“精美句子仿写100例”相关词条
“重点中学”推荐词条
欢迎使用奥数百科
全民共同撰写的百科全书,已收录词条63926个。
人气排行榜
最新加入词条
贡献排行榜优美的英语句子, 写的太好了
来自: (期待,是生活的一部分~且很重要~)
1.One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.
一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌,然后在某个不经意的瞬间,你会发现,原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了。
2.Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。当你想吃的时候有得吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。

3.Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last.  
爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友,是在最后可以给你力量的人。 
4.I love you not for who you are, but for who I am before you.
我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。
5.Love makes man grow up or sink down.  
爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。 
6.If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight- if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.  
举得起放得下的叫举重,举得起放不下的叫负重。可惜,大多数人的爱情,都是负重的。
7.We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone.
我们每个人都生活在各自的过去中,人们会用一分钟的时间去认识一个人,用一小时的时间去喜欢一个人,再用一天的时间去爱上一个人,到最后呢,却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。
8.One may fall in love with many people during the lifetime. When you finally get your own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherishthe people you love.   
一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后,你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握和珍惜你爱的人。
9.When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as time goes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind.
年轻的时候会想要谈很多次恋爱,但是随着年龄的增长,终于领悟到爱一个人,就算用一辈子的时间,还是会嫌不够。慢慢地去了解这个人,体谅这个人,直到爱上为止,是需要有非常宽大的胸襟才行。
10.When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we are pushed forward by time. This is not a train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up. And we become different.  
当明天变成了今天成为了昨天,最后成为记忆里不再重要的某一天,我们突然发现自己在不知不觉中已被时间推着向前走,这不是静止火车里,与相邻列车交错时,仿佛自己在前进的错觉,而是我们真实的在成长,在这件事里成了另一个自己。
11.If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.   
离开我就别安慰我,要知道每一次缝补也会遭遇穿刺的痛。
12.Don’t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things you can’t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.  
曾经拥有的,不要忘记。不能得到的,更要珍惜。属于自己的,不要放弃。已经失去的,留作回忆。 
13.I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things.Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time. Forexample, when you love someone, changes are all around. Then I stepbackward and watching it silently, then I see the true feelings.
我喜欢并习惯了对变化的东西保持着距离,这样才会知道什么是最不会被时间抛弃的准则。比如爱一个人,充满变数,我于是后退一步,静静的看着,直到看见真诚的感情。
14.Men love from overlooking while women love from looking up. If love isa mountain, then if men go up, more women they will see while womenwill see fewer men.  
男人的爱是俯视而生,而女人的爱是仰视而生。如果爱情像座山,那么男人越往上走可以俯视的女人就越多,而女人越往上走可以仰视的男人就越少。
15.Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person. 
好的爱情是你通过一个人看到整个世界,坏的爱情是你为了一个人舍弃世界。
16.We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves. Andthen begin to love. Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to loveor how long it will be. Just wait for one love. Maybe no one will comeout, but this kind of waiting is the love itself.
在自己面前,应该一直留有一个地方,独自留在那里。然后去爱。不知道是什么,不知道是谁,不知道如何去爱,也不知道可以爱多久。只是等待一次爱情,也许永远都没有人。可是,这种等待,就是爱情本身。
17.Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We alwaysthink that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing inthe world. But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize thatit's always light, light. We all thought love was very deep, but infact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must grow up withthe time.   
有谁不曾为那暗恋而痛苦?我们总以为那份痴情很重,很重,是世上最重的重量。有一天,暮然回首,我们才发现,它一直都是很轻,很轻的。我们以为爱的很深,很深,来日岁月,会让你知道,它不过很浅,很浅。最深和最重的爱,必须和时日一起成长。
18.In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness
在这个世界上,只有真正快乐的男人,才能带给女人真正的快乐。
19.If a woman is not sexy, if she is not emotional, if she is not reasonable, she has to know herself clearly. coz only she has is misfortune.
女人如果不性感,就要感性;如果没有感性,就要理性;如果没有理性,就要有自知之明;如果连这个都没有了,她只有不幸。
20.An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for forgetting.A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding.  
一段不被接受的爱情,需要的不是伤心,而是时间,一段可以用来遗忘的时间。一颗被深深伤了的心,需要的不是同情,而是明白。
21. I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this.  
我知道这世上有人在等我,但我不知道我在等谁,为了这个,我每天都非常快乐。
22.In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. Just ask for meeting you in my most beautiful years.   
一生至少该有一次,为了某个人而忘了自己,不求有结果,不求同行,不求曾经拥有,甚至不求你爱我。只求在我最美的年华里,遇到你。
23.I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's a selecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the least. And then be a simple man.  
我不觉得人的心智成熟是越来越宽容涵盖,什么都可以接受。相反,我觉得那应该是一个逐渐剔除的过程,知道自己最重要的是什么,知道不重要的东西是什么。而后,做一个纯简的人。
24.When you feel hurt and your tears are gonna to drop. Please look up and have a look at the sky once belongs to us. If the sky is still vast,clouds are still clear, you shall not cry because my leave doesn't take away the world that belongs to you.
当你的心真的在痛,眼泪快要流下来的时候,那就赶快抬头看看,这片曾经属于我们的天空;当天依旧是那么的广阔,云依旧那么的潇洒,那就不应该哭,因为我的离去,并没有带走你的世界。
25.  Remember, the brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want someting. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They're there to stop the other people. ----Randy Frederick Pausch
请记住,阻挡你的障碍必有其原因!这道墙并不是为了阻止我们,这道墙让我们有机会展现自己有多想达到这目标。这道墙是为了阻止那些不够渴望的人,它们是为了阻挡那些不够热爱的人而存在的。
Did you see the streets? Just the streets… There were thousands of them! And how do you do it down there? How do you choose just one? One woman, one house, one piece of land to call your own, one landscape to look at, one way to die... Land is a ship too big for me. It's a it's a voyage too long, a perfume too strong. It's a music I don't know how to make.
---&&The legend of 1900&&
Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience and if it hurts,it's probably worth it.
只要你畅开心扉去迎接新的生活和经历,哪怕有所疼痛都是值得的!
27. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
28. Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.
夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。            
秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。 
29. I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes.
我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过去了。 
30. There is no rehearsal in the life , once missing , it will be lost forever.
世界上没有破镜重圆之说,一旦失去,就意味着永远失去
31. When every love comes to the end, if you look back, u will find flowers and sorrows, but it's always beautiful.
每段爱情在走向终结时,倒带回去,一路上或花草鲜美,或落英缤纷,而最初总是倾心的。
32. The fact is that the world is out of everyone's expectation. But some learn to forget, but others insist.
事实上,这个世界不符合所有人的梦想。只是有人可以学会遗忘,有人却坚持。
33. No matter how cruel the destiny treats one with tribulation and misfortune, it will correspondingly treat him with happiness and sweetness. Even if the happiness is short and false, it's enough to light up the whole future life.
无论命运以怎样残忍的方式赐予一个人以磨难和不幸,但仍会相应地赐予他幸福与甜蜜,即使这幸福是如此短暂与不真实,也足以照亮他今后整个暗淡的人生。
34. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起的感觉.
35. .No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is, won't make you cry.
没有人值得你流泪,值得你这么做的人不会让你哭泣.
36.The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁却犹如远在天边.
37.To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world . 
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整天世界.
38.Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间.
39.Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
爱你的人如果没有按你的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你.
41. Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near.
The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart
我们如海鸥之与波涛相遇似地,遇见了,走近了。海鸥飞去,波涛滚滚地流开,我们也分别了。 
42. Love you, think of you, love you secretly, eagerly love you, wait, feel disappointed, try hard, lose, and feel sad, go apart, and recall.All of these are for sake of you. And I will never regret for it.
钟情,相思,暗恋,渴慕,等待,失望,试探,患得患失,痛不欲生,天涯永隔,追忆似水流年……种种这些,都曾因你而经历,也就誓不言悔。
43. The more you wanna know whether you have forgotten something, the I once heard that, the only thing you can do when you no longer have something is not to forget.
你越想知道自己是不是忘记的时候,你反而记得越清楚,我曾经听人说过,当你不能再拥有的时候,唯一可以做的就是令自己不要忘记。
43. To love someone in secret is like a seed in bottle waiting for growing up, though not sure whether the future will be more beautiful, still waiting it earnestly and eagerly.
暗恋一个人的心情,就像是瓶中等待发芽的种子,永远不能确定未来是否是美丽的,但却真心而倔强的等待着。
44. Love is not about running into each other in crowds. Love is an impossible meeting. For example, I am a bird flying in sky, u r a leopard in forest. We just fall in love accidentally.
缘分不是人海中两个人的擦身,缘分是不可能的相遇。比如我是空中的鸟,你是林中的豹,只是我们碰巧相爱。
45. Loneliness is different from being alone. Being alone means you just have no one beside you but loneliness means that you cannot talk with others and share them with your feelings. And the true loneliness is that you even forget how it feels when you love someone.
寂寞确实跟孤单不一样,孤单只表示身边没有别人,但寂寞是一种你无法将感受跟别人沟通或分享的心理状态。而真正的寂寞应该是连自己都忘了喜欢一个人的感觉。
46. Among those people that appear in our life, some are to teach us, some to comfortus, some to share and some to love.
在我们生命中出现的人,一些给我们上课,一些让我们痊愈,有的用来分担分享,有的用来真爱。
47. Someone makes me comfortable, so I while another one makes me feel lonely, so I want to embrace him.
有一个人让我觉得很安心,所以想要依靠他,而另一个人让我觉得很孤单,所以想要拥抱他
48. An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for forgetting. A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding.
一段不被接受的爱情,需要的不是伤心,而是时间,一段可以用来遗忘的时间。一颗被深深伤了的心,需要的不是同情,而是理解。
49. The most easily broken thing in the world is the man's wine glass, politician's promise, girls' dream, steel wire-like love, the virtuousof modern society and the holy heart.
这个世界最易碎的就是男人的酒杯,政客的承诺,少女的梦想,钢丝上的爱情,现代社会的善良和高贵的心。
50. Let`s write that letter we thought of writing &one of these days&.
曾&打算有那么一天&去写的信,就在今天写吧.
51. I suddenly feel myself like a doll,acting all kinds of joys and sorrows.
There are lots of shining siliery thread on my back,controlling all my action.
我突然就觉得自己像个华丽的木偶,演尽了所有的悲欢离合,
可是背上总是有无数闪亮的银色丝线,操纵 我的哪怕一举手一投足.
-I love you.
-How do you expect me to respond to this?
-How about you love me too?
——《When Harry Met Sally / 当哈利遇到萨莉》
-Is life always this hard, or just when you’re a kid?
-…Always like this.
----《leon / 这个杀手不太冷》
When you are old and grey and full of sleep
And nodding by the fire, take down this book
And slowly read, and dream of the soft look
Yours eyes had once, and of their shadows deep.
How many loved your moments of glad grace,
And loved your beauty with love false or true,
But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,
And loved the sorrows o
And bending down beside the glowing bars,
Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled
And paced upon the mountains overhead.
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars
当你老了,白发苍苍,睡意朦胧,
在炉前打盹,请取下这本诗篇,
慢慢读,回想你当年的双眼
那柔美的光芒与青幽的晕影;
多少人真情假意,爱过你的美丽,
爱过你欢乐而迷人的青春,
唯独一人爱你朝圣者的心,
爱你日益凋谢的脸上的衰戚;
当你佝偻着,在灼热的炉栅边,
你将轻轻诉说,带着一丝伤感:
逝去的爱,如今已步上高山,
在密密星群里埋藏它的赧颜。
叶芝的《当你老了》
55. 在自己面前应该一直留有一个地方,然后去爱。
不知道是谁,不知道如何去爱,也不知道可以爱多久。
只是等待一次爱情,也许永远都没有人,可是这种等待就是爱情本身。
Save a place for yourself, before going out to love.
You don‘t have to know who to love, how to love, or how long your love will last.
Just wait for the one time. Maybe there will never be the one. But just wait, because it already is your reward.
我用力抓紧世界,最终却仍被世界淘汰。
如果一开始就松手,我的痛苦会不会少些?
I held tight to the world, but rejected.
If I had saved the effort, would the pain be less?
她一直坚持宁缺毋滥,相信最好的值得耐心等待。
偏偏最后掉下的红苹果,通常是酸的。
而惊心动魄的伟大爱情,通常不是等来的。
She has been patient, believing the best is worth the wait.
Yet the last apple fallen from the tree is usually sour.
The love that rocks your soul is hardly the result of a long wait.
总希望在风雨欲来的时候,抱紧一些不想放弃的想法。
We just can‘t let go, when the storm is ahead.
静静聆听内心世界的声音,常常有令人欢喜的旋律响起。
可以简单、可以深沉,可以抒情、可以喧闹...
Listen quietly, to the sound of your heart. Cheerful melodies may rise.
Some simple, some profound, some gentle, some loud.
现实的残酷,幸福的易逝。
看不见的,是不是就等于不存在?记住的,是不是永远不会消失?
Cruelty of reality. Volatile happiness.
Those out of sight, are they really not there? Those remembered, will they last forever?
刻下爱的见证的小树,已长成大树。
而我们狂热的恋情,早随风飘散。
小小的印记,变成巨大的伤痕。
风起时,我听见整个森林的叹息……
The sapling that bears our mark of love has grown into a big tree,
but our once fervent love is lost forever in the wind.
The little mark has become a scar.
When the wind blows, we hear the sigh of the forest...
爱到极致,我已变得盲目。
在幸福的峰巅,谁还记得住爱神的电话号码,谁还记得住周围许多有趣的日子。
The culmination of love is blindness.
Who, at the peak of happiness, can remember the number of Cupid, or any of the fun days around.
56. There is always a little truth behind every &JUST KIDDING&,
a little knowledge behind every &I DON'T KNOW&,
a little emotion behind every &I DON'T CARE&,
and a little pain behind every &IT'S OK&.
57. When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin.
It works not because it settles the question for you,
but because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air, you suddenly know what you are hoping for.
58. Nobody can go back and start a new begining, but anyone can start now and make a new ending.
没人能让时光倒流,然后重新再出发,但所有人都可以在今天启程,去创造一个全新的结局。
59. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.
生活不是等着暴风雨过去,而是学会在风雨中跳舞。
60. Sometimes, people cry not because they're weak. It's because they have been strong for too long.
有的时候,人们之所以哭泣并不是因为软弱,而是因为他们坚强了太久。
61. Love like you've never been hurt .
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
work like you don't need the money .
Live like it's heaven on earth.
--------Alfred D’Souza
去爱吧,就像不曾受过伤一样
跳舞吧,像没有人会欣赏一样
唱歌吧,像没有人会聆听一样
干活吧,像是不需要金钱一样
生活吧,就像今天是末日一样
——艾佛列德·德索萨
62. No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.
- 不管结局是否完美,我的世界不允许你的消失。
63. No matter how serious life gets, you still gotta have that one person you can be completely stupid with.
- 无论生活变得多么严肃,你总会找到一个让你心甘情愿傻傻相伴的人。
If I should meet thee, after long years.
若我会见到你,事隔经年。
How should I greet thee, with silence and tears.
我该如何致意,以眼泪,以沉默。
——节选自拜伦诗《 When We Two Parted》
PS:慢慢地越积累越多了,我会把后面更新的都放在这吧~大家也容易看一些~
另外,告诉你们一个秘密,越往越后面的句子越好哟,不要错过呢~~~~
144647 人聚集在这个小组
(Cat_Ting)
(亚比煞Aimee)
第三方登录:优美英语句子
生命中总有那么一段时光充满不安可是除了勇敢面对我们别无选择,智慧的增长可用痛苦的减少来衡量,成功很简单在合适的时间用恰当的方式做正确的事,最幸福的人不是拥有最好一切的人而是把一切都变成最好的人。
智慧英语(一)
Ifyou'rebraveenoughtosayGOODBYE,lifewillrewardyouwithanewHELLO.只要你勇敢地说出再见,生活一定会赐予你一个新的开始。
Iknowsometimesthingscangettoughbutyouhavetopushpastthebadtoseethegood.
我知道有时候,事情会变得艰难,但山重水复之后才会见到柳暗花明。Whenweweresmall,happinewasasimplething.Afterwehavegrownup,simplicityisaveryhappything.
小时候,幸福是件很简单的事;长大后,简单是件很幸福的事。
I'llnevermindthepastfromnowon,nomatterhowsorrowfulorwonderfulitwas.Lifecomesandgoeswithnothing.
从此再不提起过去,痛苦或幸福,生不带来,死不带去。
Beingnicetosomeoneyoudislikedoesn’tmeanyou’reafake.Itmeansyou’rematureenoughtotolerateyourdisliketowardsthem.
能够善待不太喜欢的人,并不代表你虚伪,而意味着你内心成熟到可以容纳这些不喜欢。
I'msoyoungthateverythingsadorhappyseemsveryimpressivetome.Agentletouchcouldbeabigdeal.
只是因为太年轻,所以所有的悲伤和快乐都显得那么深刻,轻轻一碰就惊天动地。Iamagreatbelieverinluck,andIfindthattheharderIwork,themoreIhaveofit.―ThomasJefferson
我非常相信运气,我发现我越努力工作,我的运气就越好。――托马斯杰弗逊Noonecangowithyouforalifetime,soyouhavetoadjnoonewillhelpyouagainandagain,soyouhavetofightallthetime.
没有人陪你走一辈子,所以你要适应孤独;没有人会帮你一辈子,所以你要一直奋斗。
Gettingangryispunishingoneselfformistakesofothers.Forgiveothers,and
relieveyourself.
生气,就是拿别人的过错来惩罚自己。原谅别人,放过自己。
Thebestkindoffriendistheoneyoucouldsitonaporchswingwith,neversaya
word,andthenwalkawayfeelinglikeitwasthebestconversationyou'veeverhad.最好的朋友,能陪你坐在门廊默默地荡秋千,彼此没有只字片语,分别时却让你感
到,这是你拥有的最棒的一次交流。
Thehappiestpeoplearenotthosewhoownallthebestthings,buttheoneswho
canreallyappreciatethebeautyoflife.
最幸福的人们并不一定什么都是最好,只是因为他们懂得欣赏生活的美好。
Dreamwhatyouwanttodream;gowhereyouwanttogo;bewhatyouwanttobe,
becauseyouhaveonlyonelifeandonechancetodoallthethingsyouwanttodo.做你想做的梦,去你想去的地方,成为你想成为的人吧,因为你只有一次生命,一
个机会去做所有那些你想做的事。
Trustislikeapieceofpaper.Whenitcreases,itcannotrecoverevenitissmoothed.信任就像一张纸,皱了,即使抚平,也恢复不了原样了。
Whateverwiththepasthasgone,thebestisalwaysyettocome.
不管过去如何,过去的已经过去,最好的总在未来等着你。
Nomatterhowlongtherainlasts,therewillbearainbowintheend.Nomatter
howsadyoumaybe,believethathappineiswaiting.
无论下多久的雨,最后都会有彩虹;无论你多么悲伤,要相信幸福在前方等候。Ilovehowshemakesmefeel,likeanything'spossible,orlikelifeisworthit.-500
DaysofSummer
我喜欢她给我带来的感觉,就像是一切都有可能,亦或是这辈子是值得的*―《和
莎莫的500天》
It'struethatwedon'tknowwhatwe'vegotuntilweloseit,butit'salsotruethat
wedon'tknowwhatwe'vebeenmissinguntilitarrives.
的确只有当我们失去时才知道曾拥有的是什么,同样,只有当我们拥有了才知道曾
经失去了什么。
Whenyou'regoodtoothers,youarebesttoyourself.
善待他人,即是最好的善待自己。
Happineisn'tgettingallyouwant.It'senjoyingallyouhave.
幸福不是得到你想要的一切,而是享受你所拥有的一切。
Openingawindowforothersisalsotohelpourselvesseetheskymorecompletely.帮别人开启一扇窗,也就是让自己看到更完整的天空。
Wewillallhavetimesofinsecurityinlife,whenthereisnothingtodobutbravely
facethefeelingsofdoubt.
生命中总有那么一段时光,充满不安,可是除了勇敢面对,我们别无选择。
Don'ttellliesbecausethosewhobelieveyourliesaretheoneswhobelieveinyou.不要去骗人,因为你能骗到的,都是相信你的人。
Growinginwisdomcanbemeasuredbythedecreaseinbitterness.
智慧的增长可用痛苦的减少来衡量。
Nomatterhowfaryoumayfly,neverforgetwhereyoucomefrom.
无论你能飞多远,都别忘了你来自何方。
Wherethereisnostruggle,thereisnostrength.--OprahWinfrey
没有奋斗,就没有力量。――奥普拉温弗瑞
Readingmakesafullman,conferenceareadymanandwritinganexactman.读书使人充实,讨论使人机敏,写作使人严谨。
Nobodyisboredwhenheistryingtomakesomethingthatisbeautifulorto
discoversomethingthatistrue.
尝试去做一些美好的事或者去发现真理时,没有人会感到烦闷。
Succeissimple.Dowhat'sright,therightway,attherighttime.
成功很简单:在合适的时间用恰当的方式做正确的事。
Liveasifyouweretodietomorrow.Learnasifyouweretoliveforever.--
MahatmaGandhi
如同明日将死那样生活,如同永远不死那样求知。――圣雄甘地
Facethepastwiththeleastregrets,facethepresentwiththeleastwasteandface
thefuturewiththemostdreams.
不悔恨过去;不荒废现在;充满梦想,面对未来。
Donotsaythatopportunitiesnevercome.Itdidcomebutyoujustweren’twilling
togiveupwhatyouhad.
不要说机会从未出现;它曾经来过,只是你舍不得放下已拥有的。
Thelife'sbattleisneverwonbythefastestorthestrongest,butbythemanwho
thinkshecan.
人生之战的胜利并不取决于最快或最强,而是你认为自己能不能。
Thehappiestpeoplearenotthosewhohavethebestofeverything,butwhomake
thebestoutofeverything.
最幸福的人不是拥有最好一切的人,而是把一切都变成最好的人。
Don'tmakepromiseswhenyou'rejoyful.Don'treplywhenyou'resad.Don'tmake
decisionswhenyou'reangry.
别在喜悦时承诺,别在悲伤时回答,别在愤怒时决定。
优美英语句子,看看吧
1.Ilovethreethingsinthisworld.Sun,moonandyou.Sunformorning,moonfornight,andyouforever.予独爱世间三物。昼之日,夜之月,汝之永恒。
2.Lifehastaughtusthatlovedoesnotconsistingazingateachother,butinlookingoutwardtogetherinthesamedirection.
生活教会我们,爱并不在于长久地凝视,而在于眺望远方同一方向的希望。
3.Lifeisn'taboutwaitingforthestormtopass,it'saboutlearningtodanceintherain.生活不是等待暴风雨过境,而是学会在雨中跳出最美的舞姿。
4.Youknowmylonelineisonlykeptforyou,mysweetsongsareonlysungforyou.你可知我百年的孤寂只为你一人守侯,千夜的恋歌只为你一人而唱。
5.Iflivingontheearthisamissionfromthelord…livingwithyouistheawardofthelord…如果活着,是上帝赋予我最大的使命,那么活者有你,将会是上帝赋予我使命的恩赐……
6.Doyouunderstandthefeelingofmissingsomeone?Itisjustlikethatyouwillspendalonghardtimetoturntheice-coldwateryouhavedrunkintotears.你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。
7.Insuchasoftandwarmseason,pleaseacceptmysincereblessinganddeepconcernforyou.在这充满温馨的季节里,给你我真挚的祝福及深深的思念。
8.Forourever-lastingfriendship,sendsincereblessingsandwarmgreetingstomyfriendswhomImisomuch.一份不渝的友谊,执着千万个祝福,给我想念的朋友,温馨的问候。
9.Itisgracefulgriefandsweetsadnetothinkofyou,butinmyheart,thereisakindofsoftwarmththatcan’tbeexpressedwithanychoiceofwords.想你,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅,心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨。
10.YouandIremainsthesameindifferenttime,atdifferentplaces,timeischanging,spaceischangingandeverythingischangingexceptmymitoyou!不同的时间,不同的地点,不同的人群,相同的只有你和我;时间在变,空间在变,不变的只有对你无限的思念!
ffeeislonelywithoutcupsjustasIamlonelywithoutyou.没有杯子……咖啡是寂寞的……没有你……我是孤独的……
12.Myheartbeatsforyoueveryday.Iaminspiredbyyoueveryminute,andIworryaboutyoueverysecond.Itiswonderfultohaveyouinmylife.每一天都为你心跳,每一刻都被你感动,每一秒都为你担心。有你的感觉真好。
13.Nomattertheendingisperfectornot,youcannotdisappearfrommyworld.我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美.
14.Loveisacarefullydesignedlie.爱情是一个精心设计的谎言.
15.Promisesareoftenlikethebutterfly,whichdisappearafterbeautifulhover.承诺常常很像蝴蝶,美丽的飞盘旋然后不见
16.Fadingistruewhilefloweringispast凋谢是真实的,盛开只是一种过去
17.WhyIhavenevercatchedthehappiness?WheneverIwantyou,Iwillbeaccompanyedbythememoryof...为什么幸福总是擦肩而过,偶尔想你的时候….就让….回忆来陪我.
18.Love,promisedbetweenthefingers.Fingerrift,twistedinthelove爱情…在指缝间
承诺指缝….在爱情下交缠.
19.Ifyouweepedforthemissingsunset,youwouldmialltheshiningstars如果你为着错过夕阳而哭泣,那么你就要错群星了
20.Tofeeltheflameofdreamingandtofeelthemomentofdancing,whenalltheromanceisfaraway,theeternityisalwaysthere.感受梦的火焰,感觉飞舞瞬间,当一切浪漫遥远,永恒依然
21.Ifwecanonlyencountereachotherratherthanstaywitheachother,thenIwishwehadneverencountered.如果只是遇见,不能停留,不如不遇.
21.Iwouldlikeweepingwiththesmileratherthanrepentingwiththecry,whenmyheartisbroken,isitneededtofix?宁愿笑著流泪,也不愿哭著说后悔心碎了,还需再补吗?
22.Therearenotrailsofthewingsinthesky,whilethebirdshasfliedaway.雁过无痕。
23.Whenacigarfallsinlovewithamatch,it'sdestinedtobehurt.有些爱从一开始就注定会受伤。
24.Onlywhenoureyeshavebeenwashedbytears,canwehaveabroaderfieldofvision.只有泪水洗过的眼睛,才有更开阔的视野。
25.Toloveforthesakeofbeinglovedishuman,buttoloveforthesakeoflovingisangelic.为了被爱而爱是人性,而为爱而爱是神性。
26.Everyhouroflosttimeisachanceoffuturemisfortune.一寸光阴一寸金,寸金难买寸光阴。
27.MaybeGodwantsyoutomeetmanywrongpeoplebeforeyoumeettherightone,sowhenthishappens,youlwillbethankful.也许上帝让你在遇见那个合适的人之前遇见很多错误的人,所以,当这一切发生的时候,你应该心存感激。
28.Aboywillmakeyouthinkhelovesyou,buthereallydoesn't.Agirlwillmakeyouthinkshedoesn'tloveyou,whenshereallydoes.------很多时候,男人会让你觉得他爱上了你,其实他真没有;而女人会让你觉得她不可能会爱上你,结果她却动了心。
29.Loveiswhenyoufindsomeonebetter,yetyoustaywiththesamepersonyoupromisedtospendforeverwith――爱情就是当遇到一个更好的人,却依然和那个曾发誓与其共度一生的人在昨天。
俞敏洪说:背完这100个句子,你已经背过7000个单词!
这个真的很不错,每天背诵一句也不累,第二天在复习前面的一句,这样就想滚雪球一样,背的越来越多。正所谓熟读唐诗三百首,不会作诗也会吟。更何况这只有100句呢。想学好英语的,一定不要错过。
1.TypicalofthegrasslanddwellersofthecontinentistheAmericanantelope,orpronghorn.
1.美洲羚羊,或称叉角羚,是该大陆典型的草原动物。
2.OfthemillionswhosawHaley’scometin1986,howmanypeoplewilllivelongenoughtoseeitreturninthetwenty-firstcentury.
2.1986年看见哈雷慧星的千百万人当中,有多少人能够长寿到足以目睹它在二十一世纪的回归呢?
3.Anthropologistshavediscoveredthatfear,happiness,sadness,andsurpriseareuniversallyreflectedinfacialexpressions.
3.人类学家们已经发现,恐惧,快乐,悲伤和惊奇都会行之于色,这在全人类是共通的。
4.Becauseofitsirritatingeffectonhumans,theuseofphenolasageneralantiseptichasbeenlargelydiscontinued.
4.由于苯酚对人体带有刺激性作用,它基本上已不再被当作常用的防腐剂了。
5.Ingrouptoremaininexistence,aprofit-makingorganizationmust,inthelongrun,producesomethingconsumersconsiderusefulordesirable.
5.任何盈利组织若要生存,最终都必须生产出消费者可用或需要的产品。
6.Thegreaterthepopulationthereisinalocality,thegreatertheneedthereisforwater,transportation,anddisposalofrefuse.
6.一个地方的人口越多,其对水,交通和垃圾处理的需求就会越大。
7.Itismoredifficulttowritesimply,directly,andeffectivelythanto
employflowerybutvagueexpressionsthatonlyobscureone’smeaning.
7.简明,直接,有力的写作难于花哨,含混而意义模糊的表达。
8.Withmodernofficesbecomingmoremechanized,designersareattemptingtopersonalizethemwithwarmer,lesevereinteriors.
8.随着现代办公室的日益自动化,设计师们正试图利用较为温暖而不太严肃的内
部装饰来使其具有亲切感。
9.Thedifferencebetweenlibelandslanderisthatlibelisprintedwhileslanderisspoken.
9.诽谤和流言的区别在于前者是书面的,而后者是口头的。
10.Thekneeisthejointswherethethighbonemeetsthelargeboneofthelowerleg.
10.膝盖是大腿骨和小腿胫的连接处。
11.Acidsarechemicalcompoundsthat,inwatersolution,haveasharptaste,acorrosiveactiononmetals,andtheabilitytoturncertainbluevegetabledyesred.
11.酸是一种化合物,它在溶于水时具有强烈的气味和对金属的腐蚀性,并且能够使某些蓝色植物染料变红。
12.BillieHoliday’sreputationasagreatjazz-bluessingerrestsonherabilitytogiveemotionaldepthtohersongs.
12.BillieHoliday’s作为一个爵士布鲁斯乐杰出歌手的名声建立在能够赋予歌曲感情深度的能力。
13.Essentially,atheoryisanabstract,symbolicrepresentationofwhatisconceivedtobereality.
13.理论在本质上是对认识了的现实的一种抽象和符号化的表达。
14.Longbeforechildrenareabletospeakorunderstandalanguage,theycommunicatethroughfacialexpressionsandbymakingnoises.
14.儿童在能说或能听懂语言之前,很久就会通过面部表情和靠发出噪声来与人交流了。
15.Thankstomodernirrigation,cropsnowgrowabundantlyinareaswhereoncenothingbutcactiandsagebrushcouldlive.
15.受当代灌溉(技术设施)之赐,农作物在原来只有仙人掌和荞属科植物才能生存的地方旺盛的生长。
16.Thedevelopmentofmechanicaltimepiecesspurredthesearchformoreaccuratesundialswithwhichtoregulatethem.
16.机械计时器的发展促使人们寻求更精确的日晷,以便校准机械计时器。
17.Anthropologyisascienceinthatanthropologistsusearigoroussetofmethodsandtechniquestodocumentobservationsthatcanbecheckedbyothers.
17.人类学是一门科学,因为人类学家采用一整套强有力的方法和技术来记录观测结果,而这样记录下来的观测结果是供他人核查的。
18.Fungiareimportantintheproceofdecay,whichreturns
ingredientstothesoil,enhancessoilfertility,anddecomposesanimaldebris.
18.真菌在腐化过程中十分重要,而腐化过程将化学物质回馈于土壤,提高其肥力,并分解动物粪便。
19.Whenitisstruck,atuningforkproducesanalmostpuretone,retainingitspitchoveralongperiodoftime.
19.音叉被敲击时,产生几乎纯质的音调,其音量经久不衰。
20.Althoughpecansaremostplentifulinthesoutheasternpartofthe
UnitedStates,theyarefoundasfarnorthasOhioandIllinois.
20.虽然美洲山河桃树最集中于美国的东南部但是在北至俄亥俄州及伊利诺州也能看见它们。
21.Eliminatingproblemsbytransferringtheblametoothersisoftencalledscape-goating.
21.用怪罪别人的办法来解决问题通常被称为寻找替罪羊。
22.Thechieffoodseateninanycountrydependlargelyonwhatgrowsbestinitsclimateandsoil.
22.一个国家的主要食物是什么,大体取决于什么作物在其天气和土壤条件下生长得最好。
23.Overaverylargenumberoftrials,theprobabilityofanevent’soccurringisequaltotheprobabilitythatitwillnotoccur.
23.在大量的实验中,某一事件发生的几率等于它不发生的几率。
24.Mostsubstancecontractwhentheyfreezesothatthedensityofasubstance’ssolidishigherthanthedensityofitsliquid.
24.大多数物质遇冷收缩,所以他们的密度在固态时高于液态。
25.Themechanismbywhichbraincellsstorememoriesisnotclearlyunderstood.
25.大脑细胞储存记忆的机理并不为人明白。
26.Bythemiddleofthetwentiethcentury,paintersandsculptorsintheUnitedStateshadbeguntoexertagreatworldwideinfluenceoverart.
26.到了二十一世纪中叶,美国画家和雕塑家开始在世界范围内对艺术产生重大影响。
heeasternpartofNewJerseyliesthecityofElizabeth,amajorshippingandmanufacturingcenter.
27.伊丽莎白市,一个重要的航运和制造业中心,坐落于新泽西州的东部。
28.ElizabethBlackwell,thefirstwomanmedicaldoctorintheUnitedStates,foundedtheNewYorkInfirmary,aninstitutionthathasalwayshadacompletelyfemalemedicalstaff.
28.ElizabethBlackwell,美国第一个女医生,创建了员工一直为女性纽约诊所。
29.AlexanderGrahamBelloncetoldhisfamilythathewouldratherberememberedasateacherofthedeafthanastheinventorofthe
telephone.
29.AlexanderGrahamBell曾告诉家人,他更愿意让后人记住他是聋子的老师,而非电话的发明者。
30.Becauseitsleavesremaingreenlongafterbeingpicked,rosemarybecameassociatedwiththeideaofremembrance.
30.采摘下的迷迭香树叶常绿不衰,因此人们把迷迭香树与怀念联系在一起。
31.Althoughapparentlyrigid,bonesexhibitadegreeofelasticitythatenablestheskeletontowithstandconsiderableimpact.
31.骨头看起来是脆硬的,但它也有一定的弹性,使得骨骼能够承受相当的打击。
32.ThatxenoncouldnotFORMchemicalcompoundswasoncebelievedbyscientists.
32.科学家曾相信:氙气是不能形成化合物的。
33.Researchintothedynamicsofstormsisdirectedtowardimprovingtheabilitytopredicttheseeventsandthustominimizedamageand
avoidlooflife.33.对风暴动力学的研究是为了提高风暴预测从而减少损失,避免人员伤亡。
34.Theeliminationofinflationwouldensurethattheamountofmoneyusedinrepayingaloanwouldhavethesamevalueastheamountof
moneyborrowed.34.消除通货膨胀应确保还贷的钱应与所贷款的价值相同。
35.Futurism,anearlytwentieth-centurymovementinart,rejectedalltraditionsandattemptedtoglorifycontemporarylifebyemphasizingthemachineandmotion.
35.未来主义,二十世纪早期的一个艺术思潮。拒绝一切传统,试图通过强调机械和动态来美化生活。
36.OneofthewildestandmostinaccessiblepartsoftheUnitedStatesistheEvergladeswherewildlifeisabundantandlargelyprotected.
36.Everglades是美国境内最为荒凉和人迹罕至的地区之一,此处有大量的野生动植物而且大多受(法律)保护。
37.LucretiaMott’sinfluencewassosignificantthatshehasbeen
creditedbysomeauthoritiesastheoriginatoroffeminismintheUnitedStates.
37.LucretiaMott’s的影响巨大,所以一些权威部门认定她为美国女权运动的创始人。
38.Theactivitiesoftheinternationalmarketingresearcherarefrequentlymuchbroaderthanthoseofthedomesticmarketer.
38.国际市场研究者的活动范围常常较国内市场研究者广阔。
39.ThecontinentaldividereferstoanimaginarylineintheNorth
AmericanRockiesthatdividesthewatersflowingintotheAtlanticOceanfromthoseflowingintothePacific.
39.大陆分水岭是指北美洛矶山脉上的一道想象线,该线把大西洋流域和太平洋流域区分开来。
40.StudiesofthegravityfieldoftheEarthindicatethatitscrustandmantleyieldwhenunusualweightisplacedonthem.
40.对地球引力的研究表明,在不寻常的负荷之下地壳和地幔会发生位移。
41.TheannualworthofUtah’smanufacturingisgreaterthanthatofitsminingandfarmingcombined.
41.尤它州制造业的年产值大于其工业和农业的总和。
42.Thewallflowerissocalledbecauseitsweakstemsoftengrowonwallsandalongstonycliffsforsupport.
42.墙花之所以叫墙花,是因为其脆弱的枝干经常要靠墙壁或顺石崖生长,以便有所依附。
43.Itistheinteractionbetweenpeople,ratherthantheeventsthatoccurintheirlives,thatisthemainfocusofsocialpsychology.
43.社会心理学的主要焦点是人与人之间的交往,而不是他们各自生活中的事件。
44.NosocialcrusadearousedElizabethWilliams’enthusiasmmorethantheexpansionofeducationalfacilitiesforimmigrantstotheUnited
44.给美国的新移民增加教育设施比任何社会运动都更多的激发了ElizabethWilliams的热情。
45.Quailstypicallyhaveshortroundedwingsthatenablethemtospringintofullflightinstantlywhendisturbedintheirhidingplaces.
45.典型的鹌鹑都长有短而圆的翅膀,凭此他们可以在受惊时一跃而起,飞离它们的躲藏地。
46.Accordingtoanthropologists,theearliestancestorsofhumansthatstooduprightresembledchimpanzeesfacially,withslopingforeheadsandprotrudingbrows.
46.根据人类学家的说法,直立行走的人的鼻祖面部轮廓与黑猩猩相似,额头后倾,眉毛突出。
47.Notuntil1866wasthefullysuccessfultransatlanticcablefinallylaid.
47.直到1866年第一条横跨大西洋的电缆才完全成功的架通。
48.Inhiswriting,JohnCroweRansomdescribeswhatheconsidersthespiritualbarrenneofsocietybroughtaboutbyscienceandtechnology.
48.JohnCroweRansom在他的著作中描述了他认为是由科学技术给社会带来的精神贫困。
49.Childrenwithparentswhoseguidanceisfirm,consistent,andrationalareinclinedtopossehighlevelsofself-confidence.
49.父母的教导如果坚定,始终如一和理性,孩子就有可能充满自信。
50.TheancientHopewellpeopleofNorthAmericaprobablycultivatedcornandothercrops,buthuntingandgatheringwerestillofcriticalimportanceintheireconomy.
50.北美远古的Hopewell人很可能种植了玉米和其他农作物,但打猎和采集对他们的经济贸易仍是至关重要的。
ingmanysymbolsmakesitpossibletoputalargeamountofinFORMationonasinglemap.
51.使用多种多样的符号可以在一张地图里放进大量的信息
52.Anarchismisatermdescribingaclusterofdoctrinesandattitudeswhoseprincipalunitingfeatureisthebeliefthatgovernmentisbothharmfulandunnecessary.
52.无政府主义这个词描述的是一堆理论和态度,它们的主要共同点在于相信政府是有害的,没有必要的。
53.ProbablynomanhadmoreeffectonthedailylivesofmostpeopleintheUntiedStatesthandidHenryFordapioneerinautomobile
production.
53.恐怕没有谁对大多数美国人的日常生活影响能超过汽车生产的先驱亨利.福特。
54.Theuseofwell-chosennonsensewordsmakespossiblethetestingofmanybasichypothesesinthefieldoflanguagelearning.
54.使用精心挑选的无意义词汇,可以检验语言学科里许多基本的假定。
55.Thehistoryofpaintingisafascinatingchainofeventsthatprobablybeganwiththeveryfirstpicturesevermade.
55.优化历史是由一连串的迷人事件组成,其源头大概可以上溯到最早的图画。
56.Perfectlymatchedpearls,strungintoanecklace,bringafarhigherpricethanthesamepearlstoldindividually.
56.相互般配的珍珠,串成一条项链,就能卖到比单独售出好得多的价钱。
57.Duringtheeighteenthcentury,LittleTurtlewaschiefoftheMiamitribewhoseterritorybecamewhatisnowIndianaandOhio.
57.十八世纪时,“小乌龟”是迈阿密部落的酋长,该部落的地盘就是今天的印第安那州和俄亥俄州。
58.Amongalmostsevenhundredspeciesofbamboo,somearefullygrownatlethanafoothigh,whileotherscangrowthreefeetintwenty-fourhours.
58.在竹子的近七百个品种中,有的全长成还不到一英尺,有的却能在二十四小时内长出三英尺。
59.Beforestaringonaseavoyage,prudentnavigatorslearntheseacharts,studythesailingdirections,andmemorizelighthouselocationstopreparethemselvesforanyconditionstheymightencounter.
59.谨慎的航海员在出航前,会研究航向,记录的灯塔的位置,以便对各种可能出现的情况做到有备无患。
60.Ofalltheeconomicallyimportantplants,palmshavebeentheleaststudied.
60.在所有的经济作物中,棕榈树得到的研究最少。
61.Buyersandsellersshouldbeawareofnewdevelopmentsintechnologycananddoesaffectmarketingactivities.
61.购买者和销售者都应该留意技术的新发展,原因很简单,因为技术能够并且已经影响着营销活动。
62.Theapplicationofelectroniccontrolsmadepossiblebythe
microprocessorandcomputerstoragehavemultipliedtheusesofthemoderntypewriter.
62.电脑储存和由于电子微处理机得以实现的电控运用成倍的增加了现代打字机的功能。
63.Thehumanskeletonconsistsofmorethantwohundredbonesboundtogetherbytoughandrelativelyinelasticconnectivetissuescalledligaments.
63.人类骨骼有二百多块骨头组成,住些骨头石油坚韧而相对缺乏弹性的,被称为韧带的结蒂组连在一起。
64.Thepigmentationofapearlisinfluencedbythetypeofoysterinwhichitdevelopsandbythedepth,temperature,andthesaltcontentofthewaterinwhichtheoysterlives.
64.珍珠的色泽受到作为其母体牡蛎种类及牡蛎生活水域的深度,温度和含盐度的制约。
65.Althoughmockingbirdssuperblymimicthesongsandcallsofmany
birds,theycannonethelebequicklyidentifiedasmockingbirdsbycertainauralclues.
65.尽管模仿鸟学很多种鸟的鸣叫声惟妙惟肖,但人类还是能够依其声音上的线索很快识别它们。
66.Notonlycanwalkingfishliveoutofwater,buttheycanalsotravelshortdistancesoverland.
66.鲇鱼不仅可以离开水存活,还可以在岸上短距离移动。
67.Scientistsdonotknowwhydinosaursbecameextinct,butsometheoriespostulatethatchangersingeography,climate,andsealevelswereresponsible.
67.科学家不知道恐龙为何绝种了,但是一些理论推断是地理,气候和海平面的变化造成的。
68.Thescienceofhorticulture,inwhichtheprimaryconcernsare
maximumyieldandsuperiorquality,utilizesinFORMationderivedfromothersciences.
68.主要目的在于丰富和优质的农艺学利用了其他科学的知识。
69.Snowaidsfarmersbykeepingheartinthelowergroundlevels,therebysavingtheseedsfromfreezing.
69.雪对农民是一种帮助,因为它保持地层土壤的温度,使种子不致冻死。
70.Eventhoughtheprecisequalitiesofheroinliterarywordsmayvaryovertime,thebasicexemplaryfunctionoftheheroseemstoremainconstant.
70.历代文学作品中的英雄本色虽各有千秋,但其昭世功力却是恒古不变的。
71.Peopleinprehistorictimescreatedpaintsbygrindingmaterialssuchasplantsandclayintopowerandthenaddingwater.
71.史前的人们制造颜料是将植物和泥土等原料磨成粉末,然后加水。
72.Oftenveryannoyingweeds,goldenrodscrowdoutlehardyplantsandactashoststomanyinsectpests.
72.***花通常令人生厌,它挤走不那么顽强的植物,并找来很多害虫。
73.Startingaround7000B.C.,andforthenextfourthousandyears,muchoftheNorthernHemisphereexperiencedtemperatureswarmerthanatpresent.
73.大约从公元前七千年开始,在四千年当中,北半球的温度比现在高。
74.WhenHenryFordfirstsoughtfinancialbackingformakingcars,theverynotionoffarmersandclerksowningautomobileswasconsideredridiculous.
74.当亨利.福特最初制造汽车为寻求资金支持时,农民和一般职员也能拥有汽车的想法被认为是可笑的。
75.Thoughoncequitelarge,thepopulationofthebaldeagleacroNorthAmericahasdrasticallydeclinedinthepastfortyyears.
75.北美秃头鹰的数量一度很多,但在近四十年中全北美的秃头鹰数量急剧下降。
76.Thebeaverchewsdowntreestogetfoodandmaterialwithwhichtobuilditshome.
76.水獭啃倒树木,以便取食物并获得造窝的材料。
77.Poodleswereonceusedasretrieversinduckhunting,butthe
AmericanKennelClubdoesnotconsiderthemsportingdogsbecausetheyarenowprimarilykeptaspets.
77.长卷毛狗曾被用作猎鸭时叼回猎物的猎犬,但是美国KennelClub却不承认它们为猎犬,因为它们现在大多数作为宠物饲养。
78.Asaresultofwhatisnowknowinphysicsandchemistry,scientistshavebeenabletomakeimportantdiscoveriesinbiologyandmedicine.
78.物理学和化学的一个成果是使得科学家们能在生物学和医学上获得重大发现。
79.Thepracticeofmakingexcellentfilmsbasedonratherobscure
novelshasbeengoingonsolongintheUnitedStatesastoconstituteatradition.
79.根据默默无闻的小说制作优秀影片在美国由来已久,已经成为传统。
80.Sincetheconsumerconsidersthebestfruittobethatwhichisthemostattractive,thegrowermustprovideproductsthatsatisfythediscerningeye.
80.因为顾客认为最好的水果应该看起来也是最漂亮的,所以种植者必须提供能满足挑剔眼光的产品。
evisionthemostpervasiveandpersuasiveofmodern
technologies,markedbyrapidchangeandgrowth,ismovingintoanewera,aneraofextraordinarysophisticationandversatility,whichpromisestoreshapeourlivesandourworld.
81.电视,这项从迅速变化和成长为标志的最普及和最有影响力的现代技术,正在步入一个新时代,一个极为成熟和多样化的时代,这将重塑我们的生活和世界。
evisionismoretitisameansof
expression,aswellasavehicleforcommunication,andassuchbecomesapowerfultoolforreachingotherhumanbeings.
82.电视不仅仅是一件电器;它是表达的手段和交流的载体并因此成为联系他人的有力工具。
83.Evenmoreshockingisthefactthatthenumberandrateof
imprisonmenthavemorethandoubledoverthepasttwentyyears,andrecidivism------thatistherateforre-arrest------ismorethan60percent.
83.更让人吃惊的事实是监禁的数目和比例在过去的二十年中翻了一番还有余,以及累犯率――即再次拘押的比例――为百分之六十强。
84.WilliamRaineyHarperluredhimtothenewuniversityofChicago,whereheremainedofficiallyforexactlyagenerationandwherehisstudentsinadvancedcompositionfoundhimterrifyinglyfrigidintheclassroombutsympatheticandunderstandingintheirpersonal
conferences.
84.他的教书生涯始于麻省理工学院,但是WilliamRaineyHarper把他吸引到了新成立的芝加哥大学。他在那里正式任职长达整整一代人的时间。他的高级作文课上的学生觉得他在课上古板得可怕,但私下交流却富有同情和理解。
85.Theslothpayssuchlittleattentiontoitspersonalhygienethatgreen
algaegrowonitscoarsehairandcommunitiesofaparasiticmothliveinthedepthsofitscoatproducingcaterpillarswhichgrazeonitsmouldyhair.Itsmusclesaresuchthatitisquitsincapableofmovingataspeedofoverakilometeranhourevenovertheshortestdistancesandtheswiftestmovementitcanmakeisasweepofitshookedarm.
85.树獭即不讲究卫生,以至于它粗糙的毛发上生出绿苔,成群的寄生蛾生长在它的皮毛深处,变成毛毛虫,并以它的脏毛为食。她的肌肉不能让他哪怕在很短的距离以内以每小时一公里的速度移动。它能做的最敏捷的动作就是挥一挥它弯曲的胳膊。
86.Artificialflowersareusedforscientificaswellasfordecorativepurposes.Theyaremadefromavarietyofmaterials,suchaswayandglass,soskillfullythattheycanscarcelybedistinguishedfromnaturalflowers.
86.人造花卉即可用于科学目的,也可用于装饰目的,它们可以用各种各样的材料制成,臂如蜡和玻璃;其制作如此精巧,几乎可以以假乱真。
87.ThreeyearsofresearchatanabandonedcoalmineinArgonne,
Illinois,haveresultedinfindingsthatscientistsbelievecanhelpreclaimthousandsofminedisposalsitesthatscarthecoal-richregionsoftheUnitedStates.
87.在伊利诺州Angonne市的一个废弃煤矿的三年研究取得了成果,科学家们相信这些成果可以帮助改造把美国产煤区弄得伤痕累累的数千个旧煤常
88.Whenthepersuadingandtheplanningforthewesternrailroadshadfinallybeencompleted,thereallychallengingtaskremained:the
dangerous,sweaty,backbreaking,brawlingbusineofactuallybuildingthelines.
88.当有关西部铁路的说服和规划工作终于完成后,真正艰难的任务还没有开始;即危险,吃力,需要伤筋动骨和吵吵嚷嚷的建造这些铁路的实际工作。
89.Becauseofthespacecrunch,theArtMuseumhasbecome
increasinglycautiousinconsideringacquisitionsanddonationsofart,insomecasespassingupopportunitiestostrengtheniscollections.
89.由于空间不足,艺术博物馆在考虑购买和接受捐赠的艺术品是越来越慎重,有些情况下放弃其进一步改善收藏的机会。
90.TheUnitedStatesConstitutionrequiresthatPresidentbea
natural-borncitizen,thirty-fiveyearsofageorolder,whohaslivedintheUnitedStatesforaminimumoffourteenyears.
90.美国宪法要求总统是生于美国本土的公民,三十五岁以上,并且在美国居住了至少十四年。
91.AridregionsinthesouthwesternUnitedStateshavebecome
increasinglyinvitingplaygroundsforthegrowingnumberofrecreationseekerswhoownvehiclessuchasmotorcyclesorpoweredtrailbikes
andindulgeinhill-climbingcontestsorincavingnewtrailsinthedesert.
91.美国西部的不毛之地正成为玩耍的地方,对越来越多拥有摩托车或越野单车类车辆的,喜欢放纵于爬坡比赛或开辟新的沙漠通道的寻欢作乐者具有不断增长的吸引力。
92.Stonedoesdecay,andsotoolsoflongagohaveremainedwheneventhebonesofthemanwhomadethemhavedisappearedwithouttrace.
92.石头不会腐烂,所以以前的(石器)工具能保存下来,虽然它们的制造者已经消失的无影无踪。
93.Insectswouldmakeitimpossiblefthey
woulddevourallourcropsandkillourflocksandherds,ifitwerenotfortheprotectionwegetfrominsect-eatinganimals.
93.昆虫就将会使我们无法在这个世界上居住;如果我们没有受到以昆虫为食的动物的保护,昆虫就会吞嚼掉我们所有的庄稼并杀死我们饲养的禽兽。
94.Itistruethatduringtheirexplorationstheyoftenfaceddifficultiesanddangersofthemostperilousnature,equippedinamannerwhichwouldmakeamodernclimbershudderatthethought,buttheydidnotgooutoftheirwaytocourtsuchexcitement.
94.确实,他们在探险中遇到了极具威胁性的困难和危险,而他们的装备会让一个现代登山者想一想都会浑身颤栗。不过他们并不是刻意去追求刺激的。
95.Thereisonlyonedifferencebetweenanoldmanandayoungone:theyoungmanhasagloriousfuturebeforehimandoldonehasasplendidfuturebehindhim:andmaybethatiswheretherubis.
95.老人和年轻人之间只有一个区别:年轻人的前面有辉煌的未来,老年人灿烂的未来却已在它们身后。这也许就是困难之所在。
96.Ifindyoungpeopleexciting.Theyhaveanairoffreedom,andtheyhavenotadrearycommitmenttomeanambitionsorlovecomfort.Theyarenotanxioussocialclimbers,andtheyhavenodevotiontomaterialthings.
96.我们位年强人振奋。它们带有自由的气息,他们不会为狭隘的野心和贪婪享受而孜孜以求。他们不是焦虑的向上爬的人,他们不会对物质性的东西难舍难分。
97.IamalwaysamazedwhenIhearpeoplesayingthatsportcreates
goodwillbetweenthenations,andthatifonlythecommonpeoplesoftheworldcouldmeetoneanotheratfootballorcricket,theywouldhavenoinclinationtomeetonthebattlefield.
97.每次我听说体育运动能够在国家间建立起友好感情,说世界各地的普通人只要能在足球场或板球场上相遇就会没有兴趣在战场上相遇的话,我都倍感诧异。
98.Itisimpossibletosaysimplyforthefunandexercise:assoonasthequestionofprestigearises,assoonasyoufeelthatyouandsomelargerunitwillbedisgracedifyoulose,themostsavagecombativeinstinctsarearound.
98.没有可能仅仅为了娱乐或锻炼而运动:一旦有了问题,一旦你觉得你输了你和你所属团体会有失体面时,你最野蛮的好斗本能就会被激发出来。
99.Ithasbeenfoundthatcertainbatsemitsqueaksandbyreceivingtheechoes,theycanlocateandsteerclearofobstacles------orlocateflyinginsectsonwhichtheyfeed.Thisecho-locationinbatsisoftencomparedwithradar,theprincipleofwhichissimilar.
99.人们已经发现,某些蝙蝠发出尖叫声并靠接受回响来锁定和避免障碍物――
或者找到它们赖以为生的昆虫。蝙蝠这种回响定位法常拿来和原理与之很相近似的雷达相比。
100.Asthetimeandcostofmakingaclipdroptoafewdaysandafewhundreddollars,engineersmaysoonbefreetolettheirimaginationssoarwithoutbeingpenalizedbyexpensivefailure.
100.随着芯片制造时间和费用降低到了几天和几百美元,工程师们可能很快可以任他们的想象驰骋而不会被昂贵的失败所惩罚。
内容:回帖功能已关闭
相关帖子推荐}

我要回帖

更多关于 优美散文句子摘抄仿写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信