英语作文 为什么请求帮助 英语老师帮助好

您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
高考英语满分作文大全:请简要阐述为什么学生们渴望上大学呢
来源:  【】 
请简要阐述为什么学生们渴望上大学。  Students long to attend colleges or universities for various reasons. In my opinion, the most common reasons are to prepare for a career, to have new experiences and learn to be independent.  Career preparation is becoming more and more important to young people. For many, this is the primary reason to go to college. They know that the job market is competitive and in order to be employed in the future they have to be well equipped with knowledge and skills.  Also, students go to colleges or universities to have experiences and learn to live on their own. Going to colleges often means having the opportunity to meet with different people from different parts of the country. They learn to communicate and co-operate with each other. For most students, we guess, it is the first time that they have been away from home. They are faced with many new situations and have to learn to solve them independently, making decisions on their own and dealing with various things themselves. So colleges and universities help them grow up.  Surely, colleges and universities become their first choice.1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
对于“碰到作业困难时是否向老师请教”,同学们持有不同的观...”,相似的试题还有:
对于“碰到作业困难时是否向老师请教”,同学们持有不同的观点,请你根据下表内容的提示,用英语写一篇短文。陈述同学们的观点及理由,并谈谈你的观点及理由,发表在校园网的论坛上。观点理由 向老师请教 ◆老师讲解得清楚,易于理解◆增加与老师交流的机会 不向老师请教 ◆性格内向,羞于开口◆怕被同学嘲笑你的观点及理由:……(理由至少2条,不能重复已给的理由)注意:①短文必须包括表中的所有信息,可适当发挥;②开头已给出,不计入总词数,你只需接着写;③词数80左右。参考词汇:explain clearly,
communicate with,
be laughed atThe students of our class have different ideas about whether we ask teachers for help with homework problems. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 
假如你叫李华,是阳光镇的一名中学生。你想在学校创建一个英语角,为此,你在班级学生中展开调查,调查结果如下。请根据表格中的内容,用英语写一篇短文,描述同学们的看法和理由,并发表自己的观点。观点理由 65%的同学赞成提高英语口语水平获得知识,开阔视野学会与人交流35%的同学反对1.作业多,没时间2.英语不好,不敢开口你的观点….要求:1)短文应包括所给所有信息, 并适当发挥。2)语句通顺,意思连贯,语法正确,条理清楚,字迹工整。3)词数:100词左右。开头已给,不计入总词数。We plan to set up an English Corner in our school. To know about what the students think about it, we’ve made a survey about it in our class. Here are the results. 
书面表达(本题有1题,共计10分)对于“碰到作业困难时是否向老师请教”,同学们持有不同的观点。请你根据下表内容的提示,写一篇文章,陈述同学们的观点及理由,并谈谈你的观点和理由。观点理由向老师请教* 老师讲解得清楚,易于理解* 增加与老师交流的机会不向老师请教* 性格内向,羞于开口* 怕被同学嘲笑你的观点及理由:……(理由至少2条,不能重复)&注意:1. 文章必须包括表中全部内容,可以适当增加细节;2. 开头已给出,不计入总词数,你只需接着写;3. 词数:80-100词。参考词汇:explain, clearly, communicate with, be laughed atThe students of our class have different ideas about whether we ask teachers for help with homework problems.其他类似试题
短文改错 假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。
增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。
删除:把多余的词用(\)划掉。
修改:在错的词下画一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。
注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;
2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。
Young people
have different attitude towards music.As we all known,most people throughout the world love music.Anyway,nowadays young people have begun to
show enthusiasm for pop stars.
Many young
people have a greatly passion for different kinds of pop music.They buy CDs and to download songs
from the Internet.They enjoy
the excitement pop music bring,and try to convey their own ideas in pop music.
As far as I
concerned,we cannot
deny that pop music is an essential part of our life.However,follow pop music blind should be
discouraged.That we
should do is to take a more critical attitude towards the pursuit of pop music.
更多类似试题
Copyright ? 2011- Inc. All Rights Reserved. 17教育网站 版权所有 备案号:
站长:朱建新您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
Hi Li Lei,
It has been a long time since we have communicated in words. My scho...
可以写, 你为什么喜欢,喜欢上的什么特点,怎么喜欢上了的(叙述一到两个故事),然后,继续喜欢;。
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'提问回答都赚钱
> 问题详情
刚学英语不久的小虎给老师交来了一篇英语小作文,文中出现了一些错误,请你当小老师帮他批改一下,好吗?Thewor
悬赏:0&&答案豆&&&&提问人:匿名网友&&&&提问收益:0.00答案豆&&&&&&
刚学英语不久的小虎给老师交来了一篇英语小作文,文中出现了一些错误,请你当小老师帮他批改一下,好吗?The&&world is full of amazing things .&&&&&&&&&&&& One day , I walked to school as usually , &&&&&&&& suddenly , I listened a whisper from the bushes . I looked round but could see nothing .&&&&&&&&&&&& I was very frightening .At that time ,a cat jumped . out .It looked at very weak .I took it to school.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 1. ________&&&&&&2. ________&&&&&&3. ________&&&&&&4. ________&&&&&&5. ________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
发布时间:&&截止时间:
网友回答&(共0条)
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&4.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&91.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&51.00元收益