句意:让我们打篮球吧。噢,好主意,那听起来太棒了。既然是好主意,那要听起来很好,而不是忙,困难或者无聊,故选D。
为你推荐:
其他类似问题