常用公共交通工具 英文的英文是什么?

尝试:She rides a bike to school.或 She goes to school by bike.
题目来源: &
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
A: Hi,Li Lei. Do you want to speak English with me?B: (31) &&&&&& &A: What time do you get up every day? At 6:30?B: (32) &&&&&& I get up at 6:00.A: Oh,I get up at. 6: 30.&(33) &&&&&& I have lunch at home. (34) &&&&&& &B: My home isn’t near the school. So (35) &&&&&& &A: (36) &&&&&& &B: I have a short rest in the classroom. Then I read&A: Great! (37) &&&&&& &B: I think she has lunch at home. (38) &&&&&& &A: Oh,Miss Smith is coming. It’s time for class.B: (39) &&&&&& &A: Thanks for talking with me in English. Can we practice English next time? B: Sure. (40) &&&&&&&&&&A. What about Liu Ying?&&&B. I have lunch at school.&&&C. Her home is near here.&&&D. Of course.&&&E. Let’s go in.&&&F. My home is near the school.&&&G. What do you do after lunch? No. That’s too late.& & I. What about you ?& & J. I'd love to talk with you.
( & ) 8. America is &&&&&& Englishspeaking country (国家) .&&&A. the&&&B. a & & C. an&&&D. this
( & ) 10. The two boys want &&&&&& Chinese kung fu.&&&A. to learn&&&B. learn&&&C. learning&&&D. learned
A My name is Anna. I like instruments very much,and my favorite instrument is the guitar. The guitar is very difficult,and ( play it every day. Now I can play it very well.But my brother Sam can t&play the guitar. He thinks the guitar is too difficult to play. He can play the drums. He thinks it is interesting to play the drums.Sonia is my mother. She is a musician. She can play the piano and the guitar. And she also wants to learn to play the drums.My father Bill can t&play any instruments,but he likes music very much. He thinkvS music is relaxing. He listens to music every day.( & ) 31. What can Anna play well?&&&A. The guitar. B. The drums. C. The piano. D. The violin.( & ) 32. It is &&&&&& for Sam to play the drums.&&&A. difficult&&&B. boring&&&C. hard&&&D. interesting( & ) 33. Who can play the piano and the guitar?&&&A. Anna. B. Sam. C. Sonia. D. Bill.( & ) 34. The Chinese meaning of “instrument” is &&&&&& &.&&&A. 饮食&&&B. 交通&&&C. 乐器&&&D. 运动( & ) 35. What can we learn from the passage?&&&A. Anna's favorite instrument is the piano.&&&B. Anna's brother can play the piano.&&&C. Anna's mother is a musician.&&&D. Anna's father can play many instruments.
( & ) 9. — &&&&&& does it take you to finish your homework?—For half an hour.&&&A. How&&&B. How long.&&&C. How far&&&D. How often
15. It’s 34 kilometers from the school to the hospital.(就画线部分提问)& & & & & &is it from the school to the hospital?
( & ) 10. - Thank you for helping me!-- & & & &&&&&A. OK & & & & B. That’s OK&&&C. That’s right&D . That’s all
( & ) 6. —Don't eat in the classroom!— &&&&&&& &, Ms King.&&&A. Thank you&&&B. I'm sorry&&&C. Excuse me&&&D. Here you are常用交通工具英文名_百度知道
常用交通工具英文名
我在这儿跪请各位大师了!!特急SOS
提问者采纳
ship走路小轿车;bicycle磁悬浮;aeroplane轻轨:underground&#47:bike/Subway自行车:plane&#47:railway地铁:car公交车:taxi飞机:bus出租车:maglev三轮车:tricycle船
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文名的相关知识
其他1条回答
Subway走路:taxi飞机:train汽车:plane地铁:bus出租车火车
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语听力练习
英语阅读练习
语法和写作
课堂急用语
各地英语培训机构
世博英语当前位置: &
世博英语-乘坐交通工具常用英文句子
1.With respect to air transportation… 至于空中交通……2.…provide reduced rate airfares. … …提供折扣机票。3.…which has an adequate lift into the city where the meeting is being held. ……有充足的运输能力把与会者运送到会议举办地点。4.…regular and group fare taxis… ……常规价和团体价的出租车服务……5.…do tell the selected service provider when to expect peak loads of arrivals and departures. ……一定要把与会者集中到达或离开的大致时间提前通知服务公司。6.…ask the company if the cost is calculated from the buses’ departure from the garage or from the time of arrival at departure points. ……你要问清楚收费是从车辆出库时起算还是以到达出发地点为准。7.…the number of doors on a bus for speeding loading and unloading… …有几个门供乘客快速上下车……8.Therefore, you will also want to ask whether each bus has a sign that clearly states route information, as well as space for the organization’s name in the front window. 因此,你还要询问每辆车是否都放置了线路标志,挡风玻璃处是否留有地方放置会议主办机构的名牌。9.Inadequate service will irritate attendees by resulting in long lines, missed sessions, and late arrivals at events. 车辆准备不足会导致与会者排长队等候、错过某个分会、活动迟到等情况发生,引起与会者的不满。10.Is there sufficient curb space for buses to line up? 路边是否有足够的地方供车辆停放?11.Last but not least, do negotiate and clarify your responsibilities and theirs in terms of items such as promotion, sales and ticket pricing. 最后,这一点也很重要,即双方必须协商和明确各自的职责,如促销、销售和票价等。
&&|&&&&|&&&&|&& |
广州市天河北906号高科大厦A座17层、广州市白云区永平街学山塘大街81号(李阳疯狂英语广州总部培训基地)
.cn All Right Reserved交通工具是什么意思_交通工具在线翻译_交通工具什么意思_交通工具的意思_交通工具的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
交通工具是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
交通工具是什么意思 交通工具在线翻译 交通工具什么意思 交通工具的意思 交通工具的翻译 交通工具的解释 交通工具的发音
交通工具[jiāo tōng gōng jù]交通工具 基本解释 交通工具 网络解释1. vehicle& & 宣告一个交通工具(Vehicle)的类别,它里面会有一个属性纪录它所运载的东西(object),可能是人、玉米、机器、汽车等. 请利用 generic class (通用类别) 来宣告这样一个类别. 此类别应该具备 addObject 之方法. 2. Transportation& & 周边条件考点包括:交通工具(transportation)和公共设施(public facilities). 租赁价格考点包括:房租(rent),押金(deposit),账单(bills),付款方式(payment),时间要求(time requirement在这部分中会出现很多数字信息考点. 最后,3. Transport& & 本书专为幼稚园至初小的学生及家长而设,共收录了1,000多个英语单词和惯用语,并以30个生活主题,包括:在超市购物 (shopping at the supermarket)、 交通工具(transport)、游乐场(the playground)等来分类. 4. vehicle n& & drift vi.漂,漂流 | vehicle n.交通工具 | delivery n.投递,交付,投递的邮件交通工具 网络例句1. It's a kind of vehicle. & &这是一种交通工具。2. It's a whole new world of transport. & &这是一个全新的世界的交通工具。3. These are the important means of transportation. & &这些都是重要的交通工具。4. I want to go to the party—however, I have no transport. & &我想去参加聚会,但我没有交通工具。5. I'd say cars are a very important means of transportation. & &我是说小车是一种非常重要的交通工具。6. Bicycle is an important means of transport in China. & &自行车是在中国是重要的交通工具。7. This is the only transportation means available. & &这是唯一可行的交通工具。交通工具是什么意思,交通工具在线翻译,交通工具什么意思,交通工具的意思,交通工具的翻译,交通工具的解释,交通工具的发音,交通工具的同义词,交通工具的反义词,交通工具的例句,交通工具的相关词组,交通工具意思是什么,交通工具怎么翻译,单词交通工具是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐