我把所有的假期都用光了,可现在才八月份去哪里旅游最好。 翻译成英文

我们的假期是从八月份到十二月份期间可以休息,但并没有定下来哪天去旅游用英文翻译_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
我们的假期是从八月份到十二月份期间可以休息,但并没有定下来哪天去旅游用英文翻译
我们的假期是从八月份到十二月份期间可以休息,但并没有定下来哪天去旅游用英文翻译
Our holiday was during the period from August to December can rest, but did not settle down someday travel把中国的所有的假期都翻译成英文,谁有?_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
把中国的所有的假期都翻译成英文,谁有?
把中国的所有的假期都翻译成英文,谁有?
中国节日: 阳历节日: 1月1日元旦(New Year's Day) 2月2日世界湿地日(World Wetlands Day) 2月14日情人节(Valentine's Day) 3月3日全国爱耳日 3月5日青年志愿者服务日 3月8日国际妇女节(International Women' Day) 3月9日保护母亲河日 3月12日中国植树节(China Arbor Day) 3月14日白色情人节(White Day) 3月14日国际警察日(International Policemen' Day) 3月15日世界消费者权益日(World Consumer Right Day) 3月21日世界森林日(World Forest Day) 3月21日世界睡眠日(World Sleep Day) 3月22日世界水日(World Water Day) 3月23日世界气象日(World Meteorological Day) 3月24日世界防治结核病日(World Tuberculosis Day) 4月1日愚人节(April Fools' Day) 4月5日清明节(Tomb-sweeping Day) 4月7日世界卫生日(World Health Day) 4月22日世界地球日(World Earth Day) 4月26日世界知识产权日(World Intellectual Property Day) 5月1日国际劳动节(International Labour Day) 5月3日世界哮喘日(World Asthma Day) 5月4日中国青年节(Chinese Youth Day) 5月8日世界红十字日(World Red-Cross Day) 5月12日国际护士节(International Nurse Day) 5月15日国际家庭日(International Family Day) 5月17日世界电信日(World Telecommunications Day) 5月20日全国学生营养日 5月23日国际牛奶日(International Milk Day) 5月31日 世界无烟日(World No-Smoking Day) 6月1日 国际儿童节(International Children's Day) 6月5日世界环境日(International Environment Day) 6月6日全国爱眼日 6月17日世界防治荒漠化和干旱日(World Day to combat desertification) 6月23日国际奥林匹克日(International Olympic Day) 6月25日全国土地日 6月26日国际禁毒日(International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking) 7月1日中国GCD诞生日(Anniversary of the Founding of the Chinese Communist Party) 7月1日国际建筑日(International Architecture Day) 7月7日中国人民抗日战争纪念日 7月11日世界人口日(World Population Day) 8月1日中国人民解放军建军节(Army Day) 8月12日国际青年节(International Youth Day) 9月8日国际扫盲日(International Anti-illiteracy Day) 9月10日中国教师节(Teacher's Day) 9月16日中国脑健康日 9月16日国际臭氧层保护日(International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer) 9月20日全国爱牙日 9月21日世界停火日(World Cease-fire Day) 9月27日世界旅游日(World Tourism Day) 10月1日中华人民共和国国庆节(National Day) 10月1日国际音乐日(International Music Day) 10月1日国际老年人日(International Day of Older Persons) 10月4日世界动物日(World Animal Day) 10月5日世界教师日(World Teachers' Day)(联合国教科文组织确立) 10月8日全国高血压日 10月9日世界邮政日(World Post Day) 10月10日世界精神卫生日(World Mental Health Day) 10月14日世界标准日(World Standards Day) 10月15日国际盲人节(International Day of the Blind) 10月15日世界农村妇女日(World Rural Women's Day) 10月16日世界粮食日(World Food Day) 10月17日国际消除贫困日(International Day for the Eradication of Poverty) 10月24日联合国日(United Nations Day) 10月24日世界发展新闻日(World Development Information Day) 10月28日中国男性健康日 10月29日国际生物多样性日(International Biodiversity Day) 10月31日万圣节(Halloween) 11月8日中国记者节 11月9日消防宣传日 11月14日世界糖尿病日(World Diabetes Day) 11月17日国际大学生节 11月25日国际消除对妇女的暴力日(International Day For the elimination of Violence against Women) 12月1日世界爱滋病日(World AIDS Day) 12月3日世界残疾人日(World Disabled Day) 12月4日全国法制宣传日 12月9日世界足球日(World Football Day) 12月25日圣诞节(Christmas Day) 12月29日国际生物多样性日(International Biological Diversity Day) 1月最后一个星期日国际麻风节 3月最后一个完整周的星期一中小学生安全教育日 春分月圆后的第一个星期日复活节(Easter Monday)(有可能是3月22-4月25日间的任一天) 5月第二个星期日母亲节(Mother's Day) 5月第三个星期日全国助残日 6月第三个星期日父亲节(Father's Day) 9月第三个星期二国际和平日(International Peace Day) 9月第三个星期六全国国防教育日 9月第四个星期日国际聋人节(International Day of the Deaf) 10月的第一个星期一世界住房日(World Habitat Day) 10月的第二个星斯一加拿大感恩节(Thanksgiving Day) 10月第二个星期三国际减轻自然灾害日(International Day for Natural Disaster Reduction) 10月第二个星期四世界爱眼日(World Sight Day) 11月最后一个星期四美国感恩节(Thanksgiving Day) 农历节日 农历正月初一春节(the Spring Festival) 农历正月十五元宵节(Lantern Festival) 农历五月初五端午节(the Dragon-Boat Festival) 农历七月初七乞巧节(中国情人节)(Double-Seventh Day) 农历八月十五中秋节(the Mid-Autumn Festival) 农历九月初九重阳节(the Double Ninth Festival) 农历腊月初八腊八节(the laba Rice Porridge Festival) 美国重要节日: 新年 New Year’s Day 1月1日 华盛顿生日 Washington’s Birthday 1月21日.除佛罗里达和怀俄明外各州庆祝此节日. 林肯生日 Lincoln’s Birthday 2月12日.23个州庆祝这个节日. 耶稣受难日 Good Friday 复活节前一周的星期五.美国各州. 阵亡将士纪念日 Memorial Day 5月30日.除阿拉巴马、密西西比和南科罗里拉州外各州. 独立日 Independence Day 7月4日.美国所有各州. 劳动节 Labor Day 9月5日.各州于9月第一个星期一庆祝. 哥仑布日 Columbus Day 10月10日.38个州. 停战日 Armistice Day/Veterans Day 11月11日.美国各州. 感恩节 Thanksgiving Day 11月24日.美国各州. 圣诞节 Christmas Day 12月25日.美国各州. 2.常被一些美国人认为是节日的: 下面这些节日在一些州被认为是法定或公休的节假日,但通常还作为一般工作日. 圣烛节 Groundhog Day 2月2日. 情人节 St. Valentine’s Day 2月14日. 复活节 Easter/Easter Sunday 过春分月圆后的第一个星期日.常在四月. 愚人节April Fool’s day 四月一日 植树节 Arbor day 常定在4月第4个星期五.除阿拉斯加外各州. 五一劳动节 May Day/May 1st 5月1日. 母亲节 Mother’s Day 5月第二个星期日. 旗日 Flag Day 6月14日. 父亲节 Father’s Day 6月第三个星期日. 祖父母节 Grandparents’ Day 9月劳动节后的第一个星期日. 万圣节前夕 Halloween 10月31日,此夜儿童可以尽情玩耍 Special Hanukkah 光明节(仅犹太人) an eight-day Jewish holiday in November or December Kwanza美国黑人文化节 An African-American cultural festival, celebrated from December 26 to January 1.
中国节日: 阳历节日: 1月1日元旦(New Year's Day) 2月2日世界湿地日(World Wetlands Day) 2月14日情人节(Valentine's Day) 3月3日全国爱耳日 3月5日青年志愿者服务日 3月8日国际妇女节(International Women' Day) 3月9日保护母亲河日...
New Year's day
元旦The Spring Festival
春节Tomb-sweeping day
清明节May 1 international labor day
五一国际劳动节求英语高手帮我把下面的这些中文翻译为英文,变成一篇《我的假期》的作文,显然是多了点,但请帮帮忙嘛。_百度知道
求英语高手帮我把下面的这些中文翻译为英文,变成一篇《我的假期》的作文,显然是多了点,但请帮帮忙嘛。
水滴石穿,非一日之寒,我们像从笼子里放飞的小鸟一样。
好耶,还学到了不少知识,因为我相信“时间像海绵里的水,心旷神怡,我要用思想打败我的心理压力!终于放假了,与作者交谈中,有时乐而忘忧,我不得不感谢我的假期:“美是到处都有的,我的思想更进步了,我为我的鸟儿插上了翅膀,我又开始想念我的学校生活了,要挤总能挤的出来。”在假期中,剩下十几天我才发现的,又自由,但“冰冻三尺,我知道我的口才不是很好,无考试之负担,正把我从狭隘的地方载向无边无际的海洋、兴高采烈的、又快乐,对于我们的眼睛不是缺少美,却是在离开学指日可待,我真的明白了一句话,这是何等惬意之事啊,在心爱的积累本上记下心得,忙的我不亦乐乎、练习电子琴、画素描。”我现在迈出了第一步,我觉得我长大了。这个寒假我过得非常充实、又放松!
时间如流水,我发现生活是美好的,奔向诱人的成熟,相信无人能直步青云,就好像人们没有了阳光,在无际的天空中飞翔、在网上冲浪,可是我没有放弃,读书中。
转眼间我的假期过去了好几十天,但正如尼采说的一句话,无作业之干扰,相信只要天生我才必有用,书像一艘船、清茶一杯。”在读书时有时心有所悟,摆脱了这沉重的肉体束缚,而积累和读书成了我最大的乐趣,我开始觉得乏味了。我这才发现生活里没有书籍,诵读低语。假期使我的智慧里有了书籍。我觉得我的假期虽然没有游山玩水,时间老人悄无声息地沐浴于冥冥的太空,但我却增长了生活常识。我天天都过得很愉快,尽情去读,我的假期真美好,音乐袅袅,我觉得以前全部都虚度了:没有礁石的阻挡怎能激起美丽的浪花,所以我有了美的思想,非一日之功,我也觉得。新翅膀也许会遇到伤折。
我开始制作漂亮的像框,我们又迎来了一年一度的假期生活,而是缺少发现,当日嬉戏于林间的小精灵们早已走出童年的红房子,虽然独自在家,但我的假期很充实,更充实了,我一定会成功,绿草地沐浴着风雪。
所以,假期生活就要结束了,这就是我的假期生活,在这夹着春意的冬天,清晨早起执书一卷,所以我读了许多关于演讲与口才的书!可是这等美事、制作小动画岁月悠悠
提问者采纳
But such beauty, I will certainly succeed, I began to miss my school life, in this clip the awaken of spring winter. Therefore, music curl, a brand-day work, playing fairies, I think I grow up, When studying sometimes words, already out of childhood red house, and freedom, electrotone, I also think my thoughts more progress, to get up early in the morning hold book a roll, but as Nietzsche' On vacation, milking can always crowded out, exercises, green tea cup organizer-selected whispers, off this heavy physical bondage, the green grass: no reef block can arouse send me from narrow place load to the infinite sea, I find that life is beautiful, in front of the experientime like the water in sponge, bathed in the snow to rush to attractive maturity, the book is like a ship, this is my holiday life, relaxed, like people without the sun. I just found a life without books, for my birds on the wing, I began to feel boring, busy I delight, no homework the burden of the interference, but I didn&#39, I want to use the psychological pressure of ideological beat me.&quot. Every day I enjoyed, but my holiday very substantial, but &quot, no exam, read, we ushered in the annual vacations, I really understand a words, in the boundless flying in the sky, surfing the Internet. Excellent, although home alone, believing that only there is a miracle, and the authors conversation, learn I found out, believe that no one can straight step qingyun. Holiday gives my wisdom in the books, sometimes joy but your person forgets worry! Finally had a holiday.god dripping water wears away a stone, for our eyes are not lacking beauty, we like from the cage bird fly as.&quot, butone day, also learned a lot, so I read a lot about speech and eloquence book.&quot, and I know my eloquence is not very good, because I believe that &quot, and happy and relaxed and cheerful, but in the left ten days rest assured. Turn my holidays pbeauty is everywhere some: & Now I took the first step, and accumulation and reading became my greatest pleasure:Years may wrinkle the time old man quietly basked in invisible space between the woods on that day, this is how pleased. I began to create beautiful picture frames, so I have tt give up, I think that before all lost, making small animation好长啊 但是我翻译出来了. This winter holiday I live very enrichment, fuller, heartily to read, I have to thank my vacation. New wings might meet injury fold! Time is like water flowing holidays is going to the end, but I grew life common sense. I think my holiday though not to travel, my holiday really beautiful
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
岁月悠悠,时间老人悄无声息地沐浴于冥冥的太空,当日嬉戏于林间的小精灵们早已走出童年的红房子,绿草地沐浴着风雪,奔向诱人的成熟,在这夹着春意的冬天,我们又迎来了一年一度的假期生活。
好耶!终于放假了,我们像从笼子里放飞的小鸟一样,又自由、又快乐、又放松、兴高采烈的,摆脱了这沉重的肉体束缚,在无际的天空中飞翔。
转眼间我的假期过去了好几十天,我开始觉得乏味了,我又开始想念我的学校生活了,而积累和读书成了我最大的乐趣,清晨早起执书一卷、清茶一杯,诵读低语,心旷神怡,音乐袅袅,无考试之负担,无作业之干扰,尽情去读,读书中,与作者交谈中,在心爱的积累本上记下心得,这是何等惬意之事啊!可是这等美事,却是在离开学指日可待,剩下十几天我才发现的,我觉得以前全部都虚...
你假期应该去补习英文了。
楞个长,鬼才来答!
连悬赏分都没有……
您可能关注的推广回答者:
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请高手帮我把下面的信译成英文啊,谢谢啊,麻烦了_英语翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:25,258贴子:
请高手帮我把下面的信译成英文啊,谢谢啊,麻烦了
那是一部电影的主题曲,很美的爱情故事!你已经工作啦?怎么样?是做哪方面的工作?累的话平时要多注意休息哦答对了,你真聪明,哈哈,我们这里是过春节,它是最重要的,过年时家家放鞭炮贴春联挂,很多好玩的活动和节目,美国的华人也会庆祝过春节,比如的唐人街肯定很热闹。我们有七天假期,我还请了几天假。因为平时回老家的时间很少,所以我很珍惜和父母在一起的这十多天,一家人团聚在一起,很幸福!我前天才回上海上班,说实话,真想在家多呆几天!我的英文不好,从现在开始我要努力学习这个了!希望你也能对中文感兴趣,到时我们就可以电话通话啦,期待!Facebook在中国有中文版,但是不能浏览英文版的,希望有一天能登陆Facebook!就写到这,期待你的回信!你们那现在是晚上,祝你晚安,做个好梦!
相关的贴子换一换62212562719224473634127281239448相关的图贴
That is the theme song of a movie which was narrated a romantic love story.Have you found a job already? How's that? What kind of domain do you engage in? Take care~You got it, smart boy! haha, spring festival is one of the most significant holidays in China. Touching off the firecrackers , pasting spring couplets and hanging on the lanterns will all cross the country during the holiday. I guess chinese americans will also celebrate this big event, for instance,New York's Chinatown. We got 7 dayoffs,and I applied for some extra ones additionally.
That is a movie theme song, very beautiful love story! You've been working? How? Do what field of work? Tired words in peacetime to pay more attention to rest, oh Answer correctly, you are clever, ha ha, this is the Spring Festival, it is the most important festival, Chinese families set off firecrackers Spring Festival couplet lantern, many fun activities and programs, American Chinese will celebrate the Spring Festival, such as New York's Chinatown must be very busy. We have a seven-day holiday, I also invited a few days off. Because at ordinary times back to the little time, so I cherish and parents together this more than 10 days, family reunion together, very happy! I go to work, go back to Shanghai before genius: to be honest, really want to stay at home for a few days! My English is not good, from now on I will try to learn this! Hope you can be of Chinese interested, then we can phone calls! Look! Facebook in China there are Chinese, but not browse English version, hope one day can login Facebook! Write it, looking forward to your letter! You that it was night, wish you good evening, light.happy dreams!
回复:3楼谢谢你
回复:2楼谢谢你
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或求英语高手帮我把下面的这些中文翻译为英文,变成一篇《我的假期》的作文,显然是多了点,但请帮帮忙嘛。
求英语高手帮我把下面的这些中文翻译为英文,变成一篇《我的假期》的作文,显然是多了点,但请帮帮忙嘛。
岁月悠悠,时间老人悄无声息地沐浴于冥冥的太空,当日嬉戏于林间的小精灵们早已走出童年的红房子,绿草地沐浴着风雪,奔向诱人的成熟,在这夹着春意的冬天,我们又迎来了一年一度的假期生活。 好耶!终于放假了,我们像从笼子里放飞的小鸟一样,又自由、又快乐、又放松、兴高采烈的,摆脱了这沉重的肉体束缚,在无际的天空中飞翔。 转眼间我的假期过去了好几十天,我开始觉得乏味了,我又开始想念我的学校生活了,而积累和读书成了我最大的乐趣,清晨早起执书一卷、清茶一杯,诵读低语,心旷神怡,音乐袅袅,无考试之负担,无作业之干扰,尽情去读,读书中,与作者交谈中,在心爱的积累本上记下心得,这是何等惬意之事啊!可是这等美事,却是在离开学指日可待,剩下十几天我才发现的,我觉得以前全部都虚度了,可是我没有放弃,因为我相信“时间像海绵里的水,要挤总能挤的出来。”在读书时有时心有所悟,有时乐而忘忧,我发现生活是美好的,所以我有了美的思想。 我开始制作漂亮的像框、画素描、练习电子琴、在网上冲浪、制作小动画,忙的我不亦乐乎,我真的明白了一句话:“美是到处都有的,对于我们的眼睛不是缺少美,而是缺少发现。”在假期中,我知道我的口才不是很好,所以我读了许多关于演讲与口才的书,我也觉得,我的思想更进步了,更充实了,我要用思想打败我的心理压力,但“冰冻三尺,非一日之寒。水滴石穿,非一日之功。”我现在迈出了第一步,相信无人能直步青云,相信只要天生我才必有用,我一定会成功。我这才发现生活里没有书籍,就好像人们没有了阳光,这就是我的假期生活。我觉得我的假期虽然没有游山玩水,但我的假期很充实。假期使我的智慧里有了书籍,我为我的鸟儿插上了翅膀,书像一艘船,正把我从狭隘的地方载向无边无际的海洋。新翅膀也许会遇到伤折,但正如尼采说的一句话:没有礁石的阻挡怎能激起美丽的浪花。 所以,我不得不感谢我的假期,我的假期真美好! 时间如流水,假期生活就要结束了。这个寒假我过得非常充实,虽然独自在家,但我却增长了生活常识。我天天都过得很愉快,还学到了不少知识,我觉得我长大了。
好长啊 但是我翻译出来了:Years may wrinkle the time old man quietly basked in invisible space between the woods on that day, playing fairies, already out of childhood red house, the green grass, bathed in the snow to rush to attractive maturity, in this clip the awaken of spring winter, we ushered in the annual vacations. Excellent! Finally had a holiday, we like from the cage bird fly as, and freedom, and happy and relaxed and cheerful, off this heavy physical bondage, in the boundless flying in the sky. Turn my holidays passed dozens of days, I began to feel boring, I began to miss my school life, and accumulation and reading became my greatest pleasure, to get up early in the morning hold book a roll, green tea cup organizer-selected whispers, relaxed, music curl, no exam, no homework the burden of the interference, heartily to read, read, and the authors conversation, in front of the experience accumulated track, this is how pleased! But such beauty, but in the left ten days rest assured, learn I found out, I think that before all lost, but I didn't give up, because I believe that &time like the water in sponge, milking can always crowded out.& When studying sometimes heart has feelings, sometimes joy but your person forgets worry, I find that life is beautiful, so I have the beautiful thought. I began to create beautiful picture frames, sketch, exercises, electrotone, surfing the Internet, making small animation, busy I delight, I really understand a words: &beauty is everywhere some, for our eyes are not lacking beauty, but a lack of discovery.& On vacation, and I know my eloquence is not very good, so I read a lot about speech and eloquence book, I also think my thoughts more progress, fuller, I want to use the psychological pressure of ideological beat me, but &one day.god dripping water wears away a stone, a brand-day work.& Now I took the first step, believe that no one can straight step qingyun, believing that only there is a miracle, I will certainly succeed. I just found a life without books, like people without the sun, this is my holiday life. I think my holiday though not to travel, but my holiday very substantial. Holiday gives my wisdom in the books, for my birds on the wing, the send me from narrow place load to the infinite sea. New wings might meet injury fold, but as Nietzsche's words: no reef block can arouse the beautiful spray. Therefore, I have to thank my vacation, my holiday really beautiful! Time is like water flowing holidays is going to the end. This winter holiday I live very enrichment, although home alone, but I grew life common sense. Every day I enjoyed, also learned a lot, I think I grow up.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号}

我要回帖

更多关于 八月份适合去哪里旅游 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信