听完can't take you awaythat away你们是个什么感觉

《肖申克的救赎》一书的经典语录有哪些?_百度知道
《肖申克的救赎》一书的经典语录有哪些?
  《肖申克的救赎》经典台词  1.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.  坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。  2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying.  忙活,或者等死。  3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.  希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。  4.“some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...”  有一种鸟是永远也关不住的,因为它的每片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉!  5.“These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.”  刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢的,你习惯生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。那就是体制化。  6.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.  怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.  7.Keep busy living ,or get busy dying.  忙着去活,或着赶着死。  8.Every man's got a breaking point.  每个人的忍耐都会有限度的。  9.I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.生活可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙于真正的生活,就是一步步地走向死亡。  10.I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock hem up DOES rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend.  我不得不提醒自己有些鸟是不能关在笼子里的,他们的羽毛太漂亮了,当他们飞走的时候...你会觉得把他们关起来是种罪恶,但是,他们不在了你会感到寂寞,可是我只是想我的朋友了...  11.I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border, I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.  我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能静静地坐下来思考,我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越千山万水握住朋友的手;我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中的一样蓝;我希望......  12.There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bull**** word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a ****.  我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚, 这不是因为我在这里 (监狱),也不是讨好你们(假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了。那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,我没有什么可说的了。  13.Red: Let me tell you something my friend: Hope is a dangerous thing.
Hope can drive a man insane.  瑞德:听我说,朋友,希望是件危险的事。希望能叫人发疯  14.Red narrating: I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. Truth is, I don’t want to know. Some things are better left unsaid. I'd like to think they were singing about something so beautiful it can't expressed in words and it makes you heartache because of it I tell you, those voices soared higher and farther than
anybody in a great place dares to dream. It was as if some beautiful bird had flapped into our drab little cage an d made these walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man is Shawshank felt free.  瑞德旁白:到今天我还不知道那两个意大利娘们在唱些什么,其实,我也不想知道。有 些东西还是留着不说为妙。我像她们该是在唱一些非常美妙动人的故事,美妙得难以用言语来表达,美妙的让你心痛。告诉你吧,这些声音直插云霄,飞得比任何一个人敢想的梦 还要遥远。就像一些美丽的鸟儿扑扇着翅膀来到我们褐色牢笼,让那些墙壁消失得无影无踪。就在那一刹那,鲨堡监狱的每一个人都感到了自由。  15.(On playing opera records in the prison)  Andy Dufresne: Here’s where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don’t forget. Forget that there are palace in the world that aren’t made out of stone That there’s a---there’s a---there’s something inside that’s yours, that they can’t touch.  (在监狱里放歌剧唱片)  安迪.杜德兰:这就是意义所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘记。忘记世上还有不是用石头围起来的地方。忘记自己的内心还有你自己的东西,他们碰不到的东西。  16.Andy Dufresne: That’s the beauty of music. They can’t take that away from you.  安迪.杜德兰:这就是音乐的美丽。他们无法把这种美丽从你那里夺去。  17.Red narrating: We sat and drank with the sun on our shoulders and felt like freemen. ****, we could have been tarring the roof of one of our own houses. We were the lords of all creation. As for Andy—-he spent that break hunkered in the shade, a strange little smile on his face watching us drink his beer.  瑞德话外音:我们坐在太阳下,感觉就像自由人。见鬼,我好像就是在修自己家的房顶。我们是创造的主人。而安迪——他在这间歇中蹲在绿荫下,一丝奇特的微笑挂在脸上,看着我们喝他的啤酒。  18. Red narrating: You could argue he’d done it to curry favor with the guards. Or, maybe make a few friends among us cons. Me, I think he did it just to feel normal again, if only for a short while.  瑞德旁白:你会说他做这些是为了讨好看守。或者也许是为了同我们搞好关系。而我则认为他只是为了再度体验一下正常人的感觉,哪怕只是为了短短的片刻。  19.Norton: Pleased to see you reading this. Any favorite passages?  Andy: &Watch ye, therefore, for ye know not when the master of the house cometh.&  Norton: Mark 13:35. I've always liked that one. But I prefer &I am the light of the world. He that followeth me shall have the light of life.&  Andy: John, chapter 8, verse 12.  诺顿:“很高兴看到你在读它,喜欢哪段?”  安迪:“所以汝当警醒,因不知屋主何时到来。”  诺顿:“路可福音,第13章35节。我一直很喜欢这段。但我更喜欢。‘我是世界之光,跟随我的人不会行于黑暗,还会拥有生命之光’。”  安迪:“约翰福音,第八章12节。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
每个人都是自己的上帝。如果你自己都放弃自己了,还有谁会救你?每个人都在忙,有的忙着生,有的忙着死。忙着追名逐利的你,忙着柴米油盐的你,停下来想一秒:你的大脑,是不是已经被体制化了?你的上帝在哪里?
Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.
懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以令你感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。
Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine.
监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。
red:These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.
太具体的既不清楚了!只记住这一句!一直记着!forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope ”(不要忘了,这个世界穿透一切高墙的东西,它就在我们的内心深处,他们无法达到,也接触不到,那就是希望)。
Red: I have to remind myself that some birds don’t mean to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up. Does rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they’re gone. I guess I just miss my friend.
瑞德:我得经常同自己说,有些鸟儿是关不住的,他们的羽毛太鲜亮了。当它们飞走的时候,你心底里知道把他们关起来是一种罪恶,你会因此而振奋。不过,他们一走,你住的地方也就更加灰暗空虚。我觉得我真是怀念我的朋友。
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope is good thing, maybe the best of things. And no good th...
您可能关注的推广
肖申克的救赎的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【天】怀念nujabes 谢谢你的歌给我的感觉。、_杭州吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
【天】怀念nujabes 谢谢你的歌给我的感觉。、收藏
【Somusic】Nicholas Cheung - Nujabes Tribute 2经典。。。可惜早逝。、
他的歌永远是 节奏舒缓,漫不经心,在种温馨的感觉中夹杂着些回忆中的沉重。、虽然很轻柔。但又很跳跃的感觉。、他的非常有可听性,。至少我是这么一直觉的的。、抽着小烟~。、听他的歌。。。感觉很好。。、
Nujabes - Feather 中英双语MV羽毛Light As A Feather舒展风我漂浮在空中When I’m Floatin Through新的一天新闻又在上演Readin Through The Daily News只知道以眼还眼【golden rule,为人准则,即《圣经》中所说的”你要别人怎样待你,你也要怎样待人”】Measuring The Hurt Within The Golden Rule,麦克喷射怒火【Nas的diss名曲《Ether》,Cise Starr在此处应是指代冲突和仇恨,且乙醚本身就是极易燃的】Centimetres Of Ether I’m Heatin The Speaker循循善诱大师又将人们蛊惑Motivational Teacher With Words That Burn People仇恨、冲突,还有什么别急我们排排坐Seeing The Headlines Lined With Discord整个种族屠杀整个星球喧哗It’s Either Genocide Or The Planet In Uproar伊甸园的律法从未完美过Never Good But Rules Of Paradise Are Never Nice最完美的计划也从未有过【双关,1.the best laid plan of mice and men是一句诗,原句为苏格兰文,源于Robert Burns的诗《To A Mouse》2.下一句老鼠阿尔吉农的计划,通过实验增强人类的智商,但这项计划却有着不可逆的缺陷,通过实验的增高的智商最终都会掉落到原来的水平】The Best Laid Plan Of Mice And Men Are Never Right天地一沙鸥如我只带着献给阿尔吉农的花【《Flowers For Algernon》是一部小说,里面的阿尔吉农是一只因实验而智商异常聪明的老鼠】I’m Just A Vagabond With Flowers For Algernon真相被蒙蔽世事难料【average joe指代美国的普罗大众,张三王五之类】The Average Joe Who Knows What The **** Is Goin On漂泊四方我最后的愿望It’s The Hope Of My Thoughts That I Travelled Upon让我死去像神箭一样飞翔【“尼日利亚四部曲”之《神箭》,作者钦努阿·阿契贝/Chinua Achebe,文中主人公Ezeulu视自己为神Ulu弓上的箭,神之意愿】Fly Like An Arrow Of God Until I’m Gone如羽毛飞去我欲远离尘世So I’m Driftin Away Like A Feather In Air让我的词语带我离开那些绝望和伤势Lettin My Words Take Me Away From The Hurt And Despair它化身的电梯永远垂直So I’m Keepin It Vertical Forever Elevator迈出上升的路遇见更伟大的价值Ridin The Escalator To The Somethin That Is Greater如羽毛飞去我欲远离尘世So I’m Driftin Away Like A Feather In Air让我的灵魂带我离开那些绝望和伤势Lettin My Soul Take Me Away From The Hurt And Despair它化身的电梯永远垂直So I’m Keepin It Vertical Forever Elevator迈出上升的路遇见更伟大的价值Ridin The Escalator To The Somethin That Is Greater只身一人往Taking Chances与狼共舞击字为鼓Word Tap Dancing With Wolves在一个冰竞技场,深藏亚利桑那深邃丛林In An Ice Arena Out There, Deep In The Woods Of Arizona讽刺的阳光却洒在身上The Sun Be High, Life’s Ironic从未想变成Talib当我写出【说唱歌手Talib Kweli】Aint Tryin To Be Talib When I Write如此鲜活的超现实生活让那些狂想有栖身之处Surreal Life I Paint It Vivid Habitat Crazy Insane
看看那些新闻宣传的后果吧Watch The Propaganda 6 O’clock News That Are Saying黑白人种的文化差异Cultures Clash For Black Folk And White Trash对脆弱虚幻网络的沉溺They Revel In The Cyberspace That Might Crash冲刺一千年去跑一百万公里【这个活动有一个专门的网站】Dash To Millennium A Million Miles Of Runnin生活太快不是游牧时代At The Speed Of Now Back Don’t Return Gunnin未成年人持枪狂扫Rambo Style Gungho Child Gunnin两声枪响结果揭晓Ammo Blao Two Times Loud Stunnin你丫都晕了当我将你超生Stunnin When I Hit Ya Lift You Off The Earth Like你好像回到最初被超生Ayo Take You Right Back To Birth嘿,哥们,纳闷想要发问?And Niggaz Wonder Why They Might Wonder Why小概率事件,是吧,但他的确发生,走着This Shit Might Happen But It Does, They Go如羽毛飞去我欲远离尘世So I’m Driftin Away Like A Feather In Air让我的词语带我离开那些绝望和伤势Lettin My Words Take Me Away From The Hurt And Despair它化身的电梯永远垂直So I’m Keepin It Vertical Forever Elevator迈出上升的路遇见更伟大的价值Ridin The Escalator To The Somethin That Is Greater如羽毛飞去我欲远离尘世So I’m Driftin Away Like A Feather In Air让我的灵魂带我离开那些绝望和伤势Lettin My Soul Take Me Away From The Hurt And Despair它化身的电梯永远垂直So I’m Keepin It Vertical Forever Elevator迈出上升的路遇见更伟大的价值Ridin The Escalator To The Somethin That Is Greater爱汝众甚吾身Treat You Better Than Me终可得道Because That’s The Heavenly Key心不为形拘To Unlock The Inner Strength故精魂始现Where My Essence Will Be得心明之智It’s The Knowledge Of Self故内外皆明Understanding Of The Things Around Me此吾之所饥That Becomes The Wisdom That I Need罄其力不使年华虚度Living This Life To The Best Of My Ability开思维新源你我共饮Channelling Energy To My Thoughts Into Your Symmetry不相忘共浴上苍光辉【希伯来人解释金色使人想到神的爱和智慧,象征死亡】Remember Me Because My Clothes Remain Gold同奋发虽人各有其志【这里的pimp是吊,穿着入时的意思,kangol是一个服装品牌,袋鼠帽子】I Got The Gift Of Gab Like Them Pimps In Kangols生生不息【说唱中的cypher只要人够多,可以不停的接下去】It Never Ends I Keep It Rulin Like A Cypher星火相传The First Caveman Bringin Fire追银河之星芒不倦Innovating And Higher To Blast Mistakes I Raise The Stakes成亡败寇浮世之法It’s Double Or Nothing In This Vacuum-Less Space皮之不存,吾神!唯留吾魂!I Will Survive,Divine,The Time To Cry,**** A Hold Or Hide,I’m Alive With Pride子在川上曰And I Drove The Chevy To The Levee“逝者如斯夫,不舍昼夜”【出自《American Pie》by Don McLean的最后两句歌词,追忆美好年代不复返】But The Levee Was Dry Singin “This Will Be The Day That I Die”
黑胶:SHING02 LUV(SIC) PART TWO HQ ~ NUJABES Once again, now where do I start, dear love   亲爱的,该从哪里说起呢   Dumb struck with the pure luck to find you here   幸运如我,竟然在这里看到你   Every morn' I awake from a cavernous night,   每天清晨,当我从苍穹般空洞的黑夜逃离   Sometimes still pondering the previous plight,   仍然忍不住会想起曾经的誓约   See***ife done changed long time no speak,   生活悄无声息地改变   Nowadays I often forget the day of the week   现在时间于我已毫无意义   Taking it by stride if you know what I mean,   它总是大步迈像前方,如果你能明白我的感受   No harm done, no offense taken by me   没有伤害,我亦不抵抗   So let's rap, we'll catch up to par, what's the haps   所以,还是说说吧,这样我们就能更好的相处,   Perhaps we're even closer now after all things considered on this side of the planet,   终于,当一切事情都有了全面的考虑后我们终于可以更亲近彼此   Couldn't pick a better time even if we planned it!   这也是我们所不曾预料到的最好的时机   To come clean and candid if I have to   那么,就让一切开诚布公   Oh what I wouldn't trade for your laughter   我总是无法换取你的笑颜   Sweet and sour spice in my poetry pot melting,   尽管心中充满甜蜜和痛苦   Even better than the real thing!   它却仍然好于残酷的现实   It's like the God in me saw the Devil in you   仿佛神圣如我遇到邪恶如你   I wanted to break myself in the worst way when I met you   在我们初次相遇的那一刻,你就让我醉生梦死   Who would have thought, conversate by the river, celebrate birth,   谁想像过,在河边庆生时的相互倾诉   Sit and delivered the lines that would prove to be the seeds of trust   静静的坐着,我将我的信任托出   Unsigned, yeah but destined to grow with sunshine   阳光将是它们注定的最终方向   Self-assigned task piled on the desk of good works,   赋予自身的责任积累一点一滴的爱   Knowing hardship appreciate the best of both worlds!   因为明白困难才能凸显出最好的两人的世界      C'est la vie, as they say L.O.V.E evidently, see every song has a sequel   这就是生活,他们毫不掩饰地说出我爱你然后了解,每一段故事都会有一个结局   Never same, everything but the name, all fresh just like back then, how we do everyday   它们从不雷同,除了名字每一天都像刚走逝的昨天,不同却在于我们怎样去生活   C'est la vie, as they say L.O.V.E eloquently, see dream has a part two   这就是生活,他们毫不演示地说出我爱你 然后了解,每一个梦都还会有接下去的内容   Never same, you got to keep it tight, all fresh just like back then, now hear me out…
它们从不雷同,你必须将它牢记在心每一个梦想都像刚流逝的那一个现在,请静听我讲      Once together, now where do we go, dear divine   再次相聚,我们该去向何处呢,亲爱的上帝   I pray that you keep watching over us,   我祈祷您能一直守护我们   From the heavens where light is the nucleus   从那光芒四射的天堂里   To this space filled with darkness and negative matter   这个世界充斥着黑暗和消极   Anti-gravity pull is what I would rather feel when I leave this shell eventually   失心力是我离开地球唯一能感受到的   Ties to the mother earth ground me mentally,   与它紧密相连的精神寄托   Real vibes will keep me alive spiritually   电颤琴的旋律是我的精神支柱   Imagination brings bliss at no cost, when I blink blink I receive at no loss   我眨眼,将幻想不遗余力地带来的巨大幸福全部收下   Victory comes in small packages like a leaf of an olive tree brought back by a dove   包裹里的胜利仿佛鸽子从天堂橄榄树上衔下的一片来自绿叶   From above, then I'm gonna rhyme love,   我要诵唱爱情   Well you saw that one coming ever since the beginning of the end   你能明白地看见爱,那份执着到底的爱   Well anyways, I am not a perfect being, yes I am a man full of sin   是的,我不完美,我充满罪恶   It's like the Devil in me saw the God in you,   仿佛邪恶如我遇到神圣如你   You epitomize the etymology of enthusiasm!   你是与热诚的化身   Look it, up there lies the clouds that form the rain   向上凝望,那里有大片的积雨云   That came from the ocean that flowed from the river   它们都来自从河流溢出流向的海洋   I'm a believer, firm with the first words, lyrical transceiver of our ancient roots   我相信,坚定地相信从我们曾说过的第一句话,古老根源的   (Science + Arts) Faith # of our Ethnic Race!   我们种族的信念   Let me mention what I've been thinking   我要说出我的顾虑   How to save the children, when the ship is sinking   当船开始下沉,我们该如何挽救孩子   So I'm singing, no lip syncing to slogans,   我在歌唱,   Political hooligans with tanks, missiles and guns!   政治流氓,坦克,导弹,枪支   Everything is relative when it's all in the family of man,   当涉及到家人,那么这一切就开始与我们有关联   Understand the time has finally come to realize the great power of 1,   才终于了解到…强大的力量   All formulas equalize under the Sun, Amen!   阳光下,一切制度开始变得公平,阿门      The rhymes will heal 'cause I believe in music,   旋律可以拯救一切,因为我坚信音乐   In times of need I won't be leaving you sick   我决不会在你生病需要时离开你   The beat plus the melody's the recipe,   节奏与乐曲的结合便是药方   Your vibe surely brings out the best in me!   The rhymes will heal 'cause I believe in music,   旋律可以拯救一切,因为我坚信音乐   In times of need I won't be leaving you sick   我决不会在你生病需要时离开你   The beat plus the melody's the recipe   节奏与乐曲的结合便是药方   All good souls lost may they rest in peace!   所有迷失的善良的魂灵愿它们都安息   (repeat)   Hiphop worldwide we got to live in peace, like that!   hiphop 无处不在,我们生活安宁
Nujabes Shing02 - Luv (Sic) It's funny how the music put times in perspective   多么有趣,音乐能让时间产生看法   Add a soundtrack to your life and perfect it   让歌曲进入你的生命,让它完美   Whenever you are feeling blue keep walking and we can get far   无论何时,你都能感觉到旋律,我们能一直一直走下去   Wherever you are   无论何地......      Like a movie that you can't predict   就像一个你无法预测的电影   Like a book that you can't resist   就像一本让你无法放下的书   I sing along a song that's oh so sensual   独自歌唱一首感人的曲子   bring along a sip to make it all so sexual   独自喝着小酒让它更加迷人 *翻译不确定orz   verbally that is, making love to the music means vibing to the beat at night   with the whole city fast asleep, out cold   在整个城市沉睡,寒冷时与音乐激情,一整晚把情感注入歌曲中   true words seem to rise to the lips, take hold   of a poet in me, most powerfully   真理好像脱口而出,用尽全力紧紧的抓住我内心的一首诗   I feel free when the world doesn't owe it to me   当这个世界不再欠我什么的时候我感觉到了自由   It's so hard to find a gig that lives up to the billing,   在每天为钱奔波的世界里很难找到嬉笑   trying to find a reason to work, god willing   试图寻找工作的理由,那是上帝的意愿吧   I admit, my thinking is wishful   我承认,我的想法是妄想   like a star upon a child gazing up to the ceiling   就好像一个小孩凝视着上空的星星   how far do we have to stretch the truth   to fit the lifestyles borrowed and overdue   我们还需要探索多遥远的真理去填补我们借用和过期的生活方式   we can take it all back to the register   我们可以重新拥有它   and start all over from the canister   然后重新开始所有一切的一切   let's break it all down into pieces of bright   moments that pass by like a meteorite   一起把它粉碎成一块块闪过的耀眼瞬间,就好像流星一样   throw on your favorite reel that's good to go   把它们扔在你最喜欢的电影胶卷上   on the analog player watch the people glow   在老旧的播放机上看着容光焕发的人群   sit back to the breeze and let the memories flow   躺在微风中,让记忆漂浮   comedy tragedy all the highs and lows   嬉笑,难过,所有的欢乐和低谷。   (chorus)     Like your moves that I can't predict   就像你无法预测的行为   Like your look that I can't resist   就像你的一个无法抵抗的眼神
The ting-a-ling feeling was oh so mutual   那叮叮的声音是那么的融洽   the lingering appeal was so unusual   这种悦耳的声音是那么的不寻常
  herbally what is, medicine to a lone soul can become poison to some   with the whole body fast asleep, out cold   在那个沉睡,冷酷的身体里一个孤独的灵魂的药方,可以变成某些人的毒药   true vision seem to come to the eye, take hold   of a prophet in me most visibly   真相好像在眼前浮现,紧紧的抓住我内心的一个预言   I see clear when the world doesn't show it to me   当这个世界并没展现给我时,我看的一清二楚   It's so hard to make sense in a cycle of billing,   在这个为钱奔波的循环中很难找到合理   trying to find a reason to quit and make a killing   试图寻找放弃杀缪的理由   I admit, our dealing is painful   我承认,我们的妥协是痛楚   like a star upon a child staring down from the ceiling   就好像小孩子头上的一颗星星从上空俯视   how far do we have to stretch the picture   before pixelating the human texture   我们还需要探索多遥远的画面,把人类的结构像素化之前   we can take it all back to the register   我们可以重新拥有它   and start all over from the canister   然后重新开始所有一切的一切   let's save it all up for an ultimate prize   一起把它们保存起来,为了一个最终的财产   homecoming gathering with a big surprise   带着巨大的惊喜回家团聚   throw on your favorite record that's good to go   把它扔在一张你最喜欢的唱片   on the analog table and it's hooked to blow   在一张老旧的桌子上然后敲打出节奏   sit back with ease and hear the emcee flow   轻松的躺下然后倾听MC的节奏   hi hat kick drum all the highs and lows   还有在爵士鼓上大大小小的鼓声      (chorus)      Um, third time's the charm, hopefully   呃,第三次要说的是爱情,希望吧   when I chime on your door you'd still let me in   after all these years   已经这么多年,当我敲打你的门,你还是会让我进入   the room that you caved in my heart is exactly the same as you left it   你在我心中挖掘的房间与你留下的空间一样   I realize that you have moved on   我意识到你淡忘了过去   new styles and cliques like them silent flicks   新的生活风格,人际圈,就好像那些默片   I'm speechless in this golden occasion   在这个黄金时机,我默不做声   the beautiful expression on the silver creation   在银色物体上的美丽的表达 *翻译不确定   this time I'd like to keep in touch   这一次我决定一直联系   I'm a likkle bit wiser, a whole lot tougher   我变得一点点更聪明,变得更加强壮   if I suffer through another nightmare tonight,   we'll chalk it up as another chapter to write, all right?   如果我今晚熬过噩梦,我们会记录到另一个章节,可以么?   or wrong or somewhere down the middle of the road   也许是个错误,也许在一个旅程中间   I wanna see you again in a scene with the backdrop a perfect ten   我想再次看见你,回到完美的舞台上   and the music can take us back to the spot right then   然而音乐可以把我们带回那时,那个地方   from black and white to a sepia tone   从黑色到白色到乌贼墨色   some dreams come with a tint or in monochrome   有些梦会变成一种颜色或者黑白单色   from black and white to my skin tone   从黑色到白色到我的皮肤色   some dreams have a stint on the microphone   有些梦对那些黑白单色存在着依恋      (chorus)      okay we can take it all back to the register   好吧,我们可以重新拥有它   and start all over from the canister   然后重新开始所有一切的一切   let's break it all down into pieces of bright   moments that pass by like a meteorite   一起把它粉碎成一块块闪过的耀眼瞬间,就好像流星一样   throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll   把它扔向你最喜欢穿的夹克上   on the analog trail and you look the role   在那古老的小径上寻找那个人   just stroll through the trees and let your miseries go   一起漫步走过森林,然后让你的不幸离你而去   sunshine hurricane all the highs and lows   阳光,龙卷风,所有的幸福和难过      we can take it all back to the register   我们可以重新拥有它   and start all over from the canister   然后重新开始所有一切的一切   let's break it all down into pieces of bright   moments that pass by like a meteorite   一起把它粉碎成一块块闪过的耀眼瞬间,就好像流星一样..............         luv sic part3 by shing02
这贴怎么上来了。。天天。
没有听过只是路过
看图片以为是dj,一听歌原来是hiphop
登录百度帐号
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 雅诗兰黛take it away 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信