高中高考英语短文改错错

高中英语短文改错one late afternoon ,on my way school ,I saw a strange man with a pair of dark glasses standing besides a house when I went by a street corner.I sensed anything wrong so I hid myself by a tree to see what would happen to him.After a while.the man looked about and find no one around.he kicked the door of the house openly and came into it.lmmediately I relized that I should call the police.five minutes later,the old police car came and two policeman got off.I hurried over into the house and soon after the man was caught.seeing this,I felt happy and hurried home.改错,
侞儚初笶SBV
one late afternoon ,on my way【加to) school ,I saw a strange man with a pair of dark glasses standing besides【改为beside) a house when I went by a street corner.I sensed anything【改为something) wrong so I hid myself by a tree to see what would happen to him.After a while.the man looked about and find【改为found) no one around.he kicked the door of the house openly【改为open) and came into it.lmmediately I relized(realized) that I should call the police.five minutes later,the【改为an) old police car came and two policeman【改为policemen) got off.I【改为They) hurried over【去掉over) into the house and soon after【去掉after) the man was caught.seeing this,I felt happy and hurried home.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.way to school.2.beside a house.3.sensed something.4.and found.5.house open.6.an old car.7.they hurried into the house(两处).8.soon the man.就这么多了,希望有帮助,呵呵~
扫描下载二维码高中英语短文改错I have a very embarrassing experience this evening.I saw a boy at a bus stop when I was on my way to home.Though I saw him from behind,but I was sure he was a friend of me whom I hadn't seen for a long time.I gave him a tap on the shoulders with my umbrella and shouted to him at a same time,He turned round,completely taking by surprise.Unfortunately,he was not my friend but a complete stranger.I was terribly embarrassing,for I didn't know how explain to him,I could only say in a low voice, "I'm so sorry"After thatI walked away as quickly as possibly,
I have a very embarrassing experience this evening.have 改 hadI saw a boy at a bus stop when I was on my way to home.to 去掉Though I saw him from behind,but I was sure he was a friend of me whom me 改 mineI hadn't seen for a long time.I gave him a tap on the shoulders shoulders 改 shoulderwith my umbrella and shouted to him at a same time,a 改 theHe turned round,completely taking by surprise.taking 改 takenUnfortunately,he was not my friend but a complete stranger.I was terribly embarrassing,embarrassing 改 embarrassedfor I didn't know how explain to him,explain 前加 to I could only say in a low voice,"I'm so sorry"After that I walked away as quickly as possibly,possibly 改 possible
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I 【had】 a very embarrassing experience this evening.when I was on my way 【to去掉】 homeThough I saw him from behind,【but去掉】 I was sure he was a friend of 【mine】I gave him a tap on the 【shoulder】at 【the】 ...
扫描下载二维码高中英语短文改错boys and girls,attention,please!i have anything to say.it's a good news that our school is going to hold a party on saturday evening,when is to welcome our canadian friends.the party will be interested.you can dance,listen to music,sing songs and playing games.would you like to bring a small gift with you?then you can send to your new foreign friend.please write a few word which can express your best wishes.anyone who want to attend the party can go to the great hall in second floor.everyone is welcome.i hope everyone will have a wonderfully time.that's all.thank you!
anything 改成 somethingsaturday 改成 Saturdaywhen is 去掉canadian 改成Canadianinterested 改成 interestingplaying 改成playfriend 改成 friendseveryone is welcome 改成 welcome everyonewill have 改成 wil enjoy
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信