不要日语怎么说太贪吃 英文怎么说

贪吃的的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:熊大总是很聪明,而熊二贪吃但却憨厚老实,它们都喜欢美丽的翠花用英语怎么说_百度知道
熊大总是很聪明,而熊二贪吃但却憨厚老实,它们都喜欢美丽的翠花用英语怎么说
Senior Shawn is always being smart, however junior Shawn is always being gluttonous but honest, they all like that pretty Mary
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语贪吃的女士短文翻译_百度知道
英语贪吃的女士短文翻译
我有更好的答案
glutinous woman
Greedy woman
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁贪吃猪英文怎么写_百度知道
贪吃猪英文怎么写
提问者采纳
Greedy pig
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文的相关知识
其他1条回答
greedy pig
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语演讲帮我翻译成英文 尽量不要太难内容非常荣幸站在这里为大家演讲我叫XXX 今天在这里 给大家介绍一下我自己以及我的家乡洛阳我是一个很贪玩 很贪吃的 很聪明 也很懒的我的名字(秋寒)是因为我出生的时间 秋天 有一点冷的时候 我的家里有我爸爸 妈妈 还有我,我非常羡慕有兄弟姐妹的人 因为我是独生子女 有时候会觉得有一点孤单 我很想养一只可爱的小狗 但我妈妈不允许 因为我小时候被狗咬过我最最最崇拜的明星是JAY 简直是疯狂的崇拜 为了看他的演唱会 我甚至在高三的时候旷了一下午的课说到我的家乡 传说中的十三朝古都 龙门石窟闻名中外 是世界文化保护遗产 还有白马寺 享誉国内外的天下第一寺 还有鸡冠洞 重渡沟 伏牛山滑雪胜地 老君山 白云山 天子驾六 神灵寨 龙峪湾峡谷等等等等 太多了所以在这里就不一一列举了 离我们家最近的就是关林庙了 国家AAAA级景点 欢迎大家来洛阳玩 洛阳人都很好客 洛阳美女也很多我要分也没什么用
血刺傲然酊k
Very honored to be standing here speaking for everyoneMy name is XXX here today to tell you about myself and my hometown LuoyangI am a very fun very intelligent and very greedy lazy in my name (Qiu Han) is due to the time I was born a little cold in autumn when theI have my home and my mom and dad,I am very envious of people who have brothers and sisters because I was a child sometimes feel a bit lonely I would like to raise a cute puppy,but my mom does not allow because I was a child had been bitten by dogsI most admired by far the most star is JAY is really a crazy cult in order to see him in concert I evenThird year,when one afternoon lesson KuangSpeaking of my hometown do not think people do not know the bar 13 towards the legendary ancient capital of the world-famous Longmen Grottoes is the world's cultural heritage protection at home and abroad are best in the world famous White Horse Temple Temple Ji Guandong also re-crossing the old ditch Funiu Mountain ski resorts Junshan Baiyun Mountain Village emperor riding six gods and so on and so forth Longyuwan Canyon too much so do not enumerate here,from our family of Guan-Lin Temple is the most recent national AAAA level scenic spots are welcome to come to Luoyang Luoyang people play There are many well-off in Luoyang BeautyThat concludes my presentation of the thank you!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Hellon,cat.
Hellon,Duck,Im hungry.
Let me help fo you .
Here is the fiah fo you .
Thank you !
呵呵,就知道这么多了,希望可以帮到你,呵呵 !!!
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 不要日语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐