2016奥林匹克运动会会i给我们什么启迪

英语作文 我的奥运梦想 60个单词左右 不要太多_百度知道
英语作文 我的奥运梦想 60个单词左右 不要太多
急需!!~~~我会在线等····
global village&quot,而是拎一个小竹篮或者布袋子. I decided to start around the small. Olympic Games. I thank the people to create a &quot,对于世界. June 26, let us look forward to the day&#39,每四年举办一次。那一刻, etc, the 29th session of the Olympic Games in Beijing? I would like to, One Dream, Beijing characteristics,对于中国: OneWorldOneDream, may have friends all over the world in a different language in his heart meditation with the sentence: One World,体会着中华几千年的灿烂文化,隔壁的王奶奶去菜市场也不用一次性塑料袋了?。
奥运. And the Beijing Olympic Games is the slogan of &quot,就应当从环保做起;s people speak different languages,都不一般,能够为此做些什么呢。他们都坚信,有不同的肤色。英文为, we finally had Pandao This day,科技奥运。顾拜旦1896年在雅典召开了第一届奥林匹克运动会,它更加坚定了中国人在世界上的地位:OneWorldOneDream。日. Together, the experience of the splendid Chinese culture for thousands of years, it seems that the Olympic Games means that their status,伊非图斯是创始人, and take in the beauty of this magnificent building: One World? , held once every four years, China:同一个世界,我们将多么自豪;nest&quot,每个人都捡起地上的一片垃圾. Held 293 sessions, the Beijing Olympic Games will be in the &quot.&quot, 2007. In 393 AD。日从电视中看到国际奥委会主席萨马兰奇宣布2008年奥运会的举办城市是中国·北京时, 2008 Olympics。公元393年,只要每个人都出一份力, and I as a junior。世界上的人们说着不同的语言,说是要为城市增添一份绿色;,第29届中国北京奥运会口号揭晓:08 on August 8; the word it so that the people of our countries in the world is even more close, China&#39,同一个梦想;s Olympic bid successful, Iraq is the founder of the non-Tucci,北京奥运会将在“鸟巢”正式启动! And the opening of the Beijing Olympic Games only from the more than 170 days,同一个梦想;Green O she also often seized some Yi Laguan, but the Olympic Games has brought us officially started。世界各国的体育健儿;s Olympics,也许世界各国的友人都在用不同的语言在心里默念同一句话。”体现中国特色. Countries in the world of athletes,无疑是对中国人的肯定. At 8. , China
friends also a time to collect scrap batteries.而北京奥运会的口号正体现了“绿色奥运。举办了293届, since it is & Beijing;朋友们一有空也去收集废弃电池,既然是“绿色奥运”, hs successful bid is certainly in the Chinese people. That moment, which lasted 1169 from the ancient Olympic Games disappeared, Embodied with Chinese characteristics。自打我向他们宣传绿色奥运后,然后把它们埋在土里,走在这雄伟美丽的建筑中!而离北京奥运会开幕只剩170多天了, China&#39,历时1169年的古代奥运会从此消失了、时代特征. The world&#39, next door to Grandma Wang. July 13奥运会是每个国家心中的梦。
古代奥运会起源于古希腊;孙婆婆家的孙子一放学就去院子里或是公园中捡一些白色垃圾袋;奶奶也经常捡一些易拉罐等等,似乎奥运会意味着他们的地位;Green Olympics&quot, One Dream。当奥林匹克圣火在北京点燃时:同一个世界, not general! The Olympic Games in my heart The Olympic Games are the hearts of the dream of every country, but Lin baskets or a small bag of Wang grandfather smoking a little, close to every person everywhere Institute of environmental protection. Ancient Olympic Games originated in ancient Greece,让身边的每一个人都学会处处环保,但奥林匹克运动会给我们带来的是共同的欢乐。我决定从身边的小事做起, markets do not have the disposable plastic bags. I Zida to promote Green Olympics、北京特点,人文奥运;the father of Olympic。
日8时8分8秒是13亿中国人民都向往的神圣时刻,罗马皇帝狄奥多西一世下令终止了古代奥运会, 2001 from the television to see the International Olympic Committee President Juan Antonio Samaranch announced that the 2008 Olympic Games host city Beijing is China.3 billion Chinese people are longing for the sacred moment, so people called him "王爷爷也很少抽烟了, the world, so that we in China will certainly become a green community,我作为一名初中生, 2008 is 1. Coubertin in 1896 in Athens held the first session of the Olympic Games, they should start from the environmental protection. They are convinced that as long as everyone is a force to each one of us to pick up ground in a litter.&quot. When the Olympic flame lit in Beijing, the characteristics of the times, it further strengthened the Chinese people standing in the world,2008年奥运,许多中国人都激动的哭了,这样我们中国就一定会成为绿色社会,我们终于盼到了这一天, how proud we will, that is to add a green city ,因此人们称他为“奥林匹克之父”。我感谢有人创造了“地球村”这个词它使我们世界各国的人民显得更加亲近;s Zhao Na Come。
中国北京的申奥成功?
我想, Hi-tech Olympics and People&#39, Roman Emperor Theodosius I ordered the termination of the West of the ancient Olympic Games。让我们共同期待着那一天的到来吧;s grandson went to a school yard or park in the seizure of some white garbage bags and then they are buried in the soil Lane, many Chinese people on
Sun-mother-in-law&#39:08. English,中国申奥成功了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
If I were a volunteer .If I were a volunteer,I would work for the Olympic Games,I would be glad to make the game better.Althoug none would pay for me,it would be a special experience in my life. Althoug I can't wacth players have their games,I would be very proudMy Olympic dream My Olympic dream was to be an Olympic volunteer
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Your Favorite Ebook Site |古希腊奥林匹克运动会的启示--《中国学校体育》1994年02期
古希腊奥林匹克运动会的启示
【摘要】:正 有人认为,现代奥林匹克运动是古希腊奥运会的继承和发展,这是不确切的。因为现代奥林匹克运动是在古代奥运会终止1503年之后才在新的历史条件下兴起的。它们的宗旨、目的、形式和内容都有很大的差别。但也不可否认,现代奥林匹克运动与古代奥运会有着重要的历史渊源。为此,与我们讲述现代奥林匹克运动时,必须对古希腊奥运会有个基本了解。 关于古代奥运会,以前已有大量论述,本讲只想从社会文化角度谈以下几个问题。
【关键词】:
【分类号】:G811.2【正文快照】:
有人认为,现代奥林匹克运动是古希腊奥运会的继承和发展,这是不确切的。因为现代奥林匹克运动是在古代奥运会终L巨15()3年之后才在新的历史条件下兴起的。‘已们的宗旨、目的、形式和内容都有很大的差别但也不可否认,现代奥林匹克运动与占代奥运会有着玉要的历史渊源。为此,
欢迎:、、)
支持CAJ、PDF文件格式,仅支持PDF格式
【相似文献】
中国期刊全文数据库
刁在箴;[J];华中师范大学学报(自然科学版);1980年03期
熊斗寅;[J];北京体育大学学报;1980年01期
;[J];北京体育大学学报;1980年01期
高启麟;[J];北京体育大学学报;1980年02期
庄铭咸;[J];北京体育大学学报;1980年03期
,沈纯;[J];北京体育大学学报;1980年03期
黄美林;[J];北京体育大学学报;1980年04期
王代才;[J];成都体育学院学报;1980年02期