用六种高中英语作文常用句型句型写一篇作文

写一篇英语小短文:介绍自己的家人通常所采用的交通方式,不少于6个句子抱歉,我的短文内容是:一家四口,爸爸妈妈弟弟我,爸爸开轿车,妈妈坐车,弟弟走路,我走路,内容不少于6个_作业帮
写一篇英语小短文:介绍自己的家人通常所采用的交通方式,不少于6个句子抱歉,我的短文内容是:一家四口,爸爸妈妈弟弟我,爸爸开轿车,妈妈坐车,弟弟走路,我走路,内容不少于6个
写一篇英语小短文:介绍自己的家人通常所采用的交通方式,不少于6个句子抱歉,我的短文内容是:一家四口,爸爸妈妈弟弟我,爸爸开轿车,妈妈坐车,弟弟走路,我走路,内容不少于6个句子
My father goes to work by subway , My mom goes to work by bus. I go to school by bicycle everyday. My grandparents go out for shopping or go to the park on foot. My uncle goes to work by car.
there are five people in my family.they are my father,mother,sister,brother and me.my father takes a bus to work.my mother goes to work by subway.my brother rides his motorbike to work.my sister likes to ride her bike.i goes to school on foot.写一篇介绍自己的英语作文.简简单单的.六七句就好.要有这样的句型. _作业帮
写一篇介绍自己的英语作文.简简单单的.六七句就好.要有这样的句型.
写一篇介绍自己的英语作文.简简单单的.六七句就好.要有这样的句型.&
i am XXX , i like to XXX(爱好),and very glad to meet U guys.写一篇英语作文,用There be句型,题目{My bedroomn}_百度知道
写一篇英语作文,用There be句型,题目{My bedroomn}
提问者采纳
My bedroom
This is my bedroom. It's beatiful. When you open the door, you can see there is a bed in the front of the room. There is a basketball and a vellyball under the bed. There are some toys in my bed. They are very nice. I like them very much. Beside the bed, there is a desk. There are some books and a computer on the desk. Is my bedroom beautiful?
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
There is a bed in my room.Under the bed,there are two soccerballs.There are some toys on my bed.There is also a desk in my bedroom.On the desk,there is a lamp,some books and a photo of my family.There is a beautiful picture and a kite on the wall.
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用there be句型写一篇英语作文(五句话)_作业帮
用there be句型写一篇英语作文(五句话)
用there be句型写一篇英语作文(五句话)
classroom.There
are(填一个数字)desks
(填一个数字)chairs
classroom.There
blackboard