英语完形填空解题技巧填空~

下面两个英语填空,1.The availability of oxygen is an essential--- for animal life,while carbon dioxide is equally------ for plant life.A.choice … optional B.duplication … selective C.conversion … exchangeable D.condition … necessary 2._百度作业帮
下面两个英语填空,1.The availability of oxygen is an essential--- for animal life,while carbon dioxide is equally------ for plant life.A.choice … optional B.duplication … selective C.conversion … exchangeable D.condition … necessary 2.
下面两个英语填空,1.The availability of oxygen is an essential--- for animal life,while carbon dioxide is equally------ for plant life.A.choice … optional B.duplication … selective C.conversion … exchangeable D.condition … necessary 2.Old beliefs die hard:even when jobs became -----,the long-standing fear that unemployment could return at a moment’s notice ------.A.vacant … perished B.easier … changed C.plentiful … persisted D.protected … subsided
D & &氧气是每个生物都不可缺少的.(condition是条件 环境的意思 用在第一个空合适) &然而,二氧化碳也同样是生物所需要的( necessary 需要的) &这俩空都是根据句意翻译而选出的.C吧 & 难以消除的旧的信念.甚至当工作机会有很多的时候,长期没有工作的恐惧也能占据上风.
第一题选择A第二题选择D1,氧气对动物来说很重要,然后二氧化碳对植物来说同样如此重要、2,总而言之,甚至当工作的机会降临,却一直害怕失去工作,胆怯是非常错误的选择。
毕业后 英语就还给老师了。
D氧气是动物生存的必要条件,而二氧化碳对于植物而言也是必须的。& &2. C旧观念顽固不化:即使当工作机会很多的时候,长久以来害怕失业的恐惧仍会在片刻就持久占据人们的内心。
D氧气是动物生存的必要条件,而二氧化碳对于植物而言也是必须的C旧观念顽固不化:即使当工作机会很多的时候,长久以来害怕失业的恐惧仍会在立马占据人心。
1、D 氧气是动物生存的基本环境,就像植物必须需要二氧化碳一样。2、A 旧的观念很难消除,即使有新的工作岗位产生,长时间失业的恐惧很难一下消除。初一英语阅读填空题~In the morning Mr.Smith came into the garden at the back of his house.He saw too much snow in the garden.Mr.Smith wanted to take his car out,so he asked a man to clean the road from his garage(车库)to the gate.He said _百度作业帮
初一英语阅读填空题~In the morning Mr.Smith came into the garden at the back of his house.He saw too much snow in the garden.Mr.Smith wanted to take his car out,so he asked a man to clean the road from his garage(车库)to the gate.He said
初一英语阅读填空题~In the morning Mr.Smith came into the garden at the back of his house.He saw too much snow in the garden.Mr.Smith wanted to take his car out,so he asked a man to clean the road from his garage(车库)to the gate.He said to the man,"Don't throw any snow on the flowers and don't throw any on the wall.And don't throw any into the street,or the policeman will come."Then he went out.When he came back,the road was clean.There was no snow on the flowers,on the wall or in the street.But when he opened the garage to get his car out,he saw it was full of snow,the snow from the road.And his car was under the snow!Questions:1.Mr.smith saw ________ snow in the ___________.2.Mr.Smith asked the man to _____the__________away from the road.3.He told the man not to ______the snow on the flowers,on the wall,__________into the street.4.The road wasclean but thegarage was _____of snow.5.Mr.Smith was _________to see his car______the snow.如能尽快回答,
Questions:1.Mr.smith saw ___much_____ snow in the ___garden________.2.Mr.Smith asked the man to _clean____the_____snow_____away from the road.3.He told the man not to ___throw___the snow on the flowers,on the wall,_____or_____into the street.4.The road wasclean but thegarage was __full___of snow.5.Mr.Smith was __surprised_______to see his car__under____the snow.
much,garden,clean,snow,throw,or,full,angry,under
1.much garden 2.clean snow 3.throw or 4.full 5.surprised under
1.garden2.snow3.or4.full5.under
1.much garden
2.clean snow
3.throw or
5.surprised under大学体验英语4 1~8A篇课后选词填空_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
大学体验英语4 1~8A篇课后选词填空
上传于||文档简介
&&大​学​体​验​英​语 ~A​篇​课​后​选​词​填​空​(​个​人​整​理​版​,​完​全​可​以​直​接​打​印​!​)​
​
​适​用​于​广​东​医​学​院​学​生​。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢6道关于英语时态的填空。。谢谢帮忙~50分悬赏!_百度知道
6道关于英语时态的填空。。谢谢帮忙~50分悬赏!
1.you should be careful____B_____your answers.A.to check
B.checking
D.checks2.it’s a fine day. What about___C____a picnic?A.have
D.has3.where is my father?he_____C____here.
But I can’t see him now.A.is
D.could4.the refrigerator is full. I ___C____any food.A.needn’t
D.don’t need to5.the girl is fond of____C____. Look, she is dancing.A.dance
D.be dance6.____B____dull movie it is!A.what
a 请问何选择题何选D另名词词定式区别用谢谢您帮助
提问者采纳
1.确定选Bbe careful to do固定用我查字典没be careful doing用2.What/How about doing?结构
应该挺熟悉吧3.刚才现我找
译文看清楚4.need两种用:种实意词种情态词作实意词用need to do/don't need to doneed sth./don't need sth.作情态词用need do/needn't do加名词
根据句看容易弄懂5.be fond of doing
固定用6.道题概念清楚叹句what形容名词how形容形容词所What+n.+I/you/he/she/it/they/we+am/is/are!How+adj.+n.+am/is/are!
注意我始搞懂面我英语网复制名词
名词作主语、宾语表语1)作主语
Fighting broke out between the South and the North.
南与北战2)作宾语
a. 词加名词doing作宾语 V. + doing sthadmit 承认
appreciate 激,赞赏 avoid 避免
complete 完
consider 认
delay 耽误
detest 讨厌
endure 忍受
enjoy 喜欢
escape 逃脱
prevent阻止fancy 想象
imagine 想象
postpone 推迟
practise 训练
resent 讨厌
resist 抵抗
resume 继续
risk 冒险suggest 建议
include 包括
stand 忍受
understand 理解
forgive 宽恕
keep 继续举例: (1) Would you mind turning down your radio a little, please?
(2) The squirrel was lucky that it just missed being caught.
b. 词组接doing admit to
prefer…to
be used to
devote oneself to
look forward to(to介词)no good, no use, It's worth…,
as well as, can't help, It's no use /good
be tired of be fond of
be capable of
be afraid of
be proud of
think of / about
count on / upon set about
be successful in
take upgive up
prevent … from… 3)作表语
Her job is washingcleaning and taking care of the children.词定式
定式作宾语1) 词+ 定式 afford
decide bother
demand desire
hesitate learn
prepare pretend
promise refuse seem
undertake举例:
The driver failed to see the other car in time.
司机没能及看见另辆车 I happen to know the answer to your question.
我碰巧知道道问题答案2)词+定式 ; 词+宾语+定式ask, beg, choose, expect , hate, help intend like, love, need prefer, prepare, promise, want, wish…
I like to keep everything tidy. 我喜欢每件东西都保持整洁
I like you to keep everything tidy. 我喜欢使每件东西都保持整洁
I want to speak to Tom.
我想汤姆谈
I want you to speak to Tom.
我想让汤姆谈3) 词+疑问词+ to decide, know, consider forget, learn, remember, show, understand, see, wonder, hear, find out, explain, tell
Please show us how to do that. 请演示给我何做
There are so many kinds of tape-recorders on sale that I can't make up my mind which to buy.录音机我都拿定主意买哪种注意:疑问词带定式句作谓语词用单数
The question is how to put it into practice.
问题付诸实施我初二能答全面
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
B,be careful doing something固定用Cwhat about表示建议做事跟doing C,由意思知道爸刚才现刚才应用即wasC,题意我需要食物need作需要意思行词即否定加助词且直接跟名词don't needC,be fond of doing something,语规定意思喜欢……Bwhat+ (a/an )+ adj.+ n语规定movie数单数所what a dull movie it is!(今做类题仔细想想语、词语词性、原句意思题者目综合想行希望我做题经验助于)
B,checking做状语,表对正在做什么事情要carefulC,about+v-ingC,根据上下文,判断要用过去时,后面一句话说明现在不在了C,need做实义动词C,固定搭配B,也是固定搭配的问题,how+形容词+冠词+名词,what+冠词+形容词+名词!
第1道我不懂[按照字典上来说应该选A,是不是答案错嘞]其他的太easy嘞~~~~`what+ a + adj.+ n.
英语时态的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 完形填空 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信