用there be 句型写一篇英语四级作文常用句型作文(不少于6句)!

用there be 的句型 写一篇我的卧室的英语作文 初一的水平_百度知道
用there be 的句型 写一篇我的卧室的英语作文 初一的水平
and you.Then.There is a big bed next the door,I love it ,and there are many clothes on it ,there is a table near the bed and there is a computer on it.This is my room. There are many beautiful pictures on
the wall,and I love them very much.Now I want to tell you somethings about my room,and I love it very muchmy bed roomI have a bed room
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一篇题为“Changes in My Hometown”的英语短文_英语书面表达_萌芽学习网
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
写一篇题为“Changes&in&My&Hometown”的英语短文
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
写一篇题为“Changes&in&My&Hometown”的英语短文
作者:佚名 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间: 11:48:57
请你按照下面表格的提示,写一篇题为“Changes in My Hometown”的英语短文,开头已给出。
步行、骑自行车上班
乘公交车、开小汽车上班
要求:1.以今昔整体对比的方式写一篇短文;
2.或者以单项对比的方式写一篇短文;
3.词数:80词左右(包括已经写出的单词)。
Changes in My Hometown
Over the past 10 years, great changes have taken place in my hometown. In the past, ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
分析:本篇作文的题目和要点已经给定,有两种写法,一是今昔整体对比,也就是先说明过去的总体情况,再说明现在的总体情况;二是单项对比,也就是先说明过去的房子是什么样子的,而现在的房子是什么样子的,按照不同的比较项目逐一列举。最后也可通过对比,表达自己对家乡变化的喜悦之情或对家乡的热爱。
在选词方面,同学们可灵活运用本单元重点结构used to do/be 或there used to be/do,注意正确使用一般过去时。
Over the past 10 years, great changes have taken place in my hometown. In the past, the houses were very ①old. The river used to be very dirty. People used to walk or ride bikes to work. But now things are different. Many people live in tall buildings. ②The river is so clean that people can swim in it. People take buses or drive their own ③car to work.
I am happy to see that my hometown is becoming more and more beautiful.
这是以今昔整体对比方式写的一篇习作。
(1)完整地将表格提示内容进行了表述,基本无语言错误。②处这句话摆脱了简单的罗列陈述,使短文显得比较灵活。
(2)在内容完整的基础上,结尾表达了个人情感,为短文增色不少。
③ 此处应该使用复数形式cars。
①此处用此除了选用old外,根据表格提示,旧房子也指房子的状况不佳,可选用用poor。
Over the past 10 years, great changes have taken place in my hometown. In the past, the houses in my hometown were very old,①but now many people have moved into tall buildings. The water in the river used to be very dirty,but now the river is very clean. People used to walk or ride bikes to work,but now they go to work by bus or by car.
The life of people in my hometown is much better than before. Best wishes to my hometown.
这是以单项对比的方式写的一篇习作。
(1)内容完整,无语言错误,能正确使用本单元目标语言。
(2)①处这句话是短文所要描述的变化动了起来,体现了句式多样化。
(3)表达了个人对家乡的感情与祝愿。
短文中每处对比都是用了but, 选词单一。可省略一两处。
【拓展练笔】
1、Jack以前在学习上不愿下功夫,学习成绩也不好。在朋友John的帮助下,他的学习有了明显进步。请根据下表的内容提示,写一篇短文。
经常上学迟到,不认真听课,不认真完成作业……
在Jack的帮助下,认真学习……
关心Jack,和他谈心;帮助他复习功课、解决问题
要求:1. 短文应包括表中所有要点,不要逐字翻译,可适当发挥。
2. 简单表述自己对这一问题的看法。
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
One possible version:
Jack is a student at No.2 School. He lives with his uncle because his parents work in another city. He does really well in his subjects. But he used to be a “problem student”. He was always late for school. What was worse, he didn’t listen to the teachers carefully in class and he never finished his homework on time. His teachers and classmates were very worried about him. John,a top student in the class, decided to do something to help him. He used to talk with Jack every afternoon after school. He did his homework at Jack’s home so that he can help his with his problems and help him review his lessons. At the end of the school year,Jack did better in the exams, he made great progress. Now, with the help of John,Jack is careful about his lessons, he is trying his best to do it well. John now is Jack’s best friend. I think Jack is really lucky, he got two things ---true friendship and good grades.
2、马上就要初中毕业进入高中了,你是否还记得丰富多彩的小学生活,小学生活与你现在的学习生活有什么区别吗?请以此为主题写一篇80字左右的短文。
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
One possible version:
My life has changed since I became a middle school student. When I was in primary school,I used to study fewer subjects,but now I have nine. I used to spend some time playing games with my little friends after school,but now I have to go home and do my homework. I used to like tests,but now I feel stressed out,I don’t like them so much. Now I get up early and stay in school all day, I am tired of the school life now.
3、假如你叫李海,是光明学校的学生,请根据下面的提示向你的笔友Tina写封信,简单介绍学校近年来的变化。
内容要点:1.三年前,学校只有一座教学楼、一个室外操场,没有图书馆;
2.现在,学校有两座教学楼、一座图书馆、一座办公楼。今年新建了室内体育馆。
要求:1. 注意书信格式;
2.词数在100词左右。
One possible version:
Dear Tina,
How is it going? Last time you asked about the changes in my school in you letter. Yes, great changes have taken place in my school.
My school is an old school. Three years ago,there was only one teaching building and one playground. There used to be no library. Now we have two teaching buildings,a library and an office building. This year,an indoor gym was built.
Now our school is bigger and more beautiful. All the teachers and students are very happy to work and study here.
If you have a chance to come,I will show you around. Best wishes!
Unit 3 Teenagers should be allowed to choose their own clothes
【单元话题分析】
“ 没有规矩不成方圆”,每所学校、每个家庭都有自己的行为规范准则,该做什么,不该做什么。本单元的核心话题就是谈论规则,发表自己的见解。
《英语课程标准》在情感态度和文化意识方面要求中学生在学习英语语言的同时,要学会遵守公共行为规范,并培养自身独立思考的能力。通过对本单元话题的学习,大家一要学会谈论允许做的事和不允许做的事, 深刻了解中学生应该做什么,不应该做什么,建立自己正确的价值观念;二要针对现实生活中的各种行为规范和要求, 发表自己独立的见解。
本话题常见的命题形式主要有两种:一是根据自己的实际情况讲述身边的规则,有时要求谈论个人观点;二是根据内容提示写谈论规则的短文, 这种文体通常是夹叙夹议。写作本话题常用的结构除了课本上的含有情态动词的被动语态结构should(not) be allowed to 之外,have to,must,can’t,should,shouldn’t,you’d better等也很实用,大家应根据需要灵活应用。
【解题技巧】
在很多情况下, 本话题的作文常带有议论文的色彩。因此,在写作时要注意以下几个方面:
1.主旨鲜明、论点明确,即要怎么做、做什么,这是谈论规则的基本要求。因此,要做到具体、简练、开篇名义。如果有个人见解,可在其后表达。
2.讲述个人观点时,要有论据支持,要讲原因。说理要结合同学们的实际情况,尽量做到透彻明了。
3.恰当使用时态和语态。议论文或夹叙夹议的作文会涉及到多种时态,要根据内容选择选择恰当的时态,时态也有一定的感情色彩。为了使作文内容更加客观公正, 常常会用到被动语态;为了使作文给人以亲切的感觉, 常以第一人称的口吻写作,这时常用主动语态。写作时应根据需要确定使用哪种语态。
4.结构清楚。议论文常见的结构是,先摆论点,在进行论证,最后得出结论。
【佳篇欣赏】
Our School Rules
I study in a strict school, and there are many rules here. I agree to some of them, but disagree to others.
We have to wear uniforms every day. I disagree with it. The quality of the uniforms is bad and they make us feel uncomfortable. I think students should be allowed to wear their own clothes. We want to be different. At our school, even girls are not allowed to have long hair. That is really strange. Long hair makes girls look more beautiful, and in Chinese culture girls should have long hair.
Of course, there are some rules I agree with. Younger students are not allowed to ride bikes. It is dangerous for them to ride bikes during the rush hours. We aren't allowed to eat snacks at school. I think it is good for us, most snacks are bad for our health.
My family Rules
My parents are strict with me. There are many rules in my family. Let me tell you some of them.
I am not allow to spend too much time watching TV or surfing the Internet on school, and I must go to bed before 23:00, because I have to do my homework and get up early the next morning. I have to clean my room every morning. My parents think it is a very good habit to do so. But I don’t agree with them, because my room is not always dirty.
Even I don’t agree with some of the rules, I will obey them. I think my parents won’t do anything that is bad for me.
The Rules of students’ Lab in Our School
In the students’ lab at our school, there are many rules for the students. Here some important ones. We must keep quite if we don’t have to speak. During the class, we must be careful to protect the instruments in the lab. While practicing, we should watch carefully and take some notes. We are not allowed to litter the ground with paper or take things in the lab away. After class, we must clean the lab and do it up before we leave.
All of think that these rules are necessary, they make it easy for the teacher to teach here.
【重点结构和句型展示】
A.原汁原味(课本重点结构和句型)
1. I think twelve-year-olds should be allowed to choose their own clothes. 我认为应该允许十二岁的青少年选择自己的衣服。
Students shouldn’t be allowed to have part-time jobs. 不应该允许学生做兼职工作。
2. He should stop wearing that silly earring. 他应该别再戴那无聊的耳环了。
3. He doesn’t seem to have many friends. 他好像没有多少朋友。
4. Parents should not be too strict with teenagers. 家长不应该对青少年要求太严格。
5. That would be a good way to keep both teachers and students happy. 那将是一个让老师和学生都高兴的好方法。
6.…that is good for studying. …那对学习有好处。
7. But sometimes these hobbies can get in the way of schoolwork. 但有时这些爱好会妨碍学习。
8. I am serious about running. 对于跑步,我十分认真。
9. So they don’t allow him to practice running on school nights. 因此,他们不允许他在周内的晚上练习跑步。
B. 精彩例句拓展
1. Homework must be done on time. 应按时完成作业。
2. Smoking is not allowed in public. 公共场所不允许吸烟。
3. My parents allow me to choose my own clothes. 我父母允许我选择自己的衣服。
4. Why did you stop talking? 你为什么不讲话了?
We stopped to help that boy. 我们停下来去帮助那个男孩。
5. It seems that she is very old. / She seems to be old. 看起来她似乎很老了。
6.My English teacher is very strict with us, and she is also very strict in her teaching.
我的英语老师对我们要求严格,她对自己的教学也要求严格。
7.We must keep our classroom clean and tidy. 我们保持教室干净整洁。
I am sorry to keep you waiting. 对不起,让你久等了。
8. Doing exercise is good for health. 运动有益于健康。
Watching TV too much is bad for your eyes. 看电视太多对眼睛有害。
9. We practice speaking English every day. 我们每天练习讲英语。
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)英语作文--根据自己的兴趣爱好写一篇不少于十句话的文章,怎么写?
英语作文--根据自己的兴趣爱好写一篇不少于十句话的文章,怎么写?
09-04-02 & 发布
范文: My HobbyI am a 15-year-old student in junior Grade 3. Though I am occupied with my study, I would like to spend time on my hobbies, such as playing the piano, surfing the Internet.One of my favourite hobby is reading. Reading has been in my life for many years, since I began to learn characters. It can not only kill the time, but also, more important, help improve my comprehension ability. When reading, I can learn a lot. Reading Shakespear's works, I know how Hamlet looks like. Reading Scorates, I can see how great ancient Greek philosophers are. Reading Lu Xu, I come back to the old time of China.Reading really affect my life.
请登录后再发表评论!
I enjoy reading books very much, because there are lots of interesting things in them. Two years ago, I didn't like reading very much. I had plenty of time, but I spent lots of time on playing with computers. When I was very young, I didn't think reading book was interesting, because I found nothing more interesting than the computer games. I've changed now. I enjoy reading novels, because there're lots of interesting stories. I love to read Harry Potter. That's a good novel. I know that it is one of the best-sellers in England. I'm always lose myself in the interesting stories. I hate the words like &to be continued& in a novel. That makes me very sad, because I don't know the end of the story. I also hate the words like &the end&, because I want to read more. Some of my friends think that I'm strange. Maybe you can find the interesting things in a book, so don't waste your time in the computers any more. If you read very much, you抣l get lots of knowledge.
请登录后再发表评论!
I enjoy reading books very much, because there are lots of interesting things in them. Two years ago, I didn't like reading very much. I had plenty of time, but I spent lots of time on playing with computers. When I was very young, I didn't think reading book was interesting, because I found nothing more interesting than the computer games. I've changed now. I enjoy reading novels, because there're lots of interesting stories. I love to read Harry Potter. That's a good novel. I know that it is one of the best-sellers in England. I'm always lose myself in the interesting stories. I hate the words like &to be continued& in a novel. That makes me very sad, because I don't know the end of the story. I also hate the words like &the end&, because I want to read more. Some of my friends think that I'm strange. Maybe you can find the interesting things in a book, so don't waste your time in the computers any more. If you read very much, you抣l get lots of knowledge.
请登录后再发表评论!
Hobbies and Interests From Monday until Friday most people are busyworking or studying, but in the evenings and off weekends they are free to relax and enjoy themselves. Some watch televisionothers participate in sports.It depends on individual interests. There are many different ways to spend our spare time. Almost everyone has some kind of hobby. It may be anything from collecting stamps to making model airplanes.Some hobbies are
others are valuable only to their owners. I know a man Who has a coin collection worth several thousand yuan. A short time ago he bought a rare ten-yuan piece worth 250 yuan. He was very happy about the purchase and thought the price was reasonable, on the other hand, my son collects match boxes. He has almost 600 of them but I doubt if they are wortfi any money. However, to my son they are extremely valuable. Nothing makes him happier than to find a new match-box for his collection. That's what a hobby means, i guess. It is something we like to do in our spare time simply for the fun of. it. The value in money is not important, but the pleasure it gives us is.
请登录后再发表评论!
My Hobby I am a 10-year-old student .Everyone has own hobbies,i also have that is play computers.If i have time,I must play computer at home.So i know a lot from computer.I think computer not only give me joys but also let me know many things. 翻译;我是一个10岁的学生!每个人都有自己的业余爱好,我也有那就是玩电脑,只要我一有时间我就会在家玩电脑,因此我从电脑上也了解了很多,我认为电脑不仅可以给我带来乐趣还可以让我了解很多事情 回答
请登录后再发表评论!我想要一篇英语作文“我的房间”40词(用There be句型)
我想要一篇英语作文“我的房间”40词(用There be句型)
HELLO,everyone,today,I will introduce my room to you,hope you can like it.My room is a single room,there are some toys and books,and there is a very comfortable bed.Welcome you visit it.
的感言:赞!很赞!非常赞!从来没有这么赞过! 相关知识
其他回答 (2)
&My BedroomI have a nice and small bedroom. There is a beautiful bed and two small chair. I also have a big and tall closet because I have many books. There is a big desk next to the window. I always do my homework at the desk. There is a family photo on the wall. I like my bedroom.  &&& 翻译:我有一个虽小但是漂亮的卧室。有一张漂亮的床和两把小椅子。我也有一个又大又高的柜子,因为我有许多书。有一张大桌长在窗户的旁边。我总是做我的家庭作业在桌子上。有一张全家福在墙上。我喜欢我的卧室。
my bed room I have a bed room,and I love it very much.Now I want to tell you somethings about my room. There is a big bed next the door,and there are many clothes on it .Then,there is a table near the bed and there is a computer on it. There are many beautiful pictures on the wall,and I love them very much. This is my room,I love it ,and you?
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号小学六年级英语日记用将来时写(6句)-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 小学六年级英语日记用将来时写(6句)
小学六年级英语日记用将来时写(6句)
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“小学六年级英语日记用将来时写(6句)”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“小学六年级英语日记用将来时写(6句)”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:小学六年级英语日记用将来时写(6句),具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:1.Today is very hot, but in order to imfrove my English and learn how to be independent, I attend an english camp and came to the beautiful Zhejiang University and Miss Guo leads us.
Mr. Chen, our headteacher, a cool and kind boy. He told much about this large university and took us to class and bedroom without any complains. We all like him very much.
In the afternoon, we had the first english class. Mis Zhen is our English teacher. Through this class I learned a lot. In the bedroo, I got on well with my new friends, who are all thirsty of knowledge.
Although I’m a lazy boy, I think I will be happy here, and I believe I will learn English better. Where there is will, there is a way.
Tomorrow will be better
2.Today is the second day of the English Summer we study at Zhejiang University.
It’s hot.In the morning,we ate breakfast at the dining room.That food was not bad.Then we went to the assembly meeting hall.Some teachers talked about their hopes,as well as rules.Then we came back to our classroom,we had a test.It was difficult.So I thought I didn’t do it well.
I want to speak English well.I believe I can.I’ll sleep.Bye-bye!
3.Today is the first day I stay at Zhejiang University.I’m happy and excited.In the morning,I got up early.I felt fresh.After washed my face and brushed my teeth,I had delicious food for breakfast.I made some friends.They are friendly.In our bedroom,Xu Chao is our bedroom rules,I hope everyone has a good trip at Zhejiang University!At night,I’m a little tired,but relaxing,too.I think tomorrow will be fine,too!I look forword to it.
4.Today is my first day to attend this summer camp.
I got up at six twenty. I have my breakfast with my friend at tem past seven. Then we had an opening summer ceremony. At 9:00, the classmates in our class had an exam.
In the afternoon, we hfad two classes.the first seventy minutes, Miss Zhang taught us English. She taught us to sing a song. It’s a very beautiful and famous song from a famous movie. And then, a teacher from Australia taught us English. His name is brodie Williamson.
Today we learn unit 1. and I felt everything is interesting. I had a happy time.
5.6.7.January 29 2007
I was bored. So I wanted to travel to Hong Kang. I told my father my decision. To my surprise, my father agreed. My father thought I always at home was bad. He thought I should go out to see our country clearly. How beautiful our country is! My father drove me a travel service. I filled out an application form. After that, the agency would finish every things. At last the agency told me it would take a week time to transact procedures.
January 30 2007
The screen of my father’s mobile telephone is broken. When you open the mobile telephone, the screen is always white with light. You can’t see from the screen. And my father is a businessman. He needed a new one. So my father and I went to the electrical appliance shop. There are many new kinds of mobile telephones. At first, my father chose a Sumsung one. But all the telephones have sold out. Finally, my father chose a Motorola one.
January 31 2007
The food in Shanghai disagree me. I think the food in Beijing is the most delicious. Seafood in Beijing is very fresh. Prawns in restaurant are all alive. And there are many food that you can’t see in other cities. It is very cheap that you eat seafood in Beijing. The less money you pay, the more enjoyable you are. Maybe my stomach is ill. Whatever food I eat, I am still thin. And I am too thin, I want to be a litter fatter. So I must eat more.
8.Yesterday we played happily, but there were only ten people. I remembered last year there were twenty-two people at all. I heard some my friends had gone abroad. They went abroad to study. Maybe I couldn’t see them in the future. I think next year we won’t make a party. Next year is a very important year. We all will prepare for the college entrance examination. It is the most important for us now.
9.10.It was the third day of our winter holiday. Today, there are many business in my mother’s company. So my mother told me to help my uncle who is the manager of my mother’s company. I sat in my mother’s office and help her answer the telephone. While I was free, I was writing my homework. Although I also have a lot of time to do my homework, I still do it. Because in my mother’s office, I had nothing to do. If I did nothing, I was wasting my time and my life. I can’t do the foolish thing. We should take good use of our time.
10.It is a special day today. My mother sent one hundred basket of red bayberries. I like to eat red bayberries. It tastes nice. When they arrived in Shanghai, they were still fresh. But most of them would be sent to my mother’s business friends. I chose the best basket of red bayberries to eat. I put the rest in my refrigerator. Red bayberry is my hometown’s special product. It is well-known in china. Many people like to eat it.通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:答:My Day Today is sunny. I get up early and read some English. Then I have breakfast and go to school. In the morning we have four lessons, they’re two Enlish lessons, one Chinese lesson and one history lesson. I like English bes...===========================================问:截止到11月25日6点答:Last week I was very busy. Monday to Friday I went to school everyday. And did homework every day. On Saturday, my mother and I went to visit grandma. We ate dinner together. On Sunday, I did housework at home.I was busy last w...===========================================问:截止到11月25日6点答:1:It was the first day of our winter holiday这是寒假的第一天. All of us were very happy我们都很开心. Why为什么呢? Because we have one months to do things we love to do因为我们有一个月的时间作自己喜欢的事情. We are free我们很自...===========================================问:截止到11月25日6点答:先给你写一篇。还需要的话加给我发邮件吧。
Today is so cold,so I don't want to go out to play with anybody.I stay at home and write my homework.After writing my homework,I watch the TV. I like cartoon very much...===========================================问:题目无所谓,只要是六年级的平常水平就行了,平常题型的作文就OK,但一...答:We will go to the park tomorrow .Teachers and us want to have fun tomorrow , our teacher tell us that we should have a good sleep tonight because we will play all day . It is spring ,so i think there will be many people in the ...===========================================问:陈述句的用法,否定和疑问的用法,及六年级英语的学习资料!(QQ1175503...答:(1)There be 句型表示:在某地有某物(或人) (2)在there be 句型中,主语是单数,be 动词用 主语是复数,be 动词用 如有几件物品,be 动词根据最近be 动词的那个名词决定。 (3)there be 句型的否定句在be 动词后加not , 一般疑...===========================================问:陈述句的用法,否定和疑问的用法,及六年级英语的学习资料!(QQ1175503...答:我的暑假生活(My Summer Vacation) At college, I missed my parents a lot. As the term was drawing to an end, I eagerly looked forward to going home. And I planned to do a thousand and one things during the vacation. Above all, I ...===========================================问:陈述句的用法,否定和疑问的用法,及六年级英语的学习资料!(QQ1175503...答:I will go to shanghai next week.l will visit many shopping malls.Do you know why ?Because i like going shopping.I hope i will have fun.=========================================== Miss Zhang taught us English. She taught us to sing a song. It's a very beautiful and famous song from a famous movie. And then, a teacher from Australia taught us English. His n...=========================================== TO:xxx Hi!How are you?Mymother hobby is cooking delicious food.My father and I enjoy eating.So,she always makes food for our.My father likereading newspapers best.So,he a...=========================================== 16th Asian Games in
November in Guangzhou, China, Guangzhou is the second Chinese city to obtain the right to host the Asian Games. Beijing in 1990 held the 11...===========================================它有两个长长的耳朵,一双黑眼睛,和一个短短的尾巴。它喜欢跳来跳去。它喜欢吃胡萝卜和白菜。它是世界上最可爱的动物。 (PS:中文每自然段开头需要空两个格,英文可不空...===========================================TV我待在家里看电视. Oh哦! I wrote an English daily composition我写了一篇英语作文. I... I am one of my family member我是独生子女. In the future在将来, I will take a job and wor...=========================================== I have a best friend. Her name is Lucy. She is the tallest student in our class. She is one of the most intellegent students I have ever known. She works harder than I. She is one of...=========================================== I'm going to be an artist. And I am going to move somewhere quiet. France sounds like a country that I could enjoy. How am l going to be an artist? First, I am going to be...=========================================== Last week I was very busy. Monday to Friday I went to school everyday. And did homework every day. On Saturday, my mother and I went to visit grandma. We ate dinner togethe...=========================================== Dear mum: Today is Mother's day,Thank you for taking care of me for 12 years! Good health to you! I hope you can all day happy! Longevity is not the old song! I love you ...=========================================== &Summer& holiday&will& come. Do& you& want& to& know& what& I&will& do& when& it& c...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语四级作文常用句型 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信