这座墙对他来说太高了以至于不能爬.英文翻译.急!
花开成海6068
The wall is too high for him to climb
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
This wall is too high for him to climb
扫描下载二维码这件绿夹克对她来说太小了英语_百度知道
这件绿夹克对她来说太小了英语
!如果有疑问欢迎追问.如果答案对亲有所帮助请采纳予以鼓励, this green jacket is too small这件绿夹克对她来说太小了For her.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
This green jacket is too small for her这件绿夹克对她来说太小了
The green jacket
is too small to wear for her.The green jacket is too tight for her.
This green jacket is too small for her.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁不他对我来说太大了英语_百度知道
不他对我来说太大了英语
你好!不他对我来说太大了No, he is too big for me
公司技术人员
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他5条回答
No, he is too old for me.
No. His is too big for me.
可以说:No, he is too big for me.
No, he is too old for me.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语 翻译 和句型转换翻译1.这本书不可能属于杰克2.有人吧书包忘在了教师里3.这本书一定是西路的,上面有她的名字4.这个问题对他来说太难了句型转换1.This is
_her_book(对划线部分提问)2.the notebook is Mary's(改为同义句)Thie notebook is ____ ____ Mary3.Someting must be wrong with your computer.(改为同义句)_____ must ______ ______ ______ with your computer好的可以再加分 急用! 谢谢.
1,This book may not belong to jack2,Someone took the schoolbag left in the classroom3,The book must be Xilu's,there is her name on it4,The question is too difficult for him句型转换1,Is this her book?2,3,There must be something wrong with your computer
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
翻译:1.It's impossile that this book is belonged to Jake.2.Somebody had lost his school bag in the classroom.3.This book must be Silu's,there's her name on it.4.This question is too difficult to him句型转换:1.Which book is this ?2.belonged to3.It
be something wrong
This book can not be Jack's Someone left his bag in the classrioomThe boook must be Lycy's .There is her name on itThe question is too difficult for him Whose book is this?The notebook belongs to MaryThere be something wrong
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 鞋子英语单词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信