用英语演讲小短文写一篇短文,说一说暑假决定去哪度假,给出四个理由说明为什么选择这个地方

求哪位老湿能帮我写一篇英语作文,内容要求如下一、介绍当今社会融合的情况二、说说人们的看法三、解释你的观点四、更鲜明地阐述你的看法五、说出第一个理由1、再进行解释说明六、_百度作业帮
求哪位老湿能帮我写一篇英语作文,内容要求如下一、介绍当今社会融合的情况二、说说人们的看法三、解释你的观点四、更鲜明地阐述你的看法五、说出第一个理由1、再进行解释说明六、
求哪位老湿能帮我写一篇英语作文,内容要求如下一、介绍当今社会融合的情况二、说说人们的看法三、解释你的观点四、更鲜明地阐述你的看法五、说出第一个理由1、再进行解释说明六、说出第二个理由1、再进行解释说明七、说出第三个理由1、再进行解释说明八、总结九、说说你的希望总共12句话
我气血两虚,月经不调,腰膝酸软,肝火旺,湿寒重,看了个老中医,开的这个方子主要是补肾壮阳祛湿可以吃 中医治疗是个漫长的过程 不要着急 是假设你是一个生活在某城市的中学生,暑假打算去乡村度假。写一篇短文。简要说明城市生活环境的不足,重点说明你去乡村度假的原因。(英语版)
假设你是一个生活在某城市的中学生,暑假打算去乡村度假。写一篇短文。简要说明城市生活环境的不足,重点说明你去乡村度假的原因。(英语版) 5
不区分大小写匿名
要英语版的啊,这太有难度了!
As a middle school student.I want to spent my holiday in town.There is so much noise in my city.Though the city can offord me much convinent,but I usually love to stay in the town for somedays.There must have many green trees and a lot of colurful flowers
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号求、用英语写一篇短文,谈谈你最喜欢的一位老师及其理由.词数150左右,理由不少于四点高二英语试题_百度作业帮
求、用英语写一篇短文,谈谈你最喜欢的一位老师及其理由.词数150左右,理由不少于四点高二英语试题
求、用英语写一篇短文,谈谈你最喜欢的一位老师及其理由.词数150左右,理由不少于四点高二英语试题
高中没问题能用. My favourite teacher Echo, my favourite teacher, is a pretty and slim lady. One of the most important reason that I like her is that she is very sincere. When she talks to others, she always has a smile on her face.I think Echo is a natural teacher because she has a lot of good methods on teaching. She is not only quite friendly ,but also humorous. Her class is full of fun that you have never feel bored. To improve our grades, she usually gives us some advices about how to learn English well. What’s more, she sacrificed her own time to help every student, no thought of gain .Sometimes, she nearly has no time to have lunch. When I ask her questions, she must spare no effort to make me understand, with patience and care. I have never seen such a good teacher as her before.A good teacher can point out the direction and give you endless strength when you get into trouble. I’m lucky enough to have such a good teacher present to my life. Echo has a great influence on me. I'm thankful her help very much.}

我要回帖

更多关于 励志短文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信