以in a hall crowed with audience开头的英语完形填空空

答案:1.B;2.A;3.C;4.C;5.D;6.A;7.A;8.B;9.C;10.D;11.C;12.B;13.A;14.D;15.C;16.B;17.A;18.D;19.A;20.B;
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:天津市河东区2009届高三一模(英语)
  About one year ago, a couple with three children moved into the apartment next door to me.I never heard any noise from the children.Inslead, I often heard the parents yelling   l   at the kids, not in a nice tone, but in a   2   one.
  We often   3   in the hallway.I always greeted them, but the only   4   I ever got was a”hello”from the eight-year-old girl.I usually   5   to see my doctor and one day when I returned they were just   6   their apartment and the little girl was   7   the outside door open for the others.I   8   in the car doing   9   things because 1 wasn’t eager to he snubbed(冷落)again.Finally, I got out of my car and walked towards the door.The parents were telling their daughter to hurry and get into the car,   10   the little girl was still holding the door,   11   me!I hurried althought I was still in pain from my injury.
  I forgot to tell her how   12   I was for her kindness.I wrote a note saying how much her act of kindness had   13   an oId man’s heart.
  The next day there was a   14   on my door and it was the little girl and her father.She was quite   15   of her behavior and thanked me.Then I noticed her mother standing there too.Her parents   16   me.
  From then on when we met in the hallway we always greeted each other, in a friendly   17  .
  Last night there was a heavy snow.I looked out at my ear and   18   how I was goingto keep my doctor’s.  19   because I could only walk for a short time.This morning when I opened the front door, all the snow was removed.
  Isn’t it   20   that the small kind act of an 8-year-old girl can changes so many things for the better?It is said that good things come from small acts.
frightoning
decorating
irepellant
unneceasary
hunting for
asking for
waiting for
calling for
beneficial
influential
strengthened
invitation
recognized
appearance
announcement
remembered
appointment
suggestion
challenging
来源:2010年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试、英语(全国二)
  A man who knows how to write a personal letter has a very powerful tool.A letter can be enjoyed, read and   1  .It can set up a warm conversation between two people far apart(远离的);it can keep a   2   with very little effort.
  I will give   3  .A few years ago my older brother and l were not getting   4  .We had been close as   5   but had grown apart.Our meetings were not   6  ; our conversation was filled with arguments and quarrels:and every effort to clear the air seemed to only   7   our misunderstanding.Then he   8   a small island in the Caribbean and we   9   touch.One day he wrote me a letter.He described his island and its people, told me what he was doing, said how he felt, and encouraged me to   10  .Rereading the letter, I was   11   by its humor(幽默)and clever expressions.These were all qualities for which I had   12   respected my older brother but   13   he no longer had them.I had never known he could write so   14  .And with that one letter we became friends   15  .
  It might never have occurred to   16   to write me if he had not been in a place where there were no   17  .For him, writing was a necessity.It also turned out to be the best way for us to get back in touch.Because we live in an age of   18   communication(通讯), people often   19   that they don't always have to phone or email.They have a   20  .And that is to write.
friendship
an example
an experience
classmates
expected.
my brother
mail services
transport services
来源:四川省雅安中学学年高一上学期期中考试英语试题
  It was a winter afternoon.Some friends and l were eating at a restaurant and talking.We talked and talked and soon   1   became the topic.Suddenly I   2   upon an idea.“Wouldn’t it be fun to go swimming? Others go   3   in winter,but why couldn’t we?   4  , we could be healthier if we did.”I told them about this, and they all said it was a good idea   5  .
  Early the next morning, we four were standing at the bus stop,with bags in our hands   6   for a bus to take us to the   7  .The sky was clear;the sun was shining,but it was very cold all the same.  8   0ur heavy overcoats were not enough to keep us warm.We all felt we should go   9   but no one wanted to speak out.
  We soon reached the sands.There was nobody there,but we were not discouraged.Instead we were   10   that we were the only ones that dared to challenge the weather.  11   we changed our clothes quickly.
  But things were not going so   12  .The freezing sea wind was blowing.We left very cold and   13   all over.At last we made up our minds to   14   into the water.We put our feet in first,   15   to take them back very quickly.The water was unbelievably cold.
  Then I suggested we all jump in.We all went back ten steps.I gave the   16  , and we all rushed forward and jumped in.I shall never forget the moment I was in the water.I was up   17   and rushed again to the shore.So it was with my friends.We   18   0ur clothes as quickly as possible.
  On the way back home,we talked about this unforgettable   19  .The four of us did not   20   school for the following three days.We all suffered a lot from a very bad cold, but we thought it was all worth it.
information
immediately
experiment
experience
来源:甘肃省兰州一中2012届高三上学期期末考试英语试题
The World Always Makes Way For The Dreamer
  When 1 was twelve years old, my father took me to see Zig Zigler.I remember sitting in that dark hall listening to Mr.Zigler   1   everyone’s spirits up to the ceiling.I   2   there feeling like l could do anything.When we got to the car, I turned to my father and said,“Dad,I want to   3   people feel like that.” My father asked me   4   I meant.“I want to be a motivational speaker just like Mr.Zigler.” I replied.A   5   was born.
  Recently, I began seeking my dream of motivating others.  6   a four-year relationship with Fortune 100 company   7   as a sales-trainer and ending as a regional sales manager, I left the company at the height of my   8  .Many people were   9   that I would leave after earning a six-figure income.And they asked   10   I would risk everything for a dream.I made my   11   to start my own company and leave my secure position after   12   a regional sales meeting.The vice-president of our company delivered a   13   that changed my life He asked us, “If a god would offer you three wishes, what would they be?” After giving us a   14   to write down the three wishes, he then asked us, “Why do you need a   15  ?” I would never forget the power I felt at that moment.I realize that   16   I had accomplished in the past had prepared me for this moment.I was ready and didn’t need a god’s help to be a motivational speaker.A motivational speaker was   17  .
  Having made that decision, I was immediately   18  .One week after I gave notice, my husband was laid off from his job,and now we had no   19  .But I held fast to my dream.The wonder really began to happen.In a short time my husband found a better job.And I was able to book several   20   engagements(业务)with new customers.I discovered the incredible power of dreams.
disappointed
everything
题型:阅读理解
【2011·河北石家庄一模】完形填空(共20小题:每小题l.5分,满分30分) 
阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填人空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 
She was 80 years old but still very active.In this small town, not much happened.It was just another 21 day for a senior citizen living by herself.
she even has several great grandchildren.she was often alone.With the need of some small things and a 23 to get outside and be
24 people,she went shopping. 
Buying just six items, she
for the checkout. 
He wandered the
.He’d come for a cup of hot coffee and perhaps someone to
with.The coffee was good.which always was,but
wanted to chat with fin old
,he was about to leave when he saw her. 
“Morning,Ma’am.”He smiled.“You
leave yet.” 
She turned and found a gentleman smiling and
what she'd selected.“Your basket is not
“No need to buy a lot.No one to eat it.”she replied. 
at her for a moment and said,“I'm so
! My beloved all died.”Hiseyes softened.“I just
my little Brownie.”         
“Sorry.”She felt her own eyes
.He was as alone as she was.
a brave face.he said,“It’s OK.I hope I call find another dog like her.She was such a joy.
someone needed me.She gave me purpose.But now my days are empty.” 
Twenty minutes passed by.It was time to part.Suddenly he looked back at her and asked softly.“Can I give you a hug?” 
A bit surprised.but fully understanding his need,she
There they stood,in a warm hug,in a busy store,on a normal day,which was made
by a simple hug.21.A.happy 
B.empty 
C.exciting   D.comfortable22.A.Although 
C.Since   D.As23.A.preparation 
B.trouble 
C.desire   D.view24.A.for 
B.among 
C.between   D.above25.A.gathered 
B.traveled 
C.rushed   D.headed26.A.restaurant 
B.street 
C.store   D.square27.A.argue 
C.play D.  talk28.A.neither 
B.anyone 
C.no one   D.everyone29.A.Disappointed 
B.Excited 
C.Astonished   D.Encouraged30.A.needn't 
B.can’t 
C.daren’t   D.mustn’t3 1.A.sticking to 
B.referring to 
C.devoting to   D.pointing to32.A.full 
B.empty 
C.crowded   D.enough33.A.came 
B.1aughed 
C.stared   D.glanced34.A.eager 
B.10nely 
C.quiet   D.worried35.A.1ost 
B.forgot 
C.1eft   D.raised36.A.open 
C.dry   D.wet37.A.Putting up 
B.Putting down 
C.Putting on   D.Putting out38.A.At most 
B.At least 
C.At first   D.At last39.A.accepted 
B.refused 
C.received   D.showed40.A.common 
B.formal 
C.usual   D.special以in a hall crowed with audience开头的完形填空_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以in a hall crowed with audience开头的完形填空
以in a hall crowed with audience开头的完形填空
在一个被观众挤满的大厅里
什么意思,能把问题说明白点么?2014年高考完形填空练习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2014年高考完形填空练习
有​代​表​性​的​完​形​真​题​ ​适​合​学​生​练​习​ ​ ​难​度​适​中
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢audience的翻译中文意思-在线英汉词典
您当前的位置: -&
-& 词典内容:
&&英文单词:audience
简明英汉词典audience[5C:djEns]n.听众, 观众, 接见, 拜见美国传统词典[双解]audienceau.di.enceAHD:[?“d?-…ns] D.J.[6%8di8*ns]K.K.[6%di*ns]n.(名词)(1)The spectators or listeners assembled at a performance, for example, or attracted by a radio or television program.观众,听众:聚集在演出前的观看者或倾听者,如被电台、电视节目所吸引(2)The readership for printed matter, as for a book.读者,读者大众:印刷品,如书籍等的读者(3)A a following:拥护者,爱好者:一群体支持者;追随者:The tenor expanded his audience by recording popular songs as well as opera.那个男高音除歌剧外还录制了流行歌曲,赢得了他的追随者(4)A formal hearing, as with a religious or state dignitary.正式会见或接见:一种由宗教或由国家要人做出的正式听取会(5)An opportunity to be heard or to express one's views.听取,陈述意见(或申诉)的机会:被倾听或表达某人观点的机会(6)The act of hearing or attending.倾听,听取:倾听或出席的行为语源(1)Middle English 中古英语 (2)from Old French 源自 古法语 (3)from Latin audientia 源自 拉丁语 audientia (4)from audi?s [present participle of] audore [to hear] * see au- 源自 audi?s [] audore的现在分词 [听] *参见 au- 现代英汉词典audience[5C:dIEns]n.(1)听众;观众Three thousand audience crowded the concert hall.三千名听众挤满了音乐大厅。The audience is/are always very excited by a wonderful goal.一个精采的进球总会使观众们非常激动。(2)接见;拜见现代英汉综合大辞典audience[5C:djEns]n.(1)听众, 观众, 读者(2)接见, 会见; 拜谒(3)倾听, 听取limited audience特邀听众; 限定听众范围, 不公开发表technical audience技术界读者, 技术(人员)听众There was a large audience in the theatre.剧院中观众甚多。继承用法audience-proofadj.(戏剧)一定成功[卖座]的习惯用语be received in audience by被...召见, 赐见be admitted in audience by被...召见, 赐见captive audience(不管愿不愿意都得听的)被强迫的听众give audience (to)听取, 倾听; 正式接见grant sb. an audience正式接见某人, 召见某人have an audience with拜谒, 拜会have audience of拜谒, 拜会in general audience当众, 公然in open audience当众, 公然in sb.'s audience当某人的面receive sb. in audience正式接见某人request an audience with要求...接见seek an audience with要求...接见soap the audience[美俚]讨好观众[听众], 博取掌声用法词典audience来源拉丁词 audire“听”的现在分词 audiens[七国语言]英汉公共大词典audience听众美国传统词典audienceau.di.enceAHD:[?“d?-…ns] D.J.[6%8di8*ns]K.K.[6%di*ns]n.(1)The spectators or listeners assembled at a performance, for example, or attracted by a radio or television program.(2)The readership for printed matter, as for a book.(3)A a following:The tenor expanded his audience by recording popular songs as well as opera.(4)A formal hearing, as with a religious or state dignitary.(5)An opportunity to be heard or to express one's views.(6)The act of hearing or attending.语源(1)Middle English (2)from Old French (3)from Latin audientia (4)from audi?s [present participle of] audore [to hear] * see au- 英汉广播大词典audience n.观众;n.听众 英汉航海大词典audience n.听众 英汉化学大词典audience n.听众,接见,听众 英汉经贸大词典audience n.听众 英汉计算机大词典audience n.听众(接见) 英汉建筑大词典audience n.接见,会见 英汉能源大词典audience n.听众,接见 英汉心理学大词典audience 观众 基本词义audience 信息收受者
上一篇词典:&&&&&&
下一篇词典:
本站所收集信息资料为网络转载 版权属各作者 并已著明作者 旨在资源共享、交流、学习之用,请勿用于商业用途,本站并不保证所有信息、文本、图形、链接及其它内容的绝对准确性和完整性,故仅供访问者参照使用。
Mail: Copyright by ;All rights reserved.}

我要回帖

更多关于 完形填空 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信