初2英语作文 .80词左右
my life in the future作文在将来 我们有了机器人
不用干活了
在家就很方便了
让他帮我们作家务什么的 也不用做作业什么的
随便写写就行
大体这个意思
初2英语作文 .80词左右
I have a dream for the life in the future.If we can invent roborts,then we will have less work to do and gain more free time to relax.For example,it will become more convenient at home if roborts can help us with the housework and our homework as well.As a result,we can have more time to focus on what we are interested in.I am looking forward to this wonderfu however,in order to fulfill my dream,I need to study hard and work hard so that I could invent my own roborts.我尽量用了简单的词,可我已经不知道初二英语作文应该是什么水平的了.如果你觉得我什么句子写的不好,删或者改你看着办吧.
Very honored to be here to talk about my work and life experience.I was in 2003 November into the cooperative bank work, then still called credit cooperatives. Just enter the unit, I was assigned...
My life in the future   My life in the future will be colorful and meaningful.   I’m going to be a good doctor after I graduate from the university. I believeI’ll bring my parents healt...
In the future, after robots have become commonplace, we will not need to work, and there will be much more convenience at home, as the robot can help us do things like household chores, help us to do ...
In the future ,my life will
be convenient
comfortable, i
think .As you
all know ,scientists
invented intellengent robots recent
future ,robots will参考译文1:十年后,我以为我会成为一名医生,因为可以帮助很多人,我要到巴黎去住,听说很漂亮,我将与我最好朋友的公寓生活,当时,孩子没有上学,他们在家里通过电脑学习,我的家人也有机器人,可以帮助我们做很多家务,我将在今后的生活中并不需要钱的事情,因为可以自由好,我预计,我今后的生活中,我将等待不急!参考译文2:十年后,我以为我会成为一名医生,因为可以帮助很多人,我想要去巴黎活,听到,很漂亮,我会和我一起住最好的朋友在公寓的那时候,孩子不需要上学,他们在家通过电脑学习,我的家庭也有机器人可能能帮助我们做很多家务,我未来的生活不需要这笔钱,因为事情可能是免费的我好期待我未来的生活,我将等待不会急 !参考译文3:十年后,我以为我会成为一名医生,因为可以帮助很多人,我想要去巴黎活,听到,很漂亮,我会和我一起住最好的朋友在公寓的那时候,孩子不需要上学,他们在家通过电脑学习,我的家庭也有机器人可能能帮助我们做很多家务,我未来的生活不需要这笔钱,因为事情可能是免费的我好期待我未来的生活,我将等待不会急 !参考译文4:十年后,我想我会成为一名医生,因为可能会有助于许多人,我要到巴黎生活,听取了,是非常美丽,我就住在公寓与我最好的朋友,当时的儿童不需要,去上学,他们在家中透过电脑学习、我的家庭也有机器人,可能有助于我们要做许多家务,我在今后的生活将不需要这些钱,因为这件事可自由、我好,我预期未来的生活中,我会留待不着急!语义参照:在那么特殊的一天 & Then a special day in the如果我是她,我也会做出和她同样的决定。 & If I were her, I would make her the same decision.下一世 & Next thOutstanding Value - No7 Protect &Perfect Intense Facial Skincare Bundle contains: & 物超所值-当前 7 保护科技完美激烈面部护肤品包包含:碰巧在楼上 &
Happened in the upstairs惟女子与小人难养也 & But no woman with little difficult to pension alsoI will fill you with passion and love you completely. & 我会填补你的翻译公司和完全爱你。单欣荣 & 歓喜シングルall these reflect the importance of English & 正在翻译,请等待...每个人尽自己的努力 & Everyone do their effortssomeone like you adele & someone like you adele亲爱的,中秋快乐 & 亲爱的,中秋快乐[Automatically Generated Message] & [自动生成的消息]在学校里受欢迎 & In school welcome在中国享受不了这样面对面的交流的。谢谢。 &
In China could not enjoy such face-to-face exchanges. Thank you very much.??? ????? ??? ?????? ??? & 颜色应用的品牌名称由随机不你的存在对我很重要。 & Your presence is very important to me.我好想睡觉哦 & Me sleepy, Ohthicker paper & 厚的纸张紧缚 &
タイトなネクタイpumped well & 正在翻译,请等待...如果没有一个积极的态度 我怎么能做好这件事 & If you do not have a positive attitude and I can do about it国内绩效管理的发展状况 & Development of performance management in domesticbe sure the quatation offer should be favourable comparing those from our precious customers & 一定的报价报价应有利比较那些从我们宝贵的客户D:up & D:最多我绝对系认真滴、 & I am absolutely serious drops,邮政 &
The post office祝一切安好。 & I wish all going well.Do not walk on the grass in the garden. &
不走在了草地在花园。你应该多做运动像打球 & 正在翻译,请等待...Chinatown in city has supper & 市翻译公司街有晚饭反魔法护罩 &
Anti-magic guard关系紧密 & Close relationship withWait for me i will come back & 我会稍后我会回来风力发电作为一种新能源,是一直以来我所关注的智能电网的重要组成部分,激起了我浓厚的兴趣。 & Wind power as a new energy, is my concern has always been an important part of the smart grid, it aroused my interest.Plant don't have legs to run or arms to throw a ball & 植物没有运行的双腿或抛出的球的手臂Describe briefly your continuous improvement activities related to quality and who directs them: &
说明简要不断改进有关的活动的质量和引导他们:No one, like you can walk into my heart & 没有人,像你走进我的心看墙上的公共标志,它的意思是什么?它的意思是危险。 & Look at the wall of public signs, which means what? It means danger.你想过要周游世界吗? &
You thought to travel the world?别让它擦肩而过 & Don't let it slip away不是我家人,最好不要惹恼我,否则你会承受不了那个结果 & 正在翻译,请等待...她并不一定要一位公主,却被某些人用大心和幽默感。 &
She doesn't have to be a Princess, but by someone with a big heart and a sense of humour.我爱伍怡涵 & I love Wu YihanWe used to buy those cases for Samsung B2700 from you & 我们使用三星B2700从你购买这些案件i believe you must phone to me & 我相信你必须给我电话The little girl jumped back in fact & 事实上的小女孩跳回There is a bathroom as well. & 以及有一间浴室。你有没有去过国外 & Have you ever been to foreign countries喜欢吻我身体的哪个部位? &
Like kissing me which parts of the body?D. you B & D.你b汉城 & n. (Trad=漢城, Pinyin=han4 cheng2) Seoul, capital of South KoreaIt is a photo of my dictionary. & 它是一张照片我的词典。最近查询: &
2011 international design strategy of self organization & You can find someone to talk about & PLS星生产在简单的结构全部设计 & 正在翻译,请等待... & Next spring & 正在翻译,请等待... & He has a history of 600 years &
谢谢你给我一只脚的空间看你哦 &
Chang Shu-week &
Mushroom beef rice & 2, improve brand market share. 23% annual increase in growth rate of high value products, high-end professional care series of products for the customer distribution. & How not to call mein the future在将来 我们有了机器人
不用干活了
在家就很方便了
让他帮我们作家务什么的 也不用做作业什么的
随便写写就行
大体这个意思
初2英语作文 .80词左右
谢谢_百度作业帮
in the future在将来 我们有了机器人
不用干活了
在家就很方便了
让他帮我们作家务什么的 也不用做作业什么的
随便写写就行
大体这个意思
初2英语作文 .80词左右
in the future在将来 我们有了机器人
不用干活了
在家就很方便了
让他帮我们作家务什么的 也不用做作业什么的
随便写写就行
大体这个意思
初2英语作文 .80词左右
My life in the futureLife in the future is different from now.I think it will be more colorful and comfortable.The robot will do a lot of work for us.Such as they can help us clean our house and wash dishes.We will have lots of time travelling around the world.We spend less time in shool because we can study on the internet at home.Life is much easy and exiting in the future.机器人会干哪些活_百度知道
机器人会干哪些活
机器人帮助我们人类做过哪些事情?不能说没有!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
不会表达的就别说,行不行!啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊!啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊!
提问者采纳
世界上现在有机器人么?
世界上现在只有机器而已
想找机器人再活个几百年差不多就能看到了
提问者评价
你傻啊!你不会查查资料行不行!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
机器人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询