多品类齐全,轻松购物
快多仓直发,极速配送
好正品行货,精致服务
省天天低价,畅选无忧当前位置: >
Key To My Heart歌词
Key To My Heart文本歌词:
歌手:Craig David
歌曲:Key To My Heart
The Story GoesKey To My HeartCraig DavidLonely hours, Lonely days,Never meant to drive you away from me,I shouldda listened to ya ladyand what you had to say, If only...I never knew how much you feel for somebody after you@ve let them go (let them go)And you find out that it@s too late to let your feelings show (feelings show)And even though I@ve done u so wrongDon@t you know, like I know, baby...You see you@ve got the key to my heart, girlUnlock me and take all my feelings apartCoz when u said you had to leave, had to go away,You cyou threw away the key...I@ I@m feeling down,Still can@t believe that you@re not around.I shouldda been there for you, baby...But now I@m crying on this melody tonight...I didn@t realize that there is no other remedy to end this pain (end this pain)But if you come back in my life then maybe I can start to live again (live again)And even though you@re being so strongDon@t you know, like I know, baby...You see you@ve got the key to my heart,key to my heart girlUnlock me and take all my feelings apartCoz when u said you had to leave, had to go away,You cyou threw away the key...And everyday and night I@m thinking about you constantlyNow I know for sure how much you really mean to me, yeahSometimes I get a rush and I see,how we were meant to be, lady...You see you@ve got the key to my heart, key to my heart girlUnlock me and take all my feelings apartCoz when u said you had to leave, had to go away,You closed the door on meYou see you@ve got the key to my heart, key to my heart girlUnlock me and take all my feelings apartCoz when u said you had to leave, had to go away,You cyou threw away the key...
Key To My Heartlrc歌词:[ti:Key To My Heart][ar:Craig David][al:]The Story Goes[by:][00:00.00]Key To My Heart[00:11.81]Craig David[00:17.53][00:21.62]Lonely hours, Lonely days,[00:27.08]Never meant to drive you away from me,[00:33.04]I shouldda listened to ya lady[00:35.86]and what you had to say, If only...[00:41.94]I never knew how much you feel for somebody after you@ve let them go (let them go)[00:47.67]And you find out that it@s too late to let your feelings show (feelings show)[00:52.39]And even though I@ve done u so wrong[00:56.00]Don@t you know, like I know, baby...[01:02.57]You see you@ve got the key to my heart, girl[01:07.68]Unlock me and take all my feelings apart[01:12.73]Coz when u said you had to leave, had to go away,[01:19.52]You c[01:24.86]you threw away the key...[01:27.79]I@ I@m feeling down,[01:33.00]Still can@t believe that you@re not around.[01:39.06]I shouldda been there for you, baby...[01:42.07]But now I@m crying on this melody tonight...[01:48.03]I didn@t realize that there is no other remedy to end this pain (end this pain)[01:53.22]But if you come back in my life then maybe I can start to live again (live again)[01:58.39]And even though you@re being so strong[02:02.11]Don@t you know, like I know, baby...[02:08.75]You see you@ve got the key to my heart,key to my heart girl[02:13.82]Unlock me and take all my feelings apart[02:18.73]Coz when u said you had to leave, had to go away,[02:25.71]You c[02:30.96]you threw away the key...[02:34.11]And everyday and night I@m thinking about you constantly[02:38.97]Now I know for sure how much you really mean to me, yeah[02:44.71]Sometimes I get a rush and I see,[02:50.18]how we were meant to be, lady...[02:54.40]You see you@ve got the key to my heart, key to my heart girl[02:59.62]Unlock me and take all my feelings apart[03:04.54]Coz when u said you had to leave, had to go away,[03:11.46]You closed the door on me[03:14.91]You see you@ve got the key to my heart, key to my heart girl[03:19.94]Unlock me and take all my feelings apart[03:24.92]Coz when u said you had to leave, had to go away,[03:31.84]You cyou threw away the key...[03:58.25]
Craig David最新歌曲宿命传说2-key to my heart - TVGAME主机游戏音乐怀念集 - 主播电台 - 网易云音乐
宿命传说2-key to my heart
TVGAME主机游戏音乐怀念集 第14期
播放:482次
介绍: 宿命传说是我最爱的传说没有之一,至少有12周目了吧。PS2上先玩的日文版,剧情系统什么的统统都不懂。可是还是觉得好玩,喜欢华丽的魔法和技能,我竟然无聊到让罗尼当前锋去挡怪,然后娜娜莉,凯伊路,莉亚拉三人在后场一起手控咏唱小火球,为的就是一起放然后看9个小火球狂炸小怪的快感哈哈哈!后来中文版出了,让我对剧情和系统有了...
介绍: 宿命传说是我最爱的传说没有之一,至少有12周目了吧。PS2上先玩的日文版,剧情系统什么的统统都不懂。可是还是觉得好玩,喜欢华丽的魔法和技能,我竟然无聊到让罗尼当前锋去挡怪,然后娜娜莉,凯伊路,莉亚拉三人在后场一起手控咏唱小火球,为的就是一起放然后看9个小火球狂炸小怪的快感哈哈哈!后来中文版出了,让我对剧情和系统有了更深的了解,使我更加的爱上这款传说。游戏支持最多4人一起玩,我就和我的好基友一个扮演凯伊路,一个扮演罗尼。游戏中的剧情,对话,台词等等,让我俩好入情景。因为我们真的就是像凯伊路和罗尼一样形影不离好的不得了,有困难也一定会帮对方,有好事也一定要共享。他会像罗尼调侃凯伊路一样的调侃我,就这样我们俩超有代入感的打完了这款传说... 后来PSP上出了复刻版,又玩了几周目,接着借着PSP金手指的功能,玩了一次4个裘达斯的功能,特别有意思,但是没有奶妈也是蛮难的说..... key to my heart这首歌也是传说op当中我的最爱,特别是最后左右耳串烧的部分,让我的耳朵好痒啊有木有!
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)
网络文化经营许可证:}

我要回帖

更多关于 key of heart的微博 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信