高中英语作文80词左右高一

您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
 It was Sunday. Our teacher Mr Zhu led us to a park nearby.Usually we go to the ...
难忘的一件事
在我四岁那年的春节,有一件事使我难以忘怀,想知道吗?让我慢慢的记述给你听吧!
每当到了一年一度的春节,都会有很多亲戚朋友都会来我假拜年。有...
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'高三英语作文80字:Healthy Eating Habits
【网络综合-高三英语作文80字:Healthy Eating Habits】:无忧考网高中作文频道为大家整理的 高三英语作文80字:Healthy Eating Habits,供大家参考。更多阅读请查看本站
频道。健康的饮食习惯 Healthy Eating Habits‘Healthy eating habits are very important for our health. We should build healthy eating habits. We should eat fresh vegetables and fruits everyday.They supply rich and the necessary vitamins for us. We also should eat less meat everday.And we had better drink a glass of milk in the morning or at night. Besides, we should focus on abalanced diet, which assures us the necessary nutritions. Junk food is a fatal killer for our health so that we should stay far from them. It is said that most of students do not eat anything at all in the morning. It is very bad for our health. Breakfast is the most important meal for people.
健康的饮食习惯对我们的健康很重要。我们应该建立健康的饮食习惯。我们应该每天吃新鲜的蔬菜和水果,它们能给我们提供丰富的必要维生素。我们每天还应该少吃肉,最好每天早晚喝一杯水。此外,我们应该注意饮食平衡,这能保证我们必要的营养。垃圾食品是我们健康的致命杀手,所以我们应该远离它们。据说大部分的学生早上几乎什么都不吃,这对我们的健康是有害的。早餐是人们最重要的一餐。您当前所在位置:
北京旅游英语作文80字精选
精品学习网为您整理了北京旅游英语作文80字精选,本文主要提供了各类材料,希望和您一起探讨!
This summer holiday I have been to BeiJing for a travel. it was a great journey! we have went to see the Imperial Palace and the great wall and them let me feel that I was proud to be a Chinese.
The Imperial Palace noted the history. there were many antiques which we could espy the great culture .
From the great wall,it was a well-known wonder in the world.it is made of big stones which was too heavy to bring even uesing it to buil a construction of ruggedization. what a great grandeur!
上文就是精品学习网给您带来的北京旅游英语作文80字精选,希望可以更好的帮助到您!!my weekend
作者:chengziyung
Hello,I am Li Hua. I have a happy weekend. On Satursday, I usually read books and watch TV, sometimes I go hiking and visit my grandparents. On Sunday, Usually I play computer game and play football,sometimes I do homework. My weekand is happy.
my weekend相关的作文
《》网友点评
最新英语作文
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
初中英语作文推荐
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
热门作文排行
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
免责声明:作文大全为公益性学习网站,内容来自于网友自由投稿或互联网搜集,作文大全所有作文版权归原作者所有,如需商业用途或转载请与原作者联系。本站要求作文投稿系本人原创。对非授权来稿,本站将立即删除。如有文章侵犯作者权利,违规,请联系本站删除。
Copyright &
Inc.All Rights Reserved.
鄂ICP备号-2 - 法律顾问:张律师高中生英语作文80字范文:An Important Person
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】本文是为您准备的《高中生英语作文80字范文:An Important Person》请大家参考!When I went to school two years ago, I felt so nervous, at that time, it was the first time for me to go to school, before, I never left my parents. Around me, there were many students that I did not know them, I did not know what to do, I felt so lonely. Then a boy who sat behind me opened his mouth, he said hello to me and smiled to me. I felt so moved, he was just like an angel to me, I said hello to him, then we started to introduce each other, I made a friend in the first day of school. Since then, I am not lonely again. He is such an important person to me.两年前,当我去学校的时候,我觉得很紧张,那时候是我第一次上学,在那之前,我从来没有离开我的父母。在我的周围,几乎都是我不认识的学生,我不知道怎么办,感到很孤单。然后一个坐在我后面的男孩子打开了话匣子,他对我打招呼,对我微笑。我很感动,他对我来说就像是个天使,我也对他打招呼,然后我们开始自我介绍,在开学的第一天我交了个朋友。打从那时起,我不再孤单。他对我来说是很重要的一个人。}

我要回帖

更多关于 初一英语作文80词左右 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信