考研英语作文字数要求求解答啊

一篇英语文章,求答案啊!Dear Disney,
Last weekend, the four members of my family spent an enjoyable holiday at the Magic Kingdom -- Disneyland. And one event made our visit seem truly magical.
We got to the front of the line at _百度作业帮
一篇英语文章,求答案啊!Dear Disney,
Last weekend, the four members of my family spent an enjoyable holiday at the Magic Kingdom -- Disneyland. And one event made our visit seem truly magical.
We got to the front of the line at Space Mountain, only to find out that our little daughter Gloria couldn't take her ice-cream on the ride. We were so excited that we all forgot ice-cream was not allowed on the ride.
Gloria broke into tears and we all had no idea what to do. Then Murphy, one of the staff (员工) members, came over. She bent down and told Gloria that she would hold the ice-cream for her and give it to her when she finished the ride. Gloria said, "Promise?" Then she gave Murphy her ice-cream, and she completely enjoyed the ride.
Sure enough, as we walked out the exit, there was Gloria's new friend with "her" ice-cream. Now you and I both know what happened, because we know that an ice-cream won't last twenty minutes on a summer afternoon in Florida. Murphy knew what time we would get off the
she went to the nearest shop and bought a brand-new ice-cream thirty seconds before we walked out the exit. Gloria said, "Thank you." but I'm sure she thought it was the same ice-cream.
We know that someone tried hard to make our visit special. Thanks so much for going above and beyond!
Carmen Rivera 74. The family's visit to the Magic Kingdom was ________.A) helpful
C) frightening
D) amazing75. Before the ride, Gloria cried because ________.A) she couldn't find her parents in the lineB) she was too little to take the rideC) she couldn't take her ice-cream on the rideD) she had to wait for twenty minutes76. Murphy was waiting for Gloria ________ after the ride.A) in the ice-cream shop
B) at the exitC) in the front of the line
D) at the entrance77. In order to keep the promise, Murphy ________.A) took Gloria to the nearest shop
B) asked her new friend to help GloriaC) helped Gloria get off the ride
D) bought a new ice-cream for Gloria78. The underlined word "someone" in the last paragraph refers to (指的是) ________.A) Murphy
D) Carmen79. Carmen Rivera wrote the letter to ________.A) order ice-creams
B) promise to visit againC) express her thanks
D) give some suggestions
幽灵军团小煍
74.D75.C76.B77.D78.A79.C
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文帮
下载翻译插件请选择您当前的浏览器,下载对应的插件:其他浏览器正在火热开发中...双语英语列表摘要努力翻译中...英语小作文求解答I first became interested in swimming when I was eight in primary school .Now I am a member of my school swimming team and I keep on swimming every day in the river near my home even in winter.I like swimming because it can no_百度作业帮
英语小作文求解答I first became interested in swimming when I was eight in primary school .Now I am a member of my school swimming team and I keep on swimming every day in the river near my home even in winter.I like swimming because it can not only help me build up my body,but also enrich my life .In this sport,although I like Liu YU,I admire Michael Phelps,who is one of the best athletes in the world and got 8 gold medals in Bejing Olympics.
我第一次对游泳产生兴趣是在我8岁上小学的时候.现在我是学校游泳队的一员,我每天在我家附近的小河里游泳,冬天也不间断.我喜欢游泳在于它不光强健了我的体魄,还丰富了我的生活.在这个领域,虽然我喜欢刘玉(音),我更崇拜在北京奥运会上拿了8块金牌,世界上最优秀的运动员之一,迈克尔.菲利普.
其他类似问题
解答什么,翻译吗,翻译的话一句一句上百度直接就有的。
我8岁读小学的时候开始对游泳感兴趣现在我是校游泳队的一员。我坚持每天都在家附近的河里游泳即使在冬天也是。我喜欢游泳不仅因为可以强健身体并且可以丰富生活。对于这项运动,虽然我喜欢刘雨但是我更崇拜菲尔普斯,他是世界上最好的运动员之一,在北京奥运会上得了8块金牌。...
我第一次对游泳感兴趣是我8岁在小学的时候。现在我是我学校游泳队里的一员而且就算是在冬天我每天都坚持在一条离我家很近的小河里游泳。我喜欢游泳是因为它不只能加强我的体格,还能充实我的生活。在这项运动里,虽然我喜欢Liu YU,但我敬佩Michael Phelps,他是世界上最好的一位运动员并且在北京奥运会上拿到了8枚金牌。How I wish to be an Olympic champion som...
扫描下载二维码求一篇英语作文有关于中国传统文化的 速求学霸解答啊_百度作业帮
求一篇英语作文有关于中国传统文化的 速求学霸解答啊
百度一下就好啦
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文求职信 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信