其他->句型转换
其他->补全对话
其他->七选五题型
其他->口语应用
不定项选择题
不定项选择题
选词填空。( 共10 分 ), 用下列词语的正确形式填空。for,
newspaper,
country There are so many people learning English in China now. Perhaps there __【小题1】__more and more.
Not only Chinese but people in other _【小题2】_ are learning English. English is used almost all over the _【小题3】_ . You can see or hear English on the Internet, on TV, on _【小题4】_, __【小题5】_on the streets. It’s everywhere, Students learn it _【小题6】_ they want to go to college. Adults learn it because they may use it at work. Some people go _【小题7】_ to learn English, but most learn at school or by themselves. _【小题8】_ you want to learn it well, you can listen to the tapes, sing English songs, study grammer or ask others _【小题9】_ help. There are lots of ways to learn English.Do you know anything _【小题10】_? Just try your best, You will sure learn it well.
参考答案:
题目解析:
阅读短文,按要求完成下列任务。A little girl thought she was not as beautiful as other girls and nobody liked her. So she was always unhappy and didn’t like to talk to others. However, one day, her mother gave her a beautiful hair clip (发卡).(2)When she wore it, she looked much more beautiful than before. She decided to wear it to school.On her way to school she found that everyone who saw her smile at her.(1)Most of her classmates said ____ to her, but this never ____ before. She thought that the beautiful hair clip brought her happiness. She was so happy about all of the wonderful things. All her classmates wanted to know what happened to her,but she didn’t want to tell them about her beautiful hair clip. When she went back to her home after school, her mother asked her, “Did you know you dropped your hair clip? I found it by the door this morning.” She understood that she didn’t wear the hair clip to school at all.It is not important what we wear or how we look. The most important is how we think about ourselves.【小题1】填入文中(1)处所缺单词,使句子完整:_____________ _____________ 【小题2】 将文中(2)处划线部分的英语译成汉语:___________________________________________________________________________【小题3】在文中找出与下句意思相近的句子:She was very glad to see some good things happened to her.___________________________________________________________________________【小题4】 回答问题:Why did the little girl always feel unhappy at first?___________________________________________________________________________【小题5】 在文中找出本文的主题句:
参考答案:
题目解析:
在表格中选择合适的选项,完成下列对话(每题1分,共5分)A: 【小题1】____________? Could you tell me the way to the Renmin Hospital?B: Yes, I can. 【小题2】_____________and turn left at the second crossing. Go across the bridge and you’ll find the hospital on the left. It’s between the bank and the bookshop. You can’t miss it.A: 【小题3】__________________?B: It’s about 30 minutes’ walk. You can take a bus.A: 【小题4】__________________?B: You can take NO. 16 bus.A: 【小题5】___________________.B: You’re welcome.A. Sorry?B. How long is it
from here?C. Thank you very
much.D. How far is it
from here?E. Excuse me?F. Which bus can I
take?G. Go down this
参考答案:
题目解析:
People travel to work in different ways. Some people go to work on foot because they live near their work places. Some people go to work by bike because they live farther away, or they like riding bikes. They think it&s good for their health. Today more people have private (私人的) cars, so they can go to work in their cars. In the south of China, many people even go to work by boat because water is around their houses. Will people go to work by plane? I think so, if necessary(如果必要的话).【小题1】All people like to go to work by bike.【小题2】Some people think it&s good to go to work by bike.【小题3】Today more people drive to work.【小题4】In the north of China, many people go to work by boat.【小题5】The writer thinks some people will go to work by plane if necessary.
参考答案:
题目解析:
词汇运用【小题1】On my ______(二十) birthday , I got a lot of presents from my friends.【小题2】Our English teacher can speak more than one foreign _______(语言)【小题3】Nie Haisheng and Fei Junlong are the ________(英雄) of our country.【小题4】Sandy’s drawing is the best in the drawing ________(竞赛).【小题5】Cows’
(胃) are far bigger than sheep’s.【小题6】He shows more __________ (interesting) in English than before.【小题7】____________ (luck), our team tried our best but could never win the first prize.【小题8】She is the _______________ (thin) girl in our class, she should take more exercise.【小题9】Simon and Linda looked at each other. They kept their secret to
(they).【小题10】What is the ______ ( long ) of the summer holidays in America ?
参考答案:
题目解析:
阅读然后判断对错,对的写T, 错的写F Difficulties will appear at any time in our life. When times become difficult, remember a moment in your life that was filled with joy and happiness. Remember how made you feel, and you will have the strength (勇气),you need to get through any trial(困境)。When life throws you more difficulties than you think you can handle, remember something you can achieve by insisting(坚持) to the end. In doing so, you’ll find you have the ability to overcome each obstacle(障碍) brought your way. When you find yourself drained and depleted of energy(筋疲力尽), remember to find a place of sanctuary(庇护) and rest. Take the necessary time in your own life to dream your dreams and renew your energy, so you’ll be ready to face each new day. When you feel nervous, find something fun to do,. You’ll find that the stress you feel will dissipate and your thoughts will become clearer.When you are faced with so many negative and draining situations, realize how minuscule(极小的) problems will seem when you view your life as a whole and remember the positive things.【小题1】 Difficulties often appear in your life.【小题2】 When life throws you more difficulties, you can give up your dream.【小题3】 When you feel tired, you should find a place to rest.【小题4】 The stress will be more when you face it happlily.【小题5】 We should try to remember the good things.
参考答案:
题目解析:
用所给词的适当形式填空 (10)【小题1】---Where did you______ (study) last night? ---No, I__________(help)my mother_______(clean) the room. 【小题2】Mike goes to see his grandparents _________(one) a week. 【小题3】To keep healthy,I decide _______ (exercise) half an hour every day【小题4】He is _____(funny) than the other students in his class. 【小题5】The boy enjoys _____(swim) very much. 【小题6】His mother often makes him_____(clean) his room on weekends. 【小题7】It’s necessary for us _____(learn) English well. 【小题8】I’m _____(good) at physics than my sister. 【小题9】Dumpling House is _____(cheap) restaurant in the city. 【小题10】I think Xi Yangyang is as _____(famous) as Mikey Mouse.
参考答案:
题目解析:
用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文完整正确。(每个单词限用一次)ready, wish,
favourite, come, together, envelope, clean, festival, have, eat
We have many 【小题1】__________ in China. Every festival 【小题2】_______ a long history. Like most Chinese people, my 【小题3】___________ festival is the Spring Festival. It 【小题4】_________ in January or February. People are 【小题5】________ for it for a long time. We do some 【小题6】_________ and cook a lot of delicious food.
On the eve of the Spring Festival, we all wear new clothes and go to grandparents’house. Families get 【小题7】_________ to have a good time. We are happy 【小题8】________ dumplings and many delicious food. After dinner, we set off firecrackers(燃放爆竹).The children can get red 【小题9】____________ and they give best【小题10】__________ to their grandparents. Everyone is very happy.
参考答案:
题目解析:
阅读下列短文,根据短文内容完成表格中所缺信息,每空一词。(共l0题,每题l分,计l0分)What do you do at the weekend ? Some people like to stay at home and rest. Others think walking is good for their health. My friend Jack works very hard from Monday to Friday. At weekends he always does the same things. On Saturday he washes his car and on Sunday he takes his family to a village(村庄) far from his house. His uncle and aunt live there, so Jack goes to see them every week. They have a big farm and only one worker to help them, so they are usually very busy. Jack often asks his family to help them. The children give the animals food. Jack and his wife work in the fields. After a long hard day of work, they are very tired and hungry. So Jack’s uncle gives them a nice meal. After that about five, they drive home.
What do people do at the weekend ?Some peopleStay at home and
Other peopleWalk, because
walking is good for their
Jack and his
familyOn SaturdayJack
his car.On
Jack takes his
family to his uncle’s farm in a
5 .It is far from
his house. The children give
the animals
.Jack and his wife
work in the
.After the work,
they are very
and hungry.His uncle gives
them a nice
.At about 5, they
go home. by
参考答案:
题目解析:
用所给词的适当形式填空。【小题1】My mother’s _______(hobby) are collecting stamps and listening to music. 【小题2】The computer is _______(useful) than the radio. 【小题3】Doing morning exercises is a good way to keep _______ (health). 【小题4】—Where is your mother, Beibei?—She is busy _______ (answer) the telephone. 【小题5】Hobbies help people relax after their _______ (day) work.
参考答案:
题目解析:
句型转换【小题1】He has a backache
.(画线部分提问)_________ _________ with him ?【小题2】I will take part in the sports meet this year (改为否定句)I _______ _______ part in the sports meet this year .【小题3】He’s mending his bike now.(用at this time yesterday改写) He _______ _______ his bike at this time yesterday.【小题4】I think this story is the funniest of all the stories.(同义句转换)I think this story is _______ _______ any other story.【小题5】Will robots make humans lose their jobs or not ? I’m not sure.(把两个句子合并成一个句子)I’m not sure _______ robots ________ make humans lose their jobs or not .
参考答案:
题目解析:
句型转换(共5题;每小题1分,计5分)【小题1】My sister is friendly.(对划线部分提问)_______ your sister ______ ?【小题2】I think he is right.(改为否定句) I _________ think he ________ right.【小题3】Tonny has ten story books.Jimmy has five story books.(保持句意基本不变) Tonny has_____books_____Jimmy.【小题4】The weather is so lovely on the beach.(改为感叹句)__________ __________ weather it is on the beach!【小题5】She was late for school this morning because it rained heavily.( 保持句意基本不变)She was late for school this morning __________ __________ the heavy rain.
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据句意和汉语注释,在空格内写出各单词的正确形式。【小题1】After watching such boring _______ (广告), she felt very bored and turned off the TV.【小题2】The sunny boy I know is _______ (幽默)in his class. 【小题3】The _______ (长途汽车)over there look very crowded. Shall we take a taxi instead?【小题4】The boy looked so _______ (紧张)at the teacher that he could say nothing. 【小题5】The food cooked by his mother always _______ (尝)rather good, doesn&t it?
参考答案:
题目解析:
---- I’ve had enough bread. Would you like _______ ? ---- No, thanks.
a few more
another more
题目解析:
按要求变换句型(共5小题,计5分)【小题1】It is rainy in Tokyo today. (对划线部分提问) _________ the _________ in Tokyo today?【小题2】This is a small city. It has an interesting garden. (合并为一句)This is a small city ________ __________ interesting garden.【小题3】I’d like some noodles. (改为一般疑问句)_________ you _______ some noodles?【小题4】Jim read a paper just now. (改为否定句) Jim ________
_________ a paper just now.【小题5】Sunday, Tom, tennis, on, Linda, played, and, morning(连词成句)
参考答案:
题目解析:
从方框中选择适当的句子,补全对话(共5小题,每小题1分)A: Hey, Lucy! What are you doing for vacation?B: 1
I&m leaving on Friday. How about you?A: I&m going sports camping.B: Oh, cool!A: 2 B: I&m going with my mother.A: 3B: On the eleventh.A: 4 What about Tom? 5.B: He&s going to the beach with his family.A.When are you going?B.Sounds great!C.Who are you going with?D.We are leaving this weekend.E. Where is he going for vacation?F. I&m visiting my cousins in Canada.A. When are you going?B. Sounds great!C. Who are you going with?D. We are leaving this weekend.
参考答案:
题目解析:
用括号内所给词的适当形式填空(每空不限一词)【小题1】The first lesson _______ (start) at 7:00 a.m. every day.【小题2】The weather will be even _____________(bad) the day after tomorrow.【小题3】A few minutes later, I heard the ____________(excite)shouts.【小题4】Some wild animals are in danger of the _______________ (lose) of living areas.【小题5】Our English teacher encourages us ____________ (speak) English as much as possible.【小题6】Mrs. Green asked the children to help ____________ (they) to some cakes.【小题7】If we don’t protect the wetlands, it will be______________ (possible) to see these endangered birds, such as pandas and swans.【小题8】Do you know how sharp _____ (wolf) teeth are?【小题9】It was very clear that he was very angry because he looked at me ___________(angry).【小题10】— I didn&t see you at the party yesterday.— Oh, I _____________ (wait) for an important call from my brother.
参考答案:
题目解析:
用所给词的正确形式填空(5%)My
JobWhen I grow up, I’m _____【小题1】_____(go) to do what I want to do. I’m going to move somewhere _____【小题2】_____(interest). Paris _____【小题3】_____(sound) like a city that I could enjoy. There are _____【小题4】_____(lot) of art exhibitions there. I want to be _____【小题5】_____(a) artist. So how am I going to do it? _____【小题6】_____(one), I’m going to find a part-time job for a year or two and save some money. Then, I’m going to be a student at an art school in Paris. And I’m going to study _____【小题7】_____(France) at the same time. Next, I’m going to hold art _____【小题8】_____(exhibit) because I want to be rich and buy a big house for my _____【小题9】_____(parent). I also want to travel all over the world. One day, I’m going to retire somewhere quiet and _____【小题10】
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据对话内容选出可填入空白处的最佳答案,有两项为多余选项。Tom:Hi, Jim! Next Saturday is my birthday.【小题1】_____Jim:Oh, I’d love to.【小题2】_____Tom:At 3∶30 pm.Jim:OK. I’ll remember it.Tom:Don’t forget to tell Peter. I hope he can come, too.Jim:Peter? Look! There he is. Let’s go and tell him.Tom:Hello, Peter.【小题3】_____Peter:Nice to see you, too.Tom:I hope you can come to my party next Saturday.Peter:Party? What kind of party?Tom:【小题4】_____ Would you like to come?Peter:【小题5】_____Tom:Thank you very much. See you then.Peter:See you.
参考答案:
题目解析:
任务性阅读(本题共5小题,每小题1分,共5分)借鉴别人的学习秘诀, 是学习的捷径之一。请把下面的学习秘诀和例子对上号。请把学习秘诀的编号填入题后的括号里。Secrets of top studentsExample One: “If I don’t understand what my teacher is explaining in the science, I ask him to say it again,” says Anna Lee. “also asking more helped a lot.”【小题1】_____________Example Two: “When a teacher asks us to do a lot of homework,”says Dave Roman “ I will draw up a timetable and plan to do it little by little, so it isn’t so tiring.
【小题2】_____________Example Three: One student put a vocabulary list(单词表) on the wall of the bathroom. He learned a new word every day while brushing his teeth. Another student used the time to remember biology terms while practicing running. 【小题3】_____________Example Four: In high school, Mike played football, painted and was in the band. “I was so busy that I couldn’t waste(浪费) time looking for a pencil or missing paper. I kept everything in order.” He says. 【小题4】_____
Example Five: Christi is an excellent student at the university. If her math teacher asks her to do five problems, she does ten. If the history teacher asks her to read five pages, she reads ten. “Part of learning is practicing,” she says, “and the more you practice, the more you learn.”【小题5】_____________
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据句意,同所给词的适当形式填空。(每题1分,共5分)【小题1】Eric is the __________ (win) of the singing competition.【小题2】Tom always works hard. He listens to the teachers _________ (careful) than others.【小题3】Wuhan is __________ (hot) city of the three.【小题4】My parents enjoy __________ (live) in the countryside.【小题5】My mother expects me ___________ (be) a reporter.
参考答案:
题目解析:
Sometimes people may feel lonely. Many people don’t like loneliness, so loneliness is a big problem in our life. _____【小题1】_____ Here are some tips.1. Keep yourself busy. One of the best ways not to be lonely is to do something all the time,_____【小题2】_____ . You can give yourself some housework, such as cleaning, cooking and washing.2. Make a plan for your work. In this way, you’ll have more time and energy to do many other things you like to do. Also, you can use your time well and enjoy your life.3. Do sports. If you feel lonely, you can go out to play sports. Playing sports is a good way to help you not to be lonely._____【小题3】_____.4. Watch some comedies. _____【小题4】_____
During the time, your feeling will be better.5. Go to sleep.If you go to sleep, you can dream of something nice. _____【小题5】_____
.If you follow the advice, you can get over(克服) loneliness well. Come on!A.When you watch a
comedy, it may make you laugh and happy.B.How do we deal
with(处理) the problem
well?C.When you are
free, Happiness may come.D.When you are
free, loneliness may come.E.Try to go
shopping.F.When you wake
up, you’ll find that everything is nice.G.It’s also good
for your health.
参考答案:
题目解析:
San Francisco has many museums. You can visit one and learn s
【小题1】_____new. We have arts, science, history and other special museums. Some museums are o 【小题2】_____ every day. Some are only open o 【小题3】_____ certain days. Many museums are expensive, and others are f 【小题4】_____. But some of the expensive o 【小题5】_____ have free days. Many museums have websites. The websites usually have information about the things you can see in the museums. On a museum’s website you can get i_____【小题6】_____ about ticket prices and free days. You can also know w
【小题7】_____the museum is and when it is open. Sometimes the information is on the first page, and it’s very e 【小题8】_____for you to find. But sometimes you have to click on (点击) the w 【小题9】_____ like Visit Information, or About to find the information. That will be hard w 【小题10】_____ for you.
参考答案:
题目解析:
从方框中选择恰当的句子补全对话,其中有两项多余。A. What were you doing at this time
yesterday?B. It can help you to relax.C. What about you?D. Would you like to go with me?E. That sounds very interesting.F.
What did you do?G. We
were having fun there.A: Hi, Jim. What are you doing? B: Nothing much. Why?A: I’d like to go shopping. _____【小题1】B: Sure, I’d love to. I want to buy some CDs. _____【小题2】A: I was playing computer games at home. _____【小题3】B: I was in the park with my parents. _____【小题4】 My family goes to the park nearly every weekend.A:_____【小题5】 I will also go to the park next weekend instead of playing computer games.
参考答案:
题目解析:
请根据句意从方框中选用合适的动词,并用其适当形式填空. weigh play
miss have not rain【小题1】She _________ about 55 kilograms when she was ten .【小题2】They will have a picnic in the country if it ______________ tomorrow.【小题3】They agreed ______________ a Chinese lesson every week.【小题4】Get up early , or you ________ the fist train.【小题5】The boys ______________football.They are not reading in the room.
参考答案:
题目解析:
【题文】根据句意用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。【小题1】Don’t be _____ all day , it’s not good for your health. ( happy )【小题2】I have _________ free time among four of us. ( little )【小题3】I don’t think Jim’s English magazine is as _______ (interest) as that one.【小题4】---Do you know the ________ (high) of the teaching building? ---- About 15 meters.【小题5】Amy is one of the best _____ (swim) at the school.
参考答案:
题目解析:
补全对话:从方框中选择合适的句子补全对话。其中有一项多余。A:What’s the trouble with you, Alan?B:【小题1】 I have a cold.A:I’m sorry to hear that. 【小题2】 B:But I’m busy and I must finish my homework.A:【小题3】 Then you can give your homework to him later.B:Maybe you’re right.A:Work is important. 【小题4】 You’d better go to see a doctor now.B:OK, I’ll ask for leave right away. 【小题5】
A:That’s all right. A.Why not tell your teacher about it?B.You should go to see a doctor.C.Thank you very much.D.I don’t feel well.E.But you can do your job better when you are
in good health.F.I’m quite well.
参考答案:
题目解析:
用括号内所给词的适当形式填空。My new school _____【小题1】_____(be not) near my home. It’s quite a long way. Let me _____【小题2】_____ (tell) you how I get to school every day. Every morning, I have to _____【小题3】_____ (get) up early at half past five. I _____【小题4】_____(leave) home at six and take the train from our town into the city. It takes an hour _____【小题5】_____(get) to Central Station. Then I take the subway to East Cross Station. From there I _____【小题6】_____(walk) to school in about ten minutes. I usually arrive at school at eight.Today I woke up late, so I _____【小题7】_____(have) to take a taxi. Tomorrow I plan _____【小题8】_____ (get) early, and my father【小题9】_____(take) me to school. How do you get to school every day? Write to me soon and _____【小题10】_____(tell) me about it.
参考答案:
题目解析:
缺词填空 先通读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后根据短文内容和所给首字母,在空格内填入一个适当的词,使短文意思完整。(本大题共5分,每格0.5分)I have three best friends: Mark, Susie and Annie. Mark, Susie and I go to the s【小题1】school and we are all classmates. Mark is one of the tallest boys in our class. He is even t_____【小题2】_____than our English teacher, Mrs Black. When I feel sad, Mark always makes me feel happy. Sometimes he pulls a funny face (做鬼脸)and m_____【小题3】_____me laugh until my stomach hurts. Susie, on the other hand, is very gentle and kind. She is not as loud and funny a_____【小题4】_____Mark, but she is helpful and g_____【小题5】_____. I can always talk to her about my p_____【小题6】. She is a good listener and she is really smart. She likes to help people. I think she will be a good doctor when she g【小题7】_____up.Annie, my other good friend, is from the USA. She is my penfriend. Although(尽管)we do not see each other very often, I s_____【小题8】 think of her as one of my best friends. We talk on the Internet as much as we can and I often tell her about my school, my friends and my f_____【小题9】 . Annie is a true friend. She always tells me her h_____【小题10】 opinion about things.
参考答案:
题目解析:
任务型阅读Reading newspapers has become an important part of everyday life. Some people read newspapers as the first thing to do in the morning, others read newspapers when they have
time during the day to learn what is
in the world.(2)Sometimes we are too busy to read all the news. So we just take a quick look at the front page. At times, we may be in a hurry to look at the names of the passages.In the world we can find newspapers everywhere. Some publishing houses publish(出版)newspapers once a week, but they publish most of the papers once a day with many pages. You know different people enjoy reading different newspapers, some like world news, and others prefer short stories. They only choose what they like.Today newspapers in English have the largest number of the readers in the world. The English language is so popular that many Chinese students are reading English newspapers such as China Daily or 21st Century. They bring us more and more information together with the Internet.【小题1】 在(1)句的空白处填入适当的词使句意完整,上下文通顺_________ ,_________【小题2】将(2)句译成中文:_________________________________________________【小题3】 How often do publishing house publish(出版) most of the papers ?___________________________________________________________________________【小题4】在文中划出与下列句子意思相近的句子:Sometimes we may read the titles of the passages in a hurry.___________________________________________________________________________【小题5】 找出文中或写出最能表达该短文主题的句子:
参考答案:
题目解析:
选择方框中的句子,补全对话(每题1分,共5分)A.How about you?B.What did you do?C.I enjoyed it
very much. D.Was it
interesting?E.How was your
weekend?A: 【小题1】_____B:It was great!A:【小题2】_____B: I went to a movie with my parents.A:That sounds good.【小题3】_____B:Yes,【小题4】_____ ,_____【小题5】_____A:I was busy, I helped my mother clean the house.
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据短文内容及所给的汉语,写出单词的正确形式,每空限填一词。Some students dreams of being _____【小题1】(科学家) , some want to be teachers, and others may want to be doctors. Different people have different kinds of dream jobs. What’s your dream job? Do you want to be an island caretakers? If your answer is yes, here’s a dream job for you. In Scottish, there is an island_____【小题2】(叫做) Inchcolm. The island is in【小题3】 (需要)of manager. The Scottish_____【小题4】(政府)advertises for the job. It offers more than 20,000 for the future manager every year.There aren’t any people _____【小题5】(居住)on the beautiful island. But you won’t feel
【小题6】(孤独的)when you stay here. Around £20,000 people visit the island every year. There are also many seals which live on the island. The new manager will live and work on the island eight months a year with _____【小题7】(另一个)member of staff.“You have the whole island. In the evenings you can enjoy beautiful views and the peaceful island. You will feel_____【小题8】(放松的) when you stay here. I promise that you will fall in love with the beautiful island, said the spokesperson from the Scottish government. “Living on the island _____【小题9】(主动提供)an adventure and the _____【小题10】 (机会) to experience new things,” the spokesperson added.
参考答案:
题目解析:
补全对话(共5小题,每小题2分,满分10分)A:Mom, _____【小题1】_____?B:What for?A:I need to buy some yogurt to make a milk shake.B:OK, here’s the money.A:_____【小题2】_____?B:The best yogurt? Maybe you can go to Sunshine Supermarket. _____【小题3】_____?A:With Tom. I’m going to call him.B:Good.A:_____【小题4】_____?B:No, it isn’t. So you can walk there. Oh, _____【小题5】_____.A:A cloth(布)bag? OK, I won’t forget. We shouldn’t use plastic bags any more. They’re bad for the environment(环境).
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据句意,用括号中所给词的适当形式填空。(共5小题,每小题1分, 满分5分)【小题1】Where _____( do )you go on vacation?【小题2】I’m_____ ( outgoing)than my sister .【小题3】Do you want_____ (watch)a game show ?【小题4】Are you as_____ (firend)as your sister?【小题5】Helen,thanks for_____(help)me with my English.
参考答案:
题目解析:
用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。(本大题共15分)【小题1】 Little Kitty likes keeping the secrets to_____________ (her) ,even her best friends don’t knowthem.【小题2】He looked much ___________ (sad) when he knew he didn’t pass the exam.【小题3】 Mrs Green with her two daughters always _________ (try) different kinds of food on Sundays.【小题4】The real _________ of the match were our players. (hero)【小题5】My parents never agreed ____________ (invite) my classmates to our home.【小题6】 Do they often have a nice time ____________ (walk) in the park nearby?【小题7】Everybody here _____________ (be) very happy if he can pass the Mid-term exam.【小题8】 Look! How happily the children ____________ (play) hide-and-seek over there!【小题9】_____(luck),he got 59 scores and didn’t pass the exam in the end.【小题10】The Great wall is one of
the _____(wonderful) places in the world.
参考答案:
题目解析:
I read an article about London in a m_____【小题1】_____yesterday.London is one of the c_____【小题2】_____with a long history in Britain. It is also the b_____【小题3】city in Europe. You can find some of the best theatres and m_____【小题4】_____of the world there, such as the National Theatre, the National Gallery(画廊) and so on. You may visit many places of i_____【小题5】_____ there. Most of the old and f_____【小题6】_____ buildings are o【小题7】_____the north bank of the River Thames. On the south bank, there are some fine m_____【小题8】_____buildings.If you want to k_____【小题9】_____the people there better, you should learn more about the l_____【小题10】_____and the culture(文化) as well.
参考答案:
题目解析:
句型转换【小题1】 The earth is big, but the sun is much bigger.(改为同义句)_____________________________________________________【小题2】 We are both good students.(改为同义句)_____________________________________________________【小题3】 We often go hiking in May(对画线部分提问)_____________________________________________________【小题4】I think Lesson 10 is more interesting.(改为否定句)_____________________________________________________【小题5】 I sleep nine hours every night.(对画线部分提问)
参考答案:
题目解析:
短文填空。(每空2分,共16分) Once an American was _____【小题1】_____France. He could speak_____【小题2】_____French. One day while he was walking in the street, he felt_____【小题3】_____and went into a restaurant. When the waiter came, the American opened his mouth, _____【小题4】_____his fingers into it and took them out again and moved his lips(嘴唇). In this way, he wanted to say , “Bring me _____【小题5】_____to eat ”but the waiter brought him lots of things to_____【小题6】_____first tea, then coffee, then milk, but no【小题7】_____. The American was angry
because he was not able to tell the waiter he was hungry. He was ready(准备) to leave the restaurant when another man came in and put his hands on his stomach .And this sign was clear enough for the waiter .In a few minutes, the waiter brought him a large plate of bread and meat. At last the Englishman had his meal in the_____【小题8】_____way.
参考答案:
题目解析:
句型转换(共3小题,每空0.5分,共6分)【小题1】Sanya is warmer than any other city in winter in China.(写出同义句)Sonya is _____ _____
in winter in China.【小题2】We need three teaspoons of honey.(对划线部分提问)_____ _____ _____ of honey do you need?【小题3】He put his book in the schoolbag just now. (变为否定句)He _____ _____ in the schoolbag just now.【小题4】I was 6 years old when I started learning swimming. (对划线部分提问)_____ _____ _____ _____ when you started learning swimming.
参考答案:
题目解析:
用所给词的适当形式填空【小题1】She is old enough to look after __________(she).【小题2】Mr Black is very angry, because the students are playing ____(noise ) in the classroom.【小题3】He is ________(thin) of the twins.【小题4】The ________(40) student is a top student.【小题5】The ________(high) of the big man is a secret.【小题6】I have a good online friend __________(call) Jack.【小题7】You should spend as much time as you can ______(practice) English.【小题8】Our teacher told us that light __________(travel) faster than sound.【小题9】Maybe the photos of the pets are those __________(visit).【小题10】Rose, ______(not play) football in the street.【小题11】Mary looks ________(happy) today because she hasn’t passed the exam.【小题12】I think Olympic Games is one of ________(exciting) events in the world.【小题13】__________(luck) , no one lost his way in the hiking.【小题14】I want to go to some places of ____________(interesting) in South China.【小题15】What about __________(ski) with me this Sunday afternoon.【小题16】Why not _______(go) out for a walk after lunch?【小题17】She met a friend of ____(she) on her way home.【小题18】Mr Wang often tells us _________(not stay) out too late.【小题19】The boy is ___________(music). He likes singing and dancing.【小题20】Last week, they had a good time_________(climb) the West Hill.
参考答案:
题目解析:
Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise. This is an old English saying.Have you heard of it before? It means that we must go to bed early and get up early in the morning.Then we shall be healthy. We shall also be rich (wealthy) and clever(wise). This is true. The body must have enough sleep to be healthy.Children of young age should have ten hours’ sleep every night.Children who do not have enough sleep cannot do their work very well.They will not be wise and they may not become wealthy. The body also needs exercise.Walking, running, jumping, swimming and playing games are all exercise.Exercise keeps the body strong.Exercise also helps the blood(血液) to move around inside the body.This is very important.Our blood takes food to all parts of our body. The head also needs blood.Exercise helps us to think better.回答下列各题。【小题1】How can we be healthy?___________________________________________________【小题2】What will happen if a child doesn’t have 10 hours’ sleep?_______________________________________________________________【小题3】Why does a person need exercise?________________________________________________________________【小题4】What will happen to your blood if you take exercise?_______________________________________________________________【小题5】What’s the passage about?
参考答案:
题目解析:
从方框中选择最佳选项补全对话,有两项多余。A.Was it excitingB.How was your vacationC.How was the movieD.Frank helped me study itE.Where did you go on vacationF.What did you do last nightG.Did you go to the movies last nightA: 【小题1】 ?B:It was great.I enjoyed it.A:  【小题2】 ?B:My family went to the Great Wall. We visited my uncle in Beijing.A:  【小题3】 ?B:No,I stayed at home and studied for the math exam. 【小题4】
Did you go?A:Yes,I did.I saw Lost in Thailand(《人再囧途之泰囧》)last night.B:  【小题5】?A:It was really exciting.
参考答案:
题目解析:
短文填词 根据短文内容和以下提示:1)首字母提示,2)语境提示,3)汉语提示,在每个空格内填入一个适当的英文单词。所填单词要求意义正确,拼写准确。I like playing chess very much. Now I can play it _【小题1】_____well. It’s one of the greatest games in the world. My mother taught me to play it when I was seven years old. She was the winner every time in the first year. But on my eighth birthday, I_w【小题2】_____for the first time. Now I am always the winner _____【小题3】_____ us.You don’t need much to play chesses---just a chess set and someone to play with. You only _____【小题4】_____ (花费)a day learning the rules. But if you want to be _【小题5】_____at it, you have to practice it for years.There is a chess __【小题6】_____ (俱乐部)in our school. We meet every week to play with each other. I am the best _____【小题7】_____ (选手)in the club .We will play __【小题8】_____No.1 Middle School next Sunday. Ten of us will _____【小题9】_____ in it. I hope we will win. I want to take part in the Olympics in the _____【小题10】_____ .
参考答案:
题目解析:
选择括号内恰当的单词或词组填入空白处,使句意完整、正确。【小题1】Are you going to _____(join / take part in)the school rowing club?【小题2】I think the computer is _____(used / useful).【小题3】I spent two hours _____(sweep / sweeping)the house yesterday.【小题4】The house is so expensive that I can’t _____(share / afford)it.【小题5】Even scientists aren’t sure _____(if / whether)or not there are UFOs.
参考答案:
题目解析:
单词拼写 (注意形式变化。共10分)【小题1】At that time, I had no teachers, and I had to teach ___________(我自己).【小题2】Lang Lang is one of the most famous __________(钢琴家) in China.【小题3】Everyone is ___________(有才能的)in something.【小题4】To get up early is good for your _____________(健康)【小题5】She isn’t careful at all, and she always _________(丢失)her school things.【小题6】The villagers there are really p_______, and they don’t have money for education.【小题7】You can buy fruits c___________ at Baiderun Supermarket.【小题8】Don’t go to Shenghua Cinema, it’s w_________than Yindu Cinema. 【小题9】The two brothers want to be __________['pa?l?ts]when they grow up.【小题10】The winner can get a very big __________[pra?z].
参考答案:
题目解析:
句型转换 (共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)【小题1】He often has bread for breakfast. (改为一般疑问句) ________ he often ________ bread for breakfast?【小题2】She has a toothache. (对划线部分提问) What’s the _____ with _____ ?【小题3】Miss Brown usually gets to work on foot.(改为同义句)Miss Brown usually __________
___________ work.【小题4】Lucy doesn’t run as fast as Lily. (同义句) Lily _____ _____ than Lucy.【小题5】I’m going bike riding for several hours. (对划线部分提问)_____ _____ are you going bike riding?
参考答案:
题目解析:
One of the fastest passenger trains in the world is the Euro Star. It travels the distance between
London and Paris in just over two and a half hours. The same journey which used to take five or six hours and always involved(包含) a slow boat crossing. If you take the Euro Star, you can leave London Waterlooat 4 o’clock on a Friday afternoon and be in the centre of Paris at 6:35, in time for dinner. One of the most exciting things about Euro Star is that it goes through a tunnel under the sea. This is called the Channel Tunnel, and goes between Folkestone in England and Sangate in France. The tunnel is 31 miles long, and cost $21 billion to build. This part of the journey takes about 20 minutes and there are two other tunnels that people can get out of quickly if there is a fire or an accident(事故).The trains have a top speed of 180 mph (300 km p hr), and run on special tracks(轨道). It can go much faster on these tracks. The trains are very comfortable, just like all the other trains, and you can also buy a lot of food and drink in the restaurant car. But the trains travel so fast, people can’t really see anything out of the window, especially on the French side where it speeds up quite a lot. 【小题1】Does the Euro Star travel between London and Paris?_____【小题2】How long did it take from London to Paris if you take the Euro Star? ____________________________________________________________【小题3】How long is the Channel Tunnel?_____【小题4】How many tunnels are there to help people get out of if there is a fire?_____【小题5】What makes the Euro Star go faster through the tunnel?
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据下列句子及所给汉语注释,在空缺处写出各单词的正确形式(每空一词)。【小题1】If you are ill, you should take some ____________ (药) and have a good rest.【小题2】 They’re ____________ (计划) to go to Beijing next weekend.【小题3】The 2013 New Year’s Concert is going to be a ____________ (创新的) show.【小题4】I ____________ (写) her some letters, but she didn&t write to me.【小题5】 I’m going to eat _____ (更少的) food.
参考答案:
题目解析:
用括号内所给词的适当形式填空(每空不限一词)。【小题1】If you want keep fit, you should eat _______(little) fast food than before.【小题2】They love reading. They are ________(read)【小题3】Kitty enjoys cooking. She likes to cook _________(taste) meals at weekends.【小题4】People like going horse ____________(ride) in Inner Mongolia.【小题5】There _________(be) a lot of traffic on the city roads, but it got better later.【小题6】Our school football team played _________(bad) yesterday and lost the final.【小题7】I think his advice is ________(use), I don’t want to take it.【小题8】At the _________(begin), Mary didn’t feel well.【小题9】The Class1, Grade8 students ___________(plan) their class trip to the park now.【小题10】During this ________(year) Reading Week, I read the most books in my class.【小题11】My story makes the little boy ________(laugh) happily.【小题12】In cooking lessons, I can learn how ________(cook).【小题13】Our school life is different from ________(they).【小题14】Laura is a true friend. She likes to keep secrets to ____________(she).【小题15】The apples in the picture look like the real __________(one).
参考答案:
题目解析:
用所给词的适当形式完成句子。【小题1】—What a ________ (love) girl Gina is!—Yes. We all like her. 【小题2】I went to the zoo yesterday and saw some tigers, lions and _______ (wolf) in it. 【小题3】—What’s the weather like today?—It’s ______(cloud). 【小题4】—Who is the ________ (win) in the long jump in your school sport meet?—Wang Junfeng. 【小题5】The dictionary is very _______ (use) to students. If you don’t know a word, you can look it up in the dictionary.
参考答案:
题目解析:
口语运用:根据对话内容,从方框中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,补全对话。(Tom is at Bill’s home)Bill:It’s very cold this morning. Would you like a cup of hot milk?Tom:Sorry. _____【小题1】_____Bill:With sugar(糖)?Tom:_____【小题2】_____ I don’t want any sugar.Bill:But I know you usually like coffee with sugar.Tom:Yes. But the doctor told me it’s bad for my health.Bill:I see. Here’s some home cooked food. _____【小题3】_____Tom:No, thanks. I had breakfast an hour ago. _____【小题4】_____Bill:Help yourself to some fruit,then.Tom:【小题5】_____A.I’d like a cup of coffee, please.B.Would you like some?C.Thank you.D.I’m full now.E.Oh, no.
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据句意及首字母提示,完成单词。【小题1】What a funny joke ! Everyone l_____ at it.【小题2】After looking at the m_____ , she ordered vegetable salad.【小题3】I can’t r_____ the baseball on the book-case. It’s so high.【小题4】His operation手术 was very s_____ .He can go home this Sunday.【小题5】Judy w_____ which club was the most popular , so she asked some students.
参考答案:
题目解析:
动词填空用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。(本大题共10分,每小题1分)【小题1】I often spend as much time as I can _____ (practice)softball after class.【小题2】Look! He _____ (look)so happy.【小题3】When the super star arrived, all the people stopped _____ (cheer)for him. 【小题4】_____ (be)stronger, you need to exercise a lot.【小题5】He _____(hide)my bike behind the tree and I didn&t find it.【小题6】There _____ (be)a football match between Class 1 and Class 2 next Tuesday, is there?【小题7】Nobody but him _____ (exercise)with his classmates every morning.【小题8】It _____ (get)darker and darker. I&m sure it&ll rain soon.【小题9】Tina shows us how _____ (sew)in Home Economics.【小题10】I think my buddy, Amy _____ (be)a social worker when she grows up.
参考答案:
题目解析:
补全对话根据对话内容选出可填入空白处的最佳答案,有两项为多余选项。A:Hi, Tina. 【小题1】_____?B:It was fantastic, really fantastic.A:【小题2】_____?B:No, I didn’t. 【小题3】_____. Look here are my photos.A:【小题4】_____?B:No, there weren’t any sharks, but there were some really clever seals.A:Wow. 【小题5】_____. What else did you do?B:Well, I hung out with my friends and I took lots of photos.
参考答案:
题目解析:
【小题1】My father works as a _______ (卫兵) to keep our city safe.【小题2】What _______(其它的) do you like to do besides playing basketball?【小题3】The students held a party and _______ (庆祝) the birthday for her.【小题4】I need to eat less meat because my w_______ is over 80 kilograms.【小题5】The actress m_______ to a rich man last year.【小题6】The a_______ age of the students in our class is 13.【小题7】We agree with you, but our parents maybe d_______. 【小题8】The teacher gave us an _______ (instruct) to us about how to use the machine.【小题9】As the _______ (city) of Guangzhou, we’re responsible for keeping the city clean. 【小题10】Please hand in your homework on time, or you will _______ (punish).
参考答案:
题目解析:
在下列各句的空白处填入一个适当的词, 使句子意思完整,语法正确。【小题1】Alice is __________ outgoing than her sister.【小题2】Studying harder can help us get good __________. 【小题3】He is ___________. Would you like to get him some water?【小题4】I am _______ to have an exciting vacation in Italy this winter. 【小题5】When Kate was five years old, she was __________ in English.
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据中文意思补全单词。 Joe and Tony were___【小题1】___(都)twenty years old. They studied in a medical college. In June, after a school year was over, they decided to travel in the country. They went to some_【小题2】___(城镇)and
villages, and visited some places of interest, saw and heard a lot of ____【小题3】_____(有趣的)things. They enjoyed
____【小题4】___ (他们)there. One afternoon they felt too hot to go ____【小题5】_____(任何地方). How they wished they could find a river and jump in the___【小题6】___(凉爽的)
water. They were driving the car__【小题7】_
(慢地)when they were looking around. Suddenly Joe saw a lake not far away. They____【小题8】_
(停)the car beside
the lake, looked around, and found a man who was sitting on a stone
fishing there. They took off
their clothes and _【小题9】____(跳)into the water. Just
at that time, the man came up to them and shouted, &Sorry, swimming is not allowed
in the lake!& &Why didn’t you tell us about it __【小题10】____(在...之前)we took off our clothes?& Tony said angrily.
&But it isn’t forbidden(禁止) to take off clothes
the lake,& said the man.
参考答案:
题目解析:
句型转换。(每空一词,每空0.5分,共10分)【小题1】I went to New York city on vacation last summer. (画线部分提问)_____ ____ you_____ on vacation last summer?【小题2】The people in Beijing were very friendly. (画线部分提问)______ _____ the people in Beijing?【小题3】We sleep nine hours every night. (画线部分提问)_____ _____ hours do you sleep every night?【小题4】He watches TV twice a week. (画线部分提问)____ _____ _____ he watch TV?【小题5】Mike is taller than any other boy in his class.(改为同义句)Mike is _____ _____boy in his class.【小题6】What do you think of soap operas?(改为同义句)_____ ____ you ______ soap operas?【小题7】Peter is heavier than Paul.(改为同义句)Paul is_____ _____ Peter.【小题8】Li Lei isn’t as good at tennis as Larry.(改为同义句)Larry is_____ _____ tennis ____Li Lei.
参考答案:
题目解析:
It’s important for us to keep fit. Li Mei gives us a good example(榜样). She always does more exercise. She loves ____【小题1】____ like swimming, running and playing tennis. She goes to bed at 10 at night and gets up at 6 in the morning. She looks after _____【小题2】____ . she has a bath(洗澡) every day and _____【小题3】____ her hands before meals. When she has meals, she eats different kinds of ___【小题4】______ food like fish, eggs and vegetables. She also eats ___【小题5】__ of fruit. So she looks fit and pretty.
参考答案:
题目解析:
【小题1】How many famous Chinese ____________/ 'ra?t?(r) z / names do you know ?【小题2】Look! The __________________/ &fi:me?l / giant panda will have a baby .【小题3】 Chinese ___________/ &g?v?nm?nt / took action to help the poor areas in Northwest China .【小题4】 I like this mirror , because it’s _________________/ ?&regj?l?(r) /.【小题5】My e-mail _________________/ ?&dres / is .
参考答案:
题目解析:
下面是专家给我们同学提出有效学习方面的建议,请你给每条建议选出一个恰当的标题。【小题1】Eat good meals every day. You should eat lots of vegetables and fruit. Don’t eat too much junk food. Go to bed early and make sure you have enough sleep. Do more sports to keep healthy.【小题2】 You should finish today’s things on time. Don’t leave them to tomorrow.
Because there still will be a lot of things to do tomorrow. 【小题3】In school, don’t feel that something is difficult or boring. You should join in all kinds of activities. You should ask questions and answer the teachers’ questions more actively.【小题4】Don’t spend your weekends just playing computer games or watching TV. Use the time for reading, exercising and thinking. If others ask you to do other things, just tell them you have plans.【小题5】If you are not good at subjects. You should work harder to get better results. Make goals to learn better. A.Take steps little by little.B.Plan Your WeekendsC.Do Today’s Work TodayD.Make Learning GoalsE. Keep in Good HealthF. Be Active in School
参考答案:
题目解析:
完成下列对话,请按正确的顺序把右边方框里的序号填入下面对应的横线上。W: ___【小题1】___ Where is the hospital?G: I don’t know,_____ 【小题2】__.W: Thank you all the same. Excuse me ,where is the hospital?P:___ 【小题3】__. You need to take a bus.W:_ 【小题4】_ which bus should I take?P: No.23 , It will take you ten minutes to get there.W: Thank you!P: __【小题5】__
参考答案:
题目解析:
将下面的句子填入适当的位置,使对话完整。A. How are you
going to do that? B. Where are you
going to take singing lessons? C. I want to be a
singer. D. I&m going to
start next week. E. Are you going
to sing country music? A: What are you going to be when you leave school?
B: ①________ A: ②________
B: No. I&m not. I&m going to sing rock music. A: ③________
B: I&m going to take singing lessons. A: When are you going to start?
B: ④________ A: ⑤________
B: In New York.
参考答案:
题目解析:
按要求完成下列句子,每空填一词。【小题1】I will have classes tomorrow morning.(改写为否定句 )I _____
_____ classes tomorrow morning.【小题2】My parents have the flu.(对画线部分提问)________
________with your parents?【小题3】Must we drink eight cups of water every day?(作否定回答)No,_______ _______ .【小题4】You’d better ask our computer teacher for help.(改为否定句)You’d better _______ _______ our computer teacher for help.【小题5】There’s something wrong with my computer.(同义句转换)_____ is _____ with my computer.
参考答案:
题目解析:
短文填空 答卷上所填单词必须完整写出。(本大题共5分)Everyone n___【小题1】___ friends. We all like to be close to someone. It is nice to h___【小题2】___ a friend to talk, laugh, and do things with. Sometimes we need to be a___【小题3】___. We don’t always want people around. But we feel lonely (寂寞) if we have n__【小题4】___ friends.No two people are just the s___【小题5】___. Sometimes friends make each other u__【小题6】___. That doesn’t m___【小题7】___ that we no longer like each other. M__【小题8】__ of the time we will make up (和好). Sometimes friends move away, then we feel very s__【小题9】__. We miss them very much. So we call them and w__【小题10】__ to them.
参考答案:
题目解析:
【题文】根据句意用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。【小题1】Andy jumps even _____ (far) than any other student in his class. 【小题2】Andy is very smart and he always answers questions _____ (correct).【小题3】_____ ( Britain ) English “autumn” and American English “fall” mean the same thing.【小题4】Stick your _____ (finish) picture on the side of the card.【小题5】It’s _____ (possible) for us to walk 1,000 kilometres in 5 minutes. (B) 根据句意和汉语注释,写出单词的正确形式。【小题6】Thousands of people _____ (出席) the meetings last Sundays.【小题7】He is learning drawing because he will take part in the drawing _____ (竞赛).【小题8】_____ (物理) is my favourite subject.【小题9】Her face is on the cover of some _____ (杂志).【小题10】Although I got up a little late this morning, I arrive at school at _____ (精确) seven o’clock.
参考答案:
题目解析:
How much sleep do we need? People are all different. Some people need only three or four hours of sleep a night. Others need ten hours of sleep a night. Most Americans sleep seven to eight hours a night.Some people find it hard to fall asleep. About one in three(三分之一) Americans have a problem with sleep. Many of these people can not fall asleep. The name of this problem is insomnia(失眠症). Many famous people in history had insomnia. Some of these people have special(特殊的) ideas to make themselves sleep. Benjamin Franklin had four beds. He moved from bed to bed to fall asleep. Mark Twain lay(躺) on his side across the end of his bed.根据短文内容,判断正(A)误(B)。【小题1】Different people need different amounts of sleep(睡眠时间).【小题2】Most Americans sleep more than 8 hours a night.【小题3】If a person has insomnia, he can never fall asleep.【小题4】About 1/3 of Americans have a problem with sleep.【小题5】Mark Twain had four beds to make himself sleep.
参考答案:
题目解析:
任务型阅读,根据短文内容,回答下列问题。The Great Wall of China is one of the greatest wonders of the world. It is about 5500 miles long. The ancient Chinese began to build some walls around 600B.C. Qin Shihuang, the first emperor of China, joined the old walls together. From then on, people regarded the Great Wall as a symbol of the Chinese nation. Every year, many people find great pleasure in visiting the Great Wall But some sections of it are falling down. So people recently began to protect and repair the Great Wall.【小题1】How long is the Great Wall?________________________________________________________________________【小题2】When did the ancient Chinese begin to build the walls?________________________________________________________________________【小题3】Who joined the old walls together?________________________________________________________________________【小题4】Do many people visit the Great Wall every year?________________________________________________________________________【小题5】Why did people begin to protect and repair the Great Wall recently?
参考答案:
题目解析:
Dear Betty,I hope you’re well. I’m on holiday in London with my friend Jenny. We arrived by plane on Monday and took a taxi to our hotel. I went for a walk in Hyde Park but Jenny didn’t come with me because she was tired.Then on Tuesday we saw the clock, Big Ben, and Buckingham Palace. Queen Elizabeth lives in the Palace, but we didn’t see her! I bought some presents but Jenny didn’t buy anything!The next day we visited the British Museum and had dinner in a Chinese restaurant!On Thursday morning we relaxed. Then we went to Tower Bridge on the River Thames and looked at the city. It’s very big!Finally today I did some shopping and Jenny listened to a concert in the park. I came back to the hotel and read the newspaper. Then I wrote some postcards and sent some emails. I took lots of photos and I’m sending them with this email to you!Tomorrow we’re going to fly home. It was a short holiday, but it was great! Say hello to your mum and dad.Love, Gran根据短文内容, 回答下列问题。 【小题1】How did Gran and Jenny go to London for a holiday? _____【小题2】Why didn’t Jenny go for a walk in Hyde Park? _____【小题3】Did Jenny buy anything on Tuesday?_____【小题4】When will Gran and Jenny go back home?_____【小题5】How did Gran feel when she traveled in London?_____
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据下列句子及所给汉语注释或通过上下文, 在答题卡上标有题号的横线上,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。每空只写一词。【小题1】Who do you think is_____(苗条),Kitty or Sandy?【小题2】Mr. Wu is an _____(有能力的)teacher and he is my favourite teacher.【小题3】When Thomas Edison was young, he showed great_____(兴趣)in everything.【小题4】I am still_____(想知道)what was going at the time.【小题5】I liked to sit beside the window and enjoy the_____ (美景)in the park.【小题6】We plan to help the students in poor areas by_____(提供)them with some stationery.【小题7】We must help this boy.
He doesn&t know the_____(重要性)of study.【小题8】-I don&t think it&s right to treat Jimmy like this.-I agree with you. He worked the hardest but got the_____money.【小题9】- Have you heard that Jack had an accident last night?- Yes, but_____he wasn&t badly hurt.【小题10】- Shall we go for a hiking this weekend?- All right,_____it rains.
参考答案:
题目解析:
Don’t make any noise. The baby ________ in the bedroom..
B. has sleptC. slept D. is sleeping
参考答案:
题目解析:
I’m Very Sorry to Hear ItMr Smith was old, so it was often difficult for him to remember(记) things.However(可是), he still liked travelling very much, so he and his wife(妻子) went to Spain(西班牙)every year. One summer when they were there, they went to visit their friends, the Tarners.They had two young daughters.One afternoon Mr Smith was talking to one of the girls in the garden after lunch. “You and your sister were ill when my wife and I were here last year, weren’t you?” he said to her.“Yes, we were,” answered the girl. “We were very ill.”The old man said nothing for a moment, because he was thinking.Then at last he said, “Oh, I remember now! One of you died(死了).Which (哪一个)one of you was it, you or your sister?”The girl answered, “ It was me.”“Oh?I’m very sorry to hear it,” said the old man.阅读以上短文,判断正(T)误(F)【小题1】The old man had a good memory(记忆力)【小题2】What the old man said was true.【小题3】The girl was very ill and died.【小题4】The girl didn’t die last year.【小题5】The girl and her sister were both very ill last year.
参考答案:
题目解析:
选择恰当的词语完成下列对话。Tom: Hi,Jim!Jim : Hi, Tom !Tom: Where are you going?Jim: 【小题1】Tom: What are you going to do there?Jim: 【小题2】Tom: _【小题3】__Jim: Of course. The teahouse is very famous and it has a long history. There you can enjoy Beijing Opera, folk music, acrobatics or magic shows.Tom: _【小题4】_ I want to go with you.Jim: 【小题5】A.OK, Let’s go.B.I’m going to Lao She Teahouse.C.It sounds really wonderful.D.Can you tell me something about the teahouse?E. I’m going to see some interesting things.
参考答案:
题目解析:
What would the girl probably say to the boy in the picture on the right?
It’s good to do some sport.
Why not drink some water?
You’d better go to bed now.
You should go to see a doctor.
题目解析:
---I’m going to Sanya for my holiday tomorrow. —_______
All right!
You’re right.
It’s good.
Have a good time!
题目解析:
—Would you like to come to my party? —_____________.
Yes, I do.
Yes, please.
Yes, I’d like.
Yes, I’d like to.
题目解析:
—Would you mind passing me today’s newspaper?—_______
Yes, please.
Yes, I’d love to.
You are welcome.
Not at all.
题目解析:
—Would you like to go to the movies with me?— _____
Yes, I like.
Yes, I am.
Yes, I would.
Yes, I’d love to.
题目解析:
一Is Mrs Black really badly ill?一______.she&s
in hospital.
I don&t think so
No,she isn&t
I don&t hope so
I&m afraid so
题目解析:
?— I have a headache.
What’s matter
What’s the wrong
How are you
What’s the matter
题目解析:
-Would you like to go bird watching with me this weekend?-____________, but I have to ask my parents first.
Sorry, I wouldn’t.
Yes, I’d like.
Yes, I would do .
Well, I’d like to.
题目解析:
— I’m going to Linda’s party tomorrow.— _____ .
Great! I’d like to.
That’s all right.
Best wishes.
Have a good time
题目解析:
—Could I sit here?—________. It’s Mr. Li’s seat.
Yes, you could.
Yes, sure.
Of course not.
Sorry, you can’t.
题目解析:
根据下列短文内容,在短文后的空格处填上一个恰当的词,使短文完整、通顺。One day, Mr. Smith went _____【小题1】_____a dinner party. He was wearing very old clothes. He came into the room. But people in the room didn’t look at _____【小题2】_____. They didn’t ask him to sit at the table. He wasn’t happy. But he said _____【小题3】_____.Mr. Smith went _____【小题4】quickly and put _____【小题5】_____his best clothes. He went back to the party. Everyone in the room stood up and looked at him. They gave him good _____【小题6】_____to eat.Mr. Smith took off his coat, and put it on the food and said, “Eat, coat!”The other _____【小题7】were surprised and asked, “What are you doing? Why do you do that?”Mr. Smith answered, “I am asking my coat to eat food. When I wore old clothes, you didn’t look at me. You didn’t ask me to【小题8】_____down. Now I am wearing these nice clothes. And you give me good food. Now I see, you give the food to my coat, not to me.”
参考答案:
题目解析:
补全对话 从方框中选出正确的句子补全对话。Kangkang: Hello, Michael!Michael:
______1_________Kangkang: What are you doing there ?Michael:
______2_________Kangkang: What’s the matter with it ?Michael:
_____3____ I press the “ON”button but nothing happened.Kangkang: Well, are you sure you plugged it in ?Michael:
_____4_________Kangkang: You’d better ask our computer teacher for help.Michael:
_____5_________
参考答案:
题目解析:
Trees are useful to man in three important ways. The first important way is that they provide(提供) us food, wood and other products(产品). Trees provide food not only for man, but also for many animals. 61. Without trees, many animals cannot live on the earth.The second important way is that trees give us shade(阴凉). On a hot summer day, people hope to have a rest under the tree after they have a long walk.The third important way is that trees help to prevent droughts(干旱) and floods(洪水). However, in many parts of the world, man doesn’t know about the third way. They cut trees in large numbers. In the end they will find that they lose one of their best friends. 根据短文内容,完成下列任务。任务一:翻译句子。【小题1】把文中的画线句译成汉语。______________________________________________任务二:回答问题。【小题2】How many important ways are trees useful to man?____________________________________________【小题3】On a hot summer day, what do trees give us?______________________________________________【小题4】What does“one of their best friends” refer to(所指)?_______________________________________________任务三:写出恰当的英文标题。【小题5】
参考答案:
题目解析:
用所给词的适当形式填空。【小题1】The weather in Wuhan is _____(hot) than that in Beijing in summer.【小题2】Do you know when Clindy can finish _____(write)the book?【小题3】It’s good for your health _____(walk )after supper.【小题4】Are there any _____(different)between the twin sisters?【小题5】I came into the classroom _____(quiet)
参考答案:
题目解析:
将下列句中的汉语译成英语,注意使用适当的形式。(共5分)【小题1】Alan is very sad and it is all _________ you.(因为)【小题2】How many friends do you have _________ ?(到目前为止)【小题3】I __________ a quite funny story yesterday.(编造)【小题4】I like my English teacher best. She always __________ me.(关心)【小题5】Their pens __________ ours.(与…相似)
参考答案:
题目解析:
任务型阅读。(本题有5小题,每小题1分,共计5分)你会上网寻找自己需要的信息吗?请根据Alice, Kate, Tom, Harry, Dick的需求,向他们推荐合适的网站,并将网站的序号分别填入答题卷的相应空格内。AliceI want the
pictures of Liu Qian, one of the greatest young magicians in the world.KateI hope to buy some
birthday gifts for my friends online.TomEarth is our home.
I need some information on pollution.HarryI would like to
have some information about soccer.DickI will go to America. I want to know the famous places and the weather there. A. online
shopping of books, DVDS, cards, shoes, sporting goods.B. pictures about famous people, big events…C. official website of the England team, the FA cup and football in England.D. www.worldpollution.netintroduction to air pollution and environment protection…E. www.crawfurd.dk/travelabout traveling around the world, the weather, the people…【小题1】----------------------------------------------------Alice_______【小题2】Kate_______【小题3】Tom_______【小题4】Harry________【小题5】Dick
参考答案:
题目解析:
11月4日 (周日)Lisa将在家里举行一次生日晚会,请你帮她完成这份邀请函。(每空一词)InvitationAre you 【小题1】______ this Sunday evening?There will be a birthday 【小题2】 ______ at my house. We can sing, dance and 【小题3】 ______ games together. Time: Sunday, November 【小题4】 ______, at 5:30 p.m.Place: Lisa’s house, 15th Street Come and have 【小题5】______ !
参考答案:
题目解析:
任务型阅读 (共l0空;每空l分,计l0分)阅读下列短文,根据短文中的信息完成文后表格。(每空一词)The world is divided into two important parts. One half of the world is rich and the other half is poor. In the poor part, a lot of people never get enough to eat. In the rich part, many people eat too much. In one part, children are hungry and in the other, a lot of people are fatter and fatter and have to go on diets or do some exercise. For example, a dog or a cat in North America eats better than a child in the poorer countries.The poor countries have some difficult problems. Sometimes the land is too poor to grow anything on. The land can get better, but people have to do a lot of things first. They should learn how to enrich their land and how to find water.But rich countries have problems, too. Sometimes the air is too dirty to breathe and the rivers are too dirty to swim in or to take water. The roads and the streets are full of people and buses. Cars usually move very slowly. Noise is terrible. A lot of people do not have houses to live in. People must do something about these problems. We should do something to make the air and the rivers clean and build more houses. But it will take a long time.Title: Two _____【小题1】_____ in the worldPeople in poor
countries only have a _____【小题2】_____ food to eat.People in _____【小题3】_____ countries eat too much.Children are
hungry.Many people have
to _____【小题4】 weight by going on diets
or _____【小题5】_____.The land is too
poor for plants to _____【小题6】_____.The air and the
rivers are not _____【小题7】_____.
There is_____【小题8】_____ traffic and many people in the roads }

我要回帖

更多关于 give me some love 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信